April 23, 2024, 06:22:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413099 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: November 12, 2009, 10:38:39 PM »

You know I have to be honest and say..I really don't care who says what in anymore of these depos of the A family, their friends, lovers, or workerbees....because none of it ever adds up to being close to the truth. 

I am tired of the BS and just want the trial to begin or Casey to plead out.  The rest is just a farce.  The A's are bound to perjure themselves on the stand and their testimony will be thrown out..JMO..but that is what they want.  They don't want to put the stake through their daughter's heart..but they already have..because no A family member can act half way intelligent, answer a question in as few words as possible nor keep their wordy lies straight.

Let's just get this over with already and bring some dignity and justice to Caylee Marie.  She didn't deserve her death and certainly doesn't deserve all this posturing by the defense.  The State has their ducks in a row and will keep going full force until Casey calls a stop to this to plead..or is stupid enough to go to trial.  Lyons will plead her out..make no mistake she is not going to mar her record with a DP case lost..she pleads out her clients as well as any other attorney.   This is just wasting time until that point.  JMHO

You know DD, you are soooooo right. Truthfully, the only thing I am even looking forward to is the fingerprint evidence. And I don't think we will even see it until trial time, if that ever comes.

The only thing that really keeps me hanging in here is CAYLEE. There have been days on this thread there was hardly a post, and all her little candles had not been lit. I said I would see this through, and I made a promise to myself and to her. So I keep coming here, even when there isn't any real news, and all there is to rehash or make jokes about KC, the Anthonys, the defense team, and the peripheral people and characters that have appeared. I have not felt light hearted with the joking, and it was almost sarcasm on my part. But I've kept coming back.

So, I guess I will be here, day after day, if only to post a picture of Caylee and to go light a candle. I am really sick of the hoo-ha that goes on with the stupidity and the reams of motions and news articles. Caylee brought me to the forums, and I'll stick as long as I am able. My heart is really not in the rest of it.

Georgie and Spindy have made as big a fool of themselves as anyone alive. They are really caricatures of themselves along with the defense team and the hangers on. I would be shocked if Malibu has a thing of substance to say.

After I saw the chloroform and the syringe evidence and realized that KC had injected Caylee with it tore my heart out. I am sure that she did it, and put the duct tape on her to keep from hearing her screams and to stop her from breathing.

I am really done with the evidence and depo's. But I will still be every day, and sometimes act a fool myself to keep my heart from bleeding out.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: November 12, 2009, 10:40:47 PM »

I can't remember the number of the form. I think it might be a 901 form or something similiar

I see what you are saying. I am not sure where to find them though. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: November 12, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY  

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: November 12, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

m
You know I have to be honest and say..I really don't care who says what in anymore of these depos of the A family, their friends, lovers, or workerbees....because none of it ever adds up to being close to the truth. 

I am tired of the BS and just want the trial to begin or Casey to plead out.  The rest is just a farce.  The A's are bound to perjure themselves on the stand and their testimony will be thrown out..JMO..but that is what they want.  They don't want to put the stake through their daughter's heart..but they already have..because no A family member can act half way intelligent, answer a question in as few words as possible nor keep their wordy lies straight.

Let's just get this over with already and bring some dignity and justice to Caylee Marie.  She didn't deserve her death and certainly doesn't deserve all this posturing by the defense.  The State has their ducks in a row and will keep going full force until Casey calls a stop to this to plead..or is stupid enough to go to trial.  Lyons will plead her out..make no mistake she is not going to mar her record with a DP case lost..she pleads out her clients as well as any other attorney.   This is just wasting time until that point.  JMHO
Gypsy, my pet, all I can say is this is one of the best posts I've ever seen !! You are righrt. It is so time to get this over with.  Come Clean, Casey, (or Cindy,)  It's time.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: November 13, 2009, 01:28:54 AM »

Can anyone tell me what the Secret Service would be doing in this case? That was the first I had heard of them being involved.

Did Bozo say that??    I missed it if he did. He was rattling off all the Wildlife Service, the FBI, FDLE and I kinda zoned out as I usually do when he's talking.
He sure did.

I remember being surprised last year when we heard the Secret Service was involved in the case. IIRC, we decided the case probably fell under this umbrella:

As part of the 1994 Crime Bill, Congress mandated the U.S. Secret Service to provide forensic/technical assistance in matters involving missing and exploited children. The Secret Service offers this assistance to federal, state and local law enforcement agencies and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. On April 30, 2003, President George W. Bush signed the PROTECT Act of 2003, known as the "Amber Alert Bill," which gave full authorization to the U.S. Secret Service in this area.

More here: http://www.secretservice.gov/forensics.shtml

I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: November 13, 2009, 02:02:28 AM »

I was trying to catch up on this forum. I just realized something. SunnyinTX's sig line is the one my friend asked permission to use on T-shirts we made when we went to search for Caylee.

I screwed up the T Shirts but 2 of the shirts came out ok with that saying so one was given to Tim Miller.

Sorry for being off topic. That just struck me and I thank SunnyinTX for the sig line comment. It's a classic girl. Thanks. I Give full credit to you.

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: November 13, 2009, 06:55:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-jose-baez-says-chloroform-reports-were-blown-way-out-of-proportion.html
Casey Anthony: Jose Baez says chloroform reports were 'blown way out of proportion'
posted by halboedeker on Nov 12, 2009 6:37:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

A supposed smoking gun in the Casey Anthony case is "a big fizzle," WKMG-Channel 6 reporter Tony Pipitone said tonight.

Pipitone noted that local and national media highlighted that chloroform was found in a Gatorade bottle and syringe discovered near Caylee Anthony's remains. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter. The state released documents about the chloroform last week.

But earlier this week, Pipitone reported that the amount of chloroform was insignificant. WKMG consulted an independent chemist in reporting its story.

Anthony attorney Jose Baez cited the Pipitone report today. "You can find those chemicals and the byproducts in tap water," Baez said. "I think, as [with] everything else in this case, it was blown way out of proportion. I'm sure it made a great headline and got everybody excited, but I don't think it did any more than that."

Other media have reported the bottle was full of chloroform. Anchor Jacqueline London wanted to know what was in the bottle.

"Basically, water, cleaning fluid and testosterone compound," Pipitone said. "It seems it might have been someone's steroid kit that was found, but no connection that we know of to Casey."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: November 13, 2009, 06:56:57 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/111209-casey-anthony-case
More depositions in Casey Anthony case

Updated: Thursday, 12 Nov 2009, 5:25 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 12 Nov 2009, 7:18 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against Casey Anthony heated back up Thursday.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

Lawyers spoke with Mallory Parker. She's the girlfriend of Casey’s brother Lee Anthony. Parker met with the state attorney for a couple of hours Thursday but would not tell FOX 35 what they think she may know.

Casey Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez was also at the deposition. FOX 35 asked him for answers about disturbing lab tests released in the case, late last week. Investigator says they found a Gatorade bottle near caylee's body and inside that bottle a syringe with traces of chloroform inside. Orange county detectives say they also found traces of chloroform in the trunk of Casey’s car.
FOX 35 asked Baez what does this does to his case. “It’s insignificant. You can find that amount those chemicals in tap water so I think as everything else in this case it was blown way out of proportion it make a good headline and got everyone excited about it, but it didn’t do a whole lot more than that.”

Earlier in the investigation cops found searches for chloroform on the Anthony family computer.

A deposition from Dominic Casey was also scheduled for Thursday but it was canceled.

Dominic Casey is a private investigator who worked for Casey Anthony’s parents George and Cindy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: November 13, 2009, 06:58:44 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/13/lee_anthonys_girlfriend_questioned_by_prosecutors.html
 Lee Anthony’s Girlfriend Questioned By Prosecutors
Friday, November 13, 2009 4:49:17 AM
ORLANDO -- The Orlando Sentinel reported that Lee Anthony's girlfriend, Mallory Parker, was questioned by prosecutors Thursday as they continue their investigation into the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Officials said Parker was dating Casey Anthony’s brother at the time when the toddler disappeared.

Casey Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter.

Anthony's trial is set to begin next summer.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: November 13, 2009, 07:01:38 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthony-attorney-respond.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony attorney responds to syringe evidence
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 12, 2009 9:12 PM

Casey Anthony's defense attorney is speaking out about new evidence of a syringe containing traces of the drug chloroform that was found near Caylee Anthony's remains.
Jose Baez says FBI lab findings will not hurt his client's case.

"It's insignificant," Baez told Channel 9 Eyewitness News. "You can find those chemicals in tap water."

The comments came after the State's deposition of the girlfriend of Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, which Baez attended. He said that the only reason the syringe evidence was made public is because of his continual prodding for FBI "bench notes."

He didn't comment of where the syringe may have come from or whether it has anything to do with Casey Anthony's case.

Investigators say Casey searched for "how to make chloroform" on the Anthony family home computer just months before Caylee went missing. And the State's tests found traces of the chemical in the trunk of Casey's abandoned car.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: November 13, 2009, 07:04:47 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: November 13, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm, thank you for all the updates this morning.   an angelic monkey

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not sure the Gatorade bottle w/syringe is a smoking gun either, at least for now. I do find it strange, that after all this time, there was no DNA or fingerprint reports to go along with that. In time, I guess, that will come out.

What I do find interesting is that the press has barely said a word about the entomology report. That report is very damaging to Casey and no one is discussing that. Why wasn't Baez asked about that yesterday? That report places a deceased Caylee in the trunk of Casey's car and shows that her body was placed in the woods very shortly after the last time she was seen alive. That point is so relevant, especially with Macaluso's claim that the body was placed there by a stranger when Casey was incarcerated.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: November 13, 2009, 09:14:06 AM »

Hey Tupelo.
I wonder too,why we haven't heard much about the entomology report.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: November 13, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1394 on: November 13, 2009, 09:46:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I'm not sure the Gatorade bottle w/syringe is a smoking gun either, at least for now. I do find it strange, that after all this time, there was no DNA or fingerprint reports to go along with that. In time, I guess, that will come out.

What I do find interesting is that the press has barely said a word about the entomology report. That report is very damaging to Casey and no one is discussing that. Why wasn't Baez asked about that yesterday? That report places a deceased Caylee in the trunk of Casey's car and shows that her body was placed in the woods very shortly after the last time she was seen alive. That point is so relevant, especially with Macaluso's claim that the body was placed there by a stranger when Casey was incarcerated.
Good Morning, Trimm thanks for the updates  I'm with you I don't believe this bottle/syringe, is a smoking gun at all.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1395 on: November 13, 2009, 10:28:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Good Morning, Trimm thanks for the updates  I'm with you I don't believe this bottle/syringe, is a smoking gun at all.
I have been thinking and thinking about this syringe too and the more I think about it the more I beginning to think it isn't a smoking gun either. I can't see Casey taking the time to do this when she killed Caylee - I think she killed her in a rage, now did she possibly plant it there?  I don't know about that either but it seems more like something she would do, I wonder when though?  The interview with Chris Stutz comes to my mind funny how she shows up at his house out of the blue on June 17th (I believe that is the date) and supposedly he saw someone who looked exactly like her jogging down Chickasaw some days later - may not be anything but it has been on my mind lately.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1396 on: November 13, 2009, 10:45:38 AM »

Good morning monkeys,,,,could someone please attach the link to light a candle for missing children, I seemed to have misplaced mine...Thank you in advance,,,

and oh,,,thank you to everyone that responded to my question regarding the chloroform it was very much appreciated...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: November 13, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »

m

Gypsy, my pet, all I can say is this is one of the best posts I've ever seen !! You are righrt. It is so time to get this over with.  Come Clean, Casey, (or Cindy,)  It's time.

Good morning Monks.  I understand what you are saying, Gypsy, and why you are saying it but in my case, I am interested in what they all have to say.  I keep hoping one of them will have some redeeming quality, but so far, I am disappointed. I keep hoping, though. Also, to those of us who plan to follow the trial, we will have these statements to which to refer in comparing what they say at trial and what they said previously.  I know, of course, that SA has all of these to compare and we have nothing to do with it,  but it will be interesting to follow along.  Many of us have a lot of time already invested in following this case and to be able to participate vicariously might help us in resolving it in our minds.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: November 13, 2009, 10:54:48 AM »

Good morning monkeys,,,,could someone please attach the link to light a candle for missing children, I seemed to have misplaced mine...Thank you in advance,,,

and oh,,,thank you to everyone that responded to my question regarding the chloroform it was very much appreciated...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: November 13, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »

Here is the SM link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

Here is the main link for the candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

Good morning Monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.