March 28, 2024, 05:29:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411733 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 06, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »

Did anyone notice on Nancy Grace the pic of her tatoo that she looked like she had gained some weight and her back looked all broke out with zits!  I guess when you sit on your fanny and eat all day free of charge you get fatter.  LOL

WFTV had a slide show with a previous doc dump. You could see the back of KC very clearly in those. Definitely zits.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: November 06, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »

WELCOME SWEETS! You are doing just fine. 

Thanks! Im new to the whole blogging thing. I'm very passionate about these children getting justice for the horrible things that are being done to them...

I have a question, I think I have been doing it right but when you want to reply to someones post with all of the quote's, you just click on the most recent "quote"?  And then reply your new post under all of the stuff that comes up in the box? Or is there an easier way to do it? TIA!!!  

If you want to post to the last post in a stack of quotes, you still go to the top and click on the quote at the top. You will have the stack of quotes. After a while you will learn how to cut  quote stacks, but for now, that will be fine. I hope I answered your question. 
Thanks! I'm pretty quick when it comes to the computer..It will just take me a min to get adjusted! Thanks so much tho!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #542 on: November 06, 2009, 09:43:47 PM »

I have followed this case since day one and it is so hard to sit back and watch GA and CA use thier precious granddaughter's murder to make a living.  They made $20 million on licensing fees and go on a cruise and whatever they want.  There dream came true!  No more money problems for them now.  No jobs, etc.  The defense filing bogus motions and spewing stupid lies.  No one in this family is standing up for precious Caylee!  If I was the extended family I would not kiss the A's asses  at all!  I would come out and disown them and state what I feel.  LE and some of us bloggers love Caylee more than her family and I just don't understand that at all.  I'm a grandmother of a 3 1/2 year old precious little girl and if I go without seeing her for over 1 week I'm just beside myself.  But I have the privelage of living in the same town. 
Sorry but this just upsets me so much and it is so hard to read here sometimes.  With the new evidence we saw today I hope that's the nail in Casey's coffin!  I want her to die they same way they suspect little Caylee did.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: November 06, 2009, 09:45:55 PM »

Everybody repeat after me-  Coffin Flies in my Trunk.  Aint no Scientific Junk.

How ironic and fitting that Coffin Flies will put KC into her coffin.
God Bless you Caylee, your voice is being heard loud and clear today.
I can't tell you when I have EVER felt so angry as when I read that paper towels used to mop up Caylee's decomposing body were found in KC's trunk.  She could not even treat her corpse with respect. If she doesn't get the death sentence there is NO justice. In fact I would like to see her die of suffocation, exactly the same as Caylee- a panic filled slow death.

Don't stress Western, Caylee has been talking and the right people are listening. If, for some reason, KC doesn't get the death penalty, she will suffer, no doubt by the hands of some prison residents. There is no way she is getting out of this alive. Someone will get her. Years from now we will visit this Caylee thread and remark on how bad the years have treated her and why it took prisoners so long to get to her. Justice will be done!!

I'm still way back trying to catch up in here. So much evidence, so much to process. Hard to read about the way that sweet child died. It's sick and twisted beyond the imagination. I will take that advice about not stressing. Caylee deserves justice, she deserved so much more.The victory  will be when kc has to turn and leave the courtroom for her lifes sentence, whether it's the DP or LWOP.  All this really does almost make me physically sick, Kc is a monster and her family is amoral.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: November 06, 2009, 10:03:31 PM »

With all the evidence that's been released to date, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to read that they don't have KC's prints on the syringe or the baggie or the bottle, but that there is a print of whoever she lifted it from, and the defense will try their spin of reasonable doubt until our heads explode. I just want one piece of evidence that clearly, absolutely, 100 %  links her! Just one! 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: November 06, 2009, 10:06:41 PM »

I can't tell you when I have EVER felt so angry as when I read that paper towels used to mop up Caylee's decomposing body were found in KC's trunk.  She could not even treat her corpse with respect. If she doesn't get the death sentence there is NO justice. In fact I would like to see her die of suffocation, exactly the same as Caylee- a panic filled slow death.

Don't stress Western, Caylee has been talking and the right people are listening. If, for some reason, KC doesn't get the death penalty, she will suffer, no doubt by the hands of some prison residents. There is no way she is getting out of this alive. Someone will get her. Years from now we will visit this Caylee thread and remark on how bad the years have treated her and why it took prisoners so long to get to her. Justice will be done!!

I'm still way back trying to catch up in here. So much evidence, so much to process. Hard to read about the way that sweet child died. It's sick and twisted beyond the imagination. I will take that advice about not stressing. Caylee deserves justice, she deserved so much more.The victory  will be when kc has to turn and leave the courtroom for her lifes sentence, whether it's the DP or LWOP.  All this really does almost make me physically sick, Kc is a monster and her family is amoral.

I'll take that a step further.

Her family knows right from wrong. They are IMMORAL, IMO.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 06, 2009, 10:12:29 PM »

This is fairly gruesome reading. Even LP said he was distressed today.
There is no way to defend this evidence. The lawyers that are defending her, well this case is going to be a career breaker. The only thing they ( the defense ) has in their favor is that there were no witnesses to the child being abused and a bunch of pictures of Caylee and Casey where Caylee had alot of nice clothes and toys.   
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: November 06, 2009, 10:16:00 PM »

I agree and whomever performed their "re-basptisms" should consider another profession.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: November 06, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

There is no way to defend this evidence. The lawyers that are defending her, well this case is going to be a career breaker. The only thing they ( the defense ) has in their favor is that there were no witnesses to the child being abused and a bunch of pictures of Caylee and Casey where Caylee had alot of nice clothes and toys.   

I agree and every single one of them deserve it too! 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: November 06, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »

I hope those Caylee tattoos they got on their cruise will burn a hole through their skin.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 06, 2009, 10:23:15 PM »

With all the evidence that's been released to date, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to read that they don't have KC's prints on the syringe or the baggie or the bottle, but that there is a print of whoever she lifted it from, and the defense will try their spin of reasonable doubt until our heads explode. I just want one piece of evidence that clearly, absolutely, 100 %  links her! Just one! 

I know how you feel. I just remind myself that we still haven't received all of the evidence... and I think that's a strategy of the defense. I really do believe she's going to be found guilty.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 06, 2009, 10:24:33 PM »

Good point BRANDI, you're spot on.          an angelic monkey for Caylee
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: November 06, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »

I know how you feel. I just remind myself that we still haven't received all of the evidence... and I think that's a strategy of the defense. I really do believe she's going to be found guilty.

I believe she will too, but I will admit to having my days where sometimes I doubt it. I just hate this "in between" time, and I can't wait for the day Caylee gets her justice! 

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #553 on: November 06, 2009, 10:51:39 PM »

I told my family today if Casey Anthony doesnt get the DP for this..Then NO ONE ever again should get it!!!!  Bring her to Texas, we'll take care of her.

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: November 06, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »

I told my family today if Casey Anthony doesnt get the DP for this..Then NO ONE ever again should get it!!!!  Bring her to Texas, we'll take care of her.

No worries there Txsflame! We're getting pretty sick of baby killers down here in Florida and so far if they are found guilty, they'll get the death penalty. And Casey deserves it. Too bad we got rid of the chair.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #555 on: November 06, 2009, 10:56:08 PM »

I haven't read the new information as my computer is so slow so could somone answer a question for me?   On Nancy Grace it said there was duct tape with hair.  Do the documents say who's hair?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: November 06, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys....
I hope you remember me 
I think that Casey thought that chloroform preserve the bodies a little bit longer  ..that is the reason for her she change the dates that she last seen Caylee.... maybe she thought that her plan will work and caylee will show up less days to be dead.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 06, 2009, 11:03:51 PM »

I haven't read the new information as my computer is so slow so could somone answer a question for me?   On Nancy Grace it said there was duct tape with hair.  Do the documents say who's hair?

The DT with hair actually came out awhile ago, Caylees hair was matted to the duct tape Sad
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: November 06, 2009, 11:06:59 PM »

Speaking of LP -  did anyone understand his comment tonight about Tracy?    He said something about Tracey being all upset all day (oh boo hoo to Tracy for being so stupid in the first place) and then something about maybe there's something she didn't tell Nick Savage - that something seems to be missing.....    I don't understand what he is trying to get at.    Does anyone have any ideas?     I think sometimes LP just needs to be quiet when he doesn't know what he's talking about.   JMO.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: November 06, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »

I just saw pictures of the bottle with chloroform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.