April 25, 2024, 08:59:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413238 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #560 on: November 06, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »

I haven't read the new information as my computer is so slow so could somone answer a question for me?   On Nancy Grace it said there was duct tape with hair.  Do the documents say who's hair?

The DT with hair actually came out awhile ago, Caylees hair was matted to the duct tape Sad
Thank you!  I had already heard that and thought this was new information. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: November 06, 2009, 11:14:17 PM »

Did anyone notice on Nancy Grace the pic of her tatoo that she looked like she had gained some weight and her back looked all broke out with zits!  I guess when you sit on your fanny and eat all day free of charge you get fatter.  LOL

I noticed that too! looked like a bunch of moles on her lower back to me...not too attractive looking...

It was an absolutely awful picture. My impression was that it was a combination of moles and some other activity going on on her back.  It just looked like to many moles to me and many were very red. I'm hoping it's bed bugs or some stress related rash. I hope she's horrified that it's being shown all across the web.

It looked like old acne/cyst scars to me.  And then of course ... the moles.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 06, 2009, 11:19:18 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/11/06/scared-monkeys-turns-20000000-a-special-thanks-to-all-our-readers/

Scared Monkeys Turns 20,000,000 … A Special Thanks to All Our Readers

flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 06, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »

OK, don't want to be the bearer of any bad news, but something about the entomology report bothers me. 
The entomologist phrases his findings with the assumption that the remains were in a car trunk. Now, I believe they were, but the defense is going to ask if it is possible that the remains were simply in a sealed or enclosed area, rather than SPECIFICALLY a car trunk. Possible bias on the part of the scientist. Never a good idea. ALWAYS phrase findings in a neutral, comprehensive manner. Because the evidence doesn't have an opinion, it just is.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 06, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »

Woo Hoo................ watching Nancy Grace!

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!
That makes sense, Cookie. That's a real possibility. It could have been anyone that was trying to "pump up" that Casey had contact with, but Lee's a good guess.

The trip to Jesse's house for a 'shower' has always bothered me, she went into the bathroom on a fishing trip, either to leave something incriminating, or take something she KNEW would be there - so I would not be surprised to find one of the Grunds were taking it for muscle building etc.

You may be very right, but she went to take a shower after Caylee went missing. IIRC

After watching this tragic nightmare unfold all these many months, it's difficult not to conclude that everything Casey does is done with a self-serving ulterior motive.  Now we see from the depositions/Dominic Casey-Cindy e-mails just how much acrimony the Anthonys had for Jesse & his family.  Casey had something up her sleeve which she hoped would harm Jesse, IMO, or she wouldn't have dropped in on him out of the blue.  So curious to know what it was.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #565 on: November 06, 2009, 11:49:19 PM »

Good night all!   I will probably be back on tomorrow to see what you all have to say!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 06, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: November 06, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »

Quick thought before it's gone...I'm wondering if the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard because Casey/Cindy/George dumped water from the Wet-Dry Vac when one or more of them attempted to clean the trunk. Back to reading.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: November 06, 2009, 11:55:43 PM »

The FBI reports released today also show a doll recovered from Casey Anthony's white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT had "faint yellowish stains" on the front and back of its white clothing. The June lab tests showed slight traces of chloroform residue on the doll, according to Rickenbach.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

Woo-hoo for the FBI!  They deserve medals for all they have to see in the process of testing.  KUDOS to the FBI and MEs!

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 07, 2009, 12:11:03 AM »

Quick thought before it's gone...I'm wondering if the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard because Casey/Cindy/George dumped water from the Wet-Dry Vac when one or more of them attempted to clean the trunk. Back to reading.

Hi ISpy!

Good thought. IMO very possible.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: November 07, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »

This is fairly gruesome reading. Even LP said he was distressed today.
There is no way to defend this evidence. The lawyers that are defending her, well this case is going to be a career breaker. The only thing they ( the defense ) has in their favor is that there were no witnesses to the child being abused and a bunch of pictures of Caylee and Casey where Caylee had alot of nice clothes and toys.   

Speaking of LP -  did anyone understand his comment tonight about Tracy?    He said something about Tracey being all upset all day (oh boo hoo to Tracy for being so stupid in the first place) and then something about maybe there's something she didn't tell Nick Savage - that something seems to be missing.....    I don't understand what he is trying to get at.    Does anyone have any ideas?     I think sometimes LP just needs to be quiet when he doesn't know what he's talking about.   JMO.
Sassycat....yeah I was a little confused as to what exactly LP was getting at.  It sounded like Tracy was KC new best friend and she was upset finding out her new best friend was a killer...just like all of Casey friends did.  Listening to Tracy's interviews, I felt she was holding back something; that she was freely giving info especially with all her nervous giggling (and I though Lee was bad).  Why is it when people get around the A's they get sucked in to them?  Does Cindy do voodo or something??  Seriously, I just don't get it. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 07, 2009, 12:31:59 AM »

Oooh ... great thought.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 07, 2009, 12:34:49 AM »

The FBI reports released today also show a doll recovered from Casey Anthony's white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT had "faint yellowish stains" on the front and back of its white clothing. The June lab tests showed slight traces of chloroform residue on the doll, according to Rickenbach.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

Woo-hoo for the FBI!  They deserve medals for all they have to see in the process of testing.  KUDOS to the FBI and MEs!

I am mightily impressed with all of them.   Heros all.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 07, 2009, 12:36:40 AM »

** heroes **
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 07, 2009, 12:44:01 AM »

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!

Cookie- Not to smear anyone's rep here, but I wonder if Ricardo, Jesse, or any of the Lake Vaj brothers were injecting testosterone.

Forecast for the Day:
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: November 07, 2009, 12:55:26 AM »

Can someone give the shooter on the loose directions to the Anthony house please?!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
[/quote]

ROFLMAO !!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2009, 12:57:14 AM »

Remember the blond guy? He always looked to me like he used steroids - There is always the possibility that Lee was using them and stupid got the concoctions mixed up together.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2009, 01:09:02 AM »

Hi, Brandi! Been reading your posts too.   

O.k., I have to confess.  I was busy all day and looked forward to getting here this evening to read the doc dump...Waiting anxiously (dare I say excitedly) for more evidence that I was sure would come.  Now, I'm wishing I never had.  Fanny- I can totally relate.  I knew Casey was evil, but this far exceeded my expectations.  Truthfully, I consciously made myself ignore the little warnings I was getting that Caylee's death was a very savage event.  I just wasn't willing to go there...still not.  My prayer is that what was done in the dark is brought into the light to be clearly seen and fully known. 

Forecast for the Day:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: November 07, 2009, 01:18:04 AM »

me too!

Cookie- Not to smear anyone's rep here, but I wonder if Ricardo, Jesse, or any of the Lake Vaj brothers were injecting testosterone.
I think we might find out.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 07, 2009, 01:26:26 AM »

O.k.,thinking this through a little...bear with me.  Three things come to mind:  the syringe needle may have Caylee's DNA on it;  the Disposable Syringe Kit packaging may have traceable bar code and manufacturing markings (as well as the Gatorade bottle); and thinking the syringe cap/packaging/bottle lid may have had prints.

Well, barely keeping my eyes open here.  So, I'm calling it a night.  Resting in the fact that God loved Caylee so much more than we ever can.  He's capable of seeing this thing through for Caylee.  Hope you all rest well.  God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.