April 19, 2024, 01:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412958 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: November 19, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSzAGXFLv1E&feature=email

Joy Wray has candlelight vigil.....Parody
Speaking of candlelight vigils.....Joy is holding one at the remains scene on Dec. 11th.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: November 19, 2009, 08:24:49 PM »

Evidence indicating Kronk's "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls."
To even make a statement like this is disturbing in itself, what is even going to be more disturbing if this is true. I just don't know what to say. And then the statement about duct tape. All I can say is the defense better be able to prove these accusations 100%, and even if they don't, they have destroyed Kronk's reputation by just making statements like this. I wouldn't even know what to say or do, if something was thrown at me and accusations accusing me of such things. WOW

rose I am in shock!! they have accused so many others !!THEY  tried to ruin everyones elses  lifes like Jesse, amy and others!!! to save the murdering  wench in Jail!!! the real killer is in custody. I wonder what the prosecution is thinking!! are they rolling laughing! at yet another  rediculous motion filed by baez!! that makes  him look like the total idiot!! this is so tragic for kronk!!!

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: November 19, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

Evidence indicating Kronk's "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls."
To even make a statement like this is disturbing in itself, what is even going to be more disturbing if this is true. I just don't know what to say. And then the statement about duct tape. All I can say is the defense better be able to prove these accusations 100%, and even if they don't, they have destroyed Kronk's reputation by just making statements like this. I wouldn't even know what to say or do, if something was thrown at me and accusations accusing me of such things. WOW

rose I am in shock!! they have accused so many others !!THEY  tried to ruin everyones elses  lifes like Jesse, amy and others!!! to save the murdering  wench in Jail!!! the real killer is in custody. I wonder what the prosecution is thinking!! are they rolling laughing! at yet another  rediculous motion filed by baez!! that makes  him look like the total idiot!! this is so tragic for kronk!!!
I'm done saying that nothing surprises me anymore, this did, I was thinking Jesse, Tony or Ricardo going under the bus.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: November 19, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »

O/T news conference on Shaniya....Mcneill charged with rape and murder.
    Thank-you
yes HLN said she was raped and suffocated (cause of death)
they are charging the guy with first degree murder

And I hope the mother gets murder charges, as well.
(Sorry for off topic)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1804 on: November 19, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »

As usual JSM is a day late and a dollar short, but if they are trying to pin this on Kronk is a load of crap.

"IF" he did duct tape an old girlfriend, was it with the Henkel duct tape that was found on the gas can and on poor Caylee?

Did Kronk break into the shed and steal the gas can? Did he steal the tape from the "impentratable" fortress of the Ant's backyard? NO he didn't, I know my opinion about him as being a person just looking for Caylee has not been a majority opinion, but I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Baez, Lyon and this new dude can throw crap at the wall and see what sticks and it isn't going to work.

JMO JSM  BTL JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: November 19, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »

Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

(snipped)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html

Well...DUH!!!

duh is right!!  what else can they  say? not quilty??? come on!! how can  they figure  anything other than guilty !! that was a stupid incompetent comment on  bozoz's part. He is a snake going way out of his way to attempt to get casey freed. Oh if such was the case!!  hell will  and freeze over

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: November 19, 2009, 08:53:04 PM »

As usual JSM is a day late and a dollar short, but if they are trying to pin this on Kronk is a load of crap.

"IF" he did duct tape an old girlfriend, was it with the Henkel duct tape that was found on the gas can and on poor Caylee?

Did Kronk break into the shed and steal the gas can? Did he steal the tape from the "impentratable" fortress of the Ant's backyard? NO he didn't, I know my opinion about him as being a person just looking for Caylee has not been a majority opinion, but I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death.

Baez, Lyon and this new dude can throw crap at the wall and see what sticks and it isn't going to work.

JMO JSM  BTL JSM
I agree, but look what those accusations can do to a person. Even if they can prove he didn't do any of those things, the seed has been planted, and this can ruin his reputation in some people's eyes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: November 19, 2009, 08:54:37 PM »

Baez is also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.
That's the smartest move the defense could make.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: November 19, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »

In order for the defense to be able to bring this in, wouldn't at least some of the things they're saying have to be more than "could have"s? I mean, it says the 2 ex wives were the ones saying it, but was he ever charged and found guilty of anything, I wonder? And if not, how can they just use hearsay as their proof? I'd like to hear something from someone other than a jilted ex, if there's something to it.

I have been iffy about Kronk too at times, but I don't think he had a single thing to do with the death of Caylee! No, that's KC, all the way!

Sad tho, because after this, I don't think Kronk will ever have a chance at a decent job again and he can thank everyone, from KC & her pathetic defense team to her sorry excuse as parents!! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: November 19, 2009, 08:58:07 PM »

JMO JSM  BTL JSM
joesmama
how true and!! did kronk put the coffin flies in caseys car? did he  say! they havent even found her clothes yet? did he tell casey to party for 31 days so that he could be accused!! sounds stupid huh !! no more stupid than insinuating he killed caylee. what would be his motive.  everything all the lies point to casey any your right they are trying to throw all these motions out in hopes it will stick. what a snake baez is!! what happened to the nanny did it and than it was jesse because he was obcessed with her. and than it was amy whom realy was the nanny OMG!! Who is next to accuse the well deserving grandparents wouldnt be surprised.

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: November 19, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

Gizzie, that's just it with accusations like that, it will be very hard to find a job, and people will look at him differently. Look at what all happened with Zenaida Gonzales 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: November 19, 2009, 09:02:18 PM »

gizzie

In order for the defense to be able to bring this in, wouldn't at least some of the things they're saying have to be more than "could have"s? I mean, it says the 2 ex wives were the ones saying it, but was he ever charged and found guilty of anything, I wonder? And if not, how can they just use hearsay as their proof? I'd like to hear something from someone other than a jilted ex, if there's something to it.

I have been iffy about Kronk too at times, but I don't think he had a single thing to do with the death of Caylee! No, that's KC, all the way!

Sad tho, because after this, I don't think Kronk will ever have a chance at a decent job again and he can thank everyone, from KC & her pathetic defense team to her sorry excuse as parents!! 
so true poor guy!! casey and her parents along with baez have done nothing but set them selves on a mission to destroy anyone to set casey free to make a name for himself!!! he is so power and status hungry!! IMO

Loca
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: November 19, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »

JMO JSM  BTL JSM
I agree, but look what those accusations can do to a person. Even if they can prove he didn't do any of those things, the seed has been planted, and this can ruin his reputation in some people's eyes 
You are right No Rose, but I really think the SA has something up their sleeve and are holding it tightly until they HAVE to let it out. I don't know the whole story of the girlfriend, as I am way behind. But  I really think a jury will see past Kronk's past and look at what happened to Caylee and the evidence of the duct tape coming from George's shed, being on George's gas cans and George's own testimony that they key was hidden and no one could get in the shed EXCEPT KC when she had Tony L break into it. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: November 19, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite Monkeys, I am going to bed, this week has whooped me. I will catch up here tomorrow. I hope I didn't offend anyone about my opinions about Mr Kronk.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1814 on: November 19, 2009, 09:21:28 PM »

This whole thing with Kronk is ridiculous - what are they thinking?  Are they going to say Kronk took Caylee from Zenaida?  Yeah that's it - Zenaida kidnapped Caylee away from Casey and then Kronk kidnapped Caylee away from Zenaida - unless I am missing something the whole thing is absurd.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 19, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

This whole thing with Kronk is ridiculous - what are they thinking?  Are they going to say Kronk took Caylee from Zenaida?  Yeah that's it - Zenaida kidnapped Caylee away from Casey and then Kronk kidnapped Caylee away from Zenaida - unless I am missing something the whole thing is absurd.   
They might as well 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: November 19, 2009, 09:22:56 PM »

I watched the Michael King trial, he kidnapped, raped and shot to death Denise Amber Lee. During the trial, MK's lawyers stood up and named a friend of his, who happened to be at the shooting range with MK on the day of her death, and said that the friend was the one who committed the crime. That man had just testified and was sitting in the court room when this happened. Well, of course that accusation didn't fly and neither will this BS against Kronk. Grasping is what they are doing, and very poorly I might add. I really don't know how these people look at themselves in the mirror each day knowing they are doing so much harm to so many innocent people and then go and face Casey, the murderer of her own flesh and blood, 2 1/2 year old Caylee. They all make me sick, literally.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: November 19, 2009, 09:31:36 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite Monkeys, I am going to bed, this week has whooped me. I will catch up here tomorrow. I hope I didn't offend anyone about my opinions about Mr Kronk.
josemama
you didnt offend me !! you have the right to express your feelings!! good night!!
tomorrow is another day.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

I wish there was a PI investigating Lyon and Smith and Baez, and all their sorry azzes. I am sure there is some stuff in their background that they would not want to be brought to light. Probably some kinky stuff, drugs, and worse. JMO

I felt from the first Krunk was just somebody that wanted to find Caylee and couldn't get anyone to listen to him. I have been through a similar experience, even though at the time I was working for LE. I kept shoving and shoving and trying and finally I was proved right. It is just the facts, and the way things work sometimes.

They have tried to blame Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, and NOW Krunk. I have said before Thank God he finally got them to look. Where would this case be now??? The Anthony, dam* they sorry souls, would still be the sympathetic grieving grandparents. I knew last night when they were making their appeal for them not to blame someone for past indiscretions  because they knew how it felt, the defense was ready to screw him good. Sorry no good people, all of them.

The proper perp is in the Orange County Jail. The SA knows it! The defense knows it! The Anthonys knows it. And GOD knows it. JMODO 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1819 on: November 19, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »

I watched the Michael King trial, he kidnapped, raped and shot to death Denise Amber Lee. During the trial, MK's lawyers stood up and named a friend of his, who happened to be at the shooting range with MK on the day of her death, and said that the friend was the one who committed the crime. That man had just testified and was sitting in the court room when this happened. Well, of course that accusation didn't fly and neither will this BS against Kronk. Grasping is what they are doing, and very poorly I might add. I really don't know how these people look at themselves in the mirror each day knowing they are doing so much harm to so many innocent people and then go and face Casey, the murderer of her own flesh and blood, 2 1/2 year old Caylee. They all make me sick, literally.

You are so right Tupelo they are doing a very poor job at grasping you can't write soap operas like this BS.  The reason they can look in the mirror is because all they see when they do is dollar signs 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.