April 26, 2024, 09:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413264 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: November 14, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »

Fanny,I read near the skull also.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21576734/detail.html
Lab Analyzes Syringe Found Near Caylee
Chemist Calls Amount Of Chloroform 'Insignificant'
Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 9:59 pm EST November 11, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The presence of chloroform in a bottle and syringe recovered within inches of homicide victim Caylee Anthony’s skull is chemically insignificant, according to a chemist who analyzed FBI lab results for Local 6.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: November 14, 2009, 01:04:12 PM »

Tony Pipitone

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The presence of chloroform in a bottle and syringe recovered within inches of homicide victim Caylee Anthony’s skull is chemically insignificant, according to a chemist who analyzed FBI lab results for Local 6.
<snipped>

Here it says syringe in bag about 6 inches away from skull.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: November 14, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=765&cpage=1
Casey Anthony chloroform reports, what about the syringe?
Posted by Melissa Finlay On November - 12 - 2009

Casey Anthony Chloroform, what about the Syringe?

Newly revealed reports showed a connection between Casey Anthony and her daughter Caylee Anthony’s death as evidence of a Gatorade bottle and syringe that contained traces of chloroform were found near Caylee’s skeletal remains. While many speculated that this was the smoking gun that would blow away the case, Casey Anthony’s attorney states that the chloroform was blown out of proportion. According to a report by the Orlando Sentinel and Hal Bodeker, WKMG Channel 6 reporter Tony Pipitone called in a private chemist who tested the chloroform and stated that the traces were miniscule and insignificant.

What about the syringe?

There is no way to determine how Caylee Anthony died, and the prosecution as well as potential jurors know that. What has been found, might be more damning to Casey Anthony than the amount of chloroform found in the syringe. How hard will it be for the prosecution to show that the syringe buried near Caylee’s lifeless body was connected to her murder?

No matter what was in that syringe, it will not be difficult for the prosecution to prove that the syringe was connected to Caylee’s death. The fact that it was buried with her body is enough to prove sinister intent.
Caylee Anthony was injected with something. The syringe was found buried by her body, and it is clear that evidence used in her murder was buried with her.

Since Caylee was not a diabetic or required intramuscular injections, the syringe itself is damning evidence against Casey.

Many believe the prosecution is still holding on to its ‘smoking gun’ but unfortunately for the defense, the real blow to Casey’s defense might just be the syringe itself, regardless of what it contained or how much.

The prosecution does not have to prove how Casey Anthony killed Caylee, only that she did it.

he syringe is proof that Caylee’s body was injected with something that killed her or sedated her while she Tsuffocated; therefore the instruments of death were buried alongside her. And don’t forget the duct tape that covered her nose and mouth. It has already been confirmed that Caylee Anthony was murdered. The cause of death is homicide by undetermined means. Whether or not the contents of the syringe are known is meaningless. The syringe alone shows that something was injected into Caylee, and then when she was dead, it was thrown away with her as if she were trash.
The potential jurors will go into trial knowing that the cause of death is undetermined. Will the amount of chloroform and testosterone in the syringe really be enough to set Casey Anthony free or will the syringe be the damning piece of evidence that sends Casey Anthony to the electric chair?

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest.

The above statements bolded by me have me confused. From what I read in the documents iirc, the bottle and syringe were found in the area around where Caylee's remains were found. not that it was buried with her body. I did not read anywhere that it was in the bag with her remains. I am not saying that it could not be what was used to kill Caylee, but this article seems to be stating it as a fact. Also in the first paragraph it says NEAR the body and in the next says buried WITH the body. I guess everyone has their own interpretation of what they read.

I thought the bag was "near" the remains, and somewhere I think I read "near the skull." I never read "buried" with her remains before either. JMO

You are correct Fanny. Basically just 9 inches from her skull.

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 17:

Skull was found 19 feet 8 inches south of surburban drive 87 feet east of light pole
Disney bag found 19feet 81/2 inches south of suburban drive 86 feet 3 inches east of light pole

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: November 14, 2009, 01:07:20 PM »

Hey Tupelo. 
I so wish this trial was about to start.   

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: November 14, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

Hey Tupelo. 

Me too. But I want her convicted of the 9 third degree felonies and the 4 misdemeanors first.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: November 14, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »

Hey Tupelo. 
Hi Trimm! Me too.... I have seen other cases where the trials have come and gone and justice was served for those victims, and here we are, still wading through poorly written motions.  The fraud trial will come soon, but that does not seek justice for Caylee, but it will help in the sentencing phase for the murder trial. So I do find comfort in that. Our hearts belong to Caylee and that makes the waiting unbearable. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: November 14, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=675

Adipocere and DNA testing
November 14th, 2009

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: November 14, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »

Where were the media yesterday, when Malibu arrived and exited her depo? 

A normal caring person,whose girlfriend was thrown into this mess, should have walked her in the building and sat outside the courtroom, WAITING for her..knowing that the day and the circumstances where impossible.
Where was Lee?

The only thing I have seen in the Media was video of Baez leaving- have you seen anything else? Any of Mallory?

WO, that is all I have seen as well. And he was not nearly as cocky as usual.

IMO, if Beaz actuallythought he had a good defense case, he wouldn't even respond to the media when he exited.  He would just say "No comment."   

Instead, he deliberately chit chats, throwing crumbs and bait around for the media to gobble up so he can make his comments.   Then he acts so shocked at their attention.   It's sort of like that old joke when a coy young girl says to the boy trying to steal a kiss:  "Don't ... stop." LOL

Bottom Line:  He knows the case is hopeless.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: November 14, 2009, 03:00:24 PM »

Sunny,the Copenhagen part was very interesting.   

I agree.   Thanks for the Valhall info !!!       
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: November 14, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

One thing I don't understand about both of Mr. Schaeffer's articles...... In the first one, he said that Caylee was found in the same clothing that George testified to. Many posters asked him to recheck that fact. Today's article he said, “Also, please know that when I assert an evidentiary fact, I stand by the correctness thereof.”         Have I missed something on this issue?  Although reading over there the last few days has been a nightmare, I don't recall anything else he said being questioned.

I don't think you've missed anything ... I'm thinking we'll learn more at trial & pieces of the puzzle will finally present themselves;   Yes, I gave up reading there as it has become rather strenuous-lol.

So glad Mr. Sheaffer is blogging though, as when he does finally post, he is a joy to read. so informative.  So I hope he continues.
Babysin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: November 14, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »

Hi, New here, Been following this case from day one, and just felt the need to state a couple of things that are JMO.

Firstly, I can not say if I believe the syringe or Gatorade bottle found at Caylee`s remains sight had anything to do
with Caylee`s murder definitely (though it is very compelling due to the searches on the family computer and traces of chloroform found in the trunk)
But I can say that I don't think its as significant as the coffin flies found in KC`s trunk, from my understanding coffin flies are known for their remarkable
ability to find their way to hidden or well confined remains, not to mention they are typically only found on very decomposed tissue, and I know all too well how hot Florida gets and how much faster a body decomposes when left in the heat, roughly 90 degrees at the time of Caylee`s death, then adding in factors like being in an enclosed trunk I believe puts the temp roughly 100-120 degrees. Also, as many have said previously even if the traces of chloroform found in the syringe and bottle were "Insignificant levels" that doesn't necessarily cross out its likely hood that it was indeed used to aid Caylee`s death, I highly doubt either of the two were dark enough or sealed air tight to prevent the vapors from eluding.

Secondly, as far as the DP is concerned, The odds of a woman being sentenced to die for their crime is a mere 2 percent out of all death penalty cases, IMO,If Casey was to get the DP it would most likely be because of the high profile status of this case, whether that is legal or not. If she was to get DP, I`m more inclined to believe it is because of how utterly sick Florida has gotten with so many child murders/missing children that have taken place in recent years. Though I truly believe Casey did in fact commit this crime (along with many others) I find it highly unlikely she will get the DP, LWOP seems much more probable statistically speaking. IMO Casey is a sociopath (I`m sure many would agree) she can never be rehabilitated and she will never feel remorse or guilt for her crimes, but only justifying it (only to herself) as doing what she felt in her mind was right. A sociopath only thinks of one thing, ME ME ME, if they are not getting what they want or doing what they want, they will find any means necessary to fulfill their desire to get what they want, For example, Casey`s need to socialize the way most young adults are able to with out being "Held back" by a child, Casey was very vindictive and jealous toward Cindy from the time Caylee was born and handed to Cindy before Casey, right to the end, with Cindy being the soul bread winner for caylee and the "Mother figure" in her short life. As Caylee got older Casey realized more and more, the attention was being taken away from her and directed to Caylee, It was no longer "Aw look at YOUR little girl" it was "Aw isn`t THAT little girl so cute" if that makes sense.

As I have said several times through out, these are strictly my opinions, and in no way determine the truths of this crime or Casey`s mental stability, but merely how I have interpreted the case and Casey`s mental state based on the information I have gathered and how I analyze them. With that being said I end with not only my gut instinct that Casey did in fact commit the crimes shes facing punishment for in the court of law, and research I find that agrees with my gut instinct.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: November 14, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »

Hi, New here, Been following this case from day one, and just felt the need to state a couple of things that are JMO.

Firstly, I can not say if I believe the syringe or Gatorade bottle found at Caylee`s remains sight had anything to do
with Caylee`s murder definitely (though it is very compelling due to the searches on the family computer and traces of chloroform found in the trunk)
But I can say that I don't think its as significant as the coffin flies found in KC`s trunk, from my understanding coffin flies are known for their remarkable
ability to find their way to hidden or well confined remains, not to mention they are typically only found on very decomposed tissue, and I know all too well how hot Florida gets and how much faster a body decomposes when left in the heat, roughly 90 degrees at the time of Caylee`s death, then adding in factors like being in an enclosed trunk I believe puts the temp roughly 100-120 degrees. Also, as many have said previously even if the traces of chloroform found in the syringe and bottle were "Insignificant levels" that doesn't necessarily cross out its likely hood that it was indeed used to aid Caylee`s death, I highly doubt either of the two were dark enough or sealed air tight to prevent the vapors from eluding.

Secondly, as far as the DP is concerned, The odds of a woman being sentenced to die for their crime is a mere 2 percent out of all death penalty cases, IMO,If Casey was to get the DP it would most likely be because of the high profile status of this case, whether that is legal or not. If she was to get DP, I`m more inclined to believe it is because of how utterly sick Florida has gotten with so many child murders/missing children that have taken place in recent years. Though I truly believe Casey did in fact commit this crime (along with many others) I find it highly unlikely she will get the DP, LWOP seems much more probable statistically speaking. IMO Casey is a sociopath (I`m sure many would agree) she can never be rehabilitated and she will never feel remorse or guilt for her crimes, but only justifying it (only to herself) as doing what she felt in her mind was right. A sociopath only thinks of one thing, ME ME ME, if they are not getting what they want or doing what they want, they will find any means necessary to fulfill their desire to get what they want, For example, Casey`s need to socialize the way most young adults are able to with out being "Held back" by a child, Casey was very vindictive and jealous toward Cindy from the time Caylee was born and handed to Cindy before Casey, right to the end, with Cindy being the soul bread winner for caylee and the "Mother figure" in her short life. As Caylee got older Casey realized more and more, the attention was being taken away from her and directed to Caylee, It was no longer "Aw look at YOUR little girl" it was "Aw isn`t THAT little girl so cute" if that makes sense.

As I have said several times through out, these are strictly my opinions, and in no way determine the truths of this crime or Casey`s mental stability, but merely how I have interpreted the case and Casey`s mental state based on the information I have gathered and how I analyze them. With that being said I end with not only my gut instinct that Casey did in fact commit the crimes shes facing punishment for in the court of law, and research I find that agrees with my gut instinct.

Babysin:

Excellent first post!

I think you may be right about the DP vs. LWOP.

I also believe there are many among us here who would prefer LWOP so she might suffer longer as her punishment.

I'd also like to welcome you to the cage! Nice to have you posting with us!

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1492 on: November 14, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

Welcome Babysin. Excellent post!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: November 14, 2009, 05:31:59 PM »

Welcome BABYSIN!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: November 14, 2009, 05:40:17 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: November 14, 2009, 05:45:57 PM »

Tony Pipitone

[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
<snipped>

Here it says syringe in bag about 6 inches away from skull.     

Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds a nut!!!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I guess every now and then I can remember a fact. Thanks! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: November 14, 2009, 05:48:44 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=675

Adipocere and DNA testing
November 14th, 2009

Thanks for the article, and for letting me know that the Disney bag was near her skull. I'm ready for the trial too....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1497 on: November 14, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »

WELCOME Babysin      Great first post, and I don't think there is much of a chance at all for Casey getting the DP. LWOP is much more likely.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: November 14, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »

WELCOME BABYSIN
Great first post indeed!  I agree, I don't think that Casey will receive the DP either, but I do feel this is the perfect case to let the public know that these crimes committed against defenseless children will no longer be tolerated and the DP would send that message loud and clear. IMO

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: November 14, 2009, 09:29:44 PM »

Casey is a cameleon!
It is not beneath her to spit into anything! if she thinks it will gain her acceptance with her peers than she is all for it! I do wonder how many former friends are even her friends still! I dont mean the sick pen pals she  has made! because those are just opportunist who want to be known for befriending  her like it was a big deal to be her friend. It wouldnt surprise me of anything she is capable of doing to others and to her family if she was to get aquitted! but we all know its not gonna happen. And in regards to mallory going into that depo alone! we shouldnt be surprised after all she is the least on the totem pole. That is sad but its something she chooses to live with. she is not getting a grand prize in lee or his family. I would think that cindy would of gone with her or even her own mother thats pathetic. I hope that it was for the best! perhaps she will open up to LEE more ya think. I just cant wrap my mind around the idea that mallory or her mom would even want to be seen with the anthonys. I wouldnt want any one of my daughters to date the likes of lee! that whole family is biggtime damaged goods. Its not a healthy inviroment for anyones daughter.
just IMO

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.