April 19, 2024, 08:46:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 412997 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #680 on: November 07, 2009, 02:06:21 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 07, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
Legal analyst's comment on the motions filed.

Interesting comment from the Defense that Caylee, that  'her murder was not calculated or cruel'-  so they admit that she WAS murdered, just don't agree how......  hmm
Glad to see Bill Sheaffer is back at work, I love his commentary. He sounds so disgusted with Baez et al.
There is no way in my mind that a murder of a 2yrs child is not cruel-I notice they did not say accident-because if it was an accident-you would feel remorse-you would be guilt ridden you would not be out partying-in other words you would not do any of the things that evil bitch did

He does sound disgusted.
Does it sound like they might be trying for some lesser charge like manslaughter or something by saying "her murder was not calculated or cruel" or just yet another very poorly written motion? Her defense team is pathetic, just what she deserves.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 07, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

They are evil and who knows what they are all capable of doing?

No Rose, I share your concerns, and it would not surprise one bit if that bottle and syringe is a plant. It just seems too perfect, doesn't it? I really hope there is a print or some type of DNA to link it to KC, or any of the A's, and it shuts their yaps for good!
Something is just to perfect. Maybe I watch way too much crime shows, or read too many crime books. Thing is we may never know what really happened.

I really am not convinced it is a plant. KC had no way of knowing just WHEN Caylee would be discovered. She was a careless, lazy slob in every other aspect of her life. She couldn't even be bothered to attempt to dig a grave for her child....... This may actually be the means by which Caylee died, disguised in a Disney bag to portray the nanny story ( Zanny took her to SeaWorld, Disney etc.). I would think since KC had no way of knowing just when Caylee would be discovered that she made an effort to wipe her prints off of everything.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #683 on: November 07, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

They are evil and who knows what they are all capable of doing?

No Rose, I share your concerns, and it would not surprise one bit if that bottle and syringe is a plant. It just seems too perfect, doesn't it? I really hope there is a print or some type of DNA to link it to KC, or any of the A's, and it shuts their yaps for good!
Something is just to perfect. Maybe I watch way too much crime shows, or read too many crime books. Thing is we may never know what really happened.

I really am not convinced it is a plant. KC had no way of knowing just WHEN Caylee would be discovered. She was a careless, lazy slob in every other aspect of her life. She couldn't even be bothered to attempt to dig a grave for her child....... This may actually be the means by which Caylee died, disguised in a Disney bag to portray the nanny story ( Zanny took her to SeaWorld, Disney etc.). I would think since KC had no way of knowing just when Caylee would be discovered that she made an effort to wipe her prints off of everything.
And not only the Disney bag, but the Winnie balloon, to show all the fun places Zanny took Caylee too. Who really knows.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 07, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #685 on: November 07, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys !

(Well where I am it is still morning for a few minutes...lol) 

Not up to date with today's posting and not through all of the docs yet, but was wondering this:  The state announced they would seek the death penalty in April... (was it the 13th? one article i read seemed to say that).  Anyway, looking at the dates of the tests, etc... could we figure out what exactly in the evidence decided that for them.  It seems like some of these tests are after the decision to seek it... I could be totally off base and confused here, but wondering if there is really an even better "smoking gun" piece of evidence to come?
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #686 on: November 07, 2009, 02:36:07 PM »

I had an idea.  We've all speculated on what story the credit card statements could tell--what if a purchase of a syringe and gatorade were on a receipt?  Maybe this is the smoking gun, (or syringe.) I remember buying a syringe (no needle) to give my twins premeasured doses of cough medicine when they were little.  I know it's a lot of trouble to check, but what if on one of the Target trips, she bought something like that?  Maybe not the Amy related ones but at a different time.  I know it's a long shot, but like others, I want the Casey connection solid and irrefutable.  Lee gave receipts to JB, but what if they didn't give all the receipts to LE?  I absolutely think Casey is bold and arrogant enough to save something like that, thinking that no one could possibly be smart enough to put two and two together. 
On a side note, I'm trying so hard not to think about Caylee's suffering.  My heart is sorely shattered by this latest info, and I am sure my Monkey friends are feeling this way also.  The only saving grace is realizing that this is only another step in the journey to Justice for Caylee.   an angelic monkey

Wouldn't it be wild if they could prove that was what she was supposedly surreptitiously carrying out of the walmart when the computer store guy saw her being so mean to little Caylee on the 16th?  How perfect would it be if they found a date-time stamped receipt from Walmart with that on it?  I know , too much wrong with his story, but , what a tidy package that would be.  And would show her state of mind prior to the killing too.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: November 07, 2009, 02:43:08 PM »

I think the day that Keith Miller put the bag with the clothes, toys and the Fathers day balloon in Spindy's hands,  she absolutely knew that Caylee was in the woods. Even though she said they were not Caylee's, she knew. Weren't they also in a Disney bag?

No way do I think it was a plant for the Disney bag to be a the remains site. KC thought she was so smart, that everything would wash away and be cleansed in the process. She was familiar with the ebb and flow of the swamp where she left Caylee. Thus the smirks. I notice she isn't smirking so much the last few times in court. And I don't think it is because the Battlewagon is telling her to clean up her act. I just don't believe she thought so much was going to be found. EVER!

I still say Thank God for Krunk, whatever his motives. Can you imagine how many dollars Spindy and George could have REALLY drug in and how SYMPATHETIC they would be at this time? I am glad they are showing the crassness. I am glad they are showing their hard hearts. I am glad they are showing how materialistic they are. I am glad they are showing how KC got just the way she is! I am glad!!! Bad evil seed from bad evil people.   

Edit:  Fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:28:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 07, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122897
Caylee Anthony - More Evidence Released Against Tot’s Mom
Posted on November 7th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 171 times.

More evidence was released by prosecutors yesterday in the case against little Caylee Anthony’s Mom. Caylee’s remains were found on December 11, 2008 after a wide search was held looking for her since mid July. The child was reportedly last seen in mid June when her mother claims she dropped her off with a so called baby sitter and she never saw her again.

Instead of reporting the child missing dear Mom decides to do her own investigating looking in places she thought the baby sitter might be like night clubs, while partying with her friends (Casey’s friends though NOT the babysitters) and Target Stores, and Blockbusters and apparently even a tattoo parlor. I suppose Casey had to get a tattoo in order to get information about the baby sitter instead of flashing a 50 dollar bill or a 100 dollar bill at the guy for any information he might have on the whereabouts of her daughter. Sorry I am not buying these excuses and I seriously doubt many people will.

Casey was indicted by the Florida Grand Jury and has been in jail ever since being held without bond on charges of first degree murder and the state is asking for the death penalty. Now the defense is claiming that they have evidence to prove Casey didn’t kill her daughter but instead of coming forth with such evidence which they clearly state can clear their client, her attorney, Jose (Bozo) Baez claims she wants her day in court so she is going to continue sitting in jail until her court date comes which I believe is sometimes in June or July of 2010. OK so this is another one I am not buying unless sitting in jail is that much better than living with George and Cindy Anthony, which well I might be able to buy that one.

Including in the new evidence yesterday was dozens of pictures taken from where Caylee’s remains were found. There was also some DNA analysis results released too.

Documents released say that a Gatorade Cool Blue Sports bottle was found near Caylee’s remains. A plastic bag labeled “Disposable Syringe Kit” with a syringe was found inside the bottle. There were some traces of chloroform found inside the syringe along with testosterone, ethanol and water.

A photo of the tattoo that Casey Anthony has on her back shoulder which says “Bella Vita” which when translated into English it means “Beautiful Life”, was released along with an explanation of what the prosecution had to go through in order to get this photo. Casey got the tattoo after she claims Caylee went missing but before she reported it to anyone, which for the record she never did herself personally. Her mother, Cindy did so.

Also a report was released from an insect expert that found what they called “coffin flies” in a bag of trash found in the trunk of Casey’s car. Forensic expert, Shelley Shaffer says, “Those bugs attract to decomposing any kind of animal flesh or human flesh.” This leaves investigators to believe that something dead was likely removed from the trunk of the car between June 20th and June 27th of last year and put somewhere else after it had started the decomposing stage. The same type of bugs was found near Caylee’s remains.

Now I have to admit I am not even close to being a fan of the National Enquirer Magazine but I must say I ran across something I found interesting of something they are reporting. Now this may not be true but then again knowing Casey Anthony I wouldn’t be surprised. At any rate they are claiming that when Casey got news of the upcoming play created by Steven Soderbergh titled “Tot Mom” that is scheduled to run from December 18, 2009 through January 31, 2010 in Australia, her response was, “Are you (expletive) kidding me? You get my (expletive) lawyer, now!”

An inmate supposedly told the Enquirer, “Casey was completely out of control after hearing about the play. She was screaming so loud that a guard threatened to lock her in an isolation unit. She demanded that guards contact her attorney, Jose Baez.”

Now one could ask, was this response a rage from knowing she was not going to get a penny from royalties from the play which is based on official documents and coverage of the case or because they aren’t siding with her perhaps? Who knows what goes through this woman’s head.

Let’s hope this puts a stop to Baez’s motion yet again to get this thrown out on his client which he claims her indictment was unconstitutionally vague. I have to ask all the time how can any attorney on the so called wannabe dream team of Casey Anthony, sleep at night knowing they are defending this woman. My conscience would not let me sleep if I knew I was working day and night to defend a cold blooded murderer.

In closing I would like to ask everyone to say a special thanks to God for answering our prayers for bringing little Shannon Dedrick back safe and healthy. She still needs our prayers that she will be given the chance to be with someone that can give her a normal life and a safe one.

Please continue praying for all the others that are still lost that need to be found and for those that have been taken from us. Pray that those will soon get the justice that they deserve.

For those that know me and read my articles, you know I have to name the list of children I have that we at BNN have reported on just to keep their names in print in hopes that it will keep them from being forgotten.

Caylee Anthony, Adji Desir, Haleigh Cummings, Somer Thompson, Elizabeth Olten, Masaraha Ross, Alex Mercado and Rebecca Marie Allen. They all need our prayers. God bless you all that care.

Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: November 07, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

Not going to repeat the whole post. I hope you know I mean KC instead of KS. 

I am really angry and upset today.

Yep, I knew what you meant Fanny, but I fixed it for you.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:30:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #690 on: November 07, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »

Good Morning and Welcome Persia, very good post.  Okay, I've bee thinking about this Disney Bag and the bottle and syringe and the contents of the bottle. Is it proven that the Disney Bag is Caseys? Something doesn't seem right here, if someone has read the bag is definitely Casey's please direct me to the docs that show that. I'm even going to go out on a limb here, my thoughts are this bag could have been planted, just a thought, it just seems all to perfect and neat. 

nrcg...I am not following your thinking on this, sorry. Who do you think might have planted it? And for what purpose? (call me slow this morning)
I don't trust any of them, as of now there is no connection that the Disney bag was Casey's. It just seems to me that one wouldn't leave the items behind that you killed a person with. But you might plant evidence to make it look like someone else did it, Cindy herself said that Jesse had access to Casey's car, and I'm willling to bet when Casey went to take a shower at Jesse's that perhaps she took something of his, something with testoserone in it. To me this is just not proof that this bag has to do with Caylee's death, now if there is more evidence that comes out to prove it, I will change my mind. And also many things out of their mouths about Jesse and his temper, was this being set up for a roid rage type of thing? And I want to be clear, I don't under any circumstances believe Jesse, or any of the other friends had anything to do with this. Though I don't trust Annie at all.

I hear what you are saying, BUT, the state has done all the testing (ie: fingerprints, I hope, and possible blood evidence) and have  not seemed to glance in any direction but Casey.  And they brought the DP.  I don't think it is a successful frame, if that is what she intended..... JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: November 07, 2009, 02:55:00 PM »

Not going to repeat the whole post. I hope you know I mean KC instead of KS. 

I am really angry and upset today.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 07, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »

I really don't think Casey purchased the syringe, because of the testosterone. I think she lifted it from someone who was using steroids to pump up. In the report it says it was Testosterone Propionate. This is found on page 913  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html  See this link about testosterone propionate.  http://old.steroidology.com/steroid-articles/steroid.info/33/Testosterone_propionate.html

But with Casey, who knows. She may have thought that by having the testosterone in with the chloroform mixture it would tend to point to a male being the one who caused Caylee's death (even though Zanny is female) and maybe even a very specific male to boot.  I sure hope there are fingerprints on that syringe....if she lifted it, the original owners prints should be there. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: November 07, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

Maybe this latest doc dump is a responce to Bozo and Lyon's motion to take away the death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence. The SA may be giving a little tip of the hand as to what evidence they are holding back until trail. If they showed us this much, I would have to believe there is actual proof linking KillerCasey, MO

Good point.  This doc dump could well be due to the defense making motion to take away death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence.

At some time back, the SA decided to put back the death penalty against KC.  First there was the death penalty, then it was dropped.  I don't believe that the SA would have added back the death penalty without absolute proof of KC's guilt.  Not after having gone back-and-forth with the death penalty.  I think that when the SA added back on the death penalty, was at a point when the testing of the evidence proved something very positive against KC. 

I can't remember the timeframe of when the announcement was of the death penalty was added back.  Does any monkey remember that time frame?  If so, we could probably figure out what evidence they had at that time (given that we now have so much evidence to go throught and that the evidence is dated).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #694 on: November 07, 2009, 03:22:53 PM »

Maybe this latest doc dump is a responce to Bozo and Lyon's motion to take away the death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence. The SA may be giving a little tip of the hand as to what evidence they are holding back until trail. If they showed us this much, I would have to believe there is actual proof linking KillerCasey, MO

Good point.  This doc dump could well be due to the defense making motion to take away death penalty or drop the charges due to no evidence.

At some time back, the SA decided to put back the death penalty against KC.  First there was the death penalty, then it was dropped.  I don't believe that the SA would have added back the death penalty without absolute proof of KC's guilt.  Not after having gone back-and-forth with the death penalty.  I think that when the SA added back on the death penalty, was at a point when the testing of the evidence proved something very positive against KC. 

I can't remember the timeframe of when the announcement was of the death penalty was added back.  Does any monkey remember that time frame?  If so, we could probably figure out what evidence they had at that time (given that we now have so much evidence to go throught and that the evidence is dated).

Hey, Puzzler,

I was thinking along those lines this am myself.  The date I found for the announcement of seeking the death penalty was April 13th....   
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 07, 2009, 03:24:09 PM »

April 14th.............. could have been after testing came back?

Heres a story from CNN about it
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/13/casey.caylee.anthony/index.html

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #696 on: November 07, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

Yeah.... but what about Georgies "diamonds"  ???
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 07, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #698 on: November 07, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122897
Caylee Anthony - More Evidence Released Against Tot’s Mom
Posted on November 7th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 171 times.

More evidence was released by prosecutors yesterday in the case against little Caylee Anthony’s Mom. Caylee’s remains were found on December 11, 2008 after a wide search was held looking for her since mid July. The child was reportedly last seen in mid June when her mother claims she dropped her off with a so called baby sitter and she never saw her again.

Instead of reporting the child missing dear Mom decides to do her own investigating looking in places she thought the baby sitter might be like night clubs, while partying with her friends (Casey’s friends though NOT the babysitters) and Target Stores, and Blockbusters and apparently even a tattoo parlor. I suppose Casey had to get a tattoo in order to get information about the baby sitter instead of flashing a 50 dollar bill or a 100 dollar bill at the guy for any information he might have on the whereabouts of her daughter. Sorry I am not buying these excuses and I seriously doubt many people will.

Casey was indicted by the Florida Grand Jury and has been in jail ever since being held without bond on charges of first degree murder and the state is asking for the death penalty. Now the defense is claiming that they have evidence to prove Casey didn’t kill her daughter but instead of coming forth with such evidence which they clearly state can clear their client, her attorney, Jose (Bozo) Baez claims she wants her day in court so she is going to continue sitting in jail until her court date comes which I believe is sometimes in June or July of 2010. OK so this is another one I am not buying unless sitting in jail is that much better than living with George and Cindy Anthony, which well I might be able to buy that one.

Including in the new evidence yesterday was dozens of pictures taken from where Caylee’s remains were found. There was also some DNA analysis results released too.

Documents released say that a Gatorade Cool Blue Sports bottle was found near Caylee’s remains. A plastic bag labeled “Disposable Syringe Kit” with a syringe was found inside the bottle. There were some traces of chloroform found inside the syringe along with testosterone, ethanol and water.

A photo of the tattoo that Casey Anthony has on her back shoulder which says “Bella Vita” which when translated into English it means “Beautiful Life”, was released along with an explanation of what the prosecution had to go through in order to get this photo. Casey got the tattoo after she claims Caylee went missing but before she reported it to anyone, which for the record she never did herself personally. Her mother, Cindy did so.

Also a report was released from an insect expert that found what they called “coffin flies” in a bag of trash found in the trunk of Casey’s car. Forensic expert, Shelley Shaffer says, “Those bugs attract to decomposing any kind of animal flesh or human flesh.” This leaves investigators to believe that something dead was likely removed from the trunk of the car between June 20th and June 27th of last year and put somewhere else after it had started the decomposing stage. The same type of bugs was found near Caylee’s remains.

Now I have to admit I am not even close to being a fan of the National Enquirer Magazine but I must say I ran across something I found interesting of something they are reporting. Now this may not be true but then again knowing Casey Anthony I wouldn’t be surprised. At any rate they are claiming that when Casey got news of the upcoming play created by Steven Soderbergh titled “Tot Mom” that is scheduled to run from December 18, 2009 through January 31, 2010 in Australia, her response was, “Are you (expletive) kidding me? You get my (expletive) lawyer, now!”

An inmate supposedly told the Enquirer, “Casey was completely out of control after hearing about the play. She was screaming so loud that a guard threatened to lock her in an isolation unit. She demanded that guards contact her attorney, Jose Baez.”

Now one could ask, was this response a rage from knowing she was not going to get a penny from royalties from the play which is based on official documents and coverage of the case or because they aren’t siding with her perhaps? Who knows what goes through this woman’s head.

Let’s hope this puts a stop to Baez’s motion yet again to get this thrown out on his client which he claims her indictment was unconstitutionally vague. I have to ask all the time how can any attorney on the so called wannabe dream team of Casey Anthony, sleep at night knowing they are defending this woman. My conscience would not let me sleep if I knew I was working day and night to defend a cold blooded murderer.

In closing I would like to ask everyone to say a special thanks to God for answering our prayers for bringing little Shannon Dedrick back safe and healthy. She still needs our prayers that she will be given the chance to be with someone that can give her a normal life and a safe one.

Please continue praying for all the others that are still lost that need to be found and for those that have been taken from us. Pray that those will soon get the justice that they deserve.

For those that know me and read my articles, you know I have to name the list of children I have that we at BNN have reported on just to keep their names in print in hopes that it will keep them from being forgotten.

Caylee Anthony, Adji Desir, Haleigh Cummings, Somer Thompson, Elizabeth Olten, Masaraha Ross, Alex Mercado and Rebecca Marie Allen. They all need our prayers. God bless you all that care.

Jan Barrett

Can someone tell me if we have a thread for her and her Mom please?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 07, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

Okay.  So the SA thought about it, but decided not to seek the death penalty.  Then, in April, the SA reversed their decision and did put the death penalty against KC on the table.  Got it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.