March 28, 2024, 10:43:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411768 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: November 20, 2009, 07:57:46 AM »

I don't care what the "lawyers" say, cause (well, like they said) it will all come out in court!! The TRUTH will come out in court, and all their BS will be seen for what it is! This just shows me even more that KC is guilty, cause first they seemed interested in a family member, than it was an ex boyfriend, when those theories couldn't pan out they are going to their last resort-Kronk. Are they desperate now??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: November 20, 2009, 08:06:39 AM »

I don't care what the "lawyers" say, cause (well, like they said) it will all come out in court!! The TRUTH will come out in court, and all their BS will be seen for what it is! This just shows me even more that KC is guilty, cause first they seemed interested in a family member, than it was an ex boyfriend, when those theories couldn't pan out they are going to their last resort-Kronk. Are they desperate now??? 

Hi QM.  I think they're desperate.   

They will still have to explain why KC said Zanny took Caylee.    Even if his past isn't pretty, its going to be hard for the defense to pin this on Kronk.     How do they get from Zanny taking Caylee as KC states  - to Kronk killing Caylee?    Nah - it won't fly.   jmo.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: November 20, 2009, 08:18:02 AM »

Evidence indicating Kronk's "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls."
To even make a statement like this is disturbing in itself, what is even going to be more disturbing if this is true. I just don't know what to say. And then the statement about duct tape. All I can say is the defense better be able to prove these accusations 100%, and even if they don't, they have destroyed Kronk's reputation by just making statements like this. I wouldn't even know what to say or do, if something was thrown at me and accusations accusing me of such things. WOW

rose I am in shock!! they have accused so many others !!THEY  tried to ruin everyones elses  lifes like Jesse, amy and others!!! to save the murdering  wench in Jail!!! the real killer is in custody. I wonder what the prosecution is thinking!! are they rolling laughing! at yet another  rediculous motion filed by baez!! that makes  him look like the total idiot!! this is so tragic for kronk!!!
I'm done saying that nothing surprises me anymore, this did, I was thinking Jesse, Tony or Ricardo going under the bus.

Same here.    I'm shocked.    Pointing the finger at Kronk sure will make an interesting book or movie, won't it?    I really do wonder if the defense team is only worried about getting rich off the story.

Does anyone know who is paying for Kronk's lawyer?   Wasn't the State paying at one time?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: November 20, 2009, 08:23:28 AM »

Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

(snipped)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html

Well...DUH!!!

You mean they aren't going to pin this on Kronk?      
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: November 20, 2009, 08:28:18 AM »

I don't know Sassy, but you could be right about making it a more interesting story. It could help sell books in the future maybe. Kronk may not have a great past, but how would he have ever come in contact with Caylee in the first place, kill her, then manage to put her dead body in the trunk of KC's car and get her to not say a thing? And then when faced with the questions completely lie about everything for him? How on earth could he have done that? Why would KC have not even told her own parents that some "stranger" took her little daughter and killed her (and then went about his life while KC took the blame)? I just can't buy any of it. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1865 on: November 20, 2009, 08:37:22 AM »

http://barbarasblogspot.blogspot.com/2008/05/sister-helen-prejean-and-dennis-fritz.html

May 31, 2008

On Thursday, May 22, noted authors’ Dennis Fritz and Sister Helen Prejean, teamed up together in Chicago, Illinois, to speak at the Saint Vincent Catholic Church at DePaul University—against the arbitrary use of the death penalty.
This long-awaited event represented a powerful combination of these two people (along with other key, death penalty abolitionists), whose sole objective(s) are to bring about the much-needed, greater awareness against the use of the death penalty.

Sister Helen Prejean is the author of Dead Man Walking, which was turned into a major motion picture in the middle 90’s. Her later released book, The Death of Innocents, is a powerful and poignant masterpiece, that exposes the in-depth atrocities of the death penalty.
Sister Helen is a true-to-heart abolitionist, and is speaking all over the county about her unyielding convictions against the unfair use of the death penalty. Sister Helen so eloquently combines her powerful presence with a witty sense of humor and directness that radiates her southern charm and intelligence. Her determination, dedication, and fortitude are deeply embedded in her plight to abolish the death penalty.

Dennis Fritz, who is the author of Journey Toward Justice—the co-companion book to John Grisham’s The Innocent Man— has been touring the country and speaking out about wrongful convictions, and the unfair administration of the death penalty. A major motion picture under the direction of George Clooney, is now underway about Dennis and Ronnie Williamson’ case. Both men were falsely convicted of 1st Degree Capital Murder, and spent 12 years behind bars before DNA testing finally freed them.

To meet Dennis, you would never think that he had suffered through a 12 year, never-ending nightmare, as such. His strength, fortitude, and courage are Dennis’ blessings to everyone around him. Today, his zest for life and liberty is greater than it has ever been. Dennis lives each and everyday of his life to the fullest, with a positive attitude and caring for other people—that is very rare in today’s society. Now, he finally gets to meet Sister Helen Prejean!
After Sister Helen and Dennis were picked up at the O’Hare International Airport by Elliot Slosar and Jennifer Bishop ( bulldog abolitionist’s for the State of Illinois ), they immediately had lunch at Giordano’s Pizza.
The excitement could be felt throughout the restaurant, as each of the dynamos for justice conversed and celebrated their long-awaited meeting. After lunch, the group traveled to the historic site of the St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church, where Sister Helen and Dennis would speak that evening to an overwhelming crowd of supporters.

While Sister Helen was speaking to a group of DePaul University students, Dennis got a wonderful tour of Chicago by the one-and-only, Jennifer Bishop. Afterwards, everyone met for dinner at a local nearby restaurant.

Dennis got to meet other powerful abolitionists such as Andrea Lyon and her son, Will, Jennifer’s sister, Jeanne, Private Detective, Mort Smith, Dominick Fortunato, and Bill Bishop—Jennifer’s husband.
(snipped)

I wonder why I am having a strong dislike for Chicago, Il.............

Thank you, CECE. 

hee, hee, hee

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: November 20, 2009, 08:40:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Good Morning trim and all Monks!!  So Kronk is back on the chopping block today....guess things won't be a civilized today as yesterday Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: November 20, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/content/news/southpbc/story/Casey-Anthony-attorneys-to-name-Caylees-killer/4aufmUf7Xk2puygghaWhMg.cspx
Casey Anthony's defense names Caylee's killer
   Reported by: Paige Kornblue
Email: pkornblue@wptv.com
Photographer: Bob Leak
Last Update: 6:28 am
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- The top lawyer for Casey Anthony is expected to publicly point the finger this morning at the man, they say, killed 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first degree murder in her daughter Caylee's death.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is scheduled to appear exclusively on NBC's TODAY SHOW to point the finger at Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who called authorities a number of times over several months in 2008 to report a lead in the search for Caylee.

Eventually, investigators followed up on Kronk's information and found the toddler's remains.   

According to recent reports, the motion filed Thursday by the defense claims Kronk has a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls and a history of abusing and restraining women with duct tape.

The defense has asked that Palm Beach County be among the alternative venues for a trial that is expected by next summer.

The Today Show airs on WPTV NewsChannel 5 starting at 7:00 a.m.
Video at link.  http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=16194@wptv.dayport.com&navCatId=3

OHMYGAWD!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: November 20, 2009, 08:43:24 AM »

I don't know Sassy, but you could be right about making it a more interesting story. It could help sell books in the future maybe. Kronk may not have a great past, but how would he have ever come in contact with Caylee in the first place, kill her, then manage to put her dead body in the trunk of KC's car and get her to not say a thing? And then when faced with the questions completely lie about everything for him? How on earth could he have done that? Why would KC have not even told her own parents that some "stranger" took her little daughter and killed her (and then went about his life while KC took the blame)? I just can't buy any of it. 

I really don't think anyone will buy it.        And who is to say that Kronk's ex-wives are telling the truth?   Maybe they are just vindictive and have their own ax to grind.    As slimy as this case has been, wouldn't surprise me that someone is paying those women to say those nasty things.   You just never know with this bunch.....     Just my opinion.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: November 20, 2009, 08:47:22 AM »

I agree with you Sassy! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: November 20, 2009, 08:50:53 AM »

Why, if KC is innocent, would she NOT report her daughter missing? According to what KC's lawyers just said, Kronk could have done it just as well, why then would KC not say a thing? If someone else took her ya'd think KC would have mentioned that in the first place. Instead she makes up a bonus nanny story, btw, what happened to that? Guess her lawyers just confirmed that was an indeed another KC lie?? 

QM...exactly...this is so bizarre....and desperate!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: November 20, 2009, 08:52:05 AM »

QM, I just said the same word describing this debacle...DESPERATE

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: November 20, 2009, 08:54:00 AM »

Same here.    I'm shocked.    Pointing the finger at Kronk sure will make an interesting book or movie, won't it?    I really do wonder if the defense team is only worried about getting rich off the story.

Does anyone know who is paying for Kronk's lawyer?   Wasn't the State paying at one time?

Hi Sassy.....same here....IIRC the attorney was standing by Kronk...which led me to believe he was pro bono for the depos's...but Kronk better get a attorney now!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: November 20, 2009, 08:54:37 AM »

Why, if KC is innocent, would she NOT report her daughter missing? According to what KC's lawyers just said, Kronk could have done it just as well, why then would KC not say a thing? If someone else took her ya'd think KC would have mentioned that in the first place. Instead she makes up a bogus nanny story, btw, what happened to that? Guess her lawyers just confirmed that was an indeed another KC lie?? 

Ooops just realized I spelled that wrong, obviously I meant to say a bogus nanny story
That was BOGUS  BOGUS   A BOGUS NANNY STORY 

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: November 20, 2009, 08:54:39 AM »

Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

(snipped)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html

Well...DUH!!!

You mean they aren't going to pin this on Kronk?      

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: November 20, 2009, 08:56:28 AM »

If this weren't such a serious accusation it would be funny....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: November 20, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »

Hi Sassy.....same here....IIRC the attorney was standing by Kronk...which led me to believe he was pro bono for the depos's...but Kronk better get a attorney now!!

I know.   Can you imagine going thru this hell?        Before its all over, that man will be completely destroyed.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: November 20, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »

Why, if KC is innocent, would she NOT report her daughter missing? According to what KC's lawyers just said, Kronk could have done it just as well, why then would KC not say a thing? If someone else took her ya'd think KC would have mentioned that in the first place. Instead she makes up a bogus nanny story, btw, what happened to that? Guess her lawyers just confirmed that was an indeed another KC lie?? 

Ooops just realized I spelled that wrong, obviously I meant to say a bogus nanny story
That was BOGUS  BOGUS   A BOGUS NANNY STORY 

LOL...don't worry...  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: November 20, 2009, 09:01:42 AM »

I really don't think anyone will buy it.        And who is to say that Kronk's ex-wives are telling the truth?   Maybe they are just vindictive and have their own ax to grind.    As slimy as this case has been, wouldn't surprise me that someone is paying those women to say those nasty things.   You just never know with this bunch.....     Just my opinion.

I remember hearing the story about him keeping his wife or girlfriend 'prisoner' a long time ago. Obviously nothing came of it....this is all a smoke screen...and when the smoke clears kc will still be guilty of murdering Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1879 on: November 20, 2009, 09:03:27 AM »

Cool Kronk = Zanny

If this wasn't so pathetically ridiculous, it would be laughable. They have no defense, there are no other suspects, give it up...plead guilty as charged....
  She is going down .... PERIOD! This isn't 'reasonable doubt' ... this is harassment-plain and simple and I hope Kronk sues everyones ass 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.