April 25, 2024, 06:50:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413229 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2009, 10:35:38 PM »

I was at Barnes and Noble today and I sat down and read the first chapter of Mark Fuhrman's new book, which is about Caylee. He states that LE knows that Casey killed Caylee at home on June 16th. He also said that George saw Casey and Caylee that morning before he left for work at 12:30. Casey did leave the house, but stayed in the area waiting for George to go to work and then she went back home. The flurry of phone calls Casey made was to make sure her parents were sticking to their normal schedules and would not arrive home before she had a chance to move Caylee's body.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2009, 10:40:14 PM »

Oh, and its John Ashton, State Attorney! 

I get the biggest kick out of watching Mr. Ashton in court! He doesn't hide his feelings towards the defense team one bit. I think he looks forward to these hearings, just to get a good laugh!  I'm a little surprised that Judge Strickland has not said anything to him about his laughter, but then, Stan most likely feels the same way and has to keep his eyes on his desk so that he, himself won't react in the same way.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2009, 10:54:38 PM »

I found this on the Women in Crime Ink site that D. Fanning blogs on.

By lucindapierce
September 17, 2009

A glimpse at MOMMY'S LITTLE GIRL: Casey Anthony and Her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate by Diane Fanning, coming November 3 from St. Martin's Press. The first, full-length, in-depth account of this  case.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hTdlMx6kBLU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hTdlMx6kBLU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2009, 11:06:39 PM »

I was at Barnes and Noble today and I sat down and read the first chapter of Mark Fuhrman's new book, which is about Caylee. He states that LE knows that Casey killed Caylee at home on June 16th. He also said that George saw Casey and Caylee that morning before he left for work at 12:30. Casey did leave the house, but stayed in the area waiting for George to go to work and then she went back home. The flurry of phone calls Casey made was to make sure her parents were sticking to their normal schedules and would not arrive home before she had a chance to move Caylee's body.

Wow, Tupelo.

Interesting! I am one that doubted that George saw Caylee and Casey leave that morning/early afternoon of June 16. Maybe he was just coached as to what to say about they were wearing? He seemed to recall way too much detail concerning their attire.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2009, 11:59:29 PM »

I agree with Mark F.  I believe Caylee was killed at home, probably strangulation (as to make no mess {sorry}) then was put into the laundry bag and trashbags from the home.  She probably did call everyone to see if they were still at their jobs.  She probably planned to dumb Caylee that day, but went to Tony's instead.  Which means Caylee was in the car when she was at Blockbuster's with Tony.   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »

A new tatoo, the colors should be very vibrant. Considering the poor quality of the pics, theirs appear to faded,as in months of sunworshipping (bass boat maybe). JMO
When I got my tattoo they told me to keep it out of the sun for some time. Of course over the years, with a lot of beach time, mine has faded as well. They both have sported tans for some time now so I would think you hit the nail on the head, bass boat, cruises, pool time at various hotels and at home.

Yes, but  fading takes TIME.  I'm just saying I do not think they are new.  You don't memorialize someone you believe to be alive.  The timing Might/maybe be signifigant to what they knew and when.

They knew the day they picked the car up from the tow yard, I have no doubt. I agree the timing is signigicant. They almost would have had to go out of state, or even the country, to have the work done for that little secret to go undetected.

I found this link that talks about tats and the sun.  http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/a/tanning.htm
Snipped:

Brand New Tattoo
Don't put sunblock on a new or fresh tattoo - follow your artist's aftercare instructions and keep your tattoo covered or shaded with clothing for the first few weeks. You can use sunblock once your tattoo has finished peeling and has grown it's first protective layer of skin. But sunblock alone is not going to be sufficient for a new tattoo if it is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. A tattoo is usually considered well-healed after about 3 months.

Evening all!  Just wanted to chime in with my two cents on.
Message to Cindy & George:  You can't hold a tattoo, snuggle it, or get a love squeeze around the neck from one either.  Tattoos can't sing to You Are My Sunshine to you, CC, in Caylee's little sing-songy voice or kiss you goodnight either, JoJo.  Tattoos can't help decorate Christmas trees or squeal with delight over carefully picked presents from their CC.  They can't go visit sick grandaddies in Nursing homes and bring them joy when they're not feeling well.  They can't make Christmas cookies with you and they don't have eyes that light up in wonder at all the Christmas lights.  You can't help them learn to read or share their delight when they learn to ride a bike.  You can't paint their nails or dress them up for special occasions.  Tattoos can't slip their tiny little hands securely into yours when you're out for a walk.  They can't jump in the leaves or dress up for Halloween.  Tattoos can't munch popcorn with you and have movie nights.  They can't come sneaking into your bed for comforting snuggles when they feel anxious.  Tattoos don't have teeth to lose, so you can't play Tooth Fairy.  Tattoos won't love you unconditionally and forgive you even when you come home grumpy or are overly tired.  They won't shriek with laughter and pure delight swinging and sliding at the park. Tattoos don't have a First Day of school for you to proudly video and tak pictures.  They won't flash you thousand-watt smiles when they're splashing around in the pool with you CC.  You can't take proud pictures of your tattoo and her date, all dressed up for Homecomings and Proms.  Tattoos can't get married, so you won't be invited along to help choose the perfect dress/cake/flowers/reception hall and add your friends/co-workers to the guest list.  You can't host beautiful bridal showers for your tattoos.  Likewise, you can't hold your precious tattoos' first born, creating an everlasting memory.  You can't host the perfect Baby Shower for your tattoo with all the best gifts from her closest family and friends. You can't take generational pictures of your mom, yourself, Casey, and your tattoo.  I hope you really like your tattoos...but wouldn't you rather have Caylee instead?
Cindy & George, one day very soon, this trial is going to be done.  Casey will be gone too and you will be left with your tattoos,  your broken dreams, your memories, and your videos and pictures.  What will you do then?  I don't say this to be harsh at all.  Right now, you've made Casey your cause...it's easy to hide behind that.  When it's over what will you do to fill the void, ease the pain?  How long do you think burying yourselves in a cause is really going to work?  Memorial tattoos are nice, but they can't fill the hole in your heart...Only God can.  The truth not only sets you free, it keeps you there.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2009, 12:14:17 AM »

Experiencing some technical difficulty: keyboard went swimming earlier today w/o my permission.  Sending keyboard to Time Out now.  Hope you have a great night!  God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »

I Spy...

What a beautiful, touching post.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2009, 04:17:39 AM »

CC! You have me so confused!!! And I guess if TRIMM can't get Joy's records I never will. LOCA, don't feel bad. He fooled me too. TUPELO, thanks for trying to help me. 

Fanny, were you drinking the Casually Cool Aid?  Better borrow Northern Rose's anti Kool Aid hat.

Monkey Devil!

Casually Cool, you devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2009, 04:19:48 AM »

Ok now - is everyone clear?
cc
you mean someone cut n pasted the pic and added that about oprahs spokesperson slash staff? lol?

Yep, and I think that someone was fanny.

You know, CC, the only part of you that grows when you lie, is your nose.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2009, 04:25:08 AM »

cc
you mean someone cut n pasted the pic and added that about oprahs spokesperson slash staff? lol?

lol that will teach me to not assume and run with something I am not clear about !!! hell she did a damn good job of it too!!

omg it was so surreal!!!
lol too funny the jke was on me  omg!! too funny

Yeah loca, you really have to keep an eye on that Fanny - she's really mischevious isn't she?   

You better keep an eye on your own fanny, don't worry about hers!

Picture of CC's tattoo!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2009, 04:53:27 AM »

A new tatoo, the colors should be very vibrant. Considering the poor quality of the pics, theirs appear to faded,as in months of sunworshipping (bass boat maybe). JMO
When I got my tattoo they told me to keep it out of the sun for some time. Of course over the years, with a lot of beach time, mine has faded as well. They both have sported tans for some time now so I would think you hit the nail on the head, bass boat, cruises, pool time at various hotels and at home.

Yes, but  fading takes TIME.  I'm just saying I do not think they are new.  You don't memorialize someone you believe to be alive.  The timing Might/maybe be signifigant to what they knew and when.

They knew the day they picked the car up from the tow yard, I have no doubt. I agree the timing is signigicant. They almost would have had to go out of state, or even the country, to have the work done for that little secret to go undetected.

I found this link that talks about tats and the sun.  http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatfaq/a/tanning.htm
Snipped:

Brand New Tattoo
Don't put sunblock on a new or fresh tattoo - follow your artist's aftercare instructions and keep your tattoo covered or shaded with clothing for the first few weeks. You can use sunblock once your tattoo has finished peeling and has grown it's first protective layer of skin. But sunblock alone is not going to be sufficient for a new tattoo if it is exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. A tattoo is usually considered well-healed after about 3 months.

Evening all!  Just wanted to chime in with my two cents on.
Message to Cindy & George:  You can't hold a tattoo, snuggle it, or get a love squeeze around the neck from one either.  Tattoos can't sing to You Are My Sunshine to you, CC, in Caylee's little sing-songy voice or kiss you goodnight either, JoJo.  Tattoos can't help decorate Christmas trees or squeal with delight over carefully picked presents from their CC.  They can't go visit sick grandaddies in Nursing homes and bring them joy when they're not feeling well.  They can't make Christmas cookies with you and they don't have eyes that light up in wonder at all the Christmas lights.  You can't help them learn to read or share their delight when they learn to ride a bike.  You can't paint their nails or dress them up for special occasions.  Tattoos can't slip their tiny little hands securely into yours when you're out for a walk.  They can't jump in the leaves or dress up for Halloween.  Tattoos can't munch popcorn with you and have movie nights.  They can't come sneaking into your bed for comforting snuggles when they feel anxious.  Tattoos don't have teeth to lose, so you can't play Tooth Fairy.  Tattoos won't love you unconditionally and forgive you even when you come home grumpy or are overly tired.  They won't shriek with laughter and pure delight swinging and sliding at the park. Tattoos don't have a First Day of school for you to proudly video and tak pictures.  They won't flash you thousand-watt smiles when they're splashing around in the pool with you CC.  You can't take proud pictures of your tattoo and her date, all dressed up for Homecomings and Proms.  Tattoos can't get married, so you won't be invited along to help choose the perfect dress/cake/flowers/reception hall and add your friends/co-workers to the guest list.  You can't host beautiful bridal showers for your tattoos.  Likewise, you can't hold your precious tattoos' first born, creating an everlasting memory.  You can't host the perfect Baby Shower for your tattoo with all the best gifts from her closest family and friends. You can't take generational pictures of your mom, yourself, Casey, and your tattoo.  I hope you really like your tattoos...but wouldn't you rather have Caylee instead?
Cindy & George, one day very soon, this trial is going to be done.  Casey will be gone too and you will be left with your tattoos,  your broken dreams, your memories, and your videos and pictures.  What will you do then?  I don't say this to be harsh at all.  Right now, you've made Casey your cause...it's easy to hide behind that.  When it's over what will you do to fill the void, ease the pain?  How long do you think burying yourselves in a cause is really going to work?  Memorial tattoos are nice, but they can't fill the hole in your heart...Only God can.  The truth not only sets you free, it keeps you there.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2009, 06:27:44 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2009, 06:39:49 AM »

I get the biggest kick out of watching Mr. Ashton in court! He doesn't hide his feelings towards the defense team one bit. I think he looks forward to these hearings, just to get a good laugh!  I'm a little surprised that Judge Strickland has not said anything to him about his laughter, but then, Stan most likely feels the same way and has to keep his eyes on his desk so that he, himself won't react in the same way.

You are probably right.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009, 06:40:47 AM »

cc

You know, CC, the only part of you that grows when you lie, is your nose.

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2009, 06:50:27 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=203
Defense Attorneys for Casey Anthony file reply to state’s response
Posted by Melissa Finlay  On November - 3 - 2009
Criminal Defense Attorneys for Casey Anthony respond to State
Defense Attorneys for Casey Anthony have filed a motion that is a Casey Anthony’s reply to the state’s response to the motion to preclude death procedures. Filed by Jose A Baez and Andrea D. Lyon, criminal defense attorneys for Casey Anthony, the motion is in response to the answer given by the Florida State Attorney’s office. The motion to preclude the death penalty procedures was filed by criminal defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon on September 30, 2009. The motion asked the court to preclude the prosecution from seeking the death penalty against their client, Casey Anthony for the following reasons.

The defense attorneys stated that the prosecution sought the death penalty against Casey Anthony using motives that stemmed from bad faith, and that those motives infringed upon Casey Anthony’s civil rights. They also stated that the prosecution does not have a legitimate interest for seeking the death penalty against Casey Anthony. Due to the lack of physical evidence in the case, the defense states that there is not enough evidence, as required by law, to prove aggravating circumstances, or that those circumstances would warrant the death penalty.

Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys also stated that should the prosecution prove capital murder, there would only be one aggravating factor that would constitute a capital felony: that Caylee Anthony was under the age of 12 years old. Baez and Lyon stated that by law, the prosecution cannot prove that Casey Anthony committed a crime that was especially heinous, atrocious, or cruel. They also stated that the prosecution could not show that Casey Anthony was guilty of a cold, calculated, and premeditated murder.
Other specifics mentioned by Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys included that as a matter of law; the prosecution could not establish that Casey Anthony murdered Caylee Anthony after committing aggravated child abuse. They said that it is unconstitutional to seek the death penalty solely because the victim is under the age of 12 years old. They compared the case of Casey Anthony with previous Florida cases and said that should the prosecution prove that Casey Anthony, did in fact murder Caylee Anthony, the death penalty would not be appropriate since it wasn’t upheld in other cases.

Due to the lack of evidence against Casey Anthony, her defense attorneys concluded that the prosecution was seeking the death penalty against Casey solely to gain an advantage over the defense. They also said that the death penalty violated Casey Anthony’s civil rights and prejudiced her.
Click here to read the motion filed on September 20, 2009 regarding the death penalty against Casey Anthony   http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf
Click here to read the response filed by Casey Anthony’s defense attorney’s regarding the State’s response to the motion filed on September 20, 2090.
http://wdbo.com/common/pdf/orlando/CaseyMotion-Deathtoss.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2009, 07:12:08 AM »

Thanks ... may have to give his book a perusal.  I think he is a really competent detective.

Off the top of my head, didn't George say his time of leaving for work as at around an hour later?  Maybe not, I'll have to go see if I can find that.  Interesting ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2009, 07:35:16 AM »

I keep getting bounced out of the cage.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2009, 07:41:05 AM »

Me too  Yesterday was really bad 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2009, 08:16:37 AM »

Oh Lordy...ain't he somethin'! Lol! When he gets riled up, same as we do, about things baez says....and he shakes his head, makes those faces, then whispers something and snickers...hubby and I get so tickled at him. We crack up! It makes the court proceedings bearable somehow while kc's weasel man whines.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.