April 24, 2024, 07:31:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413144 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: November 13, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »

I guess Malibu didn't have much of interest to say..

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: November 13, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »

What is so hard to comprehend is that Cindy and George can see by reading the internet that people find them to barely intelligent, obnoxious, lying, money hungry vultures preying on their own granddaughter's murder....and yet they just don't stop, they just don't shut up, they just can't help making fools of themselves. 

I wish Lyons would plead Casey out and let little Caylee have some shred of dignity left to her.  The most appalling info from George and Cindy to me is that they are still saying this can't be Caylee who they cremated. 

And Fanny I agree, the last doc dump was hard to read and digest because of the gruesomeness of the remains and  remains site.  I think the bug doctor did an excellent job in laying out the timing for the State of Caylee's demise and disposal.  I think Baez can blab all he wants..and Pipitone can say what he wants..but at the end of the day it ain't such a stretch for me to believe Casey would have given Caylee a needle full of cleaning fluid if she was angry..she's just that evil.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1422 on: November 13, 2009, 04:17:52 PM »

I guess Malibu didn't have much of interest to say..
Monkey Devil!
Hey, question--why was Baez there, anyway?  I wonder if his being there could have intimidated Mallory. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1423 on: November 13, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »

I think I am rather unpopular for my post earlier today about the needle and syringe, I want to clarify if only one thing, and that is I in no way shape or form think that KC is anything but evil - I have absolutely no doubt in my mind she murdered Caylee and want her to pay either with the DP or LWOP, I should have expounded more in my post - it is NOT that I don't think she was capable of injecting her with a needle full of chloroform it is more that I feel she killed her in a fit of rage and that perhaps the circumstances may not have included the needle and syringe. I hope my feelings about Caylee are not misunderstood because that is the reason I am here as well, for her.  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: November 13, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »

Where were the media yesterday, when Malibu arrived and exited her depo? 

A normal caring person,whose girlfriend was thrown into this mess, should have walked her in the building and sat outside the courtroom, WAITING for her..knowing that the day and the circumstances where impossible.
Where was Lee?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: November 13, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

I think I am rather unpopular for my post earlier today about the needle and syringe, I want to clarify if only one thing, and that is I in no way shape or form think that KC is anything but evil - I have absolutely no doubt in my mind she murdered Caylee and want her to pay either with the DP or LWOP, I should have expounded more in my post - it is NOT that I don't think she was capable of injecting her with a needle full of chloroform it is more that I feel she killed her in a fit of rage and that perhaps the circumstances may not have included the needle and syringe. I hope my feelings about Caylee are not misunderstood because that is the reason I am here as well, for her.  an angelic monkey

It was clear to me.  You believe that Casey murdered Caylee, but you are not sure that the syringe was connected to the murder.  You could certainly be right.  I hope that you are wrong, but nothing personal.  You're entitled.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: November 13, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

A normal caring person,whose girlfriend was thrown into this mess, should have walked her in the building and sat outside the courtroom, WAITING for her..knowing that the day and the circumstances where impossible.
Where was Lee?

I never took Lee to be the "knight in Shining Armour" type anyhow. It always seemed to be she was catering and petting on him while he looked away. Lee is interested in Lee and his comfort zone.  I don't like Lee no way, no how. Can you tell?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: November 13, 2009, 04:56:30 PM »

I sure didn't think that way, and your view is not unpopular. There are plenty of people that feel just like you do about the chloroform and syringe. I am sure it was a rage killing too. But I still think she had a plan. The only thing she didn't think through was what to do with the body, and I find that odd. With all the gator filled lakes around there, why in the swamp around the corner? Panic? Spite? Maybe the nastiest place she could think of? I think she forgot to search on the internet how quickly a little girl's body would decompose in the trunk of a hot car in Florida in June. Maybe she thought it would just dry up??

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: November 13, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »

It was clear to me.  You believe that Casey murdered Caylee, but you are not sure that the syringe was connected to the murder.  You could certainly be right.  I hope that you are wrong, but nothing personal.  You're entitled.

Yes - thank you Babybear.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: November 13, 2009, 05:08:58 PM »

Where was Lee?

The only thing I have seen in the Media was video of Baez leaving- have you seen anything else? Any of Mallory?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: November 13, 2009, 05:12:40 PM »

I sure didn't think that way, and your view is not unpopular. There are plenty of people that feel just like you do about the chloroform and syringe. I am sure it was a rage killing too. But I still think she had a plan. The only thing she didn't think through was what to do with the body, and I find that odd. With all the gator filled lakes around there, why in the swamp around the corner? Panic? Spite? Maybe the nastiest place she could think of? I think she forgot to search on the internet how quickly a little girl's body would decompose in the trunk of a hot car in Florida in June. Maybe she thought it would just dry up??

Whew...good.  Thanks again Fanny.  Good point that she didn't think about what the heck she was going to do with a dead body in the trunk of her car in that kind of heat.  What even blows my mind more is how she could even be in that car knowing her beautiful baby girl lay dead in the trunk.  She really is evil.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: November 13, 2009, 05:15:31 PM »

It matters to me not if I am the only one that thinks the chloroform and the syringe is important. KC is evil enough, and cruel enough, and spiteful enough to do such a thing. I don't believe that it is a coincidence that chloroform was in the trunk, and also close to Caylee's skull in the swamp.

There have been two piece of evidence that have hit me where it hurts, and this and the 3-D flyover of the remains field was the other. To see how spread out her little body ended up was gut wrenching.

So, I will sit on the branch by myself, if need be. But I will still be here.  an angelic monkey

Good Morning Gentle People  an angelic monkey

Fanny scooch on over sweetie, I'm right there with you. I think it has everything to do with this case. People have been speculating it was planted to incriminate, maybe it was full of chloroform or the byproducts of the chemical or maybe it was just some of the rubbish she wanted to get rid of. I do think it has something to do with her.

Is there room for three on tht branch?  I won't take up much room and I'll bring bananas.

I hope this is a big branch...is there room for a fourth on there?

Everyone talks about the Gatorade bottle with the syringe too far from the body.  But I look at it as even the bones were spread far apart...so could evidence be spread around.  '

I think there's too much for a coincidence:  chlorform on computer, in trunk, on carpet in trunk, on doll, where the body was found in a bottle and in a syringe.  Too many times for chlorform to not be connected.

BTW, how often do we hear of chlorform these day.  I can't recall that word in recent years at all...except connected to this case.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: November 13, 2009, 05:15:36 PM »

mission, I read your post and understood and I agree. I do not think the syringe and bottle are significant and have major doubts that it was connected with Cayee's murder.  But since none of US know for sure I think we are all allowed to think of these items as important or not.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1433 on: November 13, 2009, 05:21:29 PM »

You are right Fanny, Lee is no knight!  Did I say "normal caring person" should have said intimidating her, for the family. They  wouldn't want her to slip up , cuz CAYLEE is alive out there.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: November 13, 2009, 05:25:12 PM »

baby, I have to chime in here and say I hope the syringe is NOT connected to the murder...... I prefer to think she somehow drugged her first and then used the duct tape.  Perhaps I am merely protecting myself from horrible nightmares.....but that's the road I am taking until, unless, it is proved to be different. However, Dr. G said she was murdered, but the way she was murdered was undetermined. And I don't believe we will ever know for sure. I think kc will go to the needle or LWOP and never tell the truth..  Even if she took a plea I do not believe she would tell the truth. As Judge Strickland said the truth and kc are strangers. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: November 13, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »

Where was Lee?

I never took Lee to be the "knight in Shining Armour" type anyhow. It always seemed to be she was catering and petting on him while he looked away. Lee is interested in Lee and his comfort zone.  I don't like Lee no way, no how. Can you tell?

YEP!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: November 13, 2009, 05:27:06 PM »

Where was Lee?

The only thing I have seen in the Media was video of Baez leaving- have you seen anything else? Any of Mallory?

WO, that is all I have seen as well. And he was not nearly as cocky as usual.

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1437 on: November 13, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

I feel exactly like you do, I think she killed Caylee in a fit of rage, I for one did not misunderstand you at all 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: November 13, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »

I knew she was good....but, this is GOOD!!

Read what Forensics Professionals are saying about The Hinky Meter
November 13th, 2009

“ In this electronic Blogos-sea of [mostly] flotsam of bits, bytes, and brickbats claiming to “investigate” complex scientific issues related to criminal actions, ‘Valhall’s’ Blog sits at the top in the quality and rational testing of alternative theories of misadventure. It uses intensely and tightly argued science. Forensic scientists  in  private and governmental sectors are increasingly turning to it for learning about many complex factors of their investigations and the intricacies of the way pieces of scattered evidence may fit into a rational pattern. A trained scientist and engineer herself, ‘Valhall’ also has a true gift to discern what are the most important scientific issues, explain them in context, and expose the truth in ways  that informs the non-scientist as well the criminologist. Nothing makes this more clear than her investigation and writing about the genome, and how genetic testing works, and how it can inform an investigation, or be mis-used through mis-understanding. It is fair, balanced, and serves Justice. ”

Christopher C. Green MD, PhD
Fellow, American Academy of Forensic Scienceshttp

www.thehinkymeter.com/http:

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: November 13, 2009, 05:35:37 PM »

Prosecutors to release documents to Casey Anthony's defense

By Amy L. Edwards, SENTINEL STAFF WRITER

3:53 p.m. EST, November 13, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

State prosecutors will release more documents and other items to Casey Anthony's defense as part of the discovery process.

In a notice filed today, prosecutors said they would release about 40 pages of documents, as well as a CD and DVD of video from WFTV depicting duct tape.

The items will eventually be made available to the public.

Prosecutors today also added another expert to their witness list -- Dr. James W. Jawitz, an associate professor at the University of Florida.

According to the university's Web site, Jawitz is an associate professor in the soil and water science department and director of graduate programs.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-discovery-wftv-20091113,0,1771785.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.