April 19, 2024, 10:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413000 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 07, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »

Chloroform...at the scene where the remains were found and on the doll and in the trunk and search on the computer.  Oh..wait...didn't Cindy say that she was the one making the computer search for chlorform.

Uh-o...isn't Cindy a nurse...sure to have syringes lying around somewhere...hmmmm

Careful Cindy...one could look at you with more than a little suspicion.

In Maryland I buy syringes either singly or as a case at the Giant food chain.  Only requirement is the money to buy them.  I get case-loads as I'm on a daily injectable for a very rare lung disease totally unrelated to smoking. 

Sorry about your illness, but thanks for the info.  I had no idea you could buy them anywhere without a prescription or something...    But it makes sense, the druggies get them somehow.    an angelic monkey
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: November 07, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

I don't have a gatorade bottle to test, but my question is:  Will the Gatorade bottle dissolve in chloroform?  I do know that my plastic glasses dissolve in chloroform, both rims and lenses. 
That's what I would like to know, but since it wasn't just chloroform in the bottle, would that dilute to the point that the plastic wouldn't dissolve?

I would have thought that if the chloroform had been extracted by the syringe after the chemical reaction was complete, (there may have been a teaspoon of chloroform after the reaction) and this was removed by syringe through the lighter top layer, there would only be trace evidence of chloroform in the bottle. Not enough to affect the plastic.

Edit. Also the remaining liquid would have been bleach and any by products of the chemical reaction, these products are safe in plastic. People seem to think that there would have been large amounts of chloroform created, when in this container size with what was needed + ice for cooling very little would have been made.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 07, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-Crime--Media-Examiner~y2009m11d7-Casey-Anthony-documents-released-chloroform-found-near-Caylee-remains
Casey Anthony documents released: chloroform found near Caylee remains
November 7, 2:48 AMCrime & Media ExaminerJason Taylor
On Friday, prosecutors from the Florida State Attorney's Office released more than 2000 pages of documents in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

The documents include dozens of photographs from the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were found along with DNA analysis results.

Among the evidence were pictures that show a syringe and a Gatorade bottle that were found near Caylee's remains, and a doll that was found in Casey’s white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT.

The FBI reports that the syringe was found inside of a plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit." The bag was found inside the Gatorade bottle.

The FBI reports that it found traces of chloroform in both the bottle and the syringe. The reports also indicate that the doll had traces of chloroform as well.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee who disappeared in June 2008. Suspicions quickly arose around Caylee’s mother when it was revealed that Casey did not report her daughter missing, and lied about the child’s whereabouts.

The murder trial is slated to begin in June 2010. If convicted, Casey could face the death penalty.
Click here for video detailing new evidence.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJX9tyz2dc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #663 on: November 07, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »

Thanks Miki Monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 07, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.

Hmm, how so? The items were picked up when Caylee's little body was found. That would mean that the evidence had to have been placed there by someone who knew where she was buried,  before Roy Kronk or anyone else found the body. Interestingly if you are saying that someone else knew and PLANTED evidence after the car was processed and before her body was found, then that implies others knew KC had killed her daughter and where she was placed. The only people who fit this description are the parents. In this scenario the crime scene would be compromised before anyone knew she was dead. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion would like to hear more on this theory.

That is pretty interesting and I wouldn't put anything past any of them.     I just hope they found fingerprints to whoever touched it and used it.   
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: November 07, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »

Fanny, that is what I was wondering, but since it was also in the sports drink bottle then maybe she injected it into there and (hopefully) not Caylee.  The only reason I can figure using a syringe would be if the chloroform was in one of those bottles that you have to extract with a needle.  Like you see at the dr.'s office. If not, then why put it in the sports drink?

Evening, all!  Joining the ranks of the incredibly angered tonight!  Jennifer34, your questions made me think of something else.  What if Casey didn't use the syringe to inject the Chloroform into Caylee, but used it as you suggested, to syphon the chloroform out of some type of bottle (the Gatorade bottle or another one)?  Perhaps she used the syringe to inject the chloroform into the bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade to mix it and then gave Caylee some of it to drink or used the syringe to squirt it into her mouth (as mothers do, giving objectionable medicine to babies and toddlers).  I wonder if there were any Disposable Syringe Kits in Casey's purchase receipts or from store records.

I don't have a gatorade bottle to test, but my question is:  Will the Gatorade bottle dissolve in chloroform?  I do know that my plastic glasses dissolve in chloroform, both rims and lenses. 

OK, gotta ask, how did you discover your glasses dissolve in chloroform???

I was in the lab and my glasses needed cleaning.  So I used the nearest solvent available.  Very bad choice.   

With regard to Gatorade bottle dissolving in chloroform, that was the wrong question, since the forensic report says a mixture of water, alcohol (presumably ethanol, but could be isopropanol), and chloroform.  Apparently this mixture was compatible with the Gatorade bottle.   Mixtures of solvents have different properties than any of their components taken alone.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:52 PM »

Maybe this latest doc dump is a responce to Bozo and Lyon's motion to take away the death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence. The SA may be giving a little tip of the hand as to what evidence they are holding back until trail. If they showed us this much, I would have to believe there is actual proof linking KillerCasey, MO

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 07, 2009, 12:33:47 PM »

Maybe this latest doc dump is a responce to Bozo and Lyon's motion to take away the death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence. The SA may be giving a little tip of the hand as to what evidence they are holding back until trail. If they showed us this much, I would have to believe there is actual proof linking KillerCasey, MO
I'm really hoping and thinking they have a fingerprints on the duct tape. They are holding the big stuff for trial.
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: November 07, 2009, 12:34:21 PM »

I don't think they released anything with fingerprints but I could be wrong. There are literally THOUSANDS of pages of documents and I haven't seen anything about fingerprints. You'd think there'd be someone's fingerprints on some of the items. I'm wondering if it'll be the very last thing the SA releases before trial. The smoking gun so to speak.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: November 07, 2009, 12:36:48 PM »

I don't think they released anything with fingerprints but I could be wrong. There are literally THOUSANDS of pages of documents and I haven't seen anything about fingerprints. You'd think there'd be someone's fingerprints on some of the items. I'm wondering if it'll be the very last thing the SA releases before trial. The smoking gun so to speak.
They just have to have fingerprints, they have to have more that they are holding on to imo.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #670 on: November 07, 2009, 12:43:30 PM »

I'm really hoping and thinking they have a fingerprints on the duct tape. They are holding the big stuff for trial.

I totally agree with you on this!!!  They had to have something big to put the death penalty back on the table.  IMO   We all know what a thief Casey is and she could have gotten the syringe anywhere.  I still say that there are a couple of her guy friends that look like they could be body builders.   I'm still so in shock of what that poor baby must have gone through in life and while someone she trusted murdered her it makes me sick to my stomach.
I would love to be able to come to Orlando for the trial even if I couldn't get in the courtroom.  I would just love to drive by the A's house and see how they act each day after more and more evidence are told to the jurors and public.  IMO  the whole family needs to go down with her.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #671 on: November 07, 2009, 12:48:01 PM »

Well everyone I need to get off of here for a little while and get something done!  It's almost noon and here I sit reading and drinking coffee.  It's supposed to be 70 here today, which is great!  Be back later. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 07, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »

I was just talking with someone who works in the medical field and she said that Gentamycin is usually used for pink eye, in drop form. It can be used for infections that other antibiotics don't work on. So, I would tend to think that Caylee more than likely had pink eye than a serious infection. IDK tho.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 07, 2009, 01:16:07 PM »

I was just talking with someone who works in the medical field and she said that Gentamycin is usually used for pink eye, in drop form. It can be used for infections that other antibiotics don't work on. So, I would tend to think that Caylee more than likely had pink eye than a serious infection. IDK tho.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: November 07, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »

They just have to have fingerprints, they have to have more that they are holding on to imo.

I agree tht they definitely have fingerprints.  They list the fingerprints taken of George, Cindy and Lee as  fingerprints for elimination purposes.  If you didn't have fingerprints on something, well you wouldn't need to eliminate them from other prints would you?  And I believe they have more then just one fingerprint on one item.   I think we are looking at the gas can and the tape on that, the duct tape found at the scene..several peices, the syringe, the bottle and the Sprite can, as well as the paper towels, and some of the black plastic from the scene.  She left fingerprints somewhere.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: November 07, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »

I don't trust any of them, as of now there is no connection that the Disney bag was Casey's. It just seems to me that one wouldn't leave the items behind that you killed a person with. But you might plant evidence to make it look like someone else did it, Cindy herself said that Jesse had access to Casey's car, and I'm willling to bet when Casey went to take a shower at Jesse's that perhaps she took something of his, something with testoserone in it. To me this is just not proof that this bag has to do with Caylee's death, now if there is more evidence that comes out to prove it, I will change my mind. And also many things out of their mouths about Jesse and his temper, was this being set up for a roid rage type of thing? And I want to be clear, I don't under any circumstances believe Jesse, or any of the other friends had anything to do with this. Though I don't trust Annie at all.

OK,  am with you now. Thanks for the explanation.

you could be on to something there Rosie....Smile
no rose=who did the planting-sin sin -george- lee   -anything is possiblw with these evil people-
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 07, 2009, 01:47:03 PM »

I don't trust any of them, as of now there is no connection that the Disney bag was Casey's. It just seems to me that one wouldn't leave the items behind that you killed a person with. But you might plant evidence to make it look like someone else did it, Cindy herself said that Jesse had access to Casey's car, and I'm willling to bet when Casey went to take a shower at Jesse's that perhaps she took something of his, something with testoserone in it. To me this is just not proof that this bag has to do with Caylee's death, now if there is more evidence that comes out to prove it, I will change my mind. And also many things out of their mouths about Jesse and his temper, was this being set up for a roid rage type of thing? And I want to be clear, I don't under any circumstances believe Jesse, or any of the other friends had anything to do with this. Though I don't trust Annie at all.

OK,  am with you now. Thanks for the explanation.

you could be on to something there Rosie....Smile
no rose=who did the planting-sin sin -george- lee   -anything is possiblw with these evil people-
They are evil and who knows what they are all capable of doing?
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: November 07, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »

No Rose, I share your concerns, and it would not surprise one bit if that bottle and syringe is a plant. It just seems too perfect, doesn't it? I really hope there is a print or some type of DNA to link it to KC, or any of the A's, and it shuts their yaps for good!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: November 07, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 07, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »

No Rose, I share your concerns, and it would not surprise one bit if that bottle and syringe is a plant. It just seems too perfect, doesn't it? I really hope there is a print or some type of DNA to link it to KC, or any of the A's, and it shuts their yaps for good!
Something is just to perfect. Maybe I watch way too much crime shows, or read too many crime books. Thing is we may never know what really happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.