April 19, 2024, 11:04:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413002 times)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

I really don't think Orlando East is mushroom head.  She wouldn't know what a rubicon is.

I gotta agree. OE uses words Cindy probably never heard of. Not to mention, proper grammar.

Maybe OE is someone Cindy hired to do her dirty work for her.

Guess I need to clarify, I never said she was definitly OE.  Just listening to the folks that live in Orlando, whoever this person is they really have a scamthony view of the world.

So lets drop the identity of OE and get back to watching the whole damn clan fry.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 06, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »

I really don't think Orlando East is mushroom head.  She wouldn't know what a rubicon is.

I gotta agree. OE uses words Cindy probably never heard of. Not to mention, proper grammar.

That is exactly what I thought.  And her faux sympathies for the tax payers of Florida.  When have you ever heard Cindy be concerned about anyone but "me and mine"?

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 06, 2009, 04:54:44 PM »

Guess I need to clarify, I never said she was definitly OE.  Just listening to the folks that live in Orlando, whoever this person is they really have a scamthony view of the world.

So lets drop the identity of OE and get back to watching the whole damn clan fry.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 06, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »

Okay, maybe this is stupid, but can paper towels have fingerprints on them? I know they tested the ones in the car, but are they too fragile to maintain or lift a print from?  That would definitively tie Casey to the decomp.  And if (a big IF) they could connect the syringe to Cindy's work, and had Casey's fingerprints on it...Slam Dunk!
Miss Anthony, your last meal is served! 
I just know the SA has to have something that warrants the death penalty.  They are way too professional to operate on a hope and a prayer like the so-called defense. Right?

Check this out.  http://www.scafo.org/Library/170401.html
Wow, Trimm, you are good! Thanks, so it is possible for a fingerprint, or even a palm print to appear on a paper towel.  Was there any testing done on the paper towels, do you think?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #444 on: November 06, 2009, 05:02:51 PM »

Okay, maybe this is stupid, but can paper towels have fingerprints on them? I know they tested the ones in the car, but are they too fragile to maintain or lift a print from?  That would definitively tie Casey to the decomp.  And if (a big IF) they could connect the syringe to Cindy's work, and had Casey's fingerprints on it...Slam Dunk!
I just know the SA has to have something that warrants the death penalty.  They are way too professional to operate on a hope and a prayer like the so-called defense. Right?

Oooooo can't wipe your fingerprints off a paper towel!!! 
Good catch Monk and Trimm!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 06, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »

I am still reading docs...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540506.pdf

on page 8, at the bottom, there are arrows fromQ238 to Q240.1.1 with hand written notes...at the top is written 'items from the scene'...at the bottom is written..."Det'n foreign chemicals that KILLED VICTIM

Then on pg9 at the top...item #Q244 (doll) there is another hand written note that reada, ' det'n if residues from chemicals that KILLED VICTIM are present'

I think det'n...might mean determine? what do you think?

Hi Sunny.   I think you're right.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 06, 2009, 05:04:31 PM »

If you had been following her you would agree it's her...IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 06, 2009, 05:05:45 PM »

Oooooo can't wipe your fingerprints off a paper towel!!! 
Good catch Monk and Trimm!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 06, 2009, 05:07:55 PM »

Wow, Trimm, you are good! Thanks, so it is possible for a fingerprint, or even a palm print to appear on a paper towel.  Was there any testing done on the paper towels, do you think?

I think they have all kind of stuff we don't know about.

~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 06, 2009, 05:11:06 PM »

Some speculate OE is one of AL's or Bozo's law students.   

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: November 06, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

And thank goodness for that!  I have never thought I was a spiteful b****, but I can't wait for the evidence to swipe the smug off of Cindy. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2009, 05:15:26 PM »

Monk...not stupid at all. But I have no idea if fingers prints could be lifted from those paper towels.  I think today shows us that there is a lot we haven't seen...but we will!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: November 06, 2009, 05:18:49 PM »

trim...you are the BOMB!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

I am still reading docs...

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540506.pdf

on page 8, at the bottom, there are arrows fromQ238 to Q240.1.1 with hand written notes...at the top is written 'items from the scene'...at the bottom is written..."Det'n foreign chemicals that KILLED VICTIM

Then on pg9 at the top...item #Q244 (doll) there is another hand written note that reada, ' det'n if residues from chemicals that KILLED VICTIM are present'

I think det'n...might mean determine? what do you think?

Hi Sunny.   I think you're right.     

Hi Sassy....I wouldn't have abbreviated it like that...but that's all I could come up with!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »

And thank goodness for that!  I have never thought I was a spiteful b****, but I can't wait for the evidence to swipe the smug off of Cindy. 

Those Anthonys bring out the worst in me.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 06, 2009, 05:35:51 PM »

WDBO Local News      
Chloroform, syringe were found near Caylee Anthony remains
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 6, 2009 3:29 PM Permalink | Comments (0)

Prosecutors have released hundreds of pages of new documents in the case against Casey Anthony.
The evidence includes dozens of photographs from the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were found along with DNA analysis results.

The documents show that a Gatorade bottle found near Caylee's remains contained a brown liquid, two cardboard rolls, a syringe and other pieces of debris. FBI test results showed the liquid in the containers was composed of chloroform and other elements. Tests also show traces of chloroform were found in the syringe.

It's not clear how close to Caylee's remains the Gatorade bottle was found, and investigators don't say whether they believe it was dumped there by Casey Anthony
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/chloroform-syringe-were-found.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: November 06, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #457 on: November 06, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-stations-highlight-insect-chloroform-details.html
Casey Anthony: Stations highlight insect, chloroform details
posted by halboedeker on Nov 6, 2009 12:36:12 PM
<snipped>
*** WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing focused on "the significant decomposition in Casey's car trunk and on paper towels that the scientists believe were used to wipe up the decompositional fluids."

The information was potentially very important because of the scientific opinion, Kealing said. He highlighted that a scientist believed that the child's remains had been dumped in June or July 2008 because of the insect colonization in the skeletonized remains.

"That would contradict the claims of Casey's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after Casey was locked up," Kealing said.

I said long ago that bugs/plant growth will tell the tale.... she's 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: November 06, 2009, 05:40:28 PM »

an angelic monkey
I have to go for awhile, but thank you for reminding me of how beautiful she was. an angelic monkey

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #459 on: November 06, 2009, 05:41:02 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.