April 25, 2024, 11:59:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413241 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1360 on: November 12, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I have a question? The Milstead's filed an extension on their 2008 taxes. Doesn't that have to be in by Oct 15th? Does anyone know where to find them if they have been filed?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: November 12, 2009, 08:20:02 PM »

Bozo seems a lot more nervous in this interview after Malibu's depo...........looks like he needs some sleep.....KC must be keeping him up nights

http://www.wftv.com/video/21599176/index.html

Thanks for that link.

Baez is still whiney and seems amazed that the state has utilized such extensive resouces. Isn't the life and murder of a child worth that? I also love how he makes out that only when they ( team bozo) ready will the trial begin. Hate to break it to him but eventually, motions or no motions, it's going to be heard in court.
He did look like the wind was out of a few of his sails though, a first.

Very interesting that his insistence for the bench notes is what brought the bottle with the syringe and chloroform to the forefront. Be careful what you ask for, Bozo! And he quotes Pippitone's article on the amount of chloroform left in the bottle. How much chloroform would there be in the bottom of the bottle six months later if KC used it all on Caylee???? 

Exactamundo FANNY.
Very curious that he didn't start lobbing balls into the air about the testosterone finding....hmmmmm

Baez looks somewhat less cocky than usual, considering he is the first Hispanic- American to have a case of this magnitude.  You know, I never did understand why he said that.  I believe he was born in this country and we are all something-American.  I am just proud to be an American, period.  Not a hyphenated one. Maybe something happened in the deposition which was unfavorable to his little Snookums, something he has never heard before.  Whatever, he certainly was somewhat deflated and it was beautiful.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: November 12, 2009, 08:23:27 PM »

My personal opinion is that Malibu is not motivated enough or has enough self-esteem to extricate herself out of the situation. She's a big girl, but I guess since her mother has chosen to ride the Anthony gravy train Malibu has no support in getting out of the situation. Of course, JMO.

Yeah

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: November 12, 2009, 08:26:11 PM »

Does anyone know if Mallory had a lawyer today? Just curious.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: November 12, 2009, 08:29:35 PM »

I have a question? The Milstead's filed an extension on their 2008 taxes. Doesn't that have to be in by Oct 15th? Does anyone know where to find them if they have been filed?

Hi Darla and all Monkeys.
Haven't a clue re your questions.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: November 12, 2009, 08:33:21 PM »

Bozo seems a lot more nervous in this interview after Malibu's depo...........looks like he needs some sleep.....KC must be keeping him up nights

Thanks for that link.

Baez is still whiney and seems amazed that the state has utilized such extensive resouces. Isn't the life and murder of a child worth that? I also love how he makes out that only when they ( team bozo) ready will the trial begin. Hate to break it to him but eventually, motions or no motions, it's going to be heard in court.

Very interesting that his insistence for the bench notes is what brought the bottle with the syringe and chloroform to the forefront. Be careful what you ask for, Bozo! And he quotes Pippitone's article on the amount of chloroform left in the bottle. How much chloroform would there be in the bottom of the bottle six months later if KC used it all on Caylee???? 

Exactamundo FANNY.
Very curious that he didn't start lobbing balls into the air about the testosterone finding....hmmmmm

Baez looks somewhat less cocky than usual, considering he is the first Hispanic- American to have a case of this magnitude.  You know, I never did understand why he said that.  I believe he was born in this country and we are all something-American.  I am just proud to be an American, period.  Not a hyphenated one. Maybe something happened in the deposition which was unfavorable to his little Snookums, something he has never heard before.  Whatever, he certainly was somewhat deflated and it was beautiful.
   FINALLY!! even if it's only on the deflated part

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: November 12, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »

Thanks for that link.

Exactamundo FANNY.

Baez looks somewhat less cocky than usual, considering he is the first Hispanic- American to have a case of this magnitude.  You know, I never did understand why he said that.  I believe he was born in this country and we are all something-American.  I am just proud to be an American, period.  Not a hyphenated one. Maybe something happened in the deposition which was unfavorable to his little Snookums, something he has never heard before.  Whatever, he certainly was somewhat deflated and it was beautiful

Lol Babybear...we'll take beautiful wherever we can get it...baezazz deflated 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: November 12, 2009, 08:36:12 PM »

Can anyone tell me what the Secret Service would be doing in this case? That was the first I had heard of them being involved.

Not sure but maybe they were called in regarding the "sightings" all over the country or possibly it was Bozo's over active imagination??
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: November 12, 2009, 08:37:01 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21595540/detail.html
Lee Anthony's Girlfriend Deposed
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death
Daniel Dahm, Staff Writer

POSTED: Thursday, November 12, 2009
UPDATED: 6:26 pm EST November 12, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case on Thursday deposed the girlfriend of Anthony's brother.
Mallory Parker, the girlfriend of Lee Anthony, was deposed, but it's not known what questions she was specifically asked.

"Today's deposition was conducted by the State Attorney's Office. I was just here as Casey Anthony's representative," attorney Jose Baez said.

Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

Parker, 25, has been dating Lee Anthony since before Caylee's disappearance, and she has been at the Anthony family home during several events that occurred there.

Lee Anthony said he intentionally kept Parker away from the family's home during the first few hectic days after Caylee was reported missing, but Parker was the first person to arrive at the Anthony's home the morning Caylee's body was found. Parker was taking care of the family's dog while grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were in California for a "Larry King" taping. She was barred from entering the home because it had become a potential crime scene.

Local 6 reporter Mike DeForest said it is likely the defense asked her about that, as well as her communications with Casey Anthony during the weeks after Caylee was last seen alive. Although Casey Anthony had told her family she was on a business trip, we now know she was partying in Orlando-area bars and clubs.

Detectives never formally interviewed Parker.

Casey Anthony's defense team next week will depose Roy Kronk, the former Orange County meter reader who discovered Caylee's remains near the Anthony family home.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Video  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21596251/index.html

Malibu was there the night KC was arrested. Remember the "little cameo" jail call, when KC said she saw Lee's car was there and Spindy said he and Malibu were there? I call BS!

I most certainly do Fanny! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: November 12, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »

Can anyone tell me what the Secret Service would be doing in this case? That was the first I had heard of them being involved.

Did Bozo say that??    I missed it if he did. He was rattling off all the Wildlife Service, the FBI, FDLE and I kinda zoned out as I usually do when he's talking.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 12, 2009, 08:44:26 PM »

I think IRS records are confidential. It would probably take a warrant to see them. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: November 12, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »

Maybe that's why he didn't talk about the testosterone...Deflated!!!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: November 12, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »

Did Bozo say that??    I missed it if he did. He was rattling off all the Wildlife Service, the FBI, FDLE and I kinda zoned out as I usually do when he's talking.
He sure did.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: November 12, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

Maybe the Secret Service was involved in this manner....Forensic Services    http://www.secretservice.gov/forensics.shtml

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: November 12, 2009, 09:10:13 PM »

Maybe the Secret Service was involved in this manner....Forensic Services    http://www.secretservice.gov/forensics.shtml

That could be, and sometimes even NASA gets involved in some of these crime cases. I guess he forgot about them. They have pictures that are taken from space, and can hone in on a particular area at a particular time. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1375 on: November 12, 2009, 09:34:29 PM »

I wonder what mallorys parents think of her involvement with the anthony family. They I  am sure have kept up with the news coverage of this case. I wouldnt want my daughter involved in that family at all. How do  they feel knowing that lee considers mallory the last person on the totem pole. No parent would like to see their daughter considered such as.  I have two grown daughters! I know if it was me I wouldnt want my daughter anywhere near them! I  would be spending all my time trying to talk sense into my daughter. oviously mallory suffers from low self esteem.
I think lee is arrogant and that whole family has major issues.

yeppers...on all that you just said....

Last I heard, Mallory's mother was on the board of Cindy's sham foundation so I guess the obvious conclusion that Casey killed Caylee doesn't bother them. IMO Lee is such an idiot.  I'll never forget when he fought the sign and the sign won.  I can't imagine any female being attracted to him, but some women go for anything in pants.  I mean, look at Casey.

Yes, both Mallory and her mother are on the board. It was Mallory's mother that met the Anthonys on the dock with big hugs after the cruise.

I wondered who that woman was!
that only shows us what their values are. They meaning the anthonys need all the friends and support they can Muster but to let their daughter be involved in that type of relationship to me is unacceptable. it just shows their class  or lack of!!  perhaps the anthonys are paying  mallorys parents or compensating them in some way as evidenced by the  cruise they took mallory on.. I mean why else would a normal mother find it acceptable  for her daughter to date a man that belittles their daughter by telling her she comes last to him what kind of healthy relationship is that !! theres something wrong there  totaly . Maybe another family that seriously needs to be  baker acted  lol.
LOCA~ Probably Mallory was newly involved with Lee shortly before all this started, I seem to remember he had been dating another girl before and some drama with her. In the beginning she was probably feeling so sorry for the Assthony's, the shoulder for Lee to slobber on since his real sweetie (kc) was in trouble, then when the family started showing what trashy morons that they are I can't understand why she didn't run for the hills. I'm sure that spindy spends endless hours slicing and dicing all the contradictions  and says how mistreated they all are ,but stillllll, and her mother too! How can they read all the reports and be around people that are devious, self conceited, anal, crude, rude, on and on. Yep, your're right , call in the Baker Act enforcers. I  volunteer to lace up the straightjackets.     
lol mizjay! I do declare and swear that tis  aint one anthony that is sane! I have never seen such bazaar behaviour! I getcha they all need a straight jacket and while their at it reserve one for mallory and her mommy. cuz even if it started out as friendship, there still should have been some red flags along the way for mallory and mommy dearest. Or they say birds of a feather flock together and so the story goes!! tis  is the case with the parkers  and with the anthonys. now u can see how loco in the head case is as a result of her living inviroment.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: November 12, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

That could be, and sometimes even NASA gets involved in some of these crime cases. I guess he forgot about them. They have pictures that are taken from space, and can hone in on a particular area at a particular time. 
maybe there is a loco sanitarium in outerspace that bozo is arranging for the anthonys for their next vacation!! leaving em there to float into never never land without a space suit!!lol what a site

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: November 12, 2009, 10:01:09 PM »

You know I have to be honest and say..I really don't care who says what in anymore of these depos of the A family, their friends, lovers, or workerbees....because none of it ever adds up to being close to the truth. 

I am tired of the BS and just want the trial to begin or Casey to plead out.  The rest is just a farce.  The A's are bound to perjure themselves on the stand and their testimony will be thrown out..JMO..but that is what they want.  They don't want to put the stake through their daughter's heart..but they already have..because no A family member can act half way intelligent, answer a question in as few words as possible nor keep their wordy lies straight.

Let's just get this over with already and bring some dignity and justice to Caylee Marie.  She didn't deserve her death and certainly doesn't deserve all this posturing by the defense.  The State has their ducks in a row and will keep going full force until Casey calls a stop to this to plead..or is stupid enough to go to trial.  Lyons will plead her out..make no mistake she is not going to mar her record with a DP case lost..she pleads out her clients as well as any other attorney.   This is just wasting time until that point.  JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: November 12, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »

I think IRS records are confidential. It would probably take a warrant to see them. JMO

Not their Non profit forms. They are public

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1379 on: November 12, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

I can't remember the number of the form. I think it might be a 901 form or something similiar

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.