April 18, 2024, 01:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412900 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: November 13, 2009, 10:57:41 AM »

Trimm!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1401 on: November 13, 2009, 11:05:47 AM »

You know I have to be honest and say..I really don't care who says what in anymore of these depos of the A family, their friends, lovers, or workerbees....because none of it ever adds up to being close to the truth. 

I am tired of the BS and just want the trial to begin or Casey to plead out.  The rest is just a farce.  The A's are bound to perjure themselves on the stand and their testimony will be thrown out..JMO..but that is what they want.  They don't want to put the stake through their daughter's heart..but they already have..because no A family member can act half way intelligent, answer a question in as few words as possible nor keep their wordy lies straight.

Let's just get this over with already and bring some dignity and justice to Caylee Marie.  She didn't deserve her death and certainly doesn't deserve all this posturing by the defense.  The State has their ducks in a row and will keep going full force until Casey calls a stop to this to plead..or is stupid enough to go to trial.  Lyons will plead her out..make no mistake she is not going to mar her record with a DP case lost..she pleads out her clients as well as any other attorney.   This is just wasting time until that point.  JMHO
Thank-you for this well thought out post. I couldn't agree more, Lyons will plead her out, I just wish they would hurry up and end this charade already.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: November 13, 2009, 11:06:01 AM »

It matters to me not if I am the only one that thinks the chloroform and the syringe is important. KC is evil enough, and cruel enough, and spiteful enough to do such a thing. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that chloroform was in the trunk, and also close to Caylee's skull in the swamp.

There have been two piece of evidence that have hit me where it hurts, and this and the 3-D flyover of the remains field was the other. To see how spread out her little body ended up was gut wrenching.

So, I will sit on the branch by myself, if need be. But I will still be here.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1403 on: November 13, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »

Good morning monkeys,,,,could someone please attach the link to light a candle for missing children, I seemed to have misplaced mine...Thank you in advance,,,

and oh,,,thank you to everyone that responded to my question regarding the chloroform it was very much appreciated...

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Here is the SM link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=54.0

Here is the main link for the candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng

Good morning Monkeys.

Thank you very much...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: November 13, 2009, 11:18:26 AM »

Trimm!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: November 13, 2009, 11:28:20 AM »

It matters to me not if I am the only one that thinks the chloroform and the syringe is important. KC is evil enough, and cruel enough, and spiteful enough to do such a thing. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that chloroform was in the trunk, and also close to Caylee's skull in the swamp.

There have been two piece of evidence that have hit me where it hurts, and this and the 3-D flyover of the remains field was the other. To see how spread out her little body ended up was gut wrenching.

So, I will sit on the branch by myself, if need be. But I will still be here.  an angelic monkey

Good Morning Gentle People  an angelic monkey

Fanny scooch on over sweetie, I'm right there with you. I think it has everything to do with this case. People have been speculating it was planted to incriminate, maybe it was full of chloroform or the byproducts of the chemical or maybe it was just some of the rubbish she wanted to get rid of. I do think it has something to do with her.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: November 13, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »

Fanny scooch on over sweetie, I'm right there with you. I think it has everything to do with this case. People have been speculating it was planted to incriminate, maybe it was full of chloroform or the byproducts of the chemical or maybe it was just some of the rubbish she wanted to get rid of. I do think it has something to do with her.

Is there room for three on tht branch?  I won't take up much room and I'll bring bananas.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: November 13, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »

Is there room for three on tht branch?  I won't take up much room and I'll bring bananas.

Yep...plenty of rooms..Umm.. you gonna share those bananas  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: November 13, 2009, 12:13:45 PM »

Can I have mine in a banana daquri? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1409 on: November 13, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »

Awww shucks Fanny - would you be willing to share your banana daiquiri with me even still? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: November 13, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »

Awww shucks Fanny - would you be willing to share your banana daiquiri with me even still? 

Sure MISSION. You and me are pals. We don't have to agree on everything. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1411 on: November 13, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »

Sure MISSION. You and me are pals. We don't have to agree on everything. 

And I might be totally wrong - I am having such a hard time wrapping my arms around this one - I think I need to stop thinking about it for awhile and revisit it later.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1412 on: November 13, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

Found on another site...and I had this idea about 4-5 months ago.

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: November 13, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »

Found on another site...and I had this idea about 4-5 months ago.

ROFLMAO 

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1414 on: November 13, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »

OT...mods (all and everyone of you) is it possible for you to attach the link to light the candles to the bottom of my profile (signature line http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA )

so that myself and anyone else that wants to light a candle can get there easily....PLEASE...thank you ...

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1415 on: November 13, 2009, 02:24:18 PM »

...also found...
((EDIT - you asking for a TIMEOUT?))
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 05:13:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: November 13, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »

RUN!!!!! CC!!!!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: November 13, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »

FannieMae
your not alone, I too feel that casey is evil and  is a vindictive (B) by her own words. I am haunted by   thoughts of what she could of possibly done to caylee. For anyone in that family or friends of that family to say that casey was a great mom is unacceptable to me. I believe casey was verbaly abusive and neglectful and possibility physicaly too!
Casey cared for for he rown  needs and wants! and had no room in her life to feed, bathe, nurture a little girl.
She is a self absorbed person, as is her mother! I have said this and will continue to say that no grandmother would justify a daughters evil actions. No normal grandparent would sell pictures and items belonging to a little  girl   who became a crime victim for profit. How they justify this in their own  minds baffles me totaly and bothers me so much. I know we all say this over and overlike a broken record ! but I think that its theraputic for us to vent our feeling and thoughts here and to others!! to release some of the frustrations we feel when we hear of this families antics and parades before the media and national T.V in defense of their daughter
Its disgusting and a disservice to caylees memory. It has been and always will be about casey to them. The memorial was a joke they made fools of themselves! lees rambling on and on and  crying about CMA you have taught me so much! what the hell  and most of all the high 5 between lee and caylee as he was taking her back to jail was totaly inappropiate and not the behaviour of an innocent person. !! what exactly did  casey teach lee to make him so proud of her!! what decieve  lie, steal  canive and kill!  I am sorry that this trajedy had to happen to caylee but than I am comforted by the thought that caylee is better off  sheltered in the arms of jesus ! that is my source of comfort. I strongly feel that had  caylee been raised in that house of horrors.! she would have been raised as casey was at the control of cindy, with the same psychological traits that her mother/grandmother have . Its a home of evil and control! every word that comes out of cindys mouth is filled with LIES and VENOM!. I am glad that the public has had a chance to see for themselves the sadistic and evilness in that family. they have been exposed and no one will have trust in anything they say. They have no credibility whatsoever. George is a reproach to  law enforcement. the fact that he was in law enforcement makes him more disgusting with his attitude and lies. He was  sworn in the past to serve  protect and in the end he ultimately failed his grandaughter because he didnt have the nerve to stand up to cindy and fight for Caylee, the man has no integrity!!  by his own choice!. He has to live with it. No doubt Fannie that she will get convicted and  nothing anything cindy or george or leee did will be in her favor. They will go on with their lifes they will live the good life for her, with money from caylees death. I hope the phoney foundation dries up and all other money coming in and that they have to spend the rest of their lives with the memory of how they dishonored caylee.

only god can forgive them because I myself cant condone casey and cindys actions never would I launder  clothes that had evidence of dna . I dont know how they get away with so much. Any other state would of already charged them with obstruction. I cant wait for the trial to come and go and  and and I stutter Justice will be served for caylee. Caylee's  in heaven but the mother/ grandparents lives will  always live in a living hell!!! here on earth for their actions and participation in the cover up of evidence, timeline and everything else they have done to try to confuse the prosecution and throw off the time line!!
PAYDAY IS COMING!!
RANT OVER!!!  

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: November 13, 2009, 02:51:56 PM »

LOCA,   an angelic monkey

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: November 13, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »

Awww fannie
thanks
we share one common interest here and thats justice for caylee we share frustration anger and alot of other emotions.  I myself like others am inpatiently awaiting justice to be served. what a glorous day that will be!
to see the look on casey and the anthonys eyes when the verdict is read is priceless!! It will make it all worth while.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.