April 25, 2024, 08:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413232 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1640 on: November 18, 2009, 02:39:12 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=695

Why Cindy is her own worst Enemy
November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

Tupelo, this was a good article. The one about the Badens and "Who's the daddy," is just more smoke and mirrors in my view. They are desperate and really reaching now. 

If I had only paid more attention-    I remember seeing Dr Baden on Fox one day,well before his wife signed on with Casey and he definitely said "Oh, the Police KNOW who the father of Caylee is- from DNA..... IIRC it was when all the initial forensic reports were first being released.   The interviewer did not pick up on that and no explanation was given. That has stuck in my mind.  Don't know if he was involved in any testing, but I do know that if HE has the information as to who it is, dollars to donuts his wife does too...

good morning monkeys  -Dr. Baden is losing it--you cant match DNA unless you have someone to match it to--In other words you have to have soemone you think is the father-get his DNA and match it.  So the police could not know who the father is-unless they have the fathers DNA-Its not Lee not George who else gave DNA

I dunno who else's DNA has been collected- but that is exactly what he said. He did not say 'the Police know who was NOT the daddy because A B and C have been excluded'. He said they know from DNA testing who is the father. I hope he's not confused. That made me think it was M Hawkins from CA.   

WS - I also remember it as you stated.  I thought of Mark Hawkins as well, as didn't LE travel out to CA to see him?  It's reasonable to think a DNA swab was possibly part of their visit.

That makes so much sense.  Didn;t Casey also tell him that she had something to tell him?  I wonder if it was that Caylee was his...Also, wasn't his ex-wife Lee's ex girlfriend who got pregnant by him and subseqently have an abortion?  Maybe that's why she wouldnt' let the "Family" know about him. 

Yup! I think you nailed it. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1641 on: November 18, 2009, 02:40:12 PM »

The only thing I don't understand is why would she tell Mark Hawkins Caylee was his if she had already murdered her??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: November 18, 2009, 02:51:07 PM »

Sorry, my computer was doing something crazy when I tried to reply to the last quote...It kept moving the type up and down.   

Hey, mine used to do that too. I was using internet explorer8 ( i think). Everything was terrible. I went back to vista and it went back to normal. It was some kind monkey in here that suggested that .   Good luck
Thanks, it was so weird.  Now it's okay again.  Sometimes computers are beyond me.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: November 18, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

The only thing I don't understand is why would she tell Mark Hawkins Caylee was his if she had already murdered her??
That's a really good point, Fanny.  Here's my two cents...She needed an escape route, she gets Mark Hawkins to buy in that he's the father, she goes to California, (without Caylee, of course,) and spins an evil tale wherein her parents have kidnapped Caylee and she needs money to get her back.  She keeps him away from the A's long enough to scam him out of any and all available assets, (do you like that accidental alliteration?) and then vamooses off to Mexico, leaving parents and putative dad in emotional shambles, no one ever knowing what happened to Caylee.   Years later, she reappears, and then...well, who knows?  I believe that she had some self serving plan, but she got too comfy with Tony L. and kept putting it off.  And then, CINDY busted her.  I've always felt that Karma hit Casey smack between the eyes, when her greatest enabler and conversely,  her greatest enemy were one and the same.  Justice is a lovely thing. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1644 on: November 18, 2009, 03:04:04 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=701

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario

November 18th, 2009

I like this.   
Me, too.  I love the whole emphasis on the Ford Focus fiasco.  If Zenaida had taken Caylee on June 16th, driving the brand new car, that she received from her imagi-Dad after the accident that didn't happen until later, all I want to know is how did she do that?  She must have been Supernanny.  Also, just as an aside, I think the reference to the replacing of the car by her dad was a smack at George because he couldn't provide for Casey that way.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 18, 2009, 03:07:39 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/os-casey-anthony-meter-reader-questioned-20091118,0,2118885.story
Casey Anthony's attorneys to question former meter reader

By Sarah Lundy, Sentinel Staff Writer

11:57 a.m. EST, November 18, 2009

Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains in December, is scheduled to be questioned by defense attorneys Thursday.

He will be deposed at 9 a.m. at the State Attorney's Office.

Kronk, who has since been fired from his position with the county, found the two-year-old remains on Dec. 11 in woods less than a mile from girl's family home in east Orange County. Months earlier, he had alerted deputies of a suspicious bag in the area. But deputies shrugged off his suspicions.

The volunteer search group, Texas EquuSearch, also reported not being able to look in the woods because of flooding from late summer storms.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her toddler. Investigators got involved on June 15, 2008 after Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, notified them. That's when Casey Anthony admitted to family members that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.

She told deputies that she left Caylee with a babysitter but when she returned later that day both had vanished. Investigators later determined the babysitter did not exist.
Kronk will be a key witness in the case. Casey Anthony's defense team will likely grill him about what he saw in the woods, when he saw it and what he did about it.

Her defense team has claimed that someone other than Casey Anthony put the child in the woods.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: November 18, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d17-Is-Casey-Anthonys-family-trying-to-build-a-resonable-doubt-case

Is Casey Anthony's family trying to build a reasonable doubt case?

Is her first attorney at the heart of what amounts to a conspiracy to obstruct justice by carefully constructing, while at the same time giving instructions to family members on how to build a reasonable doubt defense?

If you look at her conduct in the month prior the family reporting that Caylee was missing, it’s hard to understand or swallow Casey’s claim that some phantom babysitter kidnapped Caylee.

First you start with her deplorable conduct, then comes the whole impossible to swallow or believe  kidnapping. Next she starts lying to the police about working?  Along comes the decomposition, followed by her unexplainable Internet searches. Now before long a case that is in part circumstantial evidence starts firming up for the 1st degree murder of "the little brat," as Casey described Caylee in her own words.

But this is not a strictly circumstantial case by any means. The defense wants to wish away the physical evidence by trying to pooh-pooh it as being inconclusive, it doesn’t work like that counselor.

But, counselor you will get a chance to attack it in court, like the law allows.

When a defense attorney starts throwing up smoke screens with frivolous motions attacking the case in the media before the trial begins it is the attorney’s attempt to plant the idea in the jury pools minds that poor Casey is being railroaded.

It’s a text book defense strategy 101, but it can backfire and burn the client.  The judge will only put up with so many baseless motions then you’ll get a judge that is predisposed to send the defense attorney back to their chairs very unhappy throughout the trial.

It’s possible that when an attorney has a client that they know is guilty as sin, they have to pull out every stop in an attempt to get lucky and derail the prosecution, it works very well sometimes. 

The OJ Simpson dream team tossed it all up against the wall and hoped a few things would stick. Guess what it worked rather well. The overmatched prosecution team were so out gunned.

The prosecutors in the OJ case walked into every trap the defense laid and each time the landmine blew up in their face. But at the end of the day they all got their book deals, as they will in this case, win or lose.

When the client is guilty as sin an attorney will do anything they can to go after that one or two jurors that they can hang the jury with.

They only have too hang the jury on average twice and the case goes away because the prosecutor is afraid they will be seen as pushing a vendetta against the poor girl.

One strategy you can’t rule out is: lets go ahead and anger the judge, it’s more likely the judge will make a mistake if they are angry. If the they get made and make blunder they have reversible error for an appeal to get a new trial.

The more times they can get a case retried the better the odds of the defense winning.

There is more evidence but with not being directly involved in the case it forces you to wait until the trial (s), for the prosecution to present all their evidence in court.

It’s easy to prejudge her and say she looks guilty as hell! Proving that in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt is another kettle of fish I’m afraid.

Here is where the case starts getting interesting. Most attorneys will shut their client down immediately, having them exercise their right to remain silent, not in this case.

Casey’s lawyer let her blab on and on using the jail phone. He knew those phones were being recorded. When you analyze all of the statements made, by mommy dearest(AKA Casey), her mother, father, and brother you come away saying what exactly is going on? 

OK the mom is a little off kilter maybe she had some involvement with her daughter?

Then you're listen to the brother that seems to be helping the police, but before they're finished talking you're shaking your head going wait a minute did he do something?

Next it's daddy's turn to have a break down, word is leaked about a possible suicide attempt. Wow, suddenly you start going is he involved in some way that he’s acting out of guilt?

Answer “yes,” they’re all involved, not in the murder, but in the attempt to muddy the water so much that a jury goes "well I don't know it seems like reasonable doubt to me!"
That is exactly what is going on here, the person driving the engine from day one has been her first attorney. Can it be called an effective defensive strategy? Absolutely,  but can it be also called a conspiracy to obstruct justice?

It may very well be, that at some point the prosecutor may say "I think it's time we charged the whole darn bunch of you, including you Mr. attorney with a conspiracy to obstruct justice."

It’s easy to see parents wanting to protect their only daughter. But protect her from justice in the brutal murder of your own grand-daughter you profess to love so much?

Lie through your teeth to obstruct justice in an attempt to secure your daughters freedom?

So as the world the turns in the soap opera that is the Casey Anthony show!
Watch for the next story by this Examiner: Have Casey Anthony & Drew Peterson developed a certain amount of “Star Power?”
Only in America can you become a celebrity when accused of murdering your innocent child or of killing couple of your wives!

Just to let you know
I have recently had a stroke that has resulted in some seizures. At times I make grammar errors as I don't always have someone available to proof read these articles, before I have to submit them.

I try to do my best to keep the information fresh. The old brain doesn't connect the dots as it once might have. The stroke dusted some of the dots of my dice I'm afraid. Thank you for being understanding.

Please feel free to point these errors out to me as I review all comments and try to use the information to give you a better article.

If you would like to receive an email notice the next time this examiner writes an article, click on the "Subscribe" button at the top of the page. It's absolutely free 100% of the time no matter how often you come back.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1647 on: November 18, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »

http://www.twistedmysterywriter.com/x__141_CrazyAnthonyNov2009.html

Nothing like a booze cruise to chase the grief away

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 18, 2009, 03:38:51 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_eyewtiness_saw_cyalee_murder/celebrity/67691

National Enquirer...new segment on Caylee Anthony:

Motorist watched mom take little girl into woods and then stuff body into trunk

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: November 18, 2009, 03:43:47 PM »

NOVEMBER 18, 2009 EDITION
Detectives investigating the murder of Caylee Anthony have gotten a stunning break in the case: They believe they have found a secret eyewitness to the heinous killing, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

And the bombshell testimony of the witness will point directly to the 2-year-old girl's mom Casey as the cold-blooded killer, say sources.

The murder of the cute little girl began unfolding the afternoon of June 16, 2008, in the backyard of the Orlando, Fla., [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]home where Casey lived with her parents, sources close to the case told The ENQUIRER.

Casey's father George saw Casey and Caylee leave just before 1 p.m. that day in Casey's white car. Around 2:30 p.m., George went to work.

But police studying signals recorded from Casey's [color:9769=blue! important][color:9769=blue! important]cell [color:9769=blue! important]phone determined she returned to the area of her parents' home.

Sources say investigators initially found evidence that Casey tried to drown Caylee in the small above-ground swimming pool in the backyard - but she apparently got cold feet and stopped.

Now the secret eyewitness has filled in missing pieces of the puzzle and helped police pinpoint the time of Caylee's murder - sometime between just before 3 p.m. to a little after 4 p.m.

"During that time, a white car matching the description of Casey's was seen parked off the road in a wooded area five miles from the Anthony home," revealed a case insider. "After not going through with killing Caylee in the backyard, Casey took to driving aimlessly around in what police believe was her attempt to look for a secluded wooded area to murder the child."

Through cellphone records, investigators have been able to trace her whereabouts between 1 p.m. and shortly before 3 p.m.

The horrifying events that occurred later that afternoon have emerged thanks to the secret eyewitness - a passing motorist who saw her.

"The motorist saw a woman he later identified as Casey Anthony leaving a white car parked alongside the road," said the insider.

"She was carrying a bundle, possibly a trash bag the size of a small child, in her arms."

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: November 18, 2009, 03:55:35 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_eyewtiness_saw_cyalee_murder/celebrity/67691

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: November 18, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »

Fanny.......we have to stop meeting like this

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: November 18, 2009, 04:03:16 PM »

http://www.twistedmysterywriter.com/x__141_CrazyAnthonyNov2009.html

Nothing like a booze cruise to chase the grief away

Hey Seeme.     Thanks! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: November 18, 2009, 04:04:37 PM »

I wonder if Bozo is having a good day?     

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: November 18, 2009, 04:15:02 PM »

I wonder if Bozo is having a good day?     

I'm pretty sure Bozo is "overdrawn" on his good days account Monkey Devil!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: November 18, 2009, 04:43:11 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 18, 2009, 04:49:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-brad-conway-tells-wesh-that-george-cindy-dont-want-roy-kronk-dragged-through-mud.html
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway tells WESH that George, Cindy don't want Roy Kronk dragged through mud
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2009 4:31:04 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony are showing support for Roy Kronk -- a development that WESH-Channel 2 reporter Bob Kealing found surprising.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony in December. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony's attorneys will question Kronk on Thursday.

"There's a question will Casey's defense somehow try to discredit Roy Kronk," Kealing said in a report this afternoon. "Sources tell WESH2 her defense has had a private investigator doing a lot of digging and asking a lot of questions about Kronk and his past.

Yet Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH they want the truth rather than dirt about Kronk.

"They have been vilified unjustly," Conway said of his clients. "They know what it's like to live under a microscope unfairly. And they don't want that to occur to somebody who found their granddaughter."

Kealing said that Kronk and his attorney declined to be interviewed because they didn't want to go on camera. And Kealing said he was unable to reach Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, to ask about the nature of Thursday's questions.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: November 18, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21654855/detail.html
Anthonys Say They Only Want Truth From Kronk
Former Meter Reader Found Remains Of Slain Toddler, Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 3:38 pm EST November 18, 2009
UPDATED: 4:19 pm EST November 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- On the eve of Roy Kronk's deposition, George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer said the couple does not want to see Kronk dragged through the mud.

The former meter reader who found slain toddler Caylee Anthony's remains is expected to face hours of questioning Thursday from Casey Anthony's defense.

He is the man who brought the search for Caylee to a close last December. Sources said the defense for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has done a lot of digging, asking a lot of questions about Kronk's past.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with first-degree murder in Caylee's disappearance.

The Anthonys' attorney said Kronk's personal life and the circumstances of discovering the remains are different things. George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said all they want is the truth from Kronk and not dirt about his past.

"They have been vilified unfairly. They know what it's like to be under a microscope unfairly and they don't want that to happen to someone who found their granddaughter," attorney Brad Conway said.
In the only interview he has done, Kronk said he figured out where Caylee's remains were on his own and he had nothing to do with her disappearance, but speculation about him was everywhere.

"You try to do the right thing. The sad thing is people believe some of the things being said," Kronk said.

His attorney told WESH 2 Thursday that Kronk has some things in his past he's not proud of, but none of that has any bearing on his discovery of Caylee's remains or that he's been truthful about how it occurred.

Conway said that's all the Anthonys want from Kronk.

"Personal issues versus what happened to discover Caylee's remains are two different things They want him to be full and complete about what happened," Conway said.

Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, declined an on-camera interview.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: November 18, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-brad-conway-tells-wesh-that-george-cindy-dont-want-roy-kronk-dragged-through-mud.html
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway tells WESH that George, Cindy don't want Roy Kronk dragged through mud
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony are showing support for Roy Kronk -- a development that WESH-Channel 2 reporter Bob Kealing found surprising.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony in December. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony's attorneys will question Kronk on Thursday.

"There's a question will Casey's defense somehow try to discredit Roy Kronk," Kealing said in a report this afternoon. "Sources tell WESH2 her defense has had a private investigator doing a lot of digging and asking a lot of questions about Kronk and his past.

Yet Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH they want the truth rather than dirt about Kronk.

"They have been vilified unjustly," Conway said of his clients. "They know what it's like to live under a microscope unfairly. And they don't want that to occur to somebody who found their granddaughter."

Kealing said that Kronk and his attorney declined to be interviewed because they didn't want to go on camera. And Kealing said he was unable to reach Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, to ask about the nature of Thursday's questions.

Have the Anthonys had a lobotomy, or are the meds finally kicking in??? This is so out of character for them! What's goin' on? 

sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: November 18, 2009, 05:38:46 PM »

Have the Anthonys had a lobotomy, or are the meds finally kicking in??? This is so out of character for them! What's goin' on? 

Holy moly, I about just fell outta my chair!! They are so about themselves, I can't believe they are trying to help someone else. This whole case they have been about themselves. I'm really glad that Roy Kronk is not being drug through the mud, because I don't believe he had absolutly anything to do with Caylee's murder. That was all her mothers doing.. Sick..Sick..People, and it just keeps getting worse and worse!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.