April 19, 2024, 09:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412977 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 07, 2009, 11:12:43 AM »

Fanny,I hear you.   

Me too.    an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #641 on: November 07, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 

nrcg...I am not following your thinking on this, sorry. Who do you think might have planted it? And for what purpose? (call me slow this morning)
I don't trust any of them, as of now there is no connection that the Disney bag was Casey's. It just seems to me that one wouldn't leave the items behind that you killed a person with. But you might plant evidence to make it look like someone else did it, Cindy herself said that Jesse had access to Casey's car, and I'm willling to bet when Casey went to take a shower at Jesse's that perhaps she took something of his, something with testoserone in it. To me this is just not proof that this bag has to do with Caylee's death, now if there is more evidence that comes out to prove it, I will change my mind. And also many things out of their mouths about Jesse and his temper, was this being set up for a roid rage type of thing? And I want to be clear, I don't under any circumstances believe Jesse, or any of the other friends had anything to do with this. Though I don't trust Annie at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: November 07, 2009, 11:22:58 AM »

I don't trust any of them, as of now there is no connection that the Disney bag was Casey's. It just seems to me that one wouldn't leave the items behind that you killed a person with. But you might plant evidence to make it look like someone else did it, Cindy herself said that Jesse had access to Casey's car, and I'm willling to bet when Casey went to take a shower at Jesse's that perhaps she took something of his, something with testoserone in it. To me this is just not proof that this bag has to do with Caylee's death, now if there is more evidence that comes out to prove it, I will change my mind. And also many things out of their mouths about Jesse and his temper, was this being set up for a roid rage type of thing? And I want to be clear, I don't under any circumstances believe Jesse, or any of the other friends had anything to do with this. Though I don't trust Annie at all.

OK,  am with you now. Thanks for the explanation.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: November 07, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

you could be on to something there Rosie....Smile

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: November 07, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »

I feel I better drop this, but I just feel there is more to the bag and it's contents.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 07, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.
The chloroform connection is too perfect. They didn't tie anything in that Disney bag to anyone YET.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: November 07, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »

I feel I better drop this, but I just feel there is more to the bag and it's contents.

oooh I don't think you should. I find it really interesting-kind of puts a whole different spin on things. Early on ( it's been so long) but I vaguely recall something about the lack of a diaper bag in the car and that she had multiple diaper bags that were more of the backpack type. Maybe the winnie the pooh diaper bag was originally left behind somewhere.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: November 07, 2009, 11:43:27 AM »

There was a prescription for Caylee for Gentamicin, which is an injectable antibiotic. So that places syringes in the Anthony home.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 07, 2009, 11:46:45 AM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.
The chloroform connection is too perfect. They didn't tie anything in that Disney bag to anyone YET.

I'm praying for fingerprints, especially on the inside plastic covering for the syringe, or on the syringe itself. If not, I'll take some DNA on the bag or the syringe from KC.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: November 07, 2009, 11:47:13 AM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

I don't have a gatorade bottle to test, but my question is:  Will the Gatorade bottle dissolve in chloroform?  I do know that my plastic glasses dissolve in chloroform, both rims and lenses. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 07, 2009, 11:47:54 AM »

oooh I don't think you should. I find it really interesting-kind of puts a whole different spin on things. Early on ( it's been so long) but I vaguely recall something about the lack of a diaper bag in the car and that she had multiple diaper bags that were more of the backpack type. Maybe the winnie the pooh diaper bag was originally left behind somewhere.
That could be, I just feel that the Anthonys would do anything and everything to protect their daughter, and I'm just wondering if this is part of their plan, could be nothing and could be a lot. I guess we will have to wait and see how this connects.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 07, 2009, 11:49:24 AM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 

nrcg...I am not following your thinking on this, sorry. Who do you think might have planted it? And for what purpose? (call me slow this morning)

Who are you not trusting, NOROSE? The SA or the Defense? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: November 07, 2009, 11:50:13 AM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

I don't have a gatorade bottle to test, but my question is:  Will the Gatorade bottle dissolve in chloroform?  I do know that my plastic glasses dissolve in chloroform, both rims and lenses. 
That's what I would like to know, but since it wasn't just chloroform in the bottle, would that dilute to the point that the plastic wouldn't dissolve?
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 07, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »

Hmm, how so? The items were picked up when Caylee's little body was found. That would mean that the evidence had to have been placed there by someone who knew where she was buried,  before Roy Kronk or anyone else found the body. Interestingly if you are saying that someone else knew and PLANTED evidence after the car was processed and before her body was found, then that implies others knew KC had killed her daughter and where she was placed. The only people who fit this description are the parents. In this scenario the crime scene would be compromised before anyone knew she was dead. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion would like to hear more on this theory.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: November 07, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »

Chloroform...at the scene where the remains were found and on the doll and in the trunk and search on the computer.  Oh..wait...didn't Cindy say that she was the one making the computer search for chlorform.

Uh-o...isn't Cindy a nurse...sure to have syringes lying around somewhere...hmmmm

Careful Cindy...one could look at you with more than a little suspicion.

In Maryland I buy syringes either singly or as a case at the Giant food chain.  Only requirement is the money to buy them.  I get case-loads as I'm on a daily injectable for a very rare lung disease totally unrelated to smoking. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 07, 2009, 11:52:16 AM »

OK, gotta ask, how did you discover your glasses dissolve in chloroform???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: November 07, 2009, 11:52:52 AM »

I have great faith in the State. I'm just saying that the bag and it's contents with the info that we have seen does not prove to me that this was Casey's and that is how she killed Caylee. Now the State just may have evidence that they are holding back for trial that has Casey's fingerprints on the bottle/syringe, I have no idea what evidence they have that they are holding on to.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: November 07, 2009, 11:56:08 AM »

Hmm, how so? The items were picked up when Caylee's little body was found. That would mean that the evidence had to have been placed there by someone who knew where she was buried,  before Roy Kronk or anyone else found the body. Interestingly if you are saying that someone else knew and PLANTED evidence after the car was processed and before her body was found, then that implies others knew KC had killed her daughter and where she was placed. The only people who fit this description are the parents. In this scenario the crime scene would be compromised before anyone knew she was dead. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion would like to hear more on this theory.
I am just simply stating that I believe there is more to this bag then what meets the eye. And I would have no trouble leaping to the Anthonys knowing where Caylee was the whole time, I just don't trust any of them. Guess we will have to wait until trial.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: November 07, 2009, 11:58:48 AM »

There was a prescription for Caylee for Gentamicin, which is an injectable antibiotic. So that places syringes in the Anthony home.

Good point.   And you have a great memory!     an angelic monkey   
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: November 07, 2009, 12:00:24 PM »

That's what I would like to know, but since it wasn't just chloroform in the bottle, would that dilute to the point that the plastic wouldn't dissolve?

I would have thought that if the chloroform had been extracted by the syringe after the chemical reaction was complete, (there may have been a teaspoon of chloroform after the reaction) and this was removed by syringe through the lighter top layer, there would only be trace evidence of chloroform in the bottle. Not enough to affect the plastic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.