April 26, 2024, 01:10:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413242 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: November 14, 2009, 09:43:11 PM »

Tupo
I dont think she will get the DP but if she does I say hooray!! if she doesnt and she gets life well than I can live with that. Her spending the rest of her  young years and life in a prison rotting away gone are all the luxuries she once took for granted. she took her friends and family for granted. Did she think tony would stand by her hmmm I am sure he knows that he wasnt the only man she had on a string.He will move on, Jesse will move on !! Her nightmare has just begun!!I doubt after its all done that the anthonys will vissit her much, maybe to start with but as time  goes on and their responsibility to her has been fullfilled ! they will fade out of sight. As for her attorney he will move on to other cases, her life will be prison, the comissary, providing her parents put money on her books. No more parties, nice clothes, taco bell!  yupp no more Yo quiero taco bell for her!! She will never drive a car  again!! never do  all of the things she took for granted. Her little cameleon self will have to make new friends in prison! become best freinds with big bubbas sister. Sigh a new beautiful like a new tatooo done in prison.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: November 14, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »

Tupo
I dont think she will get the DP but if she does I say hooray!! if she doesnt and she gets life well than I can live with that. Her spending the rest of her  young years and life in a prison rotting away gone are all the luxuries she once took for granted. she took her friends and family for granted. Did she think tony would stand by her hmmm I am sure he knows that he wasnt the only man she had on a string.He will move on, Jesse will move on !! Her nightmare has just begun!!I doubt after its all done that the anthonys will vissit her much, maybe to start with but as time  goes on and their responsibility to her has been fullfilled ! they will fade out of sight. As for her attorney he will move on to other cases, her life will be prison, the comissary, providing her parents put money on her books. No more parties, nice clothes, taco bell!  yupp no more Yo quiero taco bell for her!! She will never drive a car  again!! never do  all of the things she took for granted. Her little cameleon self will have to make new friends in prison! become best freinds with big bubbas sister. Sigh a new beautiful like a new tatooo done in prison.
I meant to say a new beautiful life

Loca
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: November 14, 2009, 09:54:22 PM »

Casey was really obsessed to get in contact with Tony the first days of her arrest.....she asked Lee's girlfriend if Tony was there with them waiting for her to call...hhhaha when she told Casey that he was not there the silence of Casey said a lot of things
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: November 14, 2009, 10:01:05 PM »

Hi, New here, Been following this case from day one, and just felt the need to state a couple of things that are JMO.

Firstly, I can not say if I believe the syringe or Gatorade bottle found at Caylee`s remains sight had anything to do
with Caylee`s murder definitely (though it is very compelling due to the searches on the family computer and traces of chloroform found in the trunk)
But I can say that I don't think its as significant as the coffin flies found in KC`s trunk, from my understanding coffin flies are known for their remarkable
ability to find their way to hidden or well confined remains, not to mention they are typically only found on very decomposed tissue, and I know all too well how hot Florida gets and how much faster a body decomposes when left in the heat, roughly 90 degrees at the time of Caylee`s death, then adding in factors like being in an enclosed trunk I believe puts the temp roughly 100-120 degrees. Also, as many have said previously even if the traces of chloroform found in the syringe and bottle were "Insignificant levels" that doesn't necessarily cross out its likely hood that it was indeed used to aid Caylee`s death, I highly doubt either of the two were dark enough or sealed air tight to prevent the vapors from eluding.

Secondly, as far as the DP is concerned, The odds of a woman being sentenced to die for their crime is a mere 2 percent out of all death penalty cases, IMO,If Casey was to get the DP it would most likely be because of the high profile status of this case, whether that is legal or not. If she was to get DP, I`m more inclined to believe it is because of how utterly sick Florida has gotten with so many child murders/missing children that have taken place in recent years. Though I truly believe Casey did in fact commit this crime (along with many others) I find it highly unlikely she will get the DP, LWOP seems much more probable statistically speaking. IMO Casey is a sociopath (I`m sure many would agree) she can never be rehabilitated and she will never feel remorse or guilt for her crimes, but only justifying it (only to herself) as doing what she felt in her mind was right. A sociopath only thinks of one thing, ME ME ME, if they are not getting what they want or doing what they want, they will find any means necessary to fulfill their desire to get what they want, For example, Casey`s need to socialize the way most young adults are able to with out being "Held back" by a child, Casey was very vindictive and jealous toward Cindy from the time Caylee was born and handed to Cindy before Casey, right to the end, with Cindy being the soul bread winner for caylee and the "Mother figure" in her short life. As Caylee got older Casey realized more and more, the attention was being taken away from her and directed to Caylee, It was no longer "Aw look at YOUR little girl" it was "Aw isn`t THAT little girl so cute" if that makes sense.

As I have said several times through out, these are strictly my opinions, and in no way determine the truths of this crime or Casey`s mental stability, but merely how I have interpreted the case and Casey`s mental state based on the information I have gathered and how I analyze them. With that being said I end with not only my gut instinct that Casey did in fact commit the crimes shes facing punishment for in the court of law, and research I find that agrees with my gut instinct.

Babysin:

Excellent first post!

I think you may be right about the DP vs. LWOP.

I also believe there are many among us here who would prefer LWOP so she might suffer longer as her punishment.

I'd also like to welcome you to the cage! Nice to have you posting with us!

I agree LWOP is better because she will suffer longer...and in 5 years when nobody will give the anthonies a penny....cincin will have to send George and Lee to work to support the inmate casey anthony' tacos and some cream for the extra pimples will continue growing in her back....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: November 15, 2009, 07:40:12 AM »

Good Morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: November 15, 2009, 07:40:55 AM »

Hey Tupelo. 
I so wish this trial was about to start.   

Me too. But I want her convicted of the 9 third degree felonies and the 4 misdemeanors first.

Sounds great!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: November 15, 2009, 07:47:11 AM »

Justice for Caylee    an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: November 15, 2009, 07:48:15 AM »

Welcome Babysin. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: November 15, 2009, 08:30:15 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/caylee-prosecution-expert-gets-murder-conviction-with-coffin-fly-evidence/

Caylee Prosecution Expert Gets Murder Conviction With Coffin Fly Evidence

Saturday, November 14, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: November 15, 2009, 08:32:54 AM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M.: DR. MICHAEL BADEN AND CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY, LINDA KENNEY BADEN

November 14, 2009 by Steph

Please join me for an exclusive interview with husband and wife team Dr. Michael Baden and Criminal defense Attorney Linda Kenny Baden.

Dr. Baden is the former Chief Medical Examiner of New York City, and he is the host of the HBO “Autopsy” series, now in its thirteenth year. He is also a Contributor for FOX News Channel, and is a reviewer for the New England Journal of Medicine. He performed the autopsy on Kathleen Savio, 3rd wife of Bolingbrook Police Officer Drew Peterson, now behind bars. Dr Baden’s results reclassified Savio’s murder from an accident to a homicide.

Linda Kenny Baden, an expert Criminal Defense Attorney and Author, best known for her work on the Phil Spector defense team, is also preparing to defend Casey Anthony in her death penalty case in Florida. Together they penned two thriller novels — “Remains Silent” and “Skeleton Justice.” Available on amazon.com. They will take us inside their cases, inside their lives together, and take your calls!!
drb

“JUSTICE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY” Every Sunday night at 8:00 p.m., tune in for the Latest Breaking News and High Profile Crimes Cases, including observations on the media’s coverage of news stories. Featuring Investigation Insiders, Media Analysts, Network Talent, Authors, Activists and Celebrities.

Just click on:
www.blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This .

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: November 15, 2009, 08:45:42 AM »

THIS SUNDAY AT 8:00 P.M.: DR. MICHAEL BADEN AND CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE ATTORNEY, LINDA KENNEY BADEN

Please join me for an exclusive interview with husband and wife team Dr. Michael Baden and Criminal defense Attorney Linda Kenny Baden.

Dr. Baden is the former Chief Medical Examiner of New York City, and he is the host of the HBO “Autopsy” series, now in its thirteenth year. He is also a Contributor for FOX News Channel, and is a reviewer for the New England Journal of Medicine. He performed the autopsy on Kathleen Savio, 3rd wife of Bolingbrook Police Officer Drew Peterson, now behind bars. Dr Baden’s results reclassified Savio’s murder from an accident to a homicide.

Linda Kenny Baden, an expert Criminal Defense Attorney and Author, best known for her work on the Phil Spector defense team, is also preparing to defend Casey Anthony in her death penalty case in Florida. Together they penned two thriller novels — “Remains Silent” and “Skeleton Justice.” Available on amazon.com. They will take us inside their cases, inside their lives together, and take your calls!!
drb

“JUSTICE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY” Every Sunday night at 8:00 p.m., tune in for the Latest Breaking News and High Profile Crimes Cases, including observations on the media’s coverage of news stories. Featuring Investigation Insiders, Media Analysts, Network Talent, Authors, Activists and Celebrities.

Just click on:

I guess all I can say about that is     Hmmmmmmmmmm?
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: November 15, 2009, 09:08:35 AM »

drb

Just click on:

I lost interest ( and faith) in what he has to say ever since he did a 180 with his opinion of what happened to Caylee as soon as his wife signed up to Casey's defense. It was embarrassing to watch.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: November 15, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

A couple of thoughts:

Maybe the syringe was used to inject a sedative, so KC could apply the duct tape and Caylee suffocated.

Maybe the syringe was used to inject air...knowing that would kill Caylee.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: November 15, 2009, 09:34:16 AM »

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: November 15, 2009, 09:39:11 AM »

I have this gut feeling that his blogtalk radio show will make us MAD.
Let's see if Michael Baden, who is not listed as an expert has seen the evidence that was not going to be shared.
Take notes. I will take a pass as I am pizzed already.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: November 15, 2009, 09:48:40 AM »

drb

Just click on:

I lost interest ( and faith) in what he has to say ever since he did a 180 with his opinion of what happened to Caylee as soon as his wife signed up to Casey's defense. It was embarrassing to watch.
I agree with you. He shares a home and a bed with LKB, so we all know what is important to him and it's not revealing the truth for Caylee Marie.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: November 15, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »

Hey Tupelo. 
I so wish this trial was about to start.   

Make that my wish as well.....trim...I love your avatar.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: November 15, 2009, 09:57:37 AM »

Where were the media yesterday, when Malibu arrived and exited her depo? 

A normal caring person,whose girlfriend was thrown into this mess, should have walked her in the building and sat outside the courtroom, WAITING for her..knowing that the day and the circumstances where impossible.
Where was Lee?

The only thing I have seen in the Media was video of Baez leaving- have you seen anything else? Any of Mallory?

WO, that is all I have seen as well. And he was not nearly as cocky as usual.

IMO, if Beaz actuallythought he had a good defense case, he wouldn't even respond to the media when he exited.  He would just say "No comment."   

Instead, he deliberately chit chats, throwing crumbs and bait around for the media to gobble up so he can make his comments.   Then he acts so shocked at their attention.   It's sort of like that old joke when a coy young girl says to the boy trying to steal a kiss:  "Don't ... stop." LOL

Bottom Line:  He knows the case is hopeless.

If it were just about any other attorney, I'd agree...but Baez LOVES the cameras, loves the spotlight.....he says kc has good reasons for doing everything she did...well let's hear them. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: November 15, 2009, 10:00:51 AM »

Hi, New here, Been following this case from day one, and just felt the need to state a couple of things that are JMO.

Firstly, I can not say if I believe the syringe or Gatorade bottle found at Caylee`s remains sight had anything to do
with Caylee`s murder definitely (though it is very compelling due to the searches on the family computer and traces of chloroform found in the trunk)
But I can say that I don't think its as significant as the coffin flies found in KC`s trunk, from my understanding coffin flies are known for their remarkable
ability to find their way to hidden or well confined remains, not to mention they are typically only found on very decomposed tissue, and I know all too well how hot Florida gets and how much faster a body decomposes when left in the heat, roughly 90 degrees at the time of Caylee`s death, then adding in factors like being in an enclosed trunk I believe puts the temp roughly 100-120 degrees. Also, as many have said previously even if the traces of chloroform found in the syringe and bottle were "Insignificant levels" that doesn't necessarily cross out its likely hood that it was indeed used to aid Caylee`s death, I highly doubt either of the two were dark enough or sealed air tight to prevent the vapors from eluding.

Secondly, as far as the DP is concerned, The odds of a woman being sentenced to die for their crime is a mere 2 percent out of all death penalty cases, IMO,If Casey was to get the DP it would most likely be because of the high profile status of this case, whether that is legal or not. If she was to get DP, I`m more inclined to believe it is because of how utterly sick Florida has gotten with so many child murders/missing children that have taken place in recent years. Though I truly believe Casey did in fact commit this crime (along with many others) I find it highly unlikely she will get the DP, LWOP seems much more probable statistically speaking. IMO Casey is a sociopath (I`m sure many would agree) she can never be rehabilitated and she will never feel remorse or guilt for her crimes, but only justifying it (only to herself) as doing what she felt in her mind was right. A sociopath only thinks of one thing, ME ME ME, if they are not getting what they want or doing what they want, they will find any means necessary to fulfill their desire to get what they want, For example, Casey`s need to socialize the way most young adults are able to with out being "Held back" by a child, Casey was very vindictive and jealous toward Cindy from the time Caylee was born and handed to Cindy before Casey, right to the end, with Cindy being the soul bread winner for caylee and the "Mother figure" in her short life. As Caylee got older Casey realized more and more, the attention was being taken away from her and directed to Caylee, It was no longer "Aw look at YOUR little girl" it was "Aw isn`t THAT little girl so cute" if that makes sense.

As I have said several times through out, these are strictly my opinions, and in no way determine the truths of this crime or Casey`s mental stability, but merely how I have interpreted the case and Casey`s mental state based on the information I have gathered and how I analyze them. With that being said I end with not only my gut instinct that Casey did in fact commit the crimes shes facing punishment for in the court of law, and research I find that agrees with my gut instinct.

Welcome Babysin. I agree the coffin flies and coffin wax are going to be a huge part of the evidence that can not be refuted. I also agree about the DP...Susan Smith didn't get the DP...and IMO if anyone deserved it she did.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:52 AM »

WELCOME Babysin      Great first post, and I don't think there is much of a chance at all for Casey getting the DP. LWOP is much more likely.

nrcg, I agree. I think if Dr. G had been able to determine COD there might have been a chance of getting the DP.  I would love for her to get the DP so she had to sit for years and wonder when her date with the needle was. Sitting in prison for the rest of her life is IMO not enough punishment. kc will adjust to prison just as she has adjusted to jail. Just as Susan Smith has adjusted.....and even found a sex friend...just as kc will IMO

http://forums.officer.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-12870.html

These will be her favorite new websites
http://www.womenbehindbars.com/

http://www.womeninwaiting.com/

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.