April 26, 2024, 01:37:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413276 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: November 19, 2009, 09:43:20 PM »

Gizzie, that's just it with accusations like that, it will be very hard to find a job, and people will look at him differently. Look at what all happened with Zenaida Gonzales 

Yup, once it's out there, it's too late, and especially when it's online and probably in every newspaper in Orlando. Best thing he could do when this is over is move out of town, far away from this mess!  And that probably won't do him any good either. I sure wish Baez would consider a guilty plea in the murder trial instead of the fraud. We all know she's guilty, as does he!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »

I wish there was a PI investigating Lyon and Smith and Baez, and all their sorry azzes. I am sure there is some stuff in their background that they would not want to be brought to light. Probably some kinky stuff, drugs, and worse. JMO

I felt from the first Krunk was just somebody that wanted to find Caylee and couldn't get anyone to listen to him. I have been through a similar experience, even though at the time I was working for LE. I kept shoving and shoving and trying and finally I was proved right. It is just the facts, and the way things work sometimes.

They have tried to blame Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, and NOW Krunk. I have said before Thank God he finally got them to look. Where would this case be now??? The Anthony, dam* they sorry souls, would still be the sympathetic grieving grandparents. I knew last night when they were making their appeal for them not to blame someone for past indiscretions  because they knew how it felt, the defense was ready to screw him good. Sorry no good people, all of them.

The proper perp is in the Orange County Jail. The SA knows it! The defense knows it! The Anthonys knows it. And GOD knows it. JMODO 

I wonder what the A's have up their sleeves, after almost coming to Kronk's defense like that? Everyone else, they've just about pounced on the idea that "here's the killer". Something's up, and I don't think it's just the throwing under the bus. They have ulterior motives for everything they do. Just can't fathom what it could possibly be.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »

HOLY COW..what is the defense thinking...so he has kinky sex...doesnt mean he is a killer. I would come back with demation of character if i were Kronk...they are basically saying he killed Caylee.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: November 19, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

Baez is also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.
That's the smartest move the defense could make.

Where did you see that? 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: November 19, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

I wish there was a PI investigating Lyon and Smith and Baez, and all their sorry azzes. I am sure there is some stuff in their background that they would not want to be brought to light. Probably some kinky stuff, drugs, and worse. JMO

I felt from the first Krunk was just somebody that wanted to find Caylee and couldn't get anyone to listen to him. I have been through a similar experience, even though at the time I was working for LE. I kept shoving and shoving and trying and finally I was proved right. It is just the facts, and the way things work sometimes.

They have tried to blame Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, and NOW Krunk. I have said before Thank God he finally got them to look. Where would this case be now??? The Anthony, dam* they sorry souls, would still be the sympathetic grieving grandparents. I knew last night when they were making their appeal for them not to blame someone for past indiscretions  because they knew how it felt, the defense was ready to screw him good. Sorry no good people, all of them.

The proper perp is in the Orange County Jail. The SA knows it! The defense knows it! The Anthonys knows it. And GOD knows it. JMODO 

I wonder what the A's have up their sleeves, after almost coming to Kronk's defense like that? Everyone else, they've just about pounced on the idea that "here's the killer". Something's up, and I don't think it's just the throwing under the bus. They have ulterior motives for everything they do. Just can't fathom what it could possibly be.

The Anthonys know that everyone understands they are behind this stunt- Cindy's emails made it clear that she wanted to dig up ( as in manufacture) any dirt on Kronk. Now she wants to make a statement that will distance herself from the motion. Sorry Cindy, we're not all as stupid as you.
They're all a bunch of sharks circling, trying to draw blood. The Jury will not be impressed if any of this 'background' is introduced, which I doubt. Baez is so incredibly stupid, it gets hard to 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: November 19, 2009, 10:37:12 PM »

OOPS- hit submit too soon.
It gets hard to credit Baez with any sense with these stupid poorly written motions.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: November 19, 2009, 10:38:11 PM »

How does Baez going after Kronk so strongly fit in with the A's saying they don't want Kronk drug around in the mud?

What's going on?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1827 on: November 19, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »

Do we have a link to the Defense motion?

Well, as soon as Conway and the Anthony's spouted their BS a few days ago we knew something like this was coming.  They will do anything to discredit Kronk.

I'm not nearly as pi**ed as I thought I would be.  I needed some comic relief and read through George's depo. again.  That guy really is an idiot.  I don't see how he makes it through the day with his inability to remember anything.  Hopefully he won't remember to look both ways when crossing the street to his next court appearance and will get HIT by an Orlando City Bus!

I'm still wondering just what evidence he and Cindy thought they would hide with the 27 bags of concrete to pour his new 4" slab.  I got the feeling from reading this again that Ashton knows exactly what they were trying to hide, we just haven't seen yet.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: November 19, 2009, 11:34:18 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

How Kronk could be a Suspect
November 19th, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: November 19, 2009, 11:36:28 PM »

Well, as soon as Conway and the Anthony's spouted their BS a few days ago we knew something like this was coming.  They will do anything to discredit Kronk.

I'm not nearly as pi**ed as I thought I would be.  I needed some comic relief and read through George's depo. again.  That guy really is an idiot.  I don't see how he makes it through the day with his inability to remember anything.  Hopefully he won't remember to look both ways when crossing the street to his next court appearance and will get HIT by an Orlando City Bus!

I'm still wondering just what evidence he and Cindy thought they would hide with the 27 bags of concrete to pour his new 4" slab.  I got the feeling from reading this again that Ashton knows exactly what they were trying to hide, we just haven't seen yet.

Fortunately, even though the Anthonys are cunning, they are all STUPID. 
They get caught out lying every time they open their mouths, they think they are so clever and the SA has to try and keep a straight face while they ramble on.  If you read GA's depo in one sitting you need a break. Try reading CA's it is agony...
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1830 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:06 PM »

Fortunately, even though the Anthonys are cunning, they are all STUPID. 
They get caught out lying every time they open their mouths, they think they are so clever and the SA has to try and keep a straight face while they ramble on.  If you read GA's depo in one sitting you need a break. Try reading CA's it is agony...

I could only take Cindy's depo once, even reading her words I could here her voice, it's worse than fingers on the chalkboard.  I've been through Georgie's a couple of times now and have to believe the FBI when they said that George is a guy that knows alot about alot of things, or something to that effect.  I take great pleasure in knowing that one day I will get to watch him on the stand, under oath, faced with the hard visual evidence.  He will not hold up, his world will crumble and I hope that his temper gets the best of him.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:11 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909memorandum-kronk/indexGallery.htm
Jose Baez Memorandum on Roy Kronk, November 18, 2009

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: November 20, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909memorandum-kronk/indexGallery.htm

Thanks Tupe !
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1833 on: November 20, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »

Yes, Fannie, and the jury will know it as well.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: November 20, 2009, 12:27:23 AM »

Thank you TUPELO. Another informative and humorous article.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: November 20, 2009, 12:30:10 AM »

Yes, Fannie, and the jury will know it as well.

I do so agree, BLUE. I wish the trial was tomorrow. This whole thing is getting so far past ridiculous!! But I want that felony conviction for the theft charges first, so I guess we will have to wait. You are up late tonight. So am I. Way past my bedtime, but hard to sleep.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: November 20, 2009, 12:44:40 AM »

Omg I just now saw that they are going to try to pin the murder of caylee on kronck r u kidding me. Just exactly what would they say that happen. I mean for real. Did he go in there house look up all the info on how to make cloroform and neck breaking and all kinds of thíngs that was looked up on the computet in casey's house. Lol.  And was he driving casey car. Wth is wrong with them so called lawyers? Let me ask you guys a question. When you have a lawyer ot 4 lol. Don't they have to really believe your story? I mean I am just asking but I thought your lawyer always had to believe what you tell them. Well I do NOT believe at all that casey's lawyers believe her. I don't care what they say. Her stories r straight BS imo
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: November 20, 2009, 12:54:11 AM »

I just read the motion and I'm shaking my head....but I think they just don't want Kronk to testify, which without his testimony, they can go back to the story that someone placed Caylee in the woods while Casey was incarcerated and she can stick to the Zanny story. Yes, maybe Kronk did have some bad acts in his life, however, he was never convicted on any of the things that they are bringing up. I believe that most of what was said about him can not be proved as it is only hearsay. Why would someone not report to the police that they were bound with duct tape and beaten? If you feared for you child to be around him, why would you not report him? His son may have mixed up the dates or just made them up. It's all hearsay and no proof of anything. I'm still shaking my head.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: November 20, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »

Oh yeah, and the part about Kronk receiving money.....well why aren't Cindy and George being blamed right along with Kronk? They have gained much more money than he and all for lying about anything and everything they can think of. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: November 20, 2009, 01:03:15 AM »

Oh yeah, and the part about Kronk receiving money.....well why aren't Cindy and George being blamed right along with Kronk? They have gained much more money than he and all for lying about anything and everything they can think of. 

Absolutely! They are the equivalent of the "Teflon Don" right now. I just wonder when the roof is crashing down on their heads? I am still believing, hoping and praying that it does.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.