March 28, 2024, 10:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411766 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 06, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

from IS

I don't know how to post a link, but
There is an article in the national Enquirer about KC.
She exploded when she found out about the play in Austraila.
She demanded to see her f@#$^ lawyer ASAP
She wants to sue

Klaas?

The new Enquirer isn't in my store yet, maybe tomorrow.

Okey Dokey!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_caylee_steven_soderbergh_tot_mom/celebrity/67623
Casey Anthony EXPLODED when she learned a play based on the death of her daughter Caylee is opening,  demanding her lawyer sue to stop it. 

I long for the day that wench is in no position to demand anything. 

CASEY:    No money for you!  Bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your fugly @$$ buh bye!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #381 on: November 06, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »

Im gonna call it right here, right now with no reservation  & I predict the jury will be out 2 hours or less

GUILTY!   

No jumping ahead!! We are saving the jury pool bets till closer to the trial!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 06, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

Im gonna call it right here, right now with no reservation  & I predict the jury will be out 2 hours or less

GUILTY!   

No jumping ahead!! We are saving the jury pool bets till closer to the trial!!!   

LOL   Oppsie, my bad...well write mine down 1 hour 20 minutes

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: November 06, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

from IS

She wants to sue

Klaas?

Okey Dokey!!
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_caylee_steven_soderbergh_tot_mom/celebrity/67623
Casey Anthony EXPLODED when she learned a play based on the death of her daughter Caylee is opening,  demanding her lawyer sue to stop it. 

Thanks loca...saw this earlier,  usually Klaas gets it and scans and posts the whole story.....so like she said, perhaps tomorrow we will get the whole story Monkey Devil!  I live in the hicks so I won't see it til I go to wallyworld!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:17 PM »

from IS

She wants to sue

Klaas?

Okey Dokey!!

Hey, she has a right to call her lawyer! How else is she going to negotiate a piece of the action from jail?? She probably wants an input of who is going to play her!! You don't really think she objects to being in the spotlight around the world do you?? Naaah, she is reveling in the fact she is "world-renown".
dern was hoping we could get a reaction when she found out her parents and brother took a caribbean cruise!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:31 PM »

from IS

She wants to sue

Klaas?

Okey Dokey!!

Just published today 11/06/2009

Thanks seeme

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #386 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

GUILTY!   

I have to say I am with you on that one Cappy.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #387 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

What would be some of the best info the State has?  The lot number on the syringe is a lot number supplied to the office Cindy worked at, wishful thinking.

That would be the equivalent of winning the Lottery to me.  Of course KC will then blame her mother, claiming jealousy as the motive..
The Defense should be busy trying to beg for a plea bargain, not filing stupid motions about her fraud double jeopardy. Those students have obviously been at it again, shame they have only reached page 3 in the Instructions 'how to present a case'.

As for being some of the best info the State has... hmmmm haven't read anything about what those insects were carrying around in their little bodies. I believe they can find Caylee's DNA in them.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 06, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-stations-highlight-insect-chloroform-details.html
Casey Anthony: Stations highlight insect, chloroform details
posted by halboedeker on Nov 6, 2009 12:36:12 PM
<snipped>
*** WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing focused on "the significant decomposition in Casey's car trunk and on paper towels that the scientists believe were used to wipe up the decompositional fluids."

The information was potentially very important because of the scientific opinion, Kealing said. He highlighted that a scientist believed that the child's remains had been dumped in June or July 2008 because of the insect colonization in the skeletonized remains.

"That would contradict the claims of Casey's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after Casey was locked up," Kealing said.

Amen!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #389 on: November 06, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »

GUILTY!   
And that includes taking a lunch break!

Yummmm, Chili anyone???   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 06, 2009, 01:56:23 PM »

Sharper than I thought it would be

The steak knives that go with my cutlery looks like this...sure as hell not a butter knife is it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:06 PM »

from IS

She wants to sue

Klaas?

Okey Dokey!!

CASEY:    No money for you!  Bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your fugly @$$ buh bye!

Everybody repeat after me-  Coffin Flies in my Trunk.  Aint no Scientific Junk.

How ironic and fitting that Coffin Flies will put KC into her coffin.
God Bless you Caylee, your voice is being heard loud and clear today.
I can't tell you when I have EVER felt so angry as when I read that paper towels used to mop up Caylee's decomposing body were found in KC's trunk.  She could not even treat her corpse with respect. If she doesn't get the death sentence there is NO justice. In fact I would like to see her die of suffocation, exactly the same as Caylee- a panic filled slow death.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:24 PM »

Smoking gun: chloroform, in trunk, by remains, and computer searches. Now where did that testosterone come from, is Jesse, Tony or Ricardo on steriods? Lee and George I doubt, but who knows?

Lee and George don't have any testosterone, must have come from one of the guys she was dating.   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 06, 2009, 01:58:32 PM »

OT Link to thread: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6437.new#new
2 dead and at least 7 injured in high-rise office shooting in Orlando, FL

Can someone give the shooter on the loose directions to the Anthony house please?!

NO!!!  I want to see them on the stand at the trial!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #394 on: November 06, 2009, 02:00:48 PM »

What would be some of the best info the State has?  The lot number on the syringe is a lot number supplied to the office Cindy worked at, wishful thinking.

Oh No Rose, you made my heart skip a beat!!  Monkey Devil!
wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure, but could happen, and that would be the biggest smoking gun.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 06, 2009, 02:01:37 PM »

That would be the equivalent of winning the Lottery to me.  Of course KC will then blame her mother, claiming jealousy as the motive..
The Defense should be busy trying to beg for a plea bargain, not filing stupid motions about her fraud double jeopardy. Those students have obviously been at it again, shame they have only reached page 3 in the Instructions 'how to present a case'.

As for being some of the best info the State has... hmmmm haven't read anything about what those insects were carrying around in their little bodies. I believe they can find Caylee's DNA in them.
I've been wondering about that too. We still have not seen a report on the maggots either.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #396 on: November 06, 2009, 02:02:55 PM »

Wonder when Conway will hit the airwaves, been kind of quiet so far 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #397 on: November 06, 2009, 02:03:18 PM »

Everybody repeat after me-  Coffin Flies in my Trunk.  Aint no Scientific Junk.

How ironic and fitting that Coffin Flies will put KC into her coffin.
God Bless you Caylee, your voice is being heard loud and clear today.
I can't tell you when I have EVER felt so angry as when I read that paper towels used to mop up Caylee's decomposing body were found in KC's trunk.  She could not even treat her corpse with respect. If she doesn't get the death sentence there is NO justice. In fact I would like to see her die of suffocation, exactly the same as Caylee- a panic filled slow death.

Don't stress Western, Caylee has been talking and the right people are listening. If, for some reason, KC doesn't get the death penalty, she will suffer, no doubt by the hands of some prison residents. There is no way she is getting out of this alive. Someone will get her. Years from now we will visit this Caylee thread and remark on how bad the years have treated her and why it took prisoners so long to get to her. Justice will be done!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 06, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »

He's probably too busy trying to find an escape route 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 06, 2009, 02:09:33 PM »

He's probably too busy trying to find an escape route 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.