April 26, 2024, 01:19:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413275 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: November 18, 2009, 05:48:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-brad-conway-tells-wesh-that-george-cindy-dont-want-roy-kronk-dragged-through-mud.html
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway tells WESH that George, Cindy don't want Roy Kronk dragged through mud
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2009 4:31:04 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony are showing support for Roy Kronk -- a development that WESH-Channel 2 reporter Bob Kealing found surprising.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony in December. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony's attorneys will question Kronk on Thursday.

"There's a question will Casey's defense somehow try to discredit Roy Kronk," Kealing said in a report this afternoon. "Sources tell WESH2 her defense has had a private investigator doing a lot of digging and asking a lot of questions about Kronk and his past.

Yet Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH they want the truth rather than dirt about Kronk.

"They have been vilified unjustly," Conway said of his clients. "They know what it's like to live under a microscope unfairly. And they don't want that to occur to somebody who found their granddaughter."

Kealing said that Kronk and his attorney declined to be interviewed because they didn't want to go on camera. And Kealing said he was unable to reach Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, to ask about the nature of Thursday's questions.

Have the Anthonys had a lobotomy, or are the meds finally kicking in??? This is so out of character for them! What's goin' on? 

I don't know,but I'm not falling for it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: November 18, 2009, 06:36:09 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=701

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario

November 18th, 2009

I like this.   
Me, too.  I love the whole emphasis on the Ford Focus fiasco.  If Zenaida had taken Caylee on June 16th, driving the brand new car, that she received from her imagi-Dad after the accident that didn't happen until later, all I want to know is how did she do that?  She must have been Supernanny.  Also, just as an aside, I think the reference to the replacing of the car by her dad was a smack at George because he couldn't provide for Casey that way.

She was obviously in a half-truth time warp sort of place, you old cynic you!  She transmorphed back to June.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: November 18, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »

The Anthonys are showing support for Kronk???     Really? In what way? I would love to know if they have ever even thanked the man for finding their granddaughters REMAINS?  After seeing emails on how they dug up what they thought was dirt on so many people, I don't believe this for a second. They have publicly ridiculed, accused and belittled everyone who was involved in finding Caylee, and now we are supposed to believe this BS?  Oh, that's right....he didn't find their granddaughter, it was some other little girl, hence the new found feelings for him. It took me a minute.......this article is really all about them and has nothing to do with Kronk. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-brad-conway-tells-wesh-that-george-cindy-dont-want-roy-kronk-dragged-through-mud.html
Casey Anthony: Brad Conway tells WESH that George, Cindy don't want Roy Kronk dragged through mud
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

George and Cindy Anthony are showing support for Roy Kronk -- a development that WESH-Channel 2 reporter Bob Kealing found surprising.

Kronk found the remains of Caylee Anthony in December. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony's attorneys will question Kronk on Thursday.

"There's a question will Casey's defense somehow try to discredit Roy Kronk," Kealing said in a report this afternoon. "Sources tell WESH2 her defense has had a private investigator doing a lot of digging and asking a lot of questions about Kronk and his past.

Yet Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH they want the truth rather than dirt about Kronk.

"They have been vilified unjustly," Conway said of his clients. "They know what it's like to live under a microscope unfairly. And they don't want that to occur to somebody who found their granddaughter."

Kealing said that Kronk and his attorney declined to be interviewed because they didn't want to go on camera. And Kealing said he was unable to reach Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, to ask about the nature of Thursday's questions.

Have the Anthonys had a lobotomy, or are the meds finally kicking in??? This is so out of character for them! What's goin' on? 

Believe it at your peril. They must have finally listened to something BC had to say and are afraid of the backlash if they keep trying to implicate others.  Hopefully all these scammers will end up in jail where they belong.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: November 18, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_eyewtiness_saw_cyalee_murder/celebrity/67691

National Enquirer...new segment on Caylee Anthony:

Motorist watched mom take little girl into woods and then stuff body into trunk

Well I won't buy the paper but sometimes they have been right with their 'scoops'- ( think John Edwards lover/baby)  who knows, I only hope it's true. Woulda been better if a busload of Nuns had been going by, but a secret witness will have to do for now
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: November 18, 2009, 06:58:28 PM »

The Anthonys are showing support for Kronk???     Really? In what way? I would love to know if they have ever even thanked the man for finding their granddaughters REMAINS?  After seeing emails on how they dug up what they thought was dirt on so many people, I don't believe this for a second. They have publicly ridiculed, accused and belittled everyone who was involved in finding Caylee, and now we are supposed to believe this BS?  Oh, that's right....he didn't find their granddaughter, it was some other little girl, hence the new found feelings for him. It took me a minute.......this article is really all about them and has nothing to do with Kronk. 

I totally agree with you, Tupelo. A leopard doesn't change it's spots......
Hi, everyone! New here!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: November 18, 2009, 07:17:32 PM »

WELCOME ChikN China   

You're right, they don't change, and that has been proven time and time again with these people.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »

Holy moly, I about just fell outta my chair!! They are so about themselves, I can't believe they are trying to help someone else. This whole case they have been about themselves. I'm really glad that Roy Kronk is not being drug through the mud, because I don't believe he had absolutly anything to do with Caylee's murder. That was all her mothers doing.. Sick..Sick..People, and it just keeps getting worse and worse!!
They are  up to something...I can't believe that they've suddenly developed a conscience.  Not in a million,trillion years.  If I didn't have some compassion for Kronk, I have some now.
I feel like he's going to be shish-kabobbed.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:36 PM »

Believe it at your peril. They must have finally listened to something BC had to say and are afraid of the backlash if they keep trying to implicate others.  Hopefully all these scammers will end up in jail where they belong.

All just posturing by Conway.  There are no direct quotes from George or Cindy.  Conway is hoping to put them in a better light in the eyes of the public.  Won't work - EVER!  George is a poor excuse for a man, father, husband, or human.  Looking forward to the day whorseface is convicted and these two evil idiots are charged.  I have had enough of these fools and look forward to watching them get destroyed in court.

I do have a somewhat legal question...

I hope the prosecuters show George a beautiful picture of Caylee while he is on the stand and they ask him if he can identify her in the photo.  After he identifies sweet Caylee, I'd like to see the prosecution show George one of the first crime scene photos of little Caylee's remains in the swamp and then ask George if he recognizes Caylee in that photo.  I'd think that would be enought to cause that coward to puke all over the stand!  I'm looking forward to the day that George Anthony suffers for his lies and cover-ups.........I believe there is a special place in He77 for him too!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: November 18, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

Hey, Chikn--welcome to the cage! 

Hi, everyone! New here!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: November 18, 2009, 07:23:30 PM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_eyewtiness_saw_cyalee_murder/celebrity/67691

National Enquirer...new segment on Caylee Anthony:

Motorist watched mom take little girl into woods and then stuff body into trunk

Well I won't buy the paper but sometimes they have been right with their 'scoops'- ( think John Edwards lover/baby)  who knows, I only hope it's true. Woulda been better if a busload of Nuns had been going by, but a secret witness will have to do for now
Busload of Nuns     Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: November 18, 2009, 07:24:57 PM »

Hey, Chikn--welcome to the cage! 

Hi, everyone! New here!
Sorry, jumped in your box, Tupelo.  Great post, it is all about the A's.
And again, Hi Chikn!

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: November 18, 2009, 07:25:48 PM »

One more thing Georgie

The bug report was damning ---- Hope you choke on maggots!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: November 18, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

All just posturing by Conway.  There are no direct quotes from George or Cindy.  Conway is hoping to put them in a better light in the eyes of the public.  Won't work - EVER!  George is a poor excuse for a man, father, husband, or human.  Looking forward to the day whorseface is convicted and these two evil idiots are charged.  I have had enough of these fools and look forward to watching them get destroyed in court.

I hope the prosecuters show George a beautiful picture of Caylee while he is on the stand and they ask him if he can identify her in the photo.  After he identifies sweet Caylee, I'd like to see the prosecution show George one of the first crime scene photos of little Caylee's remains in the swamp and then ask George if he recognizes Caylee in that photo.  I'd think that would be enought to cause that coward to puke all over the stand!  I'm looking forward to the day that George Anthony suffers for his lies and cover-ups.........I believe there is a special place in He77 for him too!

One of the prosecutors on the NG show said she would first of all display a large photo of Caylee, full of life, and alongside it large photo of her remains as found in the swamp. Say absolutely nothing.   Take  a LONG time in setting them up in front of the Jury .   Leave them there during her opening statements. Not referring to them at all, just walking past them.....
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: November 18, 2009, 07:33:18 PM »

One of the prosecutors on the NG show said she would first of all display a large photo of Caylee, full of life, and alongside it large photo of her remains as found in the swamp. Say absolutely nothing.   Take  a LONG time in setting them up in front of the Jury .   Leave them there during her opening statements. Not referring to them at all, just walking past them.....

That works.  Is it true that if both George and Cindy are to be witnesses they can not be in the courtroom until they are called?  Makes sense to me - George just needs to be hit in the face with these photos.  I don't doubt though that Baez and Conway will reveal these photos to George and Cindy so they won't be such a shock to them. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: November 18, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »

Hi, everyone! New here!

ChikN China
:

Nope, a leopard does not change its spots. I am a firm believer in that.

And the truth does not change.

Welcome to the cage, ChicN China!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1676 on: November 18, 2009, 08:07:12 PM »

Brad Conway really has his work cut out for him.  He's trying so hard to mend the fences.  Had the Anthonys not greeted the public & media with such vitriol & venom, the general public would have had a more positive impression of them.  Instead the lashing out and the insults flew.  All anybody ever wanted to do was to try to help.  They created their own bad press by their behavior.
ChikN China
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: November 18, 2009, 08:10:01 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Monkeys! I feel like I know so many of you already, as I have been lurking and waiting for forum access for quite some time. Please feel free to do a girl a favor and if I post wrong or do something foolish, point it out to me.
I feel lucky to be here! 

Now, back to The A's. I do not believe for one second that they are not still looking for someone to throw under the bus. They are who they are, their behavior patterns, characters and morals are set, and they will not suddenly undergo a complete change in their personalities. No matter what their lawyer says for them.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: November 18, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Monkeys! I feel like I know so many of you already, as I have been lurking and waiting for forum access for quite some time. Please feel free to do a girl a favor and if I post wrong or do something foolish, point it out to me.
I feel lucky to be here! 

Now, back to The A's. I do not believe for one second that they are not still looking for someone to throw under the bus. They are who they are, their behavior patterns, characters and morals are set, and they will not suddenly undergo a complete change in their personalities. No matter what their lawyer says for them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: November 18, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

I feel lucky to be here! 

WELCOME ChikN China!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.