April 19, 2024, 10:50:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413001 times)
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: November 20, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »

I remember hearing the story about him keeping his wife or girlfriend 'prisoner' a long time ago. Obviously nothing came of it....this is all a smoke screen...and when the smoke clears kc will still be guilty of murdering Caylee

oh yea i remember this, it was like an old girlfriend who was trying to get away from her current boyfriend and he helped her get a way or something like that.
I dont even think i can watch those idiots on the morning show...how dare they point the finger at Kronk. They have proved they will stoop at anything. as far as a plea deal for the check fraud i wouldnt take a plea deal unless it includes a felony
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1901 on: November 20, 2009, 10:10:32 AM »

Cool Kronk = Zanny

If this wasn't so pathetically ridiculous, it would be laughable. They have no defense, there are no other suspects, give it up...plead guilty as charged....
  She is going down .... PERIOD! This isn't 'reasonable doubt' ... this is harassment-plain and simple and I hope Kronk sues everyones ass 

AMEN!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: November 20, 2009, 10:14:51 AM »

Cool Kronk = Zanny

If this wasn't so pathetically ridiculous, it would be laughable. They have no defense, there are no other suspects, give it up...plead guilty as charged....
  She is going down .... PERIOD! This isn't 'reasonable doubt' ... this is harassment-plain and simple and I hope Kronk sues everyones ass 

AMEN!

I will see your "AMEN" and raise you a DITTO!  I hope he sues Baez personally for defamation of character and Baez is left without a dime. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1903 on: November 20, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »

Bill Sheaffer's take:

WFTV legal expert Bill Scheaffer says this is a low blow by Baez, who appears lost in his own case.

"The defense has continued to have a suspect de jour other than Casey Anthony," said Scheaffer.

The accusation came after depositions Thursday in the form of a motion to introduce "bad acts.

"In
the document, Baez accuses Kronk of strange behavior with young girls,
even using duct tape to bind them. All of the accusations stem from an
interview with a young daughter of one of Kronk's ex-girlfriends and
his ex-wife.

"This is beyond a pathetic attempt, this is a despicable act on the part of the defense in this case," said Scheaffer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21668948/detail.html

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: November 20, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21673591/detail.html
Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee
Casey Anthony, 23, Charged In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2009
UPDATED: 9:11 am EST November 20, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony told the CBS "Early Show" that she thought her ex-husband was responsible for or was involved in the girl's death.
In a taped video interview that was aired Friday on the "Early Show," Jill Kerley was asked about her former husband, Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

Kronk was deposed Thursday by the defense team of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

"When you learned that Roy Kronk had found the remains of Caylee Anthony, what went through your mind?" a representative of Casey Anthony's defense team asked Kerley.

"That he had done it," she said.

"'Done it,' meaning?" the representative asked.
"He probably was the one that had murdered Caylee Anthony or had something to do with it," Kerley said.

Linda Kenney Baden, an attorney on Casey Anthony's defense team, said on the "Early Show" that Kerley's statements prove that authorities have not done their job in investigating Caylee's death.

"These people have no reason or motive to lie," said Kenney Baden, referring to Kerley and other people they have interviewed.

"But it's an ex-wife, who may have an ax to grind," said Maggie Rodriguez of the CBS "Early Show."

"Listen, one ex-wife is dying of cancer. This is like a death-bed statement. It's incredible," Kenney Baden said. "The point about this is that no one investigated any of this."

Casey Anthony lead defense attorney Jose Baez filed a motion following Kronk's deposition "to introduce prior bad acts and other circumstantial evidence pertaining to Roy Kronk."

The motion claims that Kronk has a history of abusing and restraining women with duct tape as well as holding them against their will. The motion also alleges that Kronk could have a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls.

One of Kronk's ex-wives said Kronk kidnapped her and held her for two weeks against her will using duct tape to restrain her.
The defense also claimed Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and may have had possession of them in November 2008.

The defense said the prosecution only has circumstantial evidence against Anthony in the first-degree murder case against her, and according to Florida law, for circumstantial evidence to prevail, all other options must be ruled out.

The motion asks the court "to allow Anthony to introduce at trial circumstantial evidence tending to indicate that a third party, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child Caylee Marie Anthony."

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, issued a news release Thursday evening stating his client is a witness, not a suspect.

"Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony," Evans said. "He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney. He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from Day One. He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing."

Evans said Kronk has always understood he may become a target of the defense.

"In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Evans said. "The state will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."
Kronk first reported finding something suspicious in the woods near the Anthonys' home on Aug. 11, 2008, but after three phone calls, a deputy came out and said he found nothing. That deputy, Richard Cain, was later fired from the Sheriff's Office for lying to his superiors about his encounter with Kronk.

Kronk is expected to be a key witness for the prosecution in the Casey Anthony case.

Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty, originally claiming that a baby sitter had taken Caylee.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: November 20, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »

Kron's ex  Jill Kerley

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: November 20, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »

Oh yea, he killed Caylee then did all he could to be sure they found her body! Seems to me if he did kill her, he had a good thing going and would have got away with it if they didn't find her body? I'm sure the defense will have an explanation for that, and they won't wait till trial with that explanation. Idiots! Sorry, that's just my opinion.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: November 20, 2009, 10:23:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/20/kronks_exwives_discuss_alleged_abuse_in_new_defense_interviews.html
 Kronk’s Ex-Wives Discuss Alleged Abuse In New Defense Interviews
Friday, November 20, 2009 8:06:39 AM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Allegations that former meter reader Roy Kronk may have been involved in Caylee Anthony’s death are not only coming from Casey’s defense team, they’re also coming from Kronk’s own family.

The defense filed an enormous motion with the court late Thursday.

It includes video of interviews with Kronk's family members.

In the motion, lawyers stop just short of saying they believe Kronk killed Caylee, and they've uncovered some extremely incriminating aspects of Kronk's past.
<snipped>
Kerkley talks about Kronk   http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=1119JillKerley_112020091213&cat=CAC&title=Jill%20Kerley%20Talks%20About%20Kronk

# April Applegate Hensley Interview   http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=1119AprilHensley_112020091207&cat=CAC&title=April%20Applegate%20Hensley%20Interview

# Crystal Sparks Interview  http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=1119KronkExWife_112020090153&cat=CAC&title=Crystal%20Sparks%20Interview

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: November 20, 2009, 10:24:47 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: November 20, 2009, 10:29:06 AM »

How come anything having to do with KC and why she "partied" while her daughter was missing has to wait till trial, yet they can go on national television today to point the finger at Mr. Kronk? Why does that accusation come out now but KC's story has to wait?? It's like everything they do and say is just plain, stupid. Or maybe I am, I don't know. I just don't get all this and do they really think anyone believes it? How about the evidence showing Kronk did it? Ugh, I should get out of here before I drive myself and everyone else nuts!!

QM....good questions but unfortunately no answers available other than the defendant's attorneys are as nuts as the defendant is

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: November 20, 2009, 10:31:24 AM »

I completely agree!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1911 on: November 20, 2009, 10:32:27 AM »

I agree, but I'm going to say it, I sure wish someone besides Kronk found Caylee's remains, I really do. I don't feel that Kronk killed Caylee, by no means, the one who killed her is sitting in jail, but this still doesn't look good where I'm sitting. If there would have only been one person saying stuff, I would say she is lying, but when more than one is saying this, I don't know  Regardless, with this stuff coming out, Kronk's reputation is tarnished, imo.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1912 on: November 20, 2009, 10:42:26 AM »

So after filing these CRAZY motions yesterday, the defence team jumps on a plane to hit all the am shows? I thought Kronks depo was to continue today?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: November 20, 2009, 10:51:58 AM »

I see Casey lent MS Lyon the straight iron Zanny gave her.  WOnder if Lyon also borrowed her makeup this morning?

I still think this all comes down to Mac yappy in the one court appearance, the SA calling him out on it and them having till Feb to present the SA with the evidence.  As for the coffin flies found in the trunk all Bobo said on the interview is that it will be highly disputed.  Maybe Zanny put the flies in there?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: November 20, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »

I agree, but I'm going to say it, I sure wish someone besides Kronk found Caylee's remains, I really do. I don't feel that Kronk killed Caylee, by no means, the one who killed her is sitting in jail, but this still doesn't look good where I'm sitting. If there would have only been one person saying stuff, I would say she is lying, but when more than one is saying this, I don't know  Regardless, with this stuff coming out, Kronk's reputation is tarnished, imo.

I agree with all you said NoRose. I too wish it was someone else who found her. Unfortunately it wasn't and the Bozo's are going to use anything they can to try to get KC off, even bringing someone else down. Since they have no where else to turn, this is their last resort. But seriously, why would Kronk go out of his way to make sure she was found if he was the one who did it? There is no way if someone else found Caylee, that Kronks name would have ever come up because there would have been nothing to lead to him. It all leads back to KC her car and the Ant home, no where else. So say a neighbor found her (who if they did, the Bozo's would now be accusing the neighbor) how would anything that LE found lead us to Kronk. It wouldn't, and we'd have never heard his name.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1915 on: November 20, 2009, 11:02:13 AM »

QM, I really don't know what to say about all this. What bothers me very much, is the jury, if this is presented where there is reasonable doubt, it just takes one juror to buy it. But I have faith with the State's case, and I will leave it up to them to present a case where the jury finds Casey guilty. But to say this doesn't bother me, realistically this is not good.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: November 20, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

Go here and put in Kronk Jill......she's not perfect either.    http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/processDisclaimer.jis

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 20, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »

QM, I really don't know what to say about all this. What bothers me very much, is the jury, if this is presented where there is reasonable doubt, it just takes one juror to buy it. But I have faith with the State's case, and I will leave it up to them to present a case where the jury finds Casey guilty. But to say this doesn't bother me, realistically this is not good.
Yup, you're right NoRose. That's what the Bozo's are counting on too. It truly sux that Kronk was the one who found her, but (to me) that doesn't make KC innocent nor does it wipe out all the evidence that points to only her. They say it's circumstantial, but I don't really agree. I mean, how many crimes are caught on video where it can be seen and there be no doubt what so ever? Just about none really. Most crimes have no video tapes, or even eyewitnesses. Very few have confessions. There is still probably alot we don't know about yet too, atleast I'm hoping so. They will just do and say anything to taint the jury pool, just like they accused the prosecution of doing. Again, hypocritical I think. Not that they even care if they are.
It doesn't matter what ex-wives or ex-girlfriends say, it matters what the evidence says with a little common sense thrown in. Why would Kronk lead LE to the body of the girl he killed, especially when he would have most definitely got away with it if someone else found her?? That doesn't make sense. Yes, the defense is going to want to find someone who doesn't like or trust Kronk, and they just very well may find one. But if everyone on that jury goes in there with an open mind and listens to the evidence and uses their common sense, I have no doubt that the correct verdict will come out!! I just hope I'm right!

RIP Sweet Puppy
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: November 20, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »

And if Brandon Sparks is Kronk's son, why does he not have his last name, why is there child support cases against a James Sparks for non payment but not any for Kronk? It seems he is a step son, not an adopted son.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1919 on: November 20, 2009, 11:26:46 AM »

Hi Monkeys. I usually just check in these days and lurk. But WTF??????? I cannot even believe this. Kronk killed Caylee. Well, make up your mind. Was it Zanny? Jesse? Kronk?

How much is Baez paying this lady? 

If this creates enough reasonable doubt to get that bitch off ... I cannot even go there.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.