April 19, 2024, 02:47:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412964 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #520 on: November 06, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

I love how the grandparents can go on a cruise and enjoy themselves with BLOOD MONEY!  They should really go out and get an honest job like normal hard working people!  They are so  pathetic and are making me sick to my stomach and very angry!   

Today has filled me with two major emotions.

Horror/anger at what happened to Caylee.

I totally agree with you Brandi!

Relief that I feel LE has just what they need to convict Casey.
Boy did I mess that post up!  I agree with Brandi!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: November 06, 2009, 08:59:14 PM »

What is with the testosterone in the syringe? That is really baffling me?!?! The whole syringe evidence is just crazy...  She really wanted to kill this child... She did not want her to go to sleep for the "night" so she could party? She wanted to kill her, and now with this new evidence there is NO question in that! I know, I knew that she killed her but really wanted to believe it was an accident.
I really wanted to think this poor little angel, had a peaceful death, but now with all of this new evidence, there is no way she put her in the trunk, and she fell asleep peacefully. And there is no tellling what else this poor child went through before she passed. How could someone be that jealous of their own child? I really hope this sick, sick beast gets what she disearves!  

R.I.P. Baby Caylee......... an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 06, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »

Woo Hoo................ watching Nancy Grace!

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!
That makes sense, Cookie. That's a real possibility. It could have been anyone that was trying to "pump up" that Casey had contact with, but Lee's a good guess.

The trip to Jesse's house for a 'shower' has always bothered me, she went into the bathroom on a fishing trip, either to leave something incriminating, or take something she KNEW would be there - so I would not be surprised to find one of the Grunds were taking it for muscle building etc.

could very well be!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 06, 2009, 09:01:32 PM »

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!
That makes sense, Cookie. That's a real possibility. It could have been anyone that was trying to "pump up" that Casey had contact with, but Lee's a good guess.

The trip to Jesse's house for a 'shower' has always bothered me, she went into the bathroom on a fishing trip, either to leave something incriminating, or take something she KNEW would be there - so I would not be surprised to find one of the Grunds were taking it for muscle building etc.

You may be very right, but she went to take a shower after Caylee went missing. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 06, 2009, 09:02:50 PM »

me too!

could very well be!
That has always bothered me too!  I do remember those  no clothes party pictures and some looked like they did some body building!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 06, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »

me too!

I agree.  Do you remember the date of the shower?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 06, 2009, 09:05:22 PM »

me too!

You may be very right, but she went to take a shower after Caylee went missing. IIRC

I believe you are right, Fanny. July 3rd was the shower day I think.

sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 06, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »

me too!

could very well be!

I always thought she was trying to incriminate Jesse...I really do not think he had anything to do with it though. She was just looking for a scapegoat, and he is very lucky his father was looking out for him! Or who knows he could have gotten mixed in this mess also!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #528 on: November 06, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »

me too!

What is baffling though is if Caylee died in the wee hours of the 16th she would have had to have the syringe readily available wouldn't she?.......... I do agree with you on the strange shower visit, why wouldn't she just take a shower at home? I would love to know if her fingerprints are all over that syringe.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: November 06, 2009, 09:11:07 PM »

Did anyone notice on Nancy Grace the pic of her tatoo that she looked like she had gained some weight and her back looked all broke out with zits!  I guess when you sit on your fanny and eat all day free of charge you get fatter.  LOL

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: November 06, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »

me too!

July 1st around 11:00 a.m.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 06, 2009, 09:14:19 PM »

Did anyone notice on Nancy Grace the pic of her tatoo that she looked like she had gained some weight and her back looked all broke out with zits!  I guess when you sit on your fanny and eat all day free of charge you get fatter.  LOL

I noticed that too! looked like a bunch of moles on her lower back to me...not too attractive looking...

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: November 06, 2009, 09:16:11 PM »

Thanks KC. So the "remains" would have already been disposed of, correct? Maybe she left something behind.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: November 06, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »

WELCOME SWEETS! You are doing just fine. 

Thanks! Im new to the whole blogging thing. I'm very passionate about these children getting justice for the horrible things that are being done to them...

I have a question, I think I have been doing it right but when you want to reply to someones post with all of the quote's, you just click on the most recent "quote"?  And then reply your new post under all of the stuff that comes up in the box? Or is there an easier way to do it? TIA!!!  
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 06, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »

me too!

July 1st around 11:00 a.m.

Yes, KCJackie!

(Sorry I said July 3.)

Just found it in my notes:
July 1st: Casey gets her nails done. Casey slept on couch at Ricardo’s place. She calls Jesse at 10:15 am to ask if she can take a shower, and she stays over at his place until around 12:00. She met Jesse’s roommate Rick Oswald. She doesn’t get back to Amy’s until 11:08 pm that night.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 06, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/11/06/scared-monkeys-turns-20000000-a-special-thanks-to-all-our-readers/

Scared Monkeys Turns 20,000,000 … A Special Thanks to All Our Readers

sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: November 06, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

Yeah, I noticed that also! Oh and don't leave out, getting free money sent to you by hopeless people, that just don't give a crap about Caylee. geesh....  
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 06, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

I noticed that too! looked like a bunch of moles on her lower back to me...not too attractive looking...

It was an absolutely awful picture. My impression was that it was a combination of moles and some other activity going on on her back.  It just looked like to many moles to me and many were very red. I'm hoping it's bed bugs or some stress related rash. I hope she's horrified that it's being shown all across the web.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: November 06, 2009, 09:24:56 PM »

WELCOME SWEETS! You are doing just fine. 

Thanks! Im new to the whole blogging thing. I'm very passionate about these children getting justice for the horrible things that are being done to them...

I have a question, I think I have been doing it right but when you want to reply to someones post with all of the quote's, you just click on the most recent "quote"?  And then reply your new post under all of the stuff that comes up in the box? Or is there an easier way to do it? TIA!!!  

If you want to post to the last post in a stack of quotes, you still go to the top and click on the quote at the top. You will have the stack of quotes. After a while you will learn how to cut  quote stacks, but for now, that will be fine. I hope I answered your question. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 06, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »

It was an absolutely awful picture. My impression was that it was a combination of moles and some other activity going on on her back.  It just looked like to many moles to me and many were very red. I'm hoping it's bed bugs or some stress related rash. I hope she's horrified that it's being shown all across the web.

I think her back was broken out. We have seen her back before in "Party" pics, and in a two piece bathing suit. I don't think they were all moles. Bad eating and lack of hygene as far as I'm concerned. Plus, I think she sleeps on a plastic covered mattress, and even with a sheet, I am sure it makes her back sweat a lot. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.