April 25, 2024, 04:15:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413187 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #720 on: November 07, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.
Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.

I think Jesse too. Or Ricardo. I think KC stole the used syringe from one of them on July 3rd and planted it there in a plastic bag to preserve their fingerprints. She may not have used it to kill Caylee, but knowing that she used chloroform, and thinking that Caylees body would be found sooner than it ultimately was (in which case traces of chloroform may not have all dissipated), she probably put some of her chloroform cocktail into the syringe using gloves. I think she realized that day that the jig was up especially after Cindy went to Universal looking for her. She had to start her coverup. She was at both Ricardo's and Jesse's places on the 3rd. JMO, for now--subject to change from one second to the next!
Either one, that makes sense to me, it is hard for me to believe that she would leave that there to incriminate herself, to me that makes no sense, I think it was planted there, or it could be like some think it was just some random trash, but being there was chloroform in that bottle, that would really be some extremely bizarre coincidence. I still believe that Caylee either was strangled or drowned. And I thought for sometime that the high level of chloroform in the car was from the stellar job of cleaning that was done in that trunk. Not quite stellar, because you can never clean everything away, but George sure gave a pretty good go of it.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 07, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Thanks for all of the great and thoughtful posts. Not to be too graphic, but I have a question. Does anyone else think that the duct tape may have been applied to Caylee once her body started purging fluids in the trunk? It makes sense to me, but I'd sure appreciate other's opinions. Thanks.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 07, 2009, 09:00:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys. Thanks for all of the great and thoughtful posts. Not to be too graphic, but I have a question. Does anyone else think that the duct tape may have been applied to Caylee once her body started purging fluids in the trunk? It makes sense to me, but I'd sure appreciate other's opinions. Thanks.
For me I can see that, some people think to keep Caylee quiet. But keeping the fluids from purging sure makes sense.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 07, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

What I find hard to comprehend is who on earth would want to see a play about this case????  How can a decent script be written?  And at this time???  The story is not complete yet.  How on earth can there be anything of entertainment value therein?  This is morbid and maudlin at best.  And this is not honoring Caylee, IMO.

What in the world would anyone derive from producing or seeing it?   What is there to gain?  ... This makes no sense to me, unless they are trying like heck to see if the audience can come up with various defense theories that they can float in court?    It is sickening.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: November 07, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

These documents were released as part of the discovery process as per Bozo's request. Why no fingerprint test result ? The State can't pick and chose what to release. 
True, but Judge Strickland can!
  I never thought of that but he sure can!
There is no legal basis to support that statement that Strickland could pick and choose what to release on a discovery motion. Baez / Lyon will be filing a motion for those tests and if they are NOT released, there can be misconduct.

I agree Kat Gram...the State must release the evidence they have as it is asked for by the defense.  Meaning this is a cat and mouse game..the defense must ask  for the appropriate evidence to get the appropriate responses.  They can't go on a fishing expediation, they must ask for exactly what they want, not in broad terms. 

What makes it hard is their client is not cooperating with them..so they have to blindly ask for things to do with the home evidence, the vehicle evidence and the remains scene evidence. As well as other records, cell phone, ping data, text messages etc.

If Casey hasn't told them exactly what happened then they are left to ask broad questions..which means the State can supply only what is asked for..they need to supply no more.  So they are asking for the release of info from the scenes and then having to go from there to request reports and tests etc they think may have been done on the evidence.  That is why you are seeing requests for chain of custody of evidence and the clinical certifacation of the people examining the evidence.  Not only so later they can attack the chain of custody and the experts..but so they get a feel for what evidence the State has..so they can then ask further info for specific evidence.

Would the defense have to specifically request print evidence of KC? And if they have asked and received, could be possible they are purposely not releasing the results because there's a match, and by doing so, their reasonable doubt tour would end? Or is it that whatever they request, becomes public, therefore, since we haven't seen it yet, they haven't requested it yet? Does this make sense?  I guess I'm asking would the defense really wait until trial to see if there are any prints linking KC to anything?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:17 PM »

Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.

I think Jesse too. Or Ricardo. I think KC stole the used syringe from one of them on July 3rd and planted it there in a plastic bag to preserve their fingerprints. She may not have used it to kill Caylee, but knowing that she used chloroform, and thinking that Caylees body would be found sooner than it ultimately was (in which case traces of chloroform may not have all dissipated), she probably put some of her chloroform cocktail into the syringe using gloves. I think she realized that day that the jig was up especially after Cindy went to Universal looking for her. She had to start her coverup. She was at both Ricardo's and Jesse's places on the 3rd. JMO, for now--subject to change from one second to the next!
Either one, that makes sense to me, it is hard for me to believe that she would leave that there to incriminate herself, to me that makes no sense, I think it was planted there, or it could be like some think it was just some random trash, but being there was chloroform in that bottle, that would really be some extremely bizarre coincidence. I still believe that Caylee either was strangled or drowned. And I thought for sometime that the high level of chloroform in the car was from the stellar job of cleaning that was done in that trunk. Not quite stellar, because you can never clean everything away, but George sure gave a pretty good go of it.
I was always suspicous of her visit to Jesse's for a shower. Didn't Ricardo's place have a shower? She needed plenty of time to rummage around looking for something in the bathroom to frame Jesse with. The noise from the running shower would have masked any sounds of her opening cabinets or whatever. However, I think even if something was found at the crime scene that could be traced back to Jesse, it will backfire on KC, highlighting a failed frameup.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 07, 2009, 09:09:48 PM »

One theory of mine is the tape was applied so as to be viewed as part of the pretend kidnapping scenario pitched to the unsuspecting public/LE if & when her remains were discovered.   It could have had several uses to the murderer, actually.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 07, 2009, 09:12:59 PM »

Gizzie: Great question. I'd like to understand this issue better.  Maybe the defense doesn't want to request all of the information because it may be disadvantageous in  negotiating a plea? If it becomes very apparent that she's totally guilty beyond any story they can create, the defense would be hard put to negotiate much beyond LWOP.  What do other Monkeys think?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: November 07, 2009, 09:14:21 PM »

One theory of mine is the tape was applied so as to be viewed as part of the pretend kidnapping scenario pitched to the unsuspecting public/LE if & when her remains were discovered.   It could have had several uses to the murderer, actually.

Yes, that makes sense also. This case drives me nuts!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 07, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »

The stuff we will not see until the trial are the photos of the remains and all of the scene in the woods. The public might not even see them at trial.
What is usually held back is the investigators notes.
The syringe in the bottle might not have anything to do with this, there was just so much flotsam and unrelated garbage near the remains.
The cadaver dog hits in the backyard and the trunk, the smell in the car, the garbage from the car having grave wax, the flies, plus Neil Haskell's evidence: to me this is the forensic " junk science " lol that  is going to put her on death row. The duct tape that had Caylee's hair, the list is too long.
Plus all of the other stuff we have repeated over and over like Nancy Grace
about Tot Mom having a party while poor baby Caylee was in the woods being eaten by animals and her remains being infested by insects, etc.
Gee, I am making myself nauseated. Sleep well Cindy and George and Lee and Mallory. I need to go and wash those images from my brain. Cindy and George must have no real emotions or no real brains.

katgram
is it possible that the other anthonys are also just as narcassistic as casey and also be sociopaths. they lie just like her.I have never seen anything like it.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: November 07, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

If however it does turn out that the duct was applied prior to death, it was probably placed there to suffocate Caylee, after she was unconscious from chloroform or a sleep-inducing drug, so she wouldn't struggle. At least I hope she was unconcious.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 07, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »

Yes, that makes sense also. This case drives me nuts!
It sure does, kidnapping scenario works also 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 07, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »

Gizzie: Great question. I'd like to understand this issue better.  Maybe the defense doesn't want to request all of the information because it may be disadvantageous in  negotiating a plea? If it becomes very apparent that she's totally guilty beyond any story they can create, the defense would be hard put to negotiate much beyond LWOP.  What do other Monkeys think?

I'm seriously starting to think they have to know something. Then I start thinking about the players on the defense side, and I wonder would they really put their names, or heck, even their careers on the line like this, knowing full well the SA has it bagged! I just don't know!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 07, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

The stuff we will not see until the trial are the photos of the remains and all of the scene in the woods. The public might not even see them at trial.
What is usually held back is the investigators notes.
The syringe in the bottle might not have anything to do with this, there was just so much flotsam and unrelated garbage near the remains.
The cadaver dog hits in the backyard and the trunk, the smell in the car, the garbage from the car having grave wax, the flies, plus Neil Haskell's evidence: to me this is the forensic " junk science " lol that  is going to put her on death row. The duct tape that had Caylee's hair, the list is too long.
Plus all of the other stuff we have repeated over and over like Nancy Grace
about Tot Mom having a party while poor baby Caylee was in the woods being eaten by animals and her remains being infested by insects, etc.
Gee, I am making myself nauseated. Sleep well Cindy and George and Lee and Mallory. I need to go and wash those images from my brain. Cindy and George must have no real emotions or no real brains.

katgram
is it possible that the other anthonys are also just as narcassistic as casey and also be sociopaths. they lie just like her.I have never seen anything like it.
It is hard to imagine that an entire family can be like this, but it sure seems like that is the case. I'm curious what the chances are for a family to all be this way?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 07, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys!!
I am curious if LE check all cameras on Target, Walmart, grocery stores...etc   ..to see if Casey at the moment to put all her stuffs in her car,  she put her shopping bags in the trunk or she always put them on the back sit of the car to put all her shopping(trying to avoid the trunk) , and also check if after she disposed the body she start using the trunk to put her shopping bags
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 07, 2009, 10:26:04 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
Legal analyst's comment on the motions filed.

Interesting comment from the Defense that Caylee, that  'her murder was not calculated or cruel'-  so they admit that she WAS murdered, just don't agree how......  hmm
Glad to see Bill Sheaffer is back at work, I love his commentary. He sounds so disgusted with Baez et al.
There is no way in my mind that a murder of a 2yrs child is not cruel-I notice they did not say accident-because if it was an accident-you would feel remorse-you would be guilt ridden you would not be out partying-in other words you would not do any of the things that evil bitch did

He does sound disgusted.
Does it sound like they might be trying for some lesser charge like manslaughter or something by saying "her murder was not calculated or cruel" or just yet another very poorly written motion? Her defense team is pathetic, just what she deserves.

O.k., how would Baez know if her murder was not calculated or cruel?  Was HE there?  Only someone who was there would know if it was calculated or cruel.  So what exactly does he know and who told him?  Casey, IMO.   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 07, 2009, 10:27:18 PM »

I think an entire family can be this way. Why not ? The apple does not fall far from the tree is a good expression that holds. If a woman like Cindy raised you a certain way and the Dad never stood up because there goes his meal tickie, why not ? There was a war going on in that house and since Cindy was the one paying the bills, she won. If abuse of any kind goes on in a house, the kids usually think that is normal and SOP. When they grow up and start their own relationships they will revert to what they think is normal. Not in all cases, people usually have to overcome this and do.
Grandma Shirley seems " normal" but how much was she there to provide an alternative role model. The four of them were a closed system without alot of outside influences. We don't see any family celebration pictures, like sit down dinners or friends or family around, why not ?
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: November 07, 2009, 10:37:15 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-28599-Crime--Media-Examiner~y2009m11d7-Casey-Anthony-documents-released-chloroform-found-near-Caylee-remains
Casey Anthony documents released: chloroform found near Caylee remains
November 7, 2:48 AMCrime & Media ExaminerJason Taylor
On Friday, prosecutors from the Florida State Attorney's Office released more than 2000 pages of documents in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

The documents include dozens of photographs from the woods where Caylee Anthony's remains were found along with DNA analysis results.

Among the evidence were pictures that show a syringe and a Gatorade bottle that were found near Caylee's remains, and a doll that was found in Casey’s white 1998 Pontiac Sunfire GT.

The FBI reports that the syringe was found inside of a plastic bag labeled "Disposable Syringe Kit." The bag was found inside the Gatorade bottle.

The FBI reports that it found traces of chloroform in both the bottle and the syringe. The reports also indicate that the doll had traces of chloroform as well.

Casey is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee who disappeared in June 2008. Suspicions quickly arose around Caylee’s mother when it was revealed that Casey did not report her daughter missing, and lied about the child’s whereabouts.

The murder trial is slated to begin in June 2010. If convicted, Casey could face the death penalty.
Click here for video detailing new evidence.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRJX9tyz2dc

I could be wrong (never having had to buy one myself), but "disposable syringe kit" sounds like something that was packaged for medical use, or EMS, maybe?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: November 07, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21512848/index.html
Legal analyst's comment on the motions filed.

Interesting comment from the Defense that Caylee, that  'her murder was not calculated or cruel'-  so they admit that she WAS murdered, just don't agree how......  hmm
Glad to see Bill Sheaffer is back at work, I love his commentary. He sounds so disgusted with Baez et al.
There is no way in my mind that a murder of a 2yrs child is not cruel-I notice they did not say accident-because if it was an accident-you would feel remorse-you would be guilt ridden you would not be out partying-in other words you would not do any of the things that evil bitch did

He does sound disgusted.
Does it sound like they might be trying for some lesser charge like manslaughter or something by saying "her murder was not calculated or cruel" or just yet another very poorly written motion? Her defense team is pathetic, just what she deserves.

O.k., how would Baez know if her murder was not calculated or cruel?  Was HE there?  Only someone who was there would know if it was calculated or cruel.  So what exactly does he know and who told him?  Casey, IMO.   

Possibly Casey did tell him ... but I always go back to my deeper question:  What murder is not calculated or cruel? It's murder ...  Murder is stealing an innocent person's life from them and is painful to the max I'm sure.  That is cruel.  Baez can't water that down and it's preposterous for him to try to do so. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 07, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

With all due respect the murder  one charge was on the table after the Grand Jury.  It was then removed for some reason..and once the body was found was reinstated.

Yes, you're right Gypsy.  And as I recall the DP was removed after Baez obtained the services of an attorney to file a brief as to why the DP should not be imposed.  Shortly therereafter, the DP was removed from the possibilities by the SA.  (I hate the term "On the table.)This attorney whose name I don't recall, but he was a FL attorney, is experienced in filing papers as to why the DP should not be imposed.  It's in the documents from early on, but I don't have the time or inclination to search, also probably couldn't find it anyhow. Then, once the body was found, the DP was brought back.

I remember now.  The DP lawyer's name is Terrence Lenaman or Lenamon from South Florida.  It came to me while I was out at dinner.  My companion thought I was nuts.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.