April 26, 2024, 08:08:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413256 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 07, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »

O.k.,thinking this through a little...bear with me.  Three things come to mind:  the syringe needle may have Caylee's DNA on it;  the Disposable Syringe Kit packaging may have traceable bar code and manufacturing markings (as well as the Gatorade bottle); and thinking the syringe cap/packaging/bottle lid may have had prints.

Well, barely keeping my eyes open here.  So, I'm calling it a night.  Resting in the fact that God loved Caylee so much more than we ever can.  He's capable of seeing this thing through for Caylee.  Hope you all rest well.  God bless you!

I give my dog Charlie insulin shots.  I got the last syringes at Walmart.  The needle is 1/2" long.  There is a 1/4" insulin syringe needle, but Charlie has long hair and i get the long one for him.  There is no identification marking on the syringe, just the plastic bag has a number.  The number is different on each bag.  Unless there is some kind of manufacturing difference, I don't think the syringe can be identified as to where it came from, at least according to the syringes I have for Charlie.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 07, 2009, 10:09:58 AM »

Good Morning trim and all Monks old and NEW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 07, 2009, 10:12:36 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 
No. There is nothing to link the Disney Bag to Casey. Chloroform seems to be a link to alot of things in this case. There was lot of flotsam in that area.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 07, 2009, 10:13:53 AM »

[Monkalicious I am with you on this.  I posted earlier asking the same thing about a receipt showing a purchase of a syringe but then I ask where did the testosterone come from? I have to wonder if she had been using these syringes for awhile and that they were readily available (Ant home perhaps) because I can't get it out of my head that Caylee died in the wee hours of the 16th so the syringe would have had to have been already in her possession - I mean did she run out the night of the 15th and buy one or was there one in the house and she took it when she left, or was it in her car in her so called cache of weapons?  Seems as though she had been using them and chloro prior to her leaving that night. I hope I am making sense here.  I would really like to know where Casey was the entire day of June 15th?

That makes sense, that she would have had to have the syringe in advance.  Here's an thought, and this a stretch, I know, what if Casey did have DepoProvera shots, and Cindy administered them to her?  That would account for the testosterone traces, right?  Would it not be priceless to have Cindy's prints as well as Casey's on the syringe?  Two for the price of one.  (And Karmic justice served if Casey gets the needle.)

Bingo! DepoProvera is medroxyprogesterone. I think this is the most likely answer. Cindy would be just that controlling to take charge of Casey's birth control.

Catching up on the posts this morning and...once again ya'll have Nick and I floored!

Scared Monkeys ROCK! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 07, 2009, 10:15:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

11/06/09 Bug Report – Entomology
November 6th, 2009

I saw this on another site, apparently they didn't have enough to sample the blood for DNA on the napkins. Did anyone else see more on this?

The following items tested positive (chemically) for blood.

Q81 - Clothing from ME's office
Q82 - Blanket
Q84 - Laundry bag
Q103 - Blanket

Q248.1-Q248.4 ....NAPKINS FROM THE VEHICLE.

Page 1378

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html

How did blood get on all these items AND on the napkins from the vehicle trunk???

Morning tupelo......good question.... how and who's?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #625 on: November 07, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 
No. There is nothing to link the Disney Bag to Casey. Chloroform seems to be a link to alot of things in this case. There was lot of flotsam in that area.
Thank-you, so unless there is DNA/fingerprints on that bottle/syringe of Casey this could be a red herring or it could be huge.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: November 07, 2009, 10:19:14 AM »

Let's celebrate!! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: November 07, 2009, 10:22:31 AM »

Woo Hoo................ watching Nancy Grace!

me too!

a thought occurred to me...and you smart monkeys may have already thought of it...the syringe found had traces of testosterone along with the other ingredients...wonder if Lee was working out and was using the syringe to inject himself and Casey took the syringe after he tossed it? NG is talking about testosterone now! she must be reading this as I type!

It's been quite a long time since I needed birth control pills, but I believe at least some of them contain testosterone or a similar hormone which is testostrone like.  Maybe she put a pill in the can for good measure.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: November 07, 2009, 10:26:11 AM »

I believe KC could have gotten a syringe at a number of places:  mom's a nurse; maybe a boyfriend or a male friend could be taking body building drugs (testostrone).

What an evil person KC is.

You know what?  As horrible as it sounds...neck breaking would have been quick and an immediate death.

KC researched that...must have been too painless for her.

With today's doc release and the prior knowledge of duct tape across the mouth and nose, it sure seems to me that KC wanted a painful death to savor.  Dispicable.

I get my dog's insulin syringes at Walmart.  No prescription needed.  No record kept of the purchase. They come in packages of ten and are very cheap.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: November 07, 2009, 10:34:23 AM »

And they have dogs.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: November 07, 2009, 10:36:39 AM »

good morning all monkeys!
very interesting thoughts and theories !

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 07, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 07, 2009, 10:49:30 AM »

I have been reading predictions about how long it will take a jury to convict her.  My thoughts....if this goes to trial, (I still think there could be a LWOP plea ) I think the jury will go over each piece of evidence with a fine tooth comb with it being a DP case. I think they will be out for days if not a week or more.  I remember the Darlie Routier case......the jury was out 2-3 days, found her guilty and then another 2-3 days to give her the DP. She has been on death row for the past 12-13 years. I knew a lady who's husband was on the jury and later on she said he  had nightmares for month's after the trial ended. The pictures were horrendous and gory. (the boys throat's were slit) He also told her imposing the DP was one of the hardest things he ever did in his life, but those pictures were what finally turned the jury.  So I think it will not be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am decision. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: November 07, 2009, 10:51:09 AM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
Who is being framed ?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: November 07, 2009, 10:51:11 AM »

OK, don't want to be the bearer of any bad news, but something about the entomology report bothers me. 
The entomologist phrases his findings with the assumption that the remains were in a car trunk. Now, I believe they were, but the defense is going to ask if it is possible that the remains were simply in a sealed or enclosed area, rather than SPECIFICALLY a car trunk. Possible bias on the part of the scientist. Never a good idea. ALWAYS phrase findings in a neutral, comprehensive manner. Because the evidence doesn't have an opinion, it just is.

With all de respect that was not an assumption.  There was still the odor of decomp in the car  trunk 6 months later, even with the carpet removed.  A hair with death band was found in the trunk,  Coffin flies were found in the trunk.  The only way any of that got into the trunk is if a dead body were in the trunk..nothing else would have caused any of those 3 situations occurring together.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 07, 2009, 10:52:47 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

I still don't have a lot to contribute yet, as I am still feeling pretty shell shocked.

WELCOME to the new monkeys here! I am sure we will get to know each other. 

Thank you all for keeping the conversation going when I have barely been unable to string a whole sentence together since yesterday. For all of you that think I blab too much, you have gotten a reprieve from my yapping all the time. I have read back to all the posts, and there have been some good ones. I will be here, mostly lurking, until I get back up to speed. I know there are others that are feeling like I am.    I think I am soon going to be very angry!

Right now I am feeling like this:

Pretty soon I think I will feel like this

And then Fanny Mae will be back!!!!!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 07, 2009, 10:52:54 AM »

Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: November 07, 2009, 11:02:20 AM »

I have been reading predictions about how long it will take a jury to convict her.  My thoughts....if this goes to trial, (I still think there could be a LWOP plea ) I think the jury will go over each piece of evidence with a fine tooth comb with it being a DP case. I think they will be out for days if not a week or more.  I remember the Darlie Routier case......the jury was out 2-3 days, found her guilty and then another 2-3 days to give her the DP. She has been on death row for the past 12-13 years. I knew a lady who's husband was on the jury and later on she said he  had nightmares for month's after the trial ended. The pictures were horrendous and gory. (the boys throat's were slit) He also told her imposing the DP was one of the hardest things he ever did in his life, but those pictures were what finally turned the jury.  So I think it will not be a wham, bam, thank you ma'am decision. JMO

Florida juries have a very high rate of deciding for the DP especially in cases involving children. ( I personally think it's because everyone down here is getting sick of so many kids being murdered in our state). We also seem to be one of very few if not the only state that does not require the jury to vote unanimously for the DP. A majority will do.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 07, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »

nrcg...I am not following your thinking on this, sorry. Who do you think might have planted it? And for what purpose? (call me slow this morning)

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 07, 2009, 11:05:06 AM »

Fanny,I hear you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.