March 28, 2024, 03:47:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411755 times)
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:38 AM »

G'morning Monkeys -

I hope it is OK for me to post a link to Blink's site regarding today's release:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-new-discovery-released/#respond

Justice for Caylee !!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2009, 09:31:29 AM »

Some gals riled up at Blinks?  Oh do tell.

Hmmm...for some reason I feel the need to clarify...riled up as in believed the oprah story.

It's in the thread about Kronk getting fired. A couple of ladies were talking about it and then discovered it was a joke.

Stay out of the rain you cute little gremlin.

LOL.  You know the scamthony's are up to something with the book out and the doc dump today and all.  I sense a meltdown.

Do No Evil 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2009, 09:33:46 AM »

Murder case:

11/5/2009     A     NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED

Is this for Dominic Casey?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »

Trim...would you post this please from the site?

11/5/2009 A NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED
On the Clerk of Courts records for the murder case...don't know who?.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2009, 09:35:51 AM »

oopppssss sorry tupelo....didn't see that you were on top of it already!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2009, 09:35:59 AM »

Murder case:

11/5/2009     A     NOTICE TAKING DEPO FILED

Is this for Dominic Casey?

I do not know.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point? – Part 3
November 5th, 2009

Thanks tupelo.......I love this point!!

"Of course, later in the deposition George would go so far as to intimate that OCSO had planted the duct tape on the gas can.  He states the duct tape wasn’t on the gas can when OCSO took it in December, but was on the gas can when they brought it back.  This in the face of the photographic evidence that the duct tape was already on the gas can on August 1…but that seems to be just a minor technicality for George."

QUOTE :
Several things are apparent in this review:

1.  Henkel duct tape is tied to George Anthony and the Anthony home, which in turn means Casey Anthony had opportunity to use it in the management of Caylee’s dead body, if not as a means for murdering Caylee.

2.  George Anthony knows that (1.) is true.  And he is more than prepared, yet extremely unskilled to, lie in sworn depositions, and most likely on the stand, concerning the Henkel duct tape.

3.  And when (2.) takes place during the trial – I’m going to have my DVR going…because I wouldn’t miss this train wreck for the world.

And I thought they were just playing with him on this one, letting him lie to his heart's content, knowing he would be thoroughly tripped up later. I thought that took restraint, I would have wanted to say - Oh Yeah.... what about?... etc and confront him.
My favorite quote is this:
The 12 lb breech baby is bearing down hard at this point.
What this boils down to is George throwing Casey under the bus.  Again.  (As I'll bet we'll see if the Grand Jury testimony resulting in indictment is ever released.)  Duct tape when it left his possession, no duct tape later, then voila, Duct Tape.  (First, there is some duct tape, then there is no duct tape, then there is. To, badly, paraphrase Donovan.)  Who put the duct tape on there?  Well, let's see.  Could it be, no, of course not, not Casey, the Mother of the Year! 
Sorry, Document Day makes me giddy.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »

I have Kronk down for a deposition on the 19th. at 9:00  by Baez.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:29 AM »

Some gals riled up at Blinks?  Oh do tell.

Hmmm...for some reason I feel the need to clarify...riled up as in believed the oprah story.

It's in the thread about Kronk getting fired. A couple of ladies were talking about it and then discovered it was a joke.

Stay out of the rain you cute little gremlin.

LOL.  You know the scamthony's are up to something with the book out and the doc dump today and all.  I sense a meltdown.

I thought it was funny.

Oh you know they're gonna fire back with something. I'm surprised they haven't already.

Ughhhhhhh!

I have valium kitty on standby!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2009, 09:38:57 AM »

November 5th, 2009

"Of course, later in the deposition George would go so far as to intimate that OCSO had planted the duct tape on the gas can.  He states the duct tape wasn’t on the gas can when OCSO took it in December, but was on the gas can when they brought it back.  This in the face of the photographic evidence that the duct tape was already on the gas can on August 1…but that seems to be just a minor technicality for George."

QUOTE :

1.  Henkel duct tape is tied to George Anthony and the Anthony home, which in turn means Casey Anthony had opportunity to use it in the management of Caylee’s dead body, if not as a means for murdering Caylee.

2.  George Anthony knows that (1.) is true.  And he is more than prepared, yet extremely unskilled to, lie in sworn depositions, and most likely on the stand, concerning the Henkel duct tape.

3.  And when (2.) takes place during the trial – I’m going to have my DVR going…because I wouldn’t miss this train wreck for the world.

OK this is really starting to piss me off!! Why even bother having the word "perjury" on the law books when NO ONE takes this seriously! OMG, these people are lying and contradicting themselves to LE, FBI, Lawyers, anyone that asks them a question and NO FREAKING charges are brought against them. I think they need to create a new "Anthony" law, say whatever you want, we'll accommodate you, no problem. 

How come others are brought up on perjury charges and they are not?? They are setting an example that people don't really have to follow this law, it's all just a smoke screen, we won't really do anything to you. LE needs to grab George and Cindy and throw their azzes in jail over this. JMHO 

LOL...Good Morning BOO!   Looks like that got your blood moving this morning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2009, 09:40:28 AM »

You're welcome, Fanny!

I am heavy-hearted as well tonight. Good news that little Shannon Lee was found alive, but then, this Texas massacre!

So we need one more:

I'm snagging that.  How do you do that?  Photoshop or something?

CC you are one sick puppy.....setting your brain on fire like that Monkey Devil!

Oh Lordy...lol.

I hope the documents come soon. I didn't know our CC is good at startin' fires. I saw the trouble he started recently with his little joke and tried to pin it on poor Fanny Mae...even got some gals riled up about it over at Blinks. OMG. lol. What a stinker! I was lmao!

None of us are safe........   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

he State Attorney's Office has just released more than 2,100 pages of documents in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

The documents were released in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork. Reporters at the Orlando Sentinel are reviewing the documents and will provide an update shortly.

Among the 2,100 pages are emails between Orange County detectives and FBI employees, evidence lists and about a dozen photos, including one of Casey Anthony and her daughter.

continued at link

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2009, 09:44:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21532034/detail.html

State Attorney To Release Unseen Casey Evidence
1,000 More Pages Of Anthony Case Documents Expected

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The State Attorney's Office will release 1,000 more pages of evidence in the case against Casey Anthony on Friday, according to a spokeswoman.

WESH 2 has learned much of the material in the documents will be FBI-related.

Casey Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony, who was reported missing on July 15, 2008.

Millionaire Bob Ward, who is accused of killing his wife, will get a pass this weekend to reportedly attend her funeral, authorities told WESH 2 on Thursday.

Casey Anthony was not allowed to attend her daughter's funeral. However, authorities said, Ward's travel from Orange to Brevard County will set a precedent for the company monitoring his home confinement.

Sarah Cargill, of Court Programs Inc., said the order from Judge Walter Komanski did not specify why Ward was being allowed to travel on Saturday. Sources tell WESH 2 that it's for his late wife's funeral. Diane Ward grew up in Rockledge and her elderly mother still lives there.

"Since I've been here in the history of the company, I don't think we've had a situation like Mr. Ward's, but it does vary," Cargill said.

Watch The Video

Earlier this year, Orange County jail administrators said their policy would never allow murder suspect Casey Anthony to travel to her daughter Caylee's memorial. Some people are asking why Ward is getting special treatment.

An Orange County corrections spokesman described Ward and Anthony's cases as "apples and oranges." Ward is out on bond and no longer in state custody, the spokesman said. This means his travel is up to the judge's discretion.

The home confinement company said Ward has followed court ordered guidelines regarding his bond to the letter.

"He's abiding by everything he's supposed to," the spokesman said.

The sheriff's department said they didn't think letting Ward travel was a good idea and are considering the possibility of sending police presence to the Saturday service.

Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for complete coverage of the evidence set to be released Friday.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21538827/detail.html

More Info Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death

POSTED: Friday, November 6, 2009
UPDATED: 9:41 am EST November 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Images and hundreds of pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case were released on Friday.

DOCUMENTS: I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX

The state attorney's office released the new documents, which have already been seen by Anthony's defense team, as part of the discovery process.

Local 6 reporters are going over the documents and will provide a full report on Local 6 News at noon.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty, saying that Caylee was kidnapped by a baby sitter.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2009, 09:46:34 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21539606.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21539718/detail.html
2,100 Pages Of Documents Relased In Casey Case

Posted: 9:21 am EST November 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Over 2,000 pages of documents were released Friday morning in the case against Casey Anthony.

WFTV.com is going through all the documents and will be posting them as quickly as possible.

Check back for the posted documents and details on what they contain.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

he State Attorney's Office has just released more than 2,100 pages of documents in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

The documents were released in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork. Reporters at the Orlando Sentinel are reviewing the documents and will provide an update shortly.

Among the 2,100 pages are emails between Orange County detectives and FBI employees, evidence lists and about a dozen photos, including one of Casey Anthony and her daughter.

continued at link

Darn, I see nothing pointing to an entomology report in these 2100 pages.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »

I missed this earlier......

2.  The spastic phone calls of Cindy Anthony that began on June 30th and went through July 3rd.  This same time period has Cindy creating her myspace and openly stating her concerns about Caylee’s welfare. It also has Cindy phoning Lee and telling him to find his sister in Orlando (which proves Cindy knew damned well Casey was in Orlando), and lastly, but far more importantly, it shows that the “friend” of Casey’s who tipped her off that Lee was coming to talk to her was the same friend we’ve heard George and Cindy testify to in bond hearings, interviews with LE and sworn depositions to be Casey’s BFF – Cindy.  I’m hoping to see prosecutors ask her why she tipped Casey off.  To be quite honest, I don’t think it was Cindy trying to ensure Lee wouldn’t meet up with Casey, I think it’s just another instance of Cindy trying to be a bad-ass and probably calling Casey and threatening that “your brother is coming to get you and you’re coming home”.  Anyways, it’s apparent in the timeline once you stack the ping cell data with the call data that Cindy is, in fact, the one who tipped Casey off

.http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

Rest in Peace Caylee

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2009, 09:51:34 AM »

November 5th, 2009

QUOTE :

What I find odd about GA's gas can/duct tape lies is that it totally contradicts what Cindy testified to in her depo that was before his. You'd think they'd have discussed it at home after her depo. But maybe the contradicting testimonies is a way for these lowlifes to cover all their bases, they think.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »

Pictures: Casey Anthony evidence released 11/06/09

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-pictures-casey-anthony-evidence-110609,0,6944489.photogallery
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.