April 26, 2024, 02:43:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413245 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 07, 2009, 03:59:48 PM »

These documents were released as part of the discovery process as per Bozo's request. Why no fingerprint test result ? The State can't pick and chose what to release. 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 07, 2009, 04:05:06 PM »

These documents were released as part of the discovery process as per Bozo's request. Why no fingerprint test result ? The State can't pick and chose what to release. 
True, but Judge Strickland can!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #702 on: November 07, 2009, 04:20:15 PM »

I never thought of that but he sure can!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 07, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »

I think the day that Keith Miller put the bag with the clothes, toys and the Fathers day balloon in Spindy's hands,  she absolutely knew that Caylee was in the woods. Even though she said they were not Caylee's, she knew. Weren't they also in a Disney bag?

No way do I think it was a plant for the Disney bag to be a the remains site. KC thought she was so smart, that everything would wash away and be cleansed in the process. She was familiar with the ebb and flow of the swamp where she left Caylee. Thus the smirks. I notice she isn't smirking so much the last few times in court. And I don't think it is because the Battlewagon is telling her to clean up her act. I just don't believe she thought so much was going to be found. EVER!

I still say Thank God for Krunk, whatever his motives. Can you imagine how many dollars Spindy and George could have REALLY drug in and how SYMPATHETIC they would be at this time? I am glad they are showing the crassness. I am glad they are showing their hard hearts. I am glad they are showing how materialistic they are. I am glad they are showing how KS got just the way she is! I am glad!!! Bad evil seed from bad evil people.   

Boy, you're not kidding! 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 07, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

There is no legal basis to support that statement that Strickland could pick and choose what to release on a discovery motion. Baez / Lyon will be filing a motion for those tests and if they are NOT released, there can be misconduct.
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 07, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »

Kat-Gram, is it possible that the test were given to the defense, but the Judge said they may not be released to the public? I don't know how these things work with the Sunshine Law. Ty for a response.

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #706 on: November 07, 2009, 06:25:03 PM »

There is no
 legal basis to support that statement that Strickland could pick and choose what to release on a discovery motion. Baez / Lyon will be filing a motion for those tests and if they are NOT released, there can be misconduct.
I don't know any thing about the laws but it sounded good to me.  Not sure how things work in that regard but thanks for those that do to let us know. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 07, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

With all due respect the murder  one charge was on the table after the Grand Jury.  It was then removed for some reason..and once the body was found was reinstated.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #708 on: November 07, 2009, 07:08:27 PM »

Hello monkeys, I hope everyone is well after that doc dump...I am just sad!!...I have a question,,,wasn't their a pharmacy receipt found at the site as well and could this possibly the receipt for the syringes???

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: November 07, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

There is no legal basis to support that statement that Strickland could pick and choose what to release on a discovery motion. Baez / Lyon will be filing a motion for those tests and if they are NOT released, there can be misconduct.

I agree Kat Gram...the State must release the evidence they have as it is asked for by the defense.  Meaning this is a cat and mouse game..the defense must ask  for the appropriate evidence to get the appropriate responses.  They can't go on a fishing expediation, they must ask for exactly what they want, not in broad terms. 

What makes it hard is their client is not cooperating with them..so they have to blindly ask for things to do with the home evidence, the vehicle evidence and the remains scene evidence. As well as other records, cell phone, ping data, text messages etc.

If Casey hasn't told them exactly what happened then they are left to ask broad questions..which means the State can supply only what is asked for..they need to supply no more.  So they are asking for the release of info from the scenes and then having to go from there to request reports and tests etc they think may have been done on the evidence.  That is why you are seeing requests for chain of custody of evidence and the clinical certifacation of the people examining the evidence.  Not only so later they can attack the chain of custody and the experts..but so they get a feel for what evidence the State has..so they can then ask further info for specific evidence.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 07, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

With all due respect the murder  one charge was on the table after the Grand Jury.  It was then removed for some reason..and once the body was found was reinstated.
I was saying the death penalty was never brought to the table until April 13th. I never heard that they removed the murder 1 charge, can you lead me to that info please? That is quite interesting.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 07, 2009, 07:20:15 PM »

I agree Kat Gram...the State must release the evidence they have as it is asked for by the defense.  Meaning this is a cat and mouse game..the defense must ask  for the appropriate evidence to get the appropriate responses.  They can't go on a fishing expediation, they must ask for exactly what they want, not in broad terms. 

What makes it hard is their client is not cooperating with them..so they have to blindly ask for things to do with the home evidence, the vehicle evidence and the remains scene evidence. As well as other records, cell phone, ping data, text messages etc.

If Casey hasn't told them exactly what happened then they are left to ask broad questions..which means the State can supply only what is asked for..they need to supply no more.  So they are asking for the release of info from the scenes and then having to go from there to request reports and tests etc they think may have been done on the evidence.  That is why you are seeing requests for chain of custody of evidence and the clinical certifacation of the people examining the evidence.  Not only so later they can attack the chain of custody and the experts..but so they get a feel for what evidence the State has..so they can then ask further info for specific evidence.

I misread the statement. Judge Strickland decides what is released to the public. My bad. Of course the defense knows every thing the State has, they could not defend their client properly if they didn't. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 07, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

Yes, you're right Gypsy.  And as I recall the DP was removed after Baez obtained the services of an attorney to file a brief as to why the DP should not be imposed.  Shortly therereafter, the DP was removed from the possibilities by the SA.  (I hate the term "On the table.)This attorney whose name I don't recall, but he was a FL attorney, is experienced in filing papers as to why the DP should not be imposed.  It's in the documents from early on, but I don't have the time or inclination to search, also probably couldn't find it anyhow. Then, once the body was found, the DP was brought back.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: November 07, 2009, 07:27:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Am trying to figure out why a book/play on this case has already been allowed to be released, when they haven't even had the trial yet!  Is it because of the sunshine law? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 07, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Am trying to figure out why a book/play on this case has already been allowed to be released, when they haven't even had the trial yet!  Is it because of the sunshine law? 

I guess it is freedom of speech, or if not that freedom of "art. Either way, it is disgusting.

O/T The way I am feeling today, I might have to borrow back the Smiley running around in circles....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 07, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »

The stuff we will not see until the trial are the photos of the remains and all of the scene in the woods. The public might not even see them at trial.
What is usually held back is the investigators notes.
The syringe in the bottle might not have anything to do with this, there was just so much flotsam and unrelated garbage near the remains.
The cadaver dog hits in the backyard and the trunk, the smell in the car, the garbage from the car having grave wax, the flies, plus Neil Haskell's evidence: to me this is the forensic " junk science " lol that  is going to put her on death row. The duct tape that had Caylee's hair, the list is too long.
Plus all of the other stuff we have repeated over and over like Nancy Grace
about Tot Mom having a party while poor baby Caylee was in the woods being eaten by animals and her remains being infested by insects, etc.
Gee, I am making myself nauseated. Sleep well Cindy and George and Lee and Mallory. I need to go and wash those images from my brain. Cindy and George must have no real emotions or no real brains.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: November 07, 2009, 08:24:33 PM »

OT -  Searching had asked if there was a thread for Roneyka Holmes and her 3 year old daughter Masaraha Ross.  I've started a thread in our missing persons forum: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6450.new#new 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 07, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.

I think Jesse too. Or Ricardo. I think KC stole the used syringe from one of them on July 3rd and planted it there in a plastic bag to preserve their fingerprints. She may not have used it to kill Caylee, but knowing that she used chloroform, and thinking that Caylees body would be found sooner than it ultimately was (in which case traces of chloroform may not have all dissipated), she probably put some of her chloroform cocktail into the syringe using gloves. I think she realized that day that the jig was up especially after Cindy went to Universal looking for her. She had to start her coverup. She was at both Ricardo's and Jesse's places on the 3rd. JMO, for now--subject to change from one second to the next!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 07, 2009, 08:39:43 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: November 07, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   

Indeed.  Tacky tats.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.