March 28, 2024, 11:16:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411743 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: November 16, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »

I hope everyone is doing ok this morning.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:45 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=675

Adipocere and DNA testing
November 14th, 2009

TUPELO, I read this report over and over several times. My hope is that KC had to do quite a bit of handling of Caylee's body, and I would think (graphic) by that time she would have been very slippery and hard to manipulate. My hope, my wish, my prayer is that she had to grab tightly and got some skins cells off of Caylee's poor little body at that point. I upset myself typing these words. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: November 16, 2009, 01:10:27 PM »

November 14th, 2009

TUPELO, I read this report over and over several times. My hope is that KC had to do quite a bit of handling of Caylee's body, and I would think (graphic) by that time she would have been very slippery and hard to manipulate. My hope, my wish, my prayer is that she had to grab tightly and got some skins cells off of Caylee's poor little body at that point. I upset myself typing these words. 

Hey Fanny!  If not Caylee's, at least her own cells, or better yet, a mixture of both. They have Caylee's death band hair so I'm hoping this adipocere links Casey. If she were wearing gloves, I don't see a need for wiping her hands.....just peel off the gloves and discard. And if there were gloves, why discard them and not the napkins? I guess it will boil down to just how much she handled the body for there to be any DNA. Say your prayers, I am.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: November 16, 2009, 02:27:50 PM »

O/T

Shaniya's body has been found. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6471.new#new

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1544 on: November 16, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Probably posted already...sorry if it is a repeat. I am goung around in circles today

Kronk Scheduled For Deposition About Discovery Of Body
Monday, November 16, 2009 1:55:34 PM
ORLANDO -- The man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains will be questioned under oath this week about the event.

Casey Anthony's lawyers plan to depose Roy Kronk on Thursday.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/16/kronk_scheduled_for_deposition_about_discovery_of_body.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: November 16, 2009, 02:40:21 PM »

Thanks Nut.I was just about to post that too.    

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: November 16, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

November 14th, 2009

Hey Fanny!  If not Caylee's, at least her own cells, or better yet, a mixture of both. They have Caylee's death band hair so I'm hoping this adipocere links Casey. If she were wearing gloves, I don't see a need for wiping her hands.....just peel off the gloves and discard. And if there were gloves, why discard them and not the napkins? I guess it will boil down to just how much she handled the body for there to be any DNA. Say your prayers, I am.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: November 16, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

The bad news is that Adipocere doesn't contain any DNA, ( as far as I know)it is only fat. The good news is that fat underlies skin, so there may be some skin cells in the substance on the towels, either from Caylee or Casey. If Casey wiped her messy hands on the towels  that would be just peachy...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: November 16, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »

I read this on another forum.....does anyone know what the "911" means? Do we know if George threw a bag from the interior of the car into the dumpster as Simon Burch threw the bag from the trunk containing the pizza box?

I read the documents that were released on November 6, and I came across something interesting on page 10461, notations next to information about the daily max/min temperatures for July 15 and July 16:
July 15: "Dad 911 trashbags to dumpster"
July 16: "Bags out evid. 2300"
I would be willing to bet that investigators took the white bag from the dumpster that doesn't have the pizza box inside as evidence the same time they took the other, albeit they haven't released any information specifically in regard to that bag and its contents with documents that are available to the public.

From Cindy's SAO deposition:

Page 313:

Q: Was there anything hanging from the review mirror?

Cindy: Yeah. She keeps a shamrock or something else on the rearview mirror and I think some beads on there. She may even of had a picture of Caylee. I'm not sure. I know sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't.

I would be willing to bet that the picture of Caylee that Casey sometimes did and sometimes didn't have hanging from the rearview mirror is inside the white trash bag that doesn't contain the pizza box

Photo of two trash bags in the dumpster at the tow yard:  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609casephotosset2/1/lg/Trash_bag_0869208.htm

Page 10461 can be found here:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540599/detail.html

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: November 16, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21632064/detail.html
Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home
State Finds Concern 'Unfounded'

POSTED: 5:15 pm EST November 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EST November 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state Department of Children and Families confirmed that officials visited George and Cindy Anthony Friday to follow up on a complaint about child care.

The couple's attorney called the complaint to DCF harassment of the parents of Casey Anthony.

Since Cindy Anthony said she was on some sort of disability, the man who emailed DCF said he wanted officials to see if the couple needed a license to babysit in their home. The man said he began concerned after seeing the Anthonys on a national news program.

On Friday, investigators visited George and Cindy Anthony at their home to see what kind of child care if any they were providing.

DCF’s Carrie Hoeppner said Cindy Anthony was very open with investigators and said she was “helping a friend who was between babysitters and that's OK.”

Hoeppner said the concerns were unfounded.

Orlando resident Bob Darrah declined an on camera interview, but told WESH 2 News that George Anthony's suicide attempt and Cindy Anthony being on some sort of disability raised his concern about the child's well-being. That’s why he contacted DCF.
“I would have done it for any similar situation," Darrah said. "I would not waste their time."

Cindy and George Anthony are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods not far from their home. Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death and is scheduled to go on trial in 2010.

Casey Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

The Anthonys' attorney Brad Conway said the couple is considering its legal options to deal with what it sees as harassment

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: November 16, 2009, 06:12:13 PM »

I read this on another forum.....does anyone know what the "911" means? Do we know if George threw a bag from the interior of the car into the dumpster as Simon Burch threw the bag from the trunk containing the pizza box?

I read the documents that were released on November 6, and I came across something interesting on page 10461, notations next to information about the daily max/min temperatures for July 15 and July 16:
I would be willing to bet that investigators took the white bag from the dumpster that doesn't have the pizza box inside as evidence the same time they took the other, albeit they haven't released any information specifically in regard to that bag and its contents with documents that are available to the public.

Page 313:

Cindy: Yeah. She keeps a shamrock or something else on the rearview mirror and I think some beads on there. She may even of had a picture of Caylee. I'm not sure. I know sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't.

I would be willing to bet that the picture of Caylee that Casey sometimes did and sometimes didn't have hanging from the rearview mirror is inside the white trash bag that doesn't contain the pizza box

Photo of two trash bags in the dumpster at the tow yard:  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609casephotosset2/1/lg/Trash_bag_0869208.htm

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: November 16, 2009, 06:48:32 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state Department of Children and Families confirmed that officials visited George and Cindy Anthony Friday to follow up on a complaint about child care.

The couple's attorney called the complaint to DCF harassment of the parents of Casey Anthony.

Since Cindy Anthony said she was on some sort of disability, the man who emailed DCF said he wanted officials to see if the couple needed a license to babysit in their home. The man said he began concerned after seeing the Anthonys on a national news program.

On Friday, investigators visited George and Cindy Anthony at their home to see what kind of child care if any they were providing.

DCF’s Carrie Hoeppner said Cindy Anthony was very open with investigators and said she was “helping a friend who was between babysitters and that's OK.”

Orlando resident Bob Darrah declined an on camera interview, but told WESH 2 News that George Anthony's suicide attempt and Cindy Anthony being on some sort of disability raised his concern about the child's well-being. That’s why he contacted DCF.
“I would have done it for any similar situation," Darrah said. "I would not waste their time."

Cindy and George Anthony are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods not far from their home. Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death and is scheduled to go on trial in 2010.

The Anthonys' attorney Brad Conway said the couple is considering its legal options to deal with what it sees as harassment

My question is- why is anyone releasing this concerned citizen's name to media? That will certainly deter people from calling in information to investigate families- there is an expectation of confidentiality.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: November 16, 2009, 06:48:39 PM »

Thanks for that update Trimm

Any time the Anthony's are questioned about anything they do or say, they are being harassed! GMAFB!!  I'm glad this person decided to contact DCF.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: November 16, 2009, 06:51:08 PM »

Page 313:

Thanks Tupelo.   

Oh good one Tupelo.

I hope that will all be in the NEXT doc dump. My fingernails are nibbled, something I don't normally do but don't you feel a bit like you come right up to the cliff edge every time the doc dump rolls around, and then.........a LOT of pages and only a LITTLE information- take a deep breath and  keep waiting!   I know they are playing with the defense, but stop doing it to me already!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: November 16, 2009, 07:20:13 PM »

Thanks for that update Trimm

Any time the Anthony's are questioned about anything they do or say, they are being harassed! GMAFB!!  I'm glad this person decided to contact DCF.

To be a fly on the wall.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: November 16, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »

Page 313:

Thanks Tupelo.   

Oh good one Tupelo.

I hope that will all be in the NEXT doc dump. My fingernails are nibbled, something I don't normally do but don't you feel a bit like you come right up to the cliff edge every time the doc dump rolls around, and then.........a LOT of pages and only a LITTLE information- take a deep breath and  keep waiting!   I know they are playing with the defense, but stop doing it to me already!   

I know what you mean. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1556 on: November 16, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »

Uhm, all I can say is .....  Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:11 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Casey-Anthony-case-Roy-Kronk-to-be-deposed-by-prosecution-this-week
Casey Anthony case: Roy Kronk to be deposed by prosecution this week
November 16, 5:45 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
The man who found the remains of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony almost one year ago, is scheduled to be deposed by the prosecution this week in the Casey Anthony case.

Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found by utility worker, Roy Kronk, who entered a wooded area to relieve himself on Dec. 11, 2008.

Kronk had seen something suspicious in the area and alerted authorities three times before Caylee was finally discovered.

To read about Kronk's findings, click here.

Kronk was recently fired from his job for being excessively absent, according to CF News 13.
Kronk's interview...  http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d14-Casey-Anthony-case-Roy-Kronk-spots-suspicious-bag-in-wooded-area-one-year-ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: November 16, 2009, 07:24:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-former-meter-reader-to-be-deposed-thursday.html
Casey Anthony: Former meter reader to be deposed Thursday; DCF investigates Cindy Anthony, finds nothing wrong
posted by halboedeker on Nov 16, 2009 6:22:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Latest updates in the Casey Antony case:

***Her defense team plans to depose former meter reader Roy Kronk on Thursday, WFTV-Channel 9 and Central Florida News 13 reported today. Kronk found the remains of toddler Caylee Anthony in December. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her child.

***The Florida Department of Children and Families recently investigated Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, after a tip from a viewer, WFTV reported. The viewer was concerned that Cindy Anthony was accepting babysitting money while being on disability leave from a nursing job, but the department found she was "doing nothing wrong," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: November 16, 2009, 07:25:21 PM »

JSM,I bet this wasn't the cameo Cin-cin had in mind.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.