March 28, 2024, 12:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411747 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 07, 2009, 08:11:20 AM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

Yes indeed. However, I don't think CA will allow KC to have her day in court quietly. I wonder how many times she'll interrupt the proceedings? She just can't help/control herself. I also wonder how many time GA will vomit when the disgusting details are discussed. He better bring a trash can with him!

My guess is 5 and half hours and then I hope it's DP.

Bozo should've  gotten his little pookums to take a plea, long before all this came out but noooooooooooo I really think in his arrogance and ignorance he thought he could stutter and stammer his way to aquital, after all he is the first hispanic atty. to handle a case of this magnitude ( ) and I must say I'm eagerly waiting to sit back and watch
Mt. Saint Spindy blow her top during trial.

I'm thinking other Hispanic lawyers might wish to disown him after his performance, if what we have seen so far is any indication of how he will do in court..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 07, 2009, 08:14:52 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I am way behind on all of this. I've only read a little bit on here about all the info that was released yesterday. I see the talk about the syaringe needle. My question is did it actually say needle, or just syaringe? I ask because I know they don't always necessarily have needles. When my youngest was born he needed to be put on antibiotics right away and we were given syaringes but they were not needles, just little "tubes" (for lack of a better word) and we just put the medicine directly into his mouth for him to swallow. So, I was just wondering if it were actually a needle that they found in the syaringe, is that what the docs said?
Hi QM I hope you are doing ok. I have looked at the photo over and over and it appears there is a needle.
Aww, thanks mission, I'm doing ok right now. See, I didn't even know there were photos. I guess I should look at some of the actual docs. Just a little impatient now I guess. The talk of the syaringe piqued my interest I guess cause there was so much talk about it! Do you know if anyone posted the pic here in SM, would I be able to go back and find it?

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: November 07, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »

[Monkalicious I am with you on this.  I posted earlier asking the same thing about a receipt showing a purchase of a syringe but then I ask where did the testosterone come from? I have to wonder if she had been using these syringes for awhile and that they were readily available (Ant home perhaps) because I can't get it out of my head that Caylee died in the wee hours of the 16th so the syringe would have had to have been already in her possession - I mean did she run out the night of the 15th and buy one or was there one in the house and she took it when she left, or was it in her car in her so called cache of weapons?  Seems as though she had been using them and chloro prior to her leaving that night. I hope I am making sense here.  I would really like to know where Casey was the entire day of June 15th?

That makes sense, that she would have had to have the syringe in advance.  Here's an thought, and this a stretch, I know, what if Casey did have DepoProvera shots, and Cindy administered them to her?  That would account for the testosterone traces, right?  Would it not be priceless to have Cindy's prints as well as Casey's on the syringe?  Two for the price of one.  (And Karmic justice served if Casey gets the needle.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #603 on: November 07, 2009, 08:26:50 AM »

[Monkalicious I am with you on this.  I posted earlier asking the same thing about a receipt showing a purchase of a syringe but then I ask where did the testosterone come from? I have to wonder if she had been using these syringes for awhile and that they were readily available (Ant home perhaps) because I can't get it out of my head that Caylee died in the wee hours of the 16th so the syringe would have had to have been already in her possession - I mean did she run out the night of the 15th and buy one or was there one in the house and she took it when she left, or was it in her car in her so called cache of weapons?  Seems as though she had been using them and chloro prior to her leaving that night. I hope I am making sense here.  I would really like to know where Casey was the entire day of June 15th?

That makes sense, that she would have had to have the syringe in advance.  Here's an thought, and this a stretch, I know, what if Casey did have DepoProvera shots, and Cindy administered them to her?  That would account for the testosterone traces, right?  Would it not be priceless to have Cindy's prints as well as Casey's on the syringe?  Two for the price of one.  (And Karmic justice served if Casey gets the needle.)

Bingo! DepoProvera is medroxyprogesterone. I think this is the most likely answer. Cindy would be just that controlling to take charge of Casey's birth control.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #604 on: November 07, 2009, 08:29:21 AM »

Bingo! DepoProvera is medroxyprogesterone. I think this is the most likely answer. Cindy would be just that controlling to take charge of Casey's birth control.

It might also explain why she is so broken out all over her back with acne.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: November 07, 2009, 08:35:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

11/06/09 Bug Report – Entomology
November 6th, 2009

I saw this on another site, apparently they didn't have enough to sample the blood for DNA on the napkins. Did anyone else see more on this?

The following items tested positive (chemically) for blood.

Q81 - Clothing from ME's office
Q82 - Blanket
Q84 - Laundry bag
Q103 - Blanket

Q248.1-Q248.4 ....NAPKINS FROM THE VEHICLE.

Page 1378

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html

How did blood get on all these items AND on the napkins from the vehicle trunk???

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #606 on: November 07, 2009, 08:51:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys, I am way behind on all of this. I've only read a little bit on here about all the info that was released yesterday. I see the talk about the syaringe needle. My question is did it actually say needle, or just syaringe? I ask because I know they don't always necessarily have needles. When my youngest was born he needed to be put on antibiotics right away and we were given syaringes but they were not needles, just little "tubes" (for lack of a better word) and we just put the medicine directly into his mouth for him to swallow. So, I was just wondering if it were actually a needle that they found in the syaringe, is that what the docs said?
Hi QM I hope you are doing ok. I have looked at the photo over and over and it appears there is a needle.
Aww, thanks mission, I'm doing ok right now. See, I didn't even know there were photos. I guess I should look at some of the actual docs. Just a little impatient now I guess. The talk of the syaringe piqued my interest I guess cause there was so much talk about it! Do you know if anyone posted the pic here in SM, would I be able to go back and find it?

Hang in there QM I am thinking about you.  Here is a link that shows the photo of the syringe. 

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-documents-20091106,0,4673834.story

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 07, 2009, 08:52:36 AM »

Priceless would be an understatement - depo may be the reason!  Wonder what size needle is used for these shots?  Hmmmmm

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 07, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

11/06/09 Bug Report – Entomology
November 6th, 2009

I saw this on another site, apparently they didn't have enough to sample the blood for DNA on the napkins. Did anyone else see more on this?

The following items tested positive (chemically) for blood.

Q81 - Clothing from ME's office
Q82 - Blanket
Q84 - Laundry bag
Q103 - Blanket

Q248.1-Q248.4 ....NAPKINS FROM THE VEHICLE.

Page 1378

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html

How did blood get on all these items AND on the napkins from the vehicle trunk???

Wow that is a good question. 

Gotta run monkeys I hope you all have a good day - I will tune in later.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: November 07, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »

1ml/150mg is what I saw.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #610 on: November 07, 2009, 09:12:53 AM »

Wow - good catch!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #611 on: November 07, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »

Priceless would be an understatement - depo may be the reason!  Wonder what size needle is used for these shots?  Hmmmmm
Depo is given IM and the needle is usually a one to one and one half inch needle. The syringe most commonly used is 3 ccs but the medication itself is 1 cc.I am a nurse and gave these injections to a friend of mine for 5 years. She got the script from her doctor, the med from the pharmacy and I gave the injections every 3 months.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: November 07, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: November 07, 2009, 09:49:20 AM »

The picture of the syringe definitely had the needle attached to it.  You can see it under the cap.  To me (I'm not a nurse), but that needle looks a little long like an injection where you get the shot in the muscle.  Diabetic needles (and I underwent fertility treatments)...those needles are tiny so you can give them to yourself in the stomach.  Would steroid shots go into the muscle?  I would think so.  Any professional opinions??
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: November 07, 2009, 09:53:59 AM »

I told my family today if Casey Anthony doesnt get the DP for this..Then NO ONE ever again should get it!!!!  Bring her to Texas, we'll take care of her.

Unfortunately, even in Texas, baby killers sometimes escape the DP.  In the case quoted a few pages back, http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/091106_royce_zeigler_baby_grace, Royce Zeigler got life, as did the baby's mother, convicted back in February.  The prosecutor did not seek the DP because he wasn't sure he could convince a jury that these two were an ongoing threat to society...I am sorry, but the link I had back in February for that last is no longer active.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 07, 2009, 09:57:43 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/11/06/scared-monkeys-turns-20000000-a-special-thanks-to-all-our-readers/

Scared Monkeys Turns 20,000,000 … A Special Thanks to All Our Readers

WOOHOO!  We've come a long way Baby!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 07, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »

This is fairly gruesome reading. Even LP said he was distressed today.
There is no way to defend this evidence. The lawyers that are defending her, well this case is going to be a career breaker. The only thing they ( the defense ) has in their favor is that there were no witnesses to the child being abused and a bunch of pictures of Caylee and Casey where Caylee had alot of nice clothes and toys.   

But those clothes and toys were paid for my sin-sin....kc didn't have a job....she lived off others and stole from family and friends to get what SHE WANTED!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: November 07, 2009, 10:01:39 AM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

She wouldn't need the needle for that.  And syringes can be had easily, as has been said, from those who use performance-enhancing drugs.

You know the defense is going to say that, just because the syringe was in the vicinity of Caylee's remains, doesn't mean there is a connection...I hope they find something that actually ties that bottle and its contents to Casey.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »

Hi Monkeys....
I hope you remember me 
I think that Casey thought that chloroform preserve the bodies a little bit longer  ..that is the reason for her she change the dates that she last seen Caylee.... maybe she thought that her plan will work and caylee will show up less days to be dead.

Hi cecilita!!  Welcome home!!  And WELCOME to our new Monks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: November 07, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »

This is fairly gruesome reading. Even LP said he was distressed today.
There is no way to defend this evidence. The lawyers that are defending her, well this case is going to be a career breaker. The only thing they ( the defense ) has in their favor is that there were no witnesses to the child being abused and a bunch of pictures of Caylee and Casey where Caylee had alot of nice clothes and toys.   

Speaking of LP -  did anyone understand his comment tonight about Tracy?    He said something about Tracey being all upset all day (oh boo hoo to Tracy for being so stupid in the first place) and then something about maybe there's something she didn't tell Nick Savage - that something seems to be missing.....    I don't understand what he is trying to get at.    Does anyone have any ideas?     I think sometimes LP just needs to be quiet when he doesn't know what he's talking about.   JMO.

Hi Sassy!  I was wondering if he was sending Tracy a message...that she needs to tell ALL!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.