April 18, 2024, 11:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412951 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: November 06, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »

The photo of her doll is heartbreaking and thru the tears comes the anger 

was the baby doll found with Caylee? I forget....
if so, then Cindy could not have cleaned it up right?
it is heartbreaking to see her baby doll...it is all heartbreaking that this little child is even dead and that her bio bag and her grand parents will not tell the truth of what happened to her...imo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 06, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »

O/T - now sure where to put this....but I am sure a MOD will put it where it belongs!!  But it shows that JUSTICE IS ALIVE

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/091106_royce_zeigler_baby_grace

Jury Convicts Baby Grace's Stepdad of Murder

Updated: Friday, 06 Nov 2009, 5:48 PM CST
Published : Friday, 06 Nov 2009, 10:43 AM CST

GALVESTON, Texas - A Southeast Texas man was convicted Friday of capital murder in the 2007 beating death of his 2-year-old stepdaughter whose battered body was found in a container floating in Galveston Bay.

Jurors deliberated for 4 1/2 hours before finding Royce Clyde Zeigler II guilty in the death of the child known as "Baby Grace." He will receive an automatic life sentence because prosecutors did not seek the death penalty. Jurors also could have convicted Zeigler of a lesser charge of manslaughter.

Zeigler and his wife, Kimberly Trenor, the toddler's mother, were accused of killing her during a discipline session that spun out of control. Trenor was convicted of capital murder in February and also received an automatic life sentence.

continued at link

I hope that they both rot in jail...or have a slow death from the other inmates...justice!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 06, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

Yes indeed. However, I don't think CA will allow KC to have her day in court quietly. I wonder how many times she'll interrupt the proceedings? She just can't help/control herself. I also wonder how many time GA will vomit when the disgusting details are discussed. He better bring a trash can with him!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: November 06, 2009, 07:19:36 PM »

O/T - now sure where to put this....but I am sure a MOD will put it where it belongs!!  But it shows that JUSTICE IS ALIVE

GALVESTON, Texas - A Southeast Texas man was convicted Friday of capital murder in the 2007 beating death of his 2-year-old stepdaughter whose battered body was found in a container floating in Galveston Bay.

Jurors deliberated for 4 1/2 hours before finding Royce Clyde Zeigler II guilty in the death of the child known as "Baby Grace." He will receive an automatic life sentence because prosecutors did not seek the death penalty. Jurors also could have convicted Zeigler of a lesser charge of manslaughter.

Zeigler and his wife, Kimberly Trenor, the toddler's mother, were accused of killing her during a discipline session that spun out of control. Trenor was convicted of capital murder in February and also received an automatic life sentence.

continued at link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2297.60     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 06, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

continued at link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2297.60     an angelic monkey

my only question is why did it take the jury so long to convict him? would have taken me all of about 2 seconds once I heard all the evidence...but that is just me...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: November 06, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »

Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Casey Anthony

Wesh Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJX9tyz2dc

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 06, 2009, 07:34:48 PM »

Evidence Shows Cholorform Containing Syringe

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/cdOJ0cxHGps&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/cdOJ0cxHGps&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 06, 2009, 07:41:46 PM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

Yes indeed. However, I don't think CA will allow KC to have her day in court quietly. I wonder how many times she'll interrupt the proceedings? She just can't help/control herself. I also wonder how many time GA will vomit when the disgusting details are discussed. He better bring a trash can with him!

No doubt it will be a wild scene, unlike anything anyone has ever seen during a trial in a court of law.  Add their antics to the Defense Team who are legends in their own minds, and it will be unique.  It can't help but be.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 06, 2009, 07:57:35 PM »

Question: What exactly is the hearing for on December 11th? I believe it's for the stolen checks, but is it actually the start of the trial?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: November 06, 2009, 08:03:59 PM »

Nancy Grace has new stuff on her show tonight! Just to let all know!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 06, 2009, 08:05:21 PM »

Nancy Grace is on, with Bombshell News- and for once it's correct- Chloroform is first thing she mentioned. I noticed she wasn't very impressed with the Anthonys taking "a luxury cruise" by selling personal photos of Caylee.  What were these people thinking?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #491 on: November 06, 2009, 08:07:56 PM »

Casey Anthony read entomology report

Today, nearly 2,100 photos and documents were released in the Casey Anthony case. Casey Anthony is expected to stand trial the summer of 2010 for the first degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. Released in the reports and photos is a number of incriminating evidence. The first photos of chloroform released to the public links Casey Anthony to the searches on her computer for chloroform and neck breaking with evidence found by Caylee Anthony’s remains.

The entomology report focuses on evidence that was found within Casey Anthony’s trunk. When the vehicle was impounded, Cindy Anthony and George Anthony remarked that the vehicle smelled as if a dead body had been in it. Cindy Anthony made the remark during her second 911 phone call. Later, Cindy Anthony recounted her statement and said the smell was due to rotting pizza. According to the entomology report released today, the smell was due to decomposing flesh as evidenced by the flies discovered in the trunk of the vehicle.

You may read the entomology report below. 

One of the most startling pieces of information in the entomology report is the mention of ‘coffin flies.’ Known as the scuttle fly, the coffin fly is often seen when there is decaying flesh. The entomology report reveals that the coffin fly was recovered from inside a white plastic trash bag that was inside the trunk of Casey Anthony’s white Pontiac Sunbird vehicle.

They also discovered phorid flies, which signifies advanced decomposition. The report estimates that flesh from Caylee Anthony’s body, while in the trunk of the vehicle parked in the hot, Florida sun would have completely deteriorated within one week’s time. The estimation due to the report is that all flesh would have been removed by June 27, 2008. This was based upon the fact that the car was impounded on June 30, 2008.

Casey Anthony read entomology report

Casey Anthony documents: Chloroform near Caylee

Casey Anthony documents released tomorrow

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony file reply to State’s response

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony file motion to dismiss defective indictment

Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony file motion to dismiss check charges

Casey Anthony play ‘Tot Mom’ due in December

Casey Anthony Timeline part 1

Casey Anthony Timeline part 2

Casey Anthony Timeline part 3

Casey Anthony Timeline part 4

George and Cindy Anthony attend funeral for Somer Thompson

Caylee Anthony Memorial Service (full video)

Casey Anthony 48 hours: The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony (full video)
http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=345

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: November 06, 2009, 08:08:41 PM »

Woo Hoo................ watching Nancy Grace!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 06, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

I haven't been here much today. The news for Caylee was worse, much worse than even I could have imagine. The thought of this precious little soul being injected with chloroform and what she must have gone through, is more than I could take. She wasn't put to sleep with it, she was put to death with it. It wasn't a painless death, a simple falling asleep. I always knew it was possible, but I held onto the hope that Caylee didn't know what was happening to her. Now I see what a real rage killing KC meant for her little baby to have, and that she probably got more satisfaction out of it that anyone can imagine. The duct tape was the over-kill, the making absolutely sure that Caylee would never draw another breath.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #494 on: November 06, 2009, 08:18:06 PM »

So many questions but something came to my mind about this syringe.  It appears to me that the syringe holds a needle which tells me she would have had to inject Caylee with this chloroform concoction she made and or bought, I wonder if a receipt exists showing the purchase of a syringe?  She would have had to have bought it after the fight on the 15th unless she had been doing this for quite sometime as has been speculated.  I am just thinking out loud here but this syringe with a needle really bothers me. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 06, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »

Woo Hoo................ watching Nancy Grace!

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 06, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »

So many questions but something came to my mind about this syringe.  It appears to me that the syringe holds a needle which tells me she would have had to inject Caylee with this chloroform concoction she made and or bought, I wonder if a receipt exists showing the purchase of a syringe?  She would have had to have bought it after the fight on the 15th unless she had been doing this for quite sometime as has been speculated.  I am just thinking out loud here but this syringe with a needle really bothers me. 

^^^ see my above post concerning Lee and the testosterone...although he doesn't look like he works out..maybe George?
also, Cindy is a nurse and works at a clinic I believe...and would have access to syringes...or one of her grand parents could be diabetic and would have syringes at their home...Casey wouldn't be above stealing them from her own grand parents as we well know!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 06, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

I haven't been here much today. The news for Caylee was worse, much worse than even I could have imagine. The thought of this precious little soul being injected with chloroform and what she must have gone through, is more than I could take. She wasn't put to sleep with it, she was put to death with it. It wasn't a painless death, a simple falling asleep. I always knew it was possible, but I held onto the hope that Caylee didn't know what was happening to her. Now I see what a real rage killing KC meant for her little baby to have, and that she probably got more satisfaction out of it that anyone can imagine. The duct tape was the over-kill, the making absolutely sure that Caylee would never draw another breath.   

I agree..it was not a painless death...Casey would not have wanted Caylee to go out of this world without some pain imo...I hate her...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: November 06, 2009, 08:24:53 PM »

Ugh, this makes me so sick.  Was Caylee killed by an injection of chloroform AND being suffocated to death with tape over her mouth? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 06, 2009, 08:26:55 PM »

CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY

Aww Fanny, I felt that was why you weren't here.     I've been thinking of you all afternoon.  Yes this is all horrendous, maybe you could try thinking that what you are reading is truth and justice for Caylee speaking out, and maybe it will be easier for you.  It helps me to think that way.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.