April 26, 2024, 02:11:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413289 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 08, 2009, 01:28:55 PM »

The diamond studs were probably just CZ's lol
From QVC 

Maybe, cos 20,000, {3 going to conman} so 17,000 doesn't go that far when you are getting tats, cruising and gambling. I would be surprised if there were enough left over for CZ's.

Maybe they are Austrian crystal 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: November 08, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »

Blink, I found your last article about the docs very informative, and I especially found your response to comment 228 very interesting, and can't wait to hear more on that.

I guess I haven't read the last Blink article on the docs that impressed you so. I have gone back and tried to find it. Could you or Bink kindly direct me to it?

Not NoRose or Blink, but thought I'd help you out...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-new-discovery-released/#comments

# Comment by Word Girl — November 7, 2009 @ 1:37 am

Those documents felt like an extra large funeral pall for a an extra small little girl…Tristesse.

I’m thinking tattoo parlor bathroom for a testosterone-laced needle. Or someone’s bathroom.
Just gotta do as Winnie-the-Pooh says, “Think, think, think.”

What say you, Blink, blink, blink?

I say its related to Casey and this case. I say she put it there to frame someone, and I say there is more to come on this connection. wink, wink, wink.
B

Thank you GIZZIE.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 08, 2009, 01:34:00 PM »

Ispy and Gizzie, my son is LE ...not in Fla. but I ask him some questions and he said as long as the SA does not have the written info from the FBI Bozo can't compel them to produce it. The FBI has their own set of rules and can hold evidence til trial. The SA's can be aware of what they have but as long as they don't have the paper work, Bozo can't make them produce it. I hope that makes sense.

Wouldn't that be cool if the FBI DOES have the print, and the SA knows it, and all they can say to the defense is nanny nanny boo boo, we got you! 

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 08, 2009, 01:35:16 PM »

Thank you GIZZIE.

You are very welcome! I'm just bored, looking for excuses not to get my butt in gear, so thought I'd get it for ya! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 08, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »

Blink, I found your last article about the docs very informative, and I especially found your response to comment 228 very interesting, and can't wait to hear more on that.

I guess I haven't read the last Blink article on the docs that impressed you so. I have gone back and tried to find it. Could you or Bink kindly direct me to it?

Not NoRose or Blink, but thought I'd help you out...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-new-discovery-released/#comments

# Comment by Word Girl — November 7, 2009 @ 1:37 am

Those documents felt like an extra large funeral pall for a an extra small little girl…Tristesse.

I’m thinking tattoo parlor bathroom for a testosterone-laced needle. Or someone’s bathroom.
Just gotta do as Winnie-the-Pooh says, “Think, think, think.”

What say you, Blink, blink, blink?

I say its related to Casey and this case. I say she put it there to frame someone, and I say there is more to come on this connection. wink, wink, wink.
B

I'm with Blink.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 08, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »

Thank you GIZZIE.

You are very welcome! I'm just bored, looking for excuses not to get my butt in gear, so thought I'd get it for ya! 

I have been busy and keep coming back to see if winking Blink has any news.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 08, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »

Good afternoon. The syringe and the Gatorade bottle has haunted me since Friday. I don't think it was a plant. The Gatorade bottle looked newer because it was protected somewhat by the Disney bag from the elements.

The duct tape was the cou de gras for KC to make sure if the chloroform injection didn't kill Caylee right away, she would be sure not be able to scream during her seizures and pain, and not be able to breath. KC probably knew nothing of purging fluids, not did she care. KC was simply getting rid of the "big problem in a little package". She had no love for Caylee, she was everything KC wasn't at that point in her life with her family and friends and getting all the attention that KC was not. This was a rage murder and she wanted her victim to suffer. KC no doubtedly loved to watch her die, and savored it in her memory, even today. 

It has been haunting my thoughts ever since I read the docs of Friday....
This is the rough part of the road for me. I knew it was coming. I didn't realize how bad it was going to throw me, and how bad it was going to bruise me up.   

Bothered me too Fanny.I have had it on my mind all weekend.   

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #807 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »

If you just click on crime at the top of the page it will take you straight to Blink's site.

I hope Blink winks soon! hint hint!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #808 on: November 08, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

Thank you GIZZIE.

I have been busy and keep coming back to see if winking Blink has any news.   
Me too, I hope she can tell.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: November 08, 2009, 01:41:05 PM »

Reading more of Blinks comments, and I found this one to be interesting as well. Don't like it, but hmmm...

# Comment by Todd in Tulsa — November 7, 2009 @ 10:27 am

Speaking of plea deal, if Casey was to plea out, what is the minimum sentence required by law? Would that be LWOP?
depends on when it was accepted. If she waits until a felony conviction in the fraud trial, probably.

If she pleas before, and as I have stated already, cops to the entire incident without any remaining questions, etc and it can be corroberated, I do think she might get 25-life with the possibility of parole, and concurrent with the result of the fraud charges. What I dont think alot of people realize is how this dinky fraud trial going PRIOR to the murder trial is HUGE.. If it was to occur after the murder trial, there is a bevy of evidence and witnesses that I promise you the state would not be able to use in the murder trial.
B

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 08, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »

NRCG...whenever you can get into your email...check it.

God Bless!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: November 08, 2009, 01:43:04 PM »

Good afternoon. The syringe and the Gatorade bottle has haunted me since Friday. I don't think it was a plant. The Gatorade bottle looked newer because it was protected somewhat by the Disney bag from the elements.

The duct tape was the cou de gras for KC to make sure if the chloroform injection didn't kill Caylee right away, she would be sure not be able to scream during her seizures and pain, and not be able to breath. KC probably knew nothing of purging fluids, not did she care. KC was simply getting rid of the "big problem in a little package". She had no love for Caylee, she was everything KC wasn't at that point in her life with her family and friends and getting all the attention that KC was not. This was a rage murder and she wanted her victim to suffer. KC no doubtedly loved to watch her die, and savored it in her memory, even today. 

It has been haunting my thoughts ever since I read the docs of Friday....
This is the rough part of the road for me. I knew it was coming. I didn't realize how bad it was going to throw me, and how bad it was going to bruise me up.   

Fanny I agree this lastest doc dump has been gruesome to read.  I was impressed vy the wording that was used, how gentle and carefullythey did there research and findings, and the resppect they paid to the deceased.

I also agree that with all the research on how to perform murder with household contents, she did little thinking about the outcome of the remains.  I think she probably knew there would be some purging of fluids, but didn't understand the ectent of it.  I think if she had known she would have put Caylee in a large Rubbermaid box..to help keep the smell and fluids in check.  Instead she choose trash bags and a laundry bag later and they just didn't do the trick.  Whicih is where I think she lost it..she needed to get rid of the body quickly because it smelled so bad and was attracting flies to outside of her car....I am sure they were swarming by the trunk before she got rid of the body.  So she quckly tosses the body and anything else she feels in need to toss and goes on her merry way to try to clean the trunk.  But it still smells..hence the trash bag from Tony's apt, the fabric softener sheets..and parking by the dumpster at Amscott.  She was hoping the car would be stolen , but it wasn't.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #812 on: November 08, 2009, 01:43:09 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   

Indeed.  Tacky tats.   

I have a question.  I've been reading about these tats and thought I'd seen all pics from the cruise, but I swear I don't remember seeing pics of these tats, being talked about.  Can somebody, please provide me a link or a pic of them?  I'm really curious to see them.  Oh CA and GA make me soooo sick!    tia

Thanks Espresso. I thought there was a pic floating around of the tats. I did see the diamond stud on GA and it looks ridiculous, especially  for a man his age.  It's too big! Mid life crisis? 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 08, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

I have always wondered if she put the gas cans in the back of the car to try to cover some of the smell. The fumes from gas can overpower alot of odors...but not decomp.

God Bless!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 08, 2009, 01:53:16 PM »

Have a good day, all!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: November 08, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »

What I find hard to comprehend is who on earth would want to see a play about this case????  How can a decent script be written?  And at this time???  The story is not complete yet.  How on earth can there be anything of entertainment value therein?  This is morbid and maudlin at best.  And this is not honoring Caylee, IMO.

What in the world would anyone derive from producing or seeing it?   What is there to gain?  ... This makes no sense to me, unless they are trying like heck to see if the audience can come up with various defense theories that they can float in court?    It is sickening.

I agree.   I wouldn't waste my money going to this play.       
I predict a huge wave of apathy from Australian theater goers..

We can only hope.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 08, 2009, 01:54:14 PM »

You too Gizie...I have to get some things done also.

God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 08, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »

The diamond studs were probably just CZ's lol
From QVC 

On special ...
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #818 on: November 08, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   

Indeed.  Tacky tats.   

I have a question.  I've been reading about these tats and thought I'd seen all pics from the cruise, but I swear I don't remember seeing pics of these tats, being talked about.  Can somebody, please provide me a link or a pic of them?  I'm really curious to see them.  Oh CA and GA make me soooo sick!    tia
I'm sure glad that the A's are living high on the hog with the blood money from their granddaughters murder.  Cruise, diamond earrings, tatoos!  Like I said before thier dream came true.  They don't have to work anymore thanks to thier daughter killing Caylee!  They make me want to throw up.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #819 on: November 08, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »

I have always wondered if she put the gas cans in the back of the car to try to cover some of the smell. The fumes from gas can overpower alot of odors...but not decomp.

I have been worrying on no rose's statement about this evidence being planted, it isn't difficult to imagine KC going to the home of Jesse to get evidence to "frame" him. I do have issue with her coming up with that Idea, perhaps her parents sent her there because she told them what she did. They were the ones with enough knowledge to have sent her to get evidence for the frame up.
Of course this would mean that they knew long before July and before the so called reporting to the police. So the whole thing could have been set up to get her off from the very beginning.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.