April 25, 2024, 12:31:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413160 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: November 19, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

An interesting post from the Topix thread Does the State Have the Goods   http://www.topix.net/forum/city/orlando-fl/TBECQU3ED65EA68IV/p1792

toetag

"If I could just share one more bit of information, dear Caylee supporters:

Never lose faith that JUSTICE IS COMING for Caylee. Those little birdies have been talking again (you know, the ones that make Cindy VERY NERVOUS). The word is that Dom Casey (the PI) is very, very close to turning state's witness and blowing the lid off of many of the Anthonys' "mistruths". His depo cannot be extended any further and there have been closed door meetings about what he will reveal in that forthcoming depo. Cindy is her usual smug, stuck up self....thinking he will never turn on her....but *surprise surprise*....it happens all the time in criminal cases!!! So stay turned and KEEP THE FAITH.
Lily_Marie (11/18/2009, 6:55 PM )"

So, I agree, lets keep the faith. It's time for these players to stop with the games and stand up for truth and justice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

That's right.I have faith there will be justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Me too!  Just wish it wasn't taking so darn long!!  I wonder if Lily_Marie knows what she is talking about...I HOPE so!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: November 19, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

Good morning and thanks for the updates, Dom Casey turning state's witness, let's hope, stranger things have happened.

Morning nrcg   Wouldn't that be wonderful.....and yes, I too HOPE....it's time someone other than the state stepped up for Caylee, truth and justice!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: November 19, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »

Good morning and thanks for the updates, Dom Casey turning state's witness, let's hope, stranger things have happened.

Morning nrcg   Wouldn't that be wonderful.....and yes, I too HOPE....it's time someone other than the state stepped up for Caylee, truth and justice!!

Justice for Caylee!     
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: November 19, 2009, 09:46:08 AM »

We can only hope that DC has realized that he may face charges for perjury, maybe more, and has come to terms that his actions could cost him everything he has worked for his entire life. I still can't figure out what's in it for him by continuing on, he has received no pay for his efforts in helping the Anthonys. If he joined this team to find the truth, then he needs to reveal the actual truth, not the Anthony version. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: November 19, 2009, 09:48:50 AM »

We can always hope. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: November 19, 2009, 09:49:45 AM »

Justice for Caylee!     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »

We can only hope that DC has realized that he may face charges for perjury, maybe more, and has come to terms that his actions could cost him everything he has worked for his entire life. I still can't figure out what's in it for him by continuing on, he has received no pay for his efforts in helping the Anthonys. If he joined this team to find the truth, then he needs to reveal the actual truth, not the Anthony version. JMO

Exactly.    And C&G didn't even allow him to go on their little cruise!   

He just needs to come clean and spill his guts.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1707 on: November 19, 2009, 10:10:03 AM »

Exactly.    And C&G didn't even allow him to go on their little cruise!   

He just needs to come clean and spill his guts.   

Gee I wonder if it is the fringe benefits he gets from Spindy that keeps him hanging on - these people are so shallow that it wouldn't surprise me that that is all it would take for him 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: November 19, 2009, 10:11:10 AM »

Good Morning everybody. 

WELCOME TO CHINKNCHINA!!!   

I voted on the poll. Guess nobody has to guess how I voted.....BAM! 

Be still my heart for Dom Casey to turn State's witness. 

Other than the great post by NCMIKE last night, I am pretty low-key this morning. Can yo tell????  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1709 on: November 19, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »

Good morning MONKS. 
I have never understood why DC is determined not to testify. Surely he has been subpoenaed, so he has limited immunity.
We can assume he has yet to be paid by anyone.  He could have his own payday by writing a book/interviews ect.
I $ee more benifits to him to tell the truth, what am I missing?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: November 19, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »

Good morning MONKS. 
I have never understood why DC is determined not to testify. Surely he has been subpoenaed, so he has limited immunity.
We can assume he has yet to be paid by anyone.  He could have his own payday by writing a book/interviews ect.

Hi.  IIRC, there was some talk/rumor of DC having a little fling with CA.     Maybe that is his reason for not wanting to testify?     
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: November 19, 2009, 11:18:57 AM »

Good morning MONKS. 

Hi.  IIRC, there was some talk/rumor of DC having a little fling with CA.     Maybe that is his reason for not wanting to testify?     

puker puker

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: November 19, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

Good morning MONKS. 

JMOO.....I think it has more to do with unethical and illegal actions he is involved in, in this case. It started before his search of the woods, but that search, with him stating he was going to go get Caylee, is the reason, I believe. How many are involved in that?.....I feel many are. We all know how controlling and threatening Cindy is, and I think she has been the reason for his blatant refusal to answer questions and show up for depositions, much like we have seen from Cindy.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1713 on: November 19, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »

Kathi Belick is awesome....

She goes after Bozo like a pitbull

Her first question to him this morning is who is Caylee's father.   

http://www.wftv.com/video/21663637/index.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1714 on: November 19, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!   

Casey's going down and we're all going to be watching!!      
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: November 19, 2009, 11:26:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s_remains.html
 Casey’s Lawyer Questions Man Who Found Caylee
Thursday, November 19, 2009 11:23:04 AM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony’s defense team has finally been given the chance to question the man who found the remains of Casey’s daughter, Caylee.

Roy Kronk, a former Orange County meter reader, discovered the 2-year-old’s body in a wooded area near the Anthony home in December 2008.

The defense has waited almost a year to question Kronk, who made the first 911 call after finding Caylee’s remains, and has also claimed to have spotted “something suspicious” in the same area in August 2008.

Defense lawyer Jose Baez said his team plans on spending a considerable amount of time with Kronk Thursday.

“We’ll be here all day,” Baez told reporters before the deposition.

Kronk was not scheduled to be deposed until 9 a.m. Thursday, but he showed up at the Orange County Courthouse around 8:10 a.m., hoping to avoid reporters -- though he was not successful.
The public has only gotten glimpses of Roy Kronk in the last year -- at the crime scene, at a press conference a week later, then on “Good Morning America,” after he was paid thousands of dollars -- whether that payoff was for a photo or an interview remains debatable.

Kronk said nothing on his way inside. His county-paid attorney, David Evans, said very little, and even Baez had little to say as they all headed into the courthouse Thursday.

When News 13 asked Baez how crucial Kronk was to his defense, he replied, “We’re not going to talk right now. We got to get going.”

Baez told reporters he would talk after the deposition.

Also at the deposition was Professor Andrea Lyon, whom Baez brought on board for her death penalty experience.

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton was also present for the deposition, which was initiated by the defense.

Kronk was recently fired from his job for being absent too many times.

The deposition is not the first time Kronk has made statements about finding the Caylee’s body:

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: November 19, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »

Good morning MONKS. 

puker puker

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: November 19, 2009, 11:29:37 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html
Kronk Faces Deposition In Anthony Case
Man Who Found Caylee's Body Meets With Attorneys

POSTED: 6:05 am EST November 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eleven months ago, Roy Kronk brought the search for Caylee Anthony to an end when he found her body in a wooded area.

But attorneys want to know how Kronk knew where Caylee's body was located.

It's just one of the questions he will face under oath on Thursday.

An attorney for Kronk said there are some things in Kronk's past that he isn't proud of, but those things have nothing to do with his finding of Caylee's remains. The attorney said his client has always been honest about finding the missing toddler and how he made the discovery.

Kronk found Caylee's remains in December and will provide a sworn deposition.

The defense team for Casey Anthony hired a private investigator to look into Kronk's past. Kronk insists he found Caylee on his own and was not involved in her disappearance.

While Kronk's attorney said his client hasn't had a perfect past, he said that has nothing to do with the Anthony case.

Anthony family attorney Brad Conway said his clients know what it's like to be scrutinized by the public, and they don't want the man who found their granddaughter to be treated unfairly.
"Personal issues versus what happened in regard to the discovery of Caylee's remains are two different things, and they want to give him the chance to be full and complete about what happened," Conway said.

Kronk's deposition begins at 9 a.m.
"they want to give him the to be full and complete about what happened"
Just the fact that they think they have the right to give him that chance shows me how arrogant the A's reallly are.  Who the H*** do they think they are? 

I have to go to physical therapy now, and I'm already annoyed.  Be back later, hope we get some scoop.

Morning, Monks.  You're right Delicious Monk.  What gall to act as if it is their power to give anyone the right to do anything.  It goes to show how much they think they can control not only this trial, but the world.  Ridiculous people.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: November 19, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/kronk-deposition-gets-underway.html
WDBO Local News      
Kronk deposition gets underway
By
Marva Hinton
@ November 19, 2009 10:40 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

Casey Anthony's attorneys are deposing the man who found Caylee Anthony's body.
The former Orange County meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains is answering questions about that find today under oath.

Roy Kronk's attorney, David Evans, says he's not concerned that Casey's attorneys may be trying to dig up dirt on his client.

"They're trying to defend a first-degree murder charge, and so they'll ask all the questions they want to ask," said Evens. "We'll answer them, and we'll be done."

Defense attorney Jose Baez wouldn't say what he planned to ask Kronk as he headed into the deposition.

"We're not going to talk right now," said Baez. "We've got to get going. I'll talk to you guys when we come out, okay," said Baez.

That could take some time. Baez indicated the deposition will most likely take all day.

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: November 19, 2009, 11:44:09 AM »

Never been quite sure how I feel about Mr Kronk, but the one thing I am sure of is that this whole mess will ruin his life.  The evil Anthonys taint everything that comes in contact with them.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.