April 25, 2024, 12:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413159 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:21 PM »

Hey Fanny, sorry for the delay....I just got back home.  Go to this link    https://pubtitles.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp?goto=/mainmenux.jsp  Click on guest login. Once there, type in "Maggard, Joy". That should take you to her records. I believe there are 3 pages to access.  I think Joy was 19 when her troubles with the law began....credit card theft and use of stolen card, petit theft retail, grand theft auto, domestic violence, trespassing, trespassing with petit theft, burglary, battery, larceny, criminal mischief. I believe she spent a couple or more years in jail and was on probation for a lot of time as well.

I did that, and when it comes up there is two boxes showing cases in St Petersburg,1999 and St Marys, 1979. But I can go no further?

I;m looking under "Adult Namce/ case lookup. Is that correct? I am court records illiterate. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »

A new tatoo, the colors should be very vibrant. Considering the poor quality of the pics, theirs appear to faded,as in months of sunworshipping (bass boat maybe). JMO
When I got my tattoo they told me to keep it out of the sun for some time. Of course over the years, with a lot of beach time, mine has faded as well. They both have sported tans for some time now so I would think you hit the nail on the head, bass boat, cruises, pool time at various hotels and at home.

Yes, but  fading takes TIME.  I'm just saying I do not think they are new.  You don't memorialize someone you believe to be alive.  The timing Might/maybe be signifigant to what they knew and when.

They knew the day they picked the car up from the tow yard, I have no doubt. I agree the timing is signigicant. They almost would have had to go out of state, or even the country, to have the work done for that little secret to go undetected.

I found this link that talks about tats and the sun.  http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/a/tanning.htm
Snipped:

Brand New Tattoo
Don't put sunblock on a new or fresh tattoo - follow your artist's aftercare instructions and keep your tattoo covered or shaded with clothing for the first few weeks. You can use sunblock once your tattoo has finished peeling and has grown it's first protective layer of skin. But sunblock alone is not going to be sufficient for a new tattoo if it is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. A tattoo is usually considered well-healed after about 3 months.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »

I am happy to read that oprah is trying to expose the anthonys for their greed. This is big exposure and not good for them! they are well deservant of the title she gave them. cindy hasnt been able to keep her mouth shut! their lust for money  will destroy them and their daughter. the world now sees them all for what their are ! media  tramps and the lust for money.

Where did you see that LOCA?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »

Hey Fanny, sorry for the delay....I just got back home.  Go to this link    https://pubtitles.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp?goto=/mainmenux.jsp  Click on guest login. Once there, type in "Maggard, Joy". That should take you to her records. I believe there are 3 pages to access.  I think Joy was 19 when her troubles with the law began....credit card theft and use of stolen card, petit theft retail, grand theft auto, domestic violence, trespassing, trespassing with petit theft, burglary, battery, larceny, criminal mischief. I believe she spent a couple or more years in jail and was on probation for a lot of time as well.

I did that, and when it comes up there is two boxes showing cases in St Petersburg,1999 and St Marys, 1979. But I can go no further?

I;m looking under "Adult Namce/ case lookup. Is that correct? I am court records illiterate. 

I can't even spell NAME! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2009, 01:52:08 PM »

A new tatoo, the colors should be very vibrant. Considering the poor quality of the pics, theirs appear to faded,as in months of sunworshipping (bass boat maybe). JMO
When I got my tattoo they told me to keep it out of the sun for some time. Of course over the years, with a lot of beach time, mine has faded as well. They both have sported tans for some time now so I would think you hit the nail on the head, bass boat, cruises, pool time at various hotels and at home.

Yes, but  fading takes TIME.  I'm just saying I do not think they are new.  You don't memorialize someone you believe to be alive.  The timing Might/maybe be signifigant to what they knew and when.

They knew the day they picked the car up from the tow yard, I have no doubt. I agree the timing is signigicant. They almost would have had to go out of state, or even the country, to have the work done for that little secret to go undetected.

I found this link that talks about tats and the sun.  http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/a/tanning.htm
Snipped:

Brand New Tattoo
Don't put sunblock on a new or fresh tattoo - follow your artist's aftercare instructions and keep your tattoo covered or shaded with clothing for the first few weeks. You can use sunblock once your tattoo has finished peeling and has grown it's first protective layer of skin. But sunblock alone is not going to be sufficient for a new tattoo if it is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. A tattoo is usually considered well-healed after about 3 months.

Maybe they had it done at their CLEVELAND CLINIC visit. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2009, 01:52:26 PM »

Fanny, on the 1999 box, I'm trying to remember, click on the doc. image over on the far left, I think. That will take you to her cases. I think there are 5 or 6 different case numbers there and underneath that it will say next page and so on. When you pull up each case, again, click on the doc. image to bring up the details. It is laid out a little different than on the Orange County site, but the info is there. I was checking them out this morning and apparently they only let you view so many times and I used up my quota, so I have to wait until tomorrow to go back to re-access it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2009, 01:52:40 PM »

Wow, thank-you, and the defense wants to use her as a witness 

Hi Monkeys 

I don't think the defense intends to call anyone, especially an obvious nut case with a rap sheet. I think it is a case of, "needs must when the devil is driving" because one of the attorneys made a claim that had to be validated by February.
I think the only reason they would do this is because they KNOW it isn't going to trial, it would make them look really stupid to put Joy on the stand. Although in my heart I truly wish they would, I would love to see her meltdown on the stand.  an angelic monkey

I know I shouldn't wish that on such a feeble, witless creature as joy but I can't help myself,sorry 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »

Fanny, on the 1999 box, I'm trying to remember, click on the doc. image over on the far left, I think. That will take you to her cases. I think there are 5 or 6 different case numbers there and underneath that it will say next page and so on. When you pull up each case, again, click on the doc. image to bring up the details. It is laid out a little different than on the Orange County site, but the info is there. I was checking them out this morning and apparently they only let you view so many times and I used up my quota, so I have to wait until tomorrow to go back to re-access it.
I got in your quote box Fanny, I'm fixing that now. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 01:56:02 PM »

I could not get back in either.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »

I am happy to read that oprah is trying to expose the anthonys for their greed. This is big exposure and not good for them! they are well deservant of the title she gave them. cindy hasnt been able to keep her mouth shut! their lust for money  will destroy them and their daughter. the world now sees them all for what their are ! media  tramps and the lust for money.

"Mommy's Little Girl" recounts Casey Anthony case
Updated: Wednesday, 32 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM WTF
Published : Wednesday, 32 Nov 2009, 12:19 AM WTF

Diane Fanning, the author of "Mommy's Little Girl", the story about the Casey Anthony case, will appear on the Oprah Winfrey as part of Ms. Winfrey's segment - Book of the Month Club.  A spokeperson from Harpo studios stated that the main reason Ms. Winfrey wants Ms. Fanning as a guest is to rub the Anthony's greed in their face.

The 352-page book also contains eight pages of charming cruise photographs, and gives background information about the miserable life of George and Cindy Anthony and the upbringing of their momster, Casey.

Mommy's Little Girl is available online and at major bookstores for $6.99.

Diane Fannings Website:
http://www.dianefanning.com/

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »

Diane Fanning, the author of "Mommy's Little Girl", the story about the Casey Anthony case, will appear on the Oprah Winfrey as part of Ms. Winfrey's segment - Book of the Month Club.  A spokeperson from Harpo studios stated that the main reason Ms. Winfrey wants Ms. Fanning as a guest is to rub the Anthony's greed in their face.

The 352-page book also contains eight pages of charming cruise photographs, and gives background information about the miserable life of George and Cindy Anthony and the upbringing of their momster, Casey.

Diane Fannings Website:

Casually Cool was being funny here! No link, the date, the wording and no cruise pic are in the book.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2009, 02:06:18 PM »

ummm, that post of mine was in jest about Oprah.

Do No Evil 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2009, 02:08:02 PM »

OOPS  SORRY!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »

OOPS  SORRY!

embarassed I am gonna go hide.

Loca
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2009, 02:15:23 PM »

Fanny - I think she was referring to this post I made.

Diane Fannings Website:

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2009, 02:18:41 PM »

OOPS  SORRY!

I'll find you if you do.     

Do No Evil 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »

4.photobucket.com/albums/oo89/CasuallyCool/oprah.jpg[/img]

Diane Fannings Website:

I never watch Oprah but I might make an exception if she is really going to be on.. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2009, 02:25:07 PM »

Diane Fannings Website:

Thanks LOCA!!!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

lol casuallycool
but is she realy going to be on there now I cant trust my own judgement lol

OOPS  SORRY!

I'll find you if you do.     

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »

CC! You have me so confused!!! And I guess if TRIMM can't get Joy's records I never will. LOCA, don't feel bad. He fooled me too. TUPELO, thanks for trying to help me. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.