March 28, 2024, 07:33:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411737 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: November 17, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »

Casey Anthony might as well throw in the towel right now

Casey Anthony might as well throw in towel right now.

Yes she can plead guilty now, or get herself a lawyer that at least knows the law.
Her lawyer filed a motion to dismiss her case based the fact that he said the prosecution filed three count on each of the four check charges. He claims this amounts to “double jeopardy.”

Wow is she in deep trouble, a lawyer that is clueless when it comes to the law. Prosecutors almost always charge multiple charges for each offense, they are called lesser included offenses counselor.

As for “double jeopardy” counselor, jeopardy doesn’t attach until the jury is sworn, or if a judge is hearing the case, then the opening remarks have been made. Since you’re not their yet counselor your argument is not only without merit it’s stupid!

Casey you might want to tell your attorney to look up legal terms before he uses them in worthless motions that waste the courts time. He likely took your case to make a name for himself, but it doesn't help you if the name he comes away with is "Mr. Incompetent."

Well one might suppose you could always use it on appeal saying that you had incompetent council.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Casey-Anthony-might-as-well-throw-in-the-towel-right-now

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: November 17, 2009, 11:48:25 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=695

Why Cindy is her own worst Enemy
November 16th, 2009

Thanks!
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: November 17, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »

Im going thru these pictures of the trash......something that strikes me odd.....for the car to smell like "spoiled food"  shouldnt there be some?  I expected to see pizza..crust...meat..something...all I see is containers..but nothing that really looks like food.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: November 17, 2009, 12:06:08 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

Tupelo, this was a good article. The one about the Badens and "Who's the daddy," is just more smoke and mirrors in my view. They are desperate and really reaching now. 

If I had only paid more attention-    I remember seeing Dr Baden on Fox one day,well before his wife signed on with Casey and he definitely said "Oh, the Police KNOW who the father of Caylee is- from DNA..... IIRC it was when all the initial forensic reports were first being released.   The interviewer did not pick up on that and no explanation was given. That has stuck in my mind.  Don't know if he was involved in any testing, but I do know that if HE has the information as to who it is, dollars to donuts his wife does too...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: November 17, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/breaking-will-the-father-of-caylee-anthony-be-revealed-and-will-he-be-key-witness/

BREAKING: WILL THE FATHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY BE REVEALED? AND WILL HE BE KEY WITNESS?

By Steph

Last night Linda Kenney Baden, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, joined me as a guest on my radio show. Also joining me was her husband — renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Near the end of the show, I asked Linda a question that had been on my mind for a while about the Casey Anthony case. I wanted to know her thoughts on whether the defense team or prosecutors had an interest in who the father of little Caylee Anthony is? And, if so, would this person testify at trial? She paused and said, “That’s a question to ask the prosecutors.” Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).

To date, no one in the public knows who the father is. The Anthonys have rightfully skirted the question — it’s actually none of our business — which has only fueled speculation. It is, however, of interest to investigators – and only DNA will tell the truth as to the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father. In my mind, here’s how this person could change the case, at least create reasonable doubt for jurors. We know Casey Anthony had no money; she was so desperate she allegedly was stealing from her mother and her friend Amy Huizenga. (She is charged with check fraud for using Amy’s checks.) So it makes sense that she would contact the father of Caylee for child support. Seems like a no-brainer for any unemployed mother of a young child. This opens up an opportunity for the defense to present the father as having a motive to get rid of little Caylee. No one in the public knows his identity. Perhaps he was being asked to pay support for a child who’s life, as a far as we know to date, he had no part in. It’s not far fetched. I have a call into prosecutors to get a response to this, and I will update when (if) they respond. I think this is interesting. STAY TUNED AND please weigh in. You can listen to the Linda Kenney Baden, in it’s entirety at blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

Hey Tupelo.     Thanks for the update.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: November 17, 2009, 12:19:55 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

Tupelo, this was a good article. The one about the Badens and "Who's the daddy," is just more smoke and mirrors in my view. They are desperate and really reaching now. 

I got time...we'll watch .   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: November 17, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

If I had only paid more attention-    I remember seeing Dr Baden on Fox one day,well before his wife signed on with Casey and he definitely said "Oh, the Police KNOW who the father of Caylee is- from DNA..... IIRC it was when all the initial forensic reports were first being released.   The interviewer did not pick up on that and no explanation was given. That has stuck in my mind.  Don't know if he was involved in any testing, but I do know that if HE has the information as to who it is, dollars to donuts his wife does too...

~ Peter Frampton
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1587 on: November 17, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »

November 16th, 2009

That's a really good article. It gives possible insight into what happened that night Lee went looking for Casey.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: November 17, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »

November 16th, 2009

That's a really good article. It gives possible insight into what happened that night Lee went looking for Casey.
Thor posting this! very interesting and informal, gives you more of ! this could be a possible!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: November 17, 2009, 01:19:10 PM »

November 16th, 2009

thanks is what I meant to say not thor! hey I am on my first cup of coffee what can I say! good morning monkeys and a special shout out to fanny and the rest of you awesome monkeys.
Thor posting this! very interesting and informal, gives you more of ! this could be a possible!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: November 17, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

Dear Monkeys
Do you honestly believe that casey knew who the baby daddy was? I dont know because she had such an active sex life with different partners! could she actualy pin point who he was? And we all know aside from that! casey never told the truth. For all we know he may still be alive and in the total dark about being the daddy of a murdered child. Just a curious me as to what yall think on this?

Loca
AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: November 17, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »

Western,I can't find the picture either.   
All the way over to the left, approximately half way down the bag, right above the orange coloring.  To me it looks as if it is a face of a little girl with dark hair and bangs. I asked my son to look at the image, he had no idea what he was looking at, and he thought it was a stuffed animal. So.....am I seeing what I want to see? IDK.

I don't know if you're seeing what you want to see or not but I definitely think it appears to be a face of some sort.  I can't tell if it's a picture or a doll or maybe just a bunch of unrelated trash mixed together to look like something.  Maybe it's God way of allowing Caylee to send a message saying "my mom threw me away like this trash" .  I really don't know.  I cropped out that section of the picture and I can zoom in but it seems the further away you are from it the more the face outline appears.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1592 on: November 17, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

Hi, all ...

Probably my eyes playing tricks on me but I see a face too. Looks like a little girl smiling. I think it is just the light reflecting off the trash bag.  

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 17, 2009, 02:45:36 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

good morning monkeys  -Dr. Baden is losing it--you cant match DNA unless you have someone to match it to--In other words you have to have soemone you think is the father-get his DNA and match it.  So the police could not know who the father is-unless they have the fathers DNA-Its not Lee not George who else gave DNA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: November 17, 2009, 03:27:33 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/breaking-will-the-father-of-caylee-anthony-be-revealed-and-will-he-be-key-witness/

BREAKING: WILL THE FATHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY BE REVEALED? AND WILL HE BE KEY WITNESS?

By Steph

Last night Linda Kenney Baden, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, joined me as a guest on my radio show. Also joining me was her husband — renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Near the end of the show, I asked Linda a question that had been on my mind for a while about the Casey Anthony case. I wanted to know her thoughts on whether the defense team or prosecutors had an interest in who the father of little Caylee Anthony is? And, if so, would this person testify at trial? She paused and said, “That’s a question to ask the prosecutors.” Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).

To date, no one in the public knows who the father is. The Anthonys have rightfully skirted the question — it’s actually none of our business — which has only fueled speculation. It is, however, of interest to investigators – and only DNA will tell the truth as to the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father. In my mind, here’s how this person could change the case, at least create reasonable doubt for jurors. We know Casey Anthony had no money; she was so desperate she allegedly was stealing from her mother and her friend Amy Huizenga. (She is charged with check fraud for using Amy’s checks.) So it makes sense that she would contact the father of Caylee for child support. Seems like a no-brainer for any unemployed mother of a young child. This opens up an opportunity for the defense to present the father as having a motive to get rid of little Caylee. No one in the public knows his identity. Perhaps he was being asked to pay support for a child who’s life, as a far as we know to date, he had no part in. It’s not far fetched. I have a call into prosecutors to get a response to this, and I will update when (if) they respond. I think this is interesting. STAY TUNED AND please weigh in. You can listen to the Linda Kenney Baden, in it’s entirety at blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

JMO but I think Dr. Baden is full of chit!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: November 17, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Thanks tupelo

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: November 17, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »

I think it's humorous how the silly Scamthonys have surrounded themselves with equally silly folk.

What a joke.

If Caylee had a daddy who was known, he (or if deceased his family) would most likely already be known.

After all, there is still a boatload of $$$ to be made off of this little tyke.  Unchartered territories.  Untapped fields of gold.

And if he or his family are not the scavenging sort, then most likely he would be considered Caylee's next of kin - and one of them would've stepped up to the plate when Caylee's body sat in the strip mall funeral home for those many weeks.

I just don't see it.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: November 17, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

New Video of Suburban Drive: Same Time Last Year
November 17, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: November 17, 2009, 04:13:08 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

New Video of Suburban Drive: Same Time Last Year
November 17, 2009

Every time I have to leave,I come back and you have me a present.      It is crazy at my house today.   Monkey Devil!   

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: November 17, 2009, 04:14:16 PM »

November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

good morning monkeys  -Dr. Baden is losing it--you cant match DNA unless you have someone to match it to--In other words you have to have soemone you think is the father-get his DNA and match it.  So the police could not know who the father is-unless they have the fathers DNA-Its not Lee not George who else gave DNA

I dunno who else's DNA has been collected- but that is exactly what he said. He did not say 'the Police know who was NOT the daddy because A B and C have been excluded'. He said they know from DNA testing who is the father. I hope he's not confused. That made me think it was M Hawkins from CA.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.