April 24, 2024, 12:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413129 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 07, 2009, 01:56:53 AM »

OK, don't want to be the bearer of any bad news, but something about the entomology report bothers me. 
The entomologist phrases his findings with the assumption that the remains were in a car trunk. Now, I believe they were, but the defense is going to ask if it is possible that the remains were simply in a sealed or enclosed area, rather than SPECIFICALLY a car trunk. Possible bias on the part of the scientist. Never a good idea. ALWAYS phrase findings in a neutral, comprehensive manner. Because the evidence doesn't have an opinion, it just is.

With all due respect I do not agree, there is evidence of decomposition in the trunk, there are paper towels with grave wax and dead coffin flies only found on decomposing flesh, the car still smells of decomposition to this day, and a plastic bag from the trunk also had maggots inside, Blow flies had also visited at some point. All this evidence came directly and specifically from the car trunk.

There is plenty of evidence of what was in the trunk, this was not an assumption, as in assuming facts not in evidence. the bag with the evidence came from the trunk and the facts are evident. So, you are not the bearer of bad news IMHO

Possible bias? no I don't agree, the findings were presented in a completely forthright and unbiased manner. As you say the evidence "just is" and it is damning. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: November 07, 2009, 02:41:56 AM »

Here's a thought about the trace of testosterone. Some menopausal drugs actually have small amounts of testosterone in them. Although I've never heard of anyone needing to inject themselves for menopausal symptoms, if there was ever a person who probably could and would it would be CA.
Just thinking outside the box.
KC would've either had to have bought the syringe kit, stolen it from one of friends (who were taking steroids) or someone gave it to her. If they gave it to her, have they spoken up yet??

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: November 07, 2009, 02:57:19 AM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

Yes indeed. However, I don't think CA will allow KC to have her day in court quietly. I wonder how many times she'll interrupt the proceedings? She just can't help/control herself. I also wonder how many time GA will vomit when the disgusting details are discussed. He better bring a trash can with him!

My guess is 5 and half hours and then I hope it's DP.

Bozo should've  gotten his little pookums to take a plea, long before all this came out but noooooooooooo I really think in his arrogance and ignorance he thought he could stutter and stammer his way to aquital, after all he is the first hispanic atty. to handle a case of this magnitude ( ) and I must say I'm eagerly waiting to sit back and watch
Mt. Saint Spindy blow her top during trial.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: November 07, 2009, 03:34:14 AM »

Quick thought before it's gone...I'm wondering if the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard because Casey/Cindy/George dumped water from the Wet-Dry Vac when one or more of them attempted to clean the trunk. Back to reading.

Oooohhhh! Great question!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 07, 2009, 03:35:19 AM »

The FBI reports released today also show a doll recovered from Casey Anthony's white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT had "faint yellowish stains" on the front and back of its white clothing. The June lab tests showed slight traces of chloroform residue on the doll, according to Rickenbach.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

Woo-hoo for the FBI!  They deserve medals for all they have to see in the process of testing.  KUDOS to the FBI and MEs!

Traces...even after Cindy did her clean-up on the doll!  Yes!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: November 07, 2009, 03:38:38 AM »

Chloroform...at the scene where the remains were found and on the doll and in the trunk and search on the computer.  Oh..wait...didn't Cindy say that she was the one making the computer search for chlorform.

Uh-o...isn't Cindy a nurse...sure to have syringes lying around somewhere...hmmmm

Careful Cindy...one could look at you with more than a little suspicion.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 07, 2009, 03:42:25 AM »

I believe KC could have gotten a syringe at a number of places:  mom's a nurse; maybe a boyfriend or a male friend could be taking body building drugs (testostrone).

What an evil person KC is.

You know what?  As horrible as it sounds...neck breaking would have been quick and an immediate death.

KC researched that...must have been too painless for her.

With today's doc release and the prior knowledge of duct tape across the mouth and nose, it sure seems to me that KC wanted a painful death to savor.  Dispicable.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: November 07, 2009, 03:45:00 AM »

Another thought:  the syringe...could the FBI have found finger prints on the syringe or the cap that was put over the needle?

I think KC put the cap back over the needle; put the syringe back into the plastic cover (so as to make sure all the little parts were disposed of when she put the syringe into the plastic bottle.

I'm lost for words to describe what a terrible person KC really is.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: November 07, 2009, 03:49:31 AM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

Could KC have put the duct tape over Caylee's mouth and nose and used the syringe to inject the chloroform into her mouth through the duct tape?  With the nose and mouth covered, Caylee wouldn't be able to breath and would have swallowed.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 07, 2009, 03:56:12 AM »

O.k.,thinking this through a little...bear with me.  Three things come to mind:  the syringe needle may have Caylee's DNA on it;  the Disposable Syringe Kit packaging may have traceable bar code and manufacturing markings (as well as the Gatorade bottle); and thinking the syringe cap/packaging/bottle lid may have had prints.

Well, barely keeping my eyes open here.  So, I'm calling it a night.  Resting in the fact that God loved Caylee so much more than we ever can.  He's capable of seeing this thing through for Caylee.  Hope you all rest well.  God bless you!

Well...wouldn't it be something if the syringe could be traced to Cindy's workplace; meaning that Cindy probably has/had syringes in her home.  It could turn out that KC could have used one of Cindy's syringes to kill Caylee.  Oh my...it's all so much worse now!!

Persia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: November 07, 2009, 04:09:06 AM »

I believe KC could have gotten a syringe at a number of places:  mom's a nurse; maybe a boyfriend or a male friend could be taking body building drugs (testostrone).

Yes, there are a number of sources for the syringe and the testosterone.  It's not only used for body building.  It can be used to boost libido (sex drive) in both men and women (Cindy and/or George?); it has been found to improve cognitive function in aging folks with senility or Alzheimer's (Cindy's Dad?); it can be used for weight loss (Cindy?); It improves bone mass in old folks with osteoporosis (Cindy's Mom or Dad?)

Another thought/question I have...do we really think Casey is skilled enough to inject Caylee with chloroform in a way that would be lethal?  She would need to be able to hit a vein which is not easy in a squirming two-year-old.  Chloroform is an organic solvent and the inhaled vapors are how it is used for anesthetic.  If you just inject it into the skin or muscle, it would probably only make a really painful ulcer (imagine injecting gasoline,) destroying some flesh - but not kill.  If she did try to inject it into skin or muscle, I think Caylee would scream and maybe Casey put the duct tape on to quiet her anguished cries(?) but the duct tape asphyxiated her?  This scenario would be extremely difficult to explain to either her parents or EMS.

Or, maybe the syringe wasn't used for "injecting" the chloroform at all.  If you read the instructions for making chloroform at home, you'll see that it settles out at the bottom of a container when chilled ethanol or acetone and chlorine are mixed.  It makes like a "bubble" of chloroform at the bottom and this bubble must be collected and isolated from the other ingredients.  A syringe would be helpful to retrieve the chloroform from the bottom of the container where it could then be transferred to another container for use on a rag (for example) to administer the vapors.  Casey probably wouldn't just leave a syringe and the evidence of chloroform manufacture lying around the house, so she stuffed it into the Disney bag and when she panicked, she didn't think to dispose of it separately from Caylee's body.

Any thoughts?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: November 07, 2009, 07:31:54 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: November 07, 2009, 07:37:39 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 07, 2009, 07:39:08 AM »

Good morning, Trimm.   
Good morning, Monkeys.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 07, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcript   11/06/09
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/06/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: November 07, 2009, 07:51:57 AM »

I had an idea.  We've all speculated on what story the credit card statements could tell--what if a purchase of a syringe and gatorade were on a receipt?  Maybe this is the smoking gun, (or syringe.) I remember buying a syringe (no needle) to give my twins premeasured doses of cough medicine when they were little.  I know it's a lot of trouble to check, but what if on one of the Target trips, she bought something like that?  Maybe not the Amy related ones but at a different time.  I know it's a long shot, but like others, I want the Casey connection solid and irrefutable.  Lee gave receipts to JB, but what if they didn't give all the receipts to LE?  I absolutely think Casey is bold and arrogant enough to save something like that, thinking that no one could possibly be smart enough to put two and two together. 
On a side note, I'm trying so hard not to think about Caylee's suffering.  My heart is sorely shattered by this latest info, and I am sure my Monkey friends are feeling this way also.  The only saving grace is realizing that this is only another step in the journey to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
carolb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: November 07, 2009, 07:56:05 AM »

Yes, there are a number of sources for the syringe and the testosterone.  It's not only used for body building.  It can be used to boost libido (sex drive) in both men and women (Cindy and/or George?); it has been found to improve cognitive function in aging folks with senility or Alzheimer's (Cindy's Dad?); it can be used for weight loss (Cindy?); It improves bone mass in old folks with osteoporosis (Cindy's Mom or Dad?)

Another thought/question I have...do we really think Casey is skilled enough to inject Caylee with chloroform in a way that would be lethal?  She would need to be able to hit a vein which is not easy in a squirming two-year-old.  Chloroform is an organic solvent and the inhaled vapors are how it is used for anesthetic.  If you just inject it into the skin or muscle, it would probably only make a really painful ulcer (imagine injecting gasoline,) destroying some flesh - but not kill.  If she did try to inject it into skin or muscle, I think Caylee would scream and maybe Casey put the duct tape on to quiet her anguished cries(?) but the duct tape asphyxiated her?  This scenario would be extremely difficult to explain to either her parents or EMS.

Or, maybe the syringe wasn't used for "injecting" the chloroform at all.  If you read the instructions for making chloroform at home, you'll see that it settles out at the bottom of a container when chilled ethanol or acetone and chlorine are mixed.  It makes like a "bubble" of chloroform at the bottom and this bubble must be collected and isolated from the other ingredients.  A syringe would be helpful to retrieve the chloroform from the bottom of the container where it could then be transferred to another container for use on a rag (for example) to administer the vapors.  Casey probably wouldn't just leave a syringe and the evidence of chloroform manufacture lying around the house, so she stuffed it into the Disney bag and when she panicked, she didn't think to dispose of it separately from Caylee's body.

Any thoughts?

Your post makes a lot of sense. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: November 07, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I am way behind on all of this. I've only read a little bit on here about all the info that was released yesterday. I see the talk about the syaringe needle. My question is did it actually say needle, or just syaringe? I ask because I know they don't always necessarily have needles. When my youngest was born he needed to be put on antibiotics right away and we were given syaringes but they were not needles, just little "tubes" (for lack of a better word) and we just put the medicine directly into his mouth for him to swallow. So, I was just wondering if it were actually a needle that they found in the syaringe, is that what the docs said?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #598 on: November 07, 2009, 08:05:17 AM »

I had an idea.  We've all speculated on what story the credit card statements could tell--what if a purchase of a syringe and gatorade were on a receipt?  Maybe this is the smoking gun, (or syringe.) I remember buying a syringe (no needle) to give my twins premeasured doses of cough medicine when they were little.  I know it's a lot of trouble to check, but what if on one of the Target trips, she bought something like that?  Maybe not the Amy related ones but at a different time.  I know it's a long shot, but like others, I want the Casey connection solid and irrefutable.  Lee gave receipts to JB, but what if they didn't give all the receipts to LE?  I absolutely think Casey is bold and arrogant enough to save something like that, thinking that no one could possibly be smart enough to put two and two together. 
On a side note, I'm trying so hard not to think about Caylee's suffering.  My heart is sorely shattered by this latest info, and I am sure my Monkey friends are feeling this way also.  The only saving grace is realizing that this is only another step in the journey to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Monkalicious I am with you on this.  I posted earlier asking the same thing about a receipt showing a purchase of a syringe but then I ask where did the testosterone come from? I have to wonder if she had been using these syringes for awhile and that they were readily available (Ant home perhaps) because I can't get it out of my head that Caylee died in the wee hours of the 16th so the syringe would have had to have been already in her possession - I mean did she run out the night of the 15th and buy one or was there one in the house and she took it when she left, or was it in her car in her so called cache of weapons?  Seems as though she had been using them and chloro prior to her leaving that night. I hope I am making sense here.  I would really like to know where Casey was the entire day of June 15th?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #599 on: November 07, 2009, 08:06:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I am way behind on all of this. I've only read a little bit on here about all the info that was released yesterday. I see the talk about the syaringe needle. My question is did it actually say needle, or just syaringe? I ask because I know they don't always necessarily have needles. When my youngest was born he needed to be put on antibiotics right away and we were given syaringes but they were not needles, just little "tubes" (for lack of a better word) and we just put the medicine directly into his mouth for him to swallow. So, I was just wondering if it were actually a needle that they found in the syaringe, is that what the docs said?
Hi QM I hope you are doing ok. I have looked at the photo over and over and it appears there is a needle.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.