March 28, 2024, 02:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411748 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1680 on: November 18, 2009, 10:13:33 PM »

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
WHAT WILL THE JURY THINK IF SHE DOESN’T TAKE THE STAND??
Posted in 1 by billsheaffer on November 18, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1681 on: November 18, 2009, 11:21:10 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, Monkeys! I feel like I know so many of you already, as I have been lurking and waiting for forum access for quite some time. Please feel free to do a girl a favor and if I post wrong or do something foolish, point it out to me.
I feel lucky to be here! 

Now, back to The A's. I do not believe for one second that they are not still looking for someone to throw under the bus. They are who they are, their behavior patterns, characters and morals are set, and they will not suddenly undergo a complete change in their personalities. No matter what their lawyer says for them.

Hi ChiKNChina! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: November 19, 2009, 06:16:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.It took me 30 minutes to get in the cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: November 19, 2009, 06:19:24 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony, have they been unfairly vilified for their support of Casey Anthony? (poll)
Posted by Amanda Collins  On November - 18 - 2009
George and Cindy Anthony, vilified?
Commentary

Do you believe that George and Cindy Anthony have been unfairly vilified? At the beginning of the Casey Anthony case, the public was alerted to missing Caylee Anthony because of Cindy Anthony’s phone call. This alone should have been enough for many to realize that Cindy Anthony did not have a direct impact upon her granddaughter’s disappearance. It was Cindy Anthony who was panicked, Cindy Anthony who cried frantically, and Cindy Anthony who picked up the phone and called 911, three times.

What mother would believe that their daughter is capable of the heinous crime alleged of Casey Anthony? What grandmother wouldn’t want to believe that her granddaughter is alive and in the hands of a nanny rather than met with a horrific fate of death and murder. Is it right for the public to blame Cindy Anthony for clinging to the only hope that was presented to her, albeit that hope was offered by the one now charged with Caylee’s murder, Casey Anthony.

How about George Anthony? Did George Anthony behave in a manner that suggested he had anything to do with Caylee’s disappearance? The grief of losing Caylee has been obvious and at one point, George Anthony attempted to take his own life. Both Cindy and George Anthony stated that the smell in the vehicle was that of death. Many believe that George and Cindy Anthony are in denial, but who wouldn’t be? How can the human mind truly wrap itself around such horrific details such as cold blooded murder or a mother searching for ways to break her two year old daughter’s neck.
What do you think? Do you think that George and Cindy Anthony are guilty of a crime, or do you believe that they are in denial, trying to deal with the tragic loss of their granddaughter Caylee. Finally, do you believe that George and Cindy Anthony would do anything to suppress the truth, even if it meant lying to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Poll at link.  http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=929

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: November 19, 2009, 06:20:43 AM »

Welcome ChikNChina!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: November 19, 2009, 06:24:51 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html
Kronk Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Man Who Found Caylee's Body Meets With Attorneys

POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eleven months ago, Roy Kronk brought the search for Caylee Anthony to an end when he found her body in a wooded area.

But attorneys want to know how Kronk knew where Caylee's body was located.

It's just one of the questions he will face under oath on Thursday.

An attorney for Kronk said there are some things in Kronk's past that he isn't proud of, but those things have nothing to do with his finding of Caylee's remains. The attorney said his client has always been honest about finding the missing toddler and how he made the discovery.

Kronk found Caylee's remains in December and will provide a sworn deposition.

The defense team for Casey Anthony hired a private investigator to look into Kronk's past. Kronk insists he found Caylee on his own and was not involved in her disappearance.

While Kronk's attorney said his client hasn't had a perfect past, he said that has nothing to do with the Anthony case.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said his clients know what it's like to be scrutinized by the public, and they don't want the man who found their granddaughter to be treated unfairly.
"Personal issues versus what happened in regard to the discovery of Caylee's remains are two different things, and they want to give him the chance to be full and complete about what happened," Conway said.

Kronk's deposition begins at 9 a.m.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: November 19, 2009, 07:42:34 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/roy-kronk-to-face-questions-th.html
WDBO Local News      
Roy Kronk to face questions Thursday
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 19, 2009 5:00 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains will be questioned under oath this morning by her mother's defense.
Roy Kronk told investigators that he stumbled across the remains while relieving himself in the woods but also admits he reported something suspicious in that same spot four months earlier.

He'll now be responsible for his own legal bill, because Orange County stopped paying for his lawyer when Kronk was fired from his job with Orange County Utilities.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: November 19, 2009, 08:16:40 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!
Thanks, Trimm and Tupelo for the links.  I love that Bill Sheaffer's next blog subject is whether or not the A's should be charged with perjury.  I can't wait to hear his analysis on that subject!  (And I hope he says something about obstruction, also.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: November 19, 2009, 08:25:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html
Kronk Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Man Who Found Caylee's Body Meets With Attorneys

POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eleven months ago, Roy Kronk brought the search for Caylee Anthony to an end when he found her body in a wooded area.

But attorneys want to know how Kronk knew where Caylee's body was located.

It's just one of the questions he will face under oath on Thursday.

An attorney for Kronk said there are some things in Kronk's past that he isn't proud of, but those things have nothing to do with his finding of Caylee's remains. The attorney said his client has always been honest about finding the missing toddler and how he made the discovery.

Kronk found Caylee's remains in December and will provide a sworn deposition.

The defense team for Casey Anthony hired a private investigator to look into Kronk's past. Kronk insists he found Caylee on his own and was not involved in her disappearance.

While Kronk's attorney said his client hasn't had a perfect past, he said that has nothing to do with the Anthony case.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said his clients know what it's like to be scrutinized by the public, and they don't want the man who found their granddaughter to be treated unfairly.
"Personal issues versus what happened in regard to the discovery of Caylee's remains are two different things, and they want to give him the chance to be full and complete about what happened," Conway said.

Kronk's deposition begins at 9 a.m.
"they want to give him the to be full and complete about what happened"
Just the fact that they think they have the right to give him that chance shows me how arrogant the A's reallly are.  Who the H*** do they think they are? 

I have to go to physical therapy now, and I'm already annoyed.  Be back later, hope we get some scoop.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: November 19, 2009, 08:33:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

An interesting post from the Topix thread Does the State Have the Goods   http://www.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/TBECQU3ED65EA68IV/p1792

toetag

"If I could just share one more bit of information, dear Caylee supporters:

Never lose faith that JUSTICE IS COMING for Caylee. Those little birdies have been talking again (you know, the ones that make Cindy VERY NERVOUS). The word is that Dom Casey (the PI) is very, very close to turning state's witness and blowing the lid off of many of the Anthonys' "mistruths". His depo cannot be extended any further and there have been closed door meetings about what he will reveal in that forthcoming depo. Cindy is her usual smug, stuck up self....thinking he will never turn on her....but *surprise surprise*....it happens all the time in criminal cases!!! So stay turned and KEEP THE FAITH.
Lily_Marie (11/18/2009, 6:55 PM )"

So, I agree, lets keep the faith. It's time for these players to stop with the games and stand up for truth and justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1690 on: November 19, 2009, 08:54:02 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!
Thanks, Trimm and Tupelo for the links.  I love that Bill Sheaffer's next blog subject is whether or not the A's should be charged with perjury.  I can't wait to hear his analysis on that subject!  (And I hope he says something about obstruction, also.)

Me too;    It's really neat to be in Mr. Sheaffer's law class!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: November 19, 2009, 09:09:02 AM »

The Anthonys are showing support for Kronk???     Really? In what way? I would love to know if they have ever even thanked the man for finding their granddaughters REMAINS?  After seeing emails on how they dug up what they thought was dirt on so many people, I don't believe this for a second. They have publicly ridiculed, accused and belittled everyone who was involved in finding Caylee, and now we are supposed to believe this BS?  Oh, that's right....he didn't find their granddaughter, it was some other little girl, hence the new found feelings for him. It took me a minute.......this article is really all about them and has nothing to do with Kronk. 

Amen Tupelo!!  The A's have been trying to change their image for months now (hasn't worked)....BC has made the statement several times that the A's only want the truth......well, if that's the case, IMO they need to start telling the truth!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: November 19, 2009, 09:13:35 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and new!  I was having lots of trouble yesterday and finally gave up!  Yikes...sure hope that is not going to be the case today!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: November 19, 2009, 09:17:50 AM »

George and Cindy Anthony, have they been unfairly vilified for their support of Casey Anthony? (poll)
Posted by Amanda Collins  On November - 18 - 2009
George and Cindy Anthony, vilified?
Commentary

Do you believe that George and Cindy Anthony have been unfairly vilified? At the beginning of the Casey Anthony case, the public was alerted to missing Caylee Anthony because of Cindy Anthony’s phone call. This alone should have been enough for many to realize that Cindy Anthony did not have a direct impact upon her granddaughter’s disappearance. It was Cindy Anthony who was panicked, Cindy Anthony who cried frantically, and Cindy Anthony who picked up the phone and called 911, three times.

What mother would believe that their daughter is capable of the heinous crime alleged of Casey Anthony? What grandmother wouldn’t want to believe that her granddaughter is alive and in the hands of a nanny rather than met with a horrific fate of death and murder. Is it right for the public to blame Cindy Anthony for clinging to the only hope that was presented to her, albeit that hope was offered by the one now charged with Caylee’s murder, Casey Anthony.

How about George Anthony? Did George Anthony behave in a manner that suggested he had anything to do with Caylee’s disappearance? The grief of losing Caylee has been obvious and at one point, George Anthony attempted to take his own life. Both Cindy and George Anthony stated that the smell in the vehicle was that of death. Many believe that George and Cindy Anthony are in denial, but who wouldn’t be? How can the human mind truly wrap itself around such horrific details such as cold blooded murder or a mother searching for ways to break her two year old daughter’s neck.
What do you think? Do you think that George and Cindy Anthony are guilty of a crime, or do you believe that they are in denial, trying to deal with the tragic loss of their granddaughter Caylee. Finally, do you believe that George and Cindy Anthony would do anything to suppress the truth, even if it meant lying to protect their daughter Casey Anthony.

Poll at link.  http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=929

thanks for the link...here's the results so far

Thank you for voting!
No, they deserve what they get- they are just as guilty as Casey. 25% (27 votes)
Yes, they are grieving grandparents and have done nothing wrong 6% (6 votes)
No, they are grieving, but are covering for Casey! 69% (75 votes)
Total Votes: 108
View Comments
Return To PollShare This

How in the heck can people say they are grieving???   I don't buy their grief.....JMO  they are living better off Caylee's death than they have ever lived in their lives.....I see no signs of them grieving..only signs of them living the good life....off Caylee name

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: November 19, 2009, 09:18:43 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and new!  I was having lots of trouble yesterday and finally gave up!  Yikes...sure hope that is not going to be the case today!

Took me forever to get in the cage and then I booted out twice.   
It's got to get better.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: November 19, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-update-20091119,0,7495304.story
Casey Anthony's lawyers to question former meter reader today
Roy Kronk found Caylee Anthony's remains in December
By Bianca Prieto, Sentinel Staff Writer

9:18 a.m. EST, November 19, 2009

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

Casey Anthony's attorneys are questioning former Orange County meter reader Roy Kronk this morning.

Kronk is credited with finding the skeletal remains of Caylee Anthony last December in woods near the Anthony family's east Orange County home. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her 2-year-old's death last summer.

Kronk tried three times to report a suspicious item, which turned out to be the missing girl's remains.

Kronk walked into the State Attorney's Office in Orlando for the deposition at about 8:15 a.m. The closed-door questioning began at 9 a.m., around the time two of Casey Anthony's attorneys arrived.

Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, and other attorney said little to reporters gathered outside the State Attorneys Office as they walked into the deposition.

The two said they will be busy all day and may comment later.
n October, Kronk was fired from his position in Orange County for failing to show up to a disciplinary hearing for excessive absenteeism after an injury on the job. Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, said his client injured his neck and back while lifting boxes at a warehouse.

The county initially paid for Evans to represent Kronk, but will no longer do so. Evans said he will continue to represent Kronk.

Check back for updates.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: November 19, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

An interesting post from the Topix thread Does the State Have the Goods   http://www.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/TBECQU3ED65EA68IV/p1792

toetag

"If I could just share one more bit of information, dear Caylee supporters:

Never lose faith that JUSTICE IS COMING for Caylee. Those little birdies have been talking again (you know, the ones that make Cindy VERY NERVOUS). The word is that Dom Casey (the PI) is very, very close to turning state's witness and blowing the lid off of many of the Anthonys' "mistruths". His depo cannot be extended any further and there have been closed door meetings about what he will reveal in that forthcoming depo. Cindy is her usual smug, stuck up self....thinking he will never turn on her....but *surprise surprise*....it happens all the time in criminal cases!!! So stay turned and KEEP THE FAITH.
Lily_Marie (11/18/2009, 6:55 PM )"

So, I agree, lets keep the faith. It's time for these players to stop with the games and stand up for truth and justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

That's right.I have faith there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: November 19, 2009, 09:25:15 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/111909-casey-anthony-case
Roy Kronk to be deposed in Casey Anthony case

Updated: Thursday, 19 Nov 2009, 9:10 AM EST
Published : Thursday, 19 Nov 2009, 8:40 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against Casey Anthony is heating back up.

Roy Kronk is scheduled to be deposed on Thursday by Casey Anthony's defense team. He is the man who found the remains of Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1698 on: November 19, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »

Good morning and thanks for the updates, Dom Casey turning state's witness, let's hope, stranger things have happened.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:33 AM »

Took me forever to get in the cage and then I booted out twice.   
It's got to get better.   

I hope!!  So far so good!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.