April 18, 2024, 08:12:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412918 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1960 on: November 20, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »

CC...I love the pics you share. 

I think you're the only one.

Do No Evil 
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1961 on: November 20, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »

Hmmmm well then where does Dom Casey fit in, when Cindy or Bozo was telling him where to find the body...guess Cindy and Bozo should also be suspects. Apparently they knew before anyone where the body was.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1962 on: November 20, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

I just have to say "never say never"....  Because I honestly thought nothing about this case could surprise me any more...

WRONG!!!       
I'm with you, I really didn't think anything would surprise me anymore about this case either.

Mr. Kronk may not be an angel, but I am appalled at the train wreck effect this case is having on the lives of so many.     

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: November 20, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »

Awww. Surely not.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: November 20, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=739

A Serious Look at the Defense's Motion Concerning Kronk

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: November 20, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »

Hmmmm well then where does Dom Casey fit in, when Cindy or Bozo was telling him where to find the body...guess Cindy and Bozo should also be suspects. Apparently they knew before anyone where the body was.

Excellent point.   
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: November 20, 2009, 01:10:31 PM »

Great point, Jesse!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: November 20, 2009, 01:12:40 PM »

Awww. Surely not.

I always enjoy your creative photos! Don't ever stop. And I really appreciate your post on how imperfect Baez has been in his life, I had forgotten about that and that info just reconfirms for me that he is lower than low. (I'm trying to be nice with that statement, although he doesn't deserve anything nice said about him, MOO)

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1968 on: November 20, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »

That was very interesting, thanks for posting that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: November 20, 2009, 01:26:03 PM »

That was very interesting, thanks for posting that.

You're welcome...I found it interesting, too.  How simple it is to question everything Baez does...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1970 on: November 20, 2009, 01:26:42 PM »

Hey Bozo, here's mud in your eye...

"For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board....would not let him practice law." They wrote that his overall behavior showed, "a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system..."

The Florida Bar is very stringent on who they allow to practice law in our state. When you go to law school they break it down for you what the Florida Bar will be looking into and investigating on you if you choose to practice law in Florida. You must be honest with every answer and detail that you give the Florida Bar. Every infraction, speeding ticket, criminal activity, debt, mental illness, etc. must be fully explained. Some of the factors quoted in this article for their denial of J.A.B. are:

1. Unpaid child support
2. Personal bankruptcy
3. Default on a student loan
4. Omissions regarding writing of a bad check
5. Entering a pre-trial program to avoid conviction

Interesting.

So...unpaid child support huh? An ex wife in his life? Reckon she'd do an interview giving some nasty dirty on him, same as Kronk's?

Sigh. Just the thought cheers me up some.

Wow! It is pretty clear that Baez has had his share of financial problems. Maybe someone could look into his past until they find an angry woman to say she would not be shocked if Baez himself was the culprit. He did appear quickly at the jail to sign up to be Casey's lawyer. Motive, you ask? A high profile case gives instant name recognition. "The first high profile Hispanic Lawyer" don't you know. Money to be made from future books, endorsements, other high profile cases. Running with the big dogs such as Geraldo Rivera, Andrea Lyons,etc. Appearance on morning shows, trips to New York, crab puffs at the Ritz.Anger that Roy Kronk's discovery changed the trajectory of the case and created a threat to bring the gravy train to a screeching halt. A case could be made that there is as much or more circumstantial evidence as they have on poor Kronk who was only trying to do the right thing . I now see how this is done and it makes me sick!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1971 on: November 20, 2009, 01:29:33 PM »

AWESOME!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1972 on: November 20, 2009, 01:32:58 PM »

Hey Fanny, sorry for the delay....I just got back home.  Go to this link    https://pubtitles.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp?goto=/mainmenux.jsp  Click on guest login. Once there, type in "Maggard, Joy". That should take you to her records. I believe there are 3 pages to access.  I think Joy was 19 when her troubles with the law began....credit card theft and use of stolen card, petit theft retail, grand theft auto, domestic violence, trespassing, trespassing with petit theft, burglary, battery, larceny, criminal mischief. I believe she spent a couple or more years in jail and was on probation for a lot of time as well.
Wow, thank-you, and the defense wants to use her as a witness 

Unbelievable, isn't it?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1973 on: November 20, 2009, 01:36:13 PM »

Hey Fanny, sorry for the delay....I just got back home.  Go to this link    https://pubtitles.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp?goto=/mainmenux.jsp  Click on guest login. Once there, type in "Maggard, Joy". That should take you to her records. I believe there are 3 pages to access.  I think Joy was 19 when her troubles with the law began....credit card theft and use of stolen card, petit theft retail, grand theft auto, domestic violence, trespassing, trespassing with petit theft, burglary, battery, larceny, criminal mischief. I believe she spent a couple or more years in jail and was on probation for a lot of time as well.
Wow, thank-you, and the defense wants to use her as a witness 

Unbelievable, isn't it?   
It is all beyond unbelievable, you hate to even think what's next?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: November 20, 2009, 01:47:12 PM »

SNAKES!!!! SNAKES!!!!! ALL OF THEM ARE SNAKES!!!!!

Yeah,what Fanny said. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: November 20, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »

I am headed for a new cage.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: November 20, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d20-Pam-Bondi-in-Casey-Anthony-The-Untold-story-of-Caylee-Anthony-watch-full-video
Pam Bondi in Casey Anthony: The Untold story of Caylee Anthony (watch full video)
November 20, 12:14 PMTampa Crime ExaminerCharisse Van Horn
Who is Pam Bondi and why is she so close to the Casey Anthony case?

If you’ve followed the Casey Anthony case for any length of time, you’re sure to have seen Pam Bondi. She’s made plenty of guest appearances on the Nancy Grace show, Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, and is also a featured guest on shows such as Scarborough Country with Joe Scarborough. You’ll find her on networks from CNN to MSNBC and Fox News. You’ll also find Pam Bondi in Tampa where she serves as an Assistant State Attorney in Hillsborough County. Pam Bondi has become one of the leading authorities on the Casey Anthony case.

Pam Bondi was interviewed in the CBS 48 Hours Mystery: The Story of Caylee Anthony. You can watch the full video in the player below. In fact, she was the first person interviewed in the show and gave the opening statements. The Caylee Anthony murder has rocked the nation and it has permeated through the Tampa Bay area, from its local citizens who wonder if they would become jurors should the trial be moved here to Pam Bondi who has become one of the foremost experts on the case.
The case has taken many twists and turns as the defense has pulled a number of different theories out of their hat, and the trial hasn’t even begun. Sure, it does. And as well as what we`ve said, the neck breaking, the chloroform. She`s out partying, you know. And the underlying felony, of course, is going to be aggravated child abuse for felony murder.

Pam Bondi has lent her expertise as a Florida prosecutor by participating in many panel discussions on both Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell and the Nancy Grace Show. In one session, she was asked about whether Casey Anthony had accidentally killed Caylee while out partying, or if she had premeditated the murder. They discussed whether or not the duct tape over Caylee Anthony’s mouth indicated premeditated murder.

Pam Bondi replied, “Sure, it does. And as well as what we`ve said, the neck breaking, the chloroform. She`s out partying, you know. And the underlying felony, of course, is going to be aggravated child abuse for felony murder. In Florida you can prove it two ways. It`s a great murder statute. They don`t have to rely on one. They can go premeditated and/or they can go felony murder
When asked about Casey Anthony in the 48 hours special: The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony, Pam Bondi stated, “Casey Anthony, she’s a habitual liar, a troubled human being. Clearly, she needed help.”

In Florida you can prove it two ways. It`s a great murder statute. They don`t have to rely on one. They can go premeditated and/or they can go felony murder. Casey Anthony’s trial isn’t scheduled until the summer of 2010.

~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: November 20, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

SNAKES!!!! SNAKES!!!!! ALL OF THEM ARE SNAKES!!!!!

Cool snake Fanny, I snagged it from you! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: November 20, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »

November 20, 2009 1:17 PM
CRIMESIDER
Casey Anthony Defense: Meter Reader Roy Kronk Killed Caylee Anthony
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/11/20/crimesider/entry5723509.shtml

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: November 20, 2009, 01:58:00 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-tv-stations-study-defense-teams-media-blitz.html
Casey Anthony: TV stations study defense team's media blitz -- WFTV legal analyst decries 'despicable act' by defense
posted by halboedeker on Nov 20, 2009 1:45:49 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

The Casey Anthony defense team hit the nation's airwaves this morning, and local stations studied those moves at noon.

"Part-legal maneuver, part PR offensive," WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber described the media blitz.

The defense team filed a motion late Thursday pointing to meter reader Roy Kronk as a possible suspect in toddler Caylee Anthony's murder. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in her child's death. Kronk found the child's remains in December.

"The red flags were just unbelievable in this case," defense attorney Andrea Lyon told WKMG from New York. "Instead of investigating them, they [the investigators] basically kind of knocked out anybody who contradicted what Mr. Kronk had to say."

WKMG's Tony Pipitone noted that a jury wouldn't hear the defense team's motion unless the judge allows it into to evidence. Pipitone also said the state hasn't responded to the defense team's move.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Daralene Jones said Kronk "is being picked apart by Casey Anthony's legal team." WFTV replayed part of Lyon's interview with NBC's "Today."

In a report last night, WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer described the motion as "beyond a pathetic attempt -- this is a despicable act on the part of the defense in this case." Sheaffer said nothing connects Kronk to the Anthony family before he found the child's remains.

WESH-Channel 2 plays snippets of Lyon and fellow attorney Jose Baez on "Today." WESH also interviewed David Evans, Kronk's attorney, who said the defense had built its motion on comments by Kronk's estranged family.

"It was calculated to deflect attention away from Miss Anthony and over to Mr. Kronk," Evans said.

In another WESH report, Evans said, "They've dumped a big pot of mud over his head and said, 'Look at this guy.' " Evans said his client had become a witness and a victim.

Evans told WKMG, "Roy is the guy that has been selected, apparently, by the defense to be the guyo be dumped on, and they dumped on him big time."

In a report last night, WESH anchor Martha Sugalski said the station had talked to Baez. "He claims he's not saying Kronk is the killer but does call Kronk's testimony questionable and says his background should be investigated," Sugalski said.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.