April 24, 2024, 05:29:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413118 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #820 on: November 08, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »

NRCG...whenever you can get into your email...check it.
Check yours also 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 08, 2009, 02:06:20 PM »

If you just click on crime at the top of the page it will take you straight to Blink's site.

I hope Blink winks soon! hint hint!

Me too!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #822 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:02 PM »

Absolutely!  That's what they look like!  They look so tacky and ridiculous.  I'm surprised Spindy "allowed" him to get them and walk around looking like a ridiculous man, in Mid Life Crisis.  Especially at a time like this.  OH MY, what will the neighbors think?  Oh yeah,  she doesn't give a crap what people think!  She's made a fool of herself. But she does control everybody else's actions, especially his..... just saying....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 08, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »

LOL,  the studs on him, remind me of a little girl playing dress up.  But they will never get to see that again! 

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #825 on: November 08, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »

I've been thinking about what I read on here and I think there might be something to the tatoo parlor.  Casey went there a lot prior to her last tatoo.  We know that she searched for ways to make chloroform on the internet months prior to Caylee's murder so she could have got some used needles from there and stashed them until she was ready. 

Just thinking out loud. 

This is all so very upsetting to me.  I haven't been on her for so long as my computer is so slow but ever since the news on Friday I needed to see what you all think about the latest documents.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: November 08, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=468
Zwinky ad featuring Caylee Anthony horrifies company: Mindspark orders cease and desist
Posted by Melissa Finlay  On November - 7 - 2009

Caylee Anthony’s image appeared on a fake ad for Zwinky.com. Zwinky is a social netowrking website geared towards girls thirteen and older. 

The parent company, Mindspark,  is not amused by what appears to be someone’s sick practical joke and stated that once they identify who created the ad, they will order a cease and desist.

Apparently, they located the culprit and the original ad has since been removed. The original ad was located here Click here and is no longer accessible.The images that are now circulating the web are old snapshots of the original ad and are not the original image from Zwinky.com.

Neither Mindspark nor Zwinky had any involvement in creating the fake ad. It was not made from a user from the Zwinky site as the image that was previously uploaded did not originate from Zwinky or Mindspark’s servers.

Not only did the creator of the Caylee Anthony Zwinky ad devise an ad that was in poor taste, they also embarked upon copyright and trademark infringement.

“We knew nothing about it.   Someone is using our brand against our wishes. We didn’t authorize this. We’re mortified. We are unbelievably disturbed.” said Mindspark spokeswoman Deborah Szajngarten.
Caylee Anthony disappeared on June 15, 2008. Her remains were found six months later in a wooded area near her grandparents’ home. Casey Anthony, her mother, has been charged with first degree murder and if convicted faces the death penalty.

Yesterday, numerous documents were released pertaining to Casey Anthony’s trial. The media coverage surrounding Caylee Anthony’s disappearance has been vast. The case has captivated the public worldwide.
Mindspark Advertising http://www.mindsparkadvertising.com/sales/websites/zwinky/index.shtml

~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: November 08, 2009, 02:26:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Am trying to figure out why a book/play on this case has already been allowed to be released, when they haven't even had the trial yet!  Is it because of the sunshine law? 

I guess it is freedom of speech, or if not that freedom of "art. Either way, it is disgusting.

O/T The way I am feeling today, I might have to borrow back the Smiley running around in circles....

Anytime!! 

This is one busy lil guy, needed in many of our threads!  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 08, 2009, 02:27:02 PM »

I have read Blinks article and the comments. I do no think KC ever returned to the site where she put Caylee to begin with on Suburban drive to "plant" anything. If it was put there, it was put there in the beginning. As soon as the deed was done, she was off to her new life, and probably never even drove down to Suburban Drive to go in and out of the neighborhood when she came home to get clean clothes and replenish her supplies of whatever she needed to steal take for her own pleasure. After the dumping of Caylee's body, her BELLA VITA had started. I doubt for a moment she did another thing to cover her tracks. It was done in her mind. Wink, wink.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: November 08, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

Am trying to figure out why a book/play on this case has already been allowed to be released, when they haven't even had the trial yet!  Is it because of the sunshine law? 

I guess it is freedom of speech, or if not that freedom of "art. Either way, it is disgusting.

O/T The way I am feeling today, I might have to borrow back the Smiley running around in circles....

Anytime!! 

This is one busy lil guy, needed in many of our threads!  lol

Thank you. My state of mind is not getting any better.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #830 on: November 08, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »

I have read Blinks article and the comments. I do no think KC ever returned to the site where she put Caylee to begin with on Suburban drive to "plant" anything. If it was put there, it was put there in the beginning. As soon as the deed was done, she was off to her new life, and probably never even drove down to Suburban Drive to go in and out of the neighborhood when she came home to get clean clothes and replenish her supplies of whatever she needed to steal take for her own pleasure. After the dumping of Caylee's body, her BELLA VITA had started. I doubt for a moment she did another thing to cover her tracks. It was done in her mind. Wink, wink.
I agree with you too Fanny!  I don't think anyone planted anything.  If it was used to murder Caylee then the slore left it there.  I think the tattoo, "Beautiful Life" meant that she was going to have one now.  Not that Caylee had one.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #831 on: November 08, 2009, 02:42:29 PM »

She had to go on Suburban to get to the house. She could have thrown the botle out of the window as close as Caylee was to the road.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: November 08, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »

It's just really incredibly sad that the Anthony family are the way they are.  It didn't have to be this way.  It's far more important to parent children than to be friends with them.  If God wanted you to just be their friend, you would be and not their parent.  Not saying parents can't be friends, but if they're parents first, being a trusted adviser/listener/friend will follow.

ISpy, thank you for this and your other well-thought-out, excellent posts.  I always look forward to reading what you post.  It kicks my brain into gear and gets me thinking thinking... thank you for that!  Often your posts lead to other monkeys digging in and thinking deeper and even out of the box.  We have great monkeys in here, with so many excellent posts, it's hard to keep up at times!  My brain gets a workout, that's for sure!    

<monkey hugs to you, and all>

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 08, 2009, 02:58:09 PM »

I agree with you too Fanny!  I don't think anyone planted anything.  If it was used to murder Caylee then the slore left it there.  I think the tattoo, "Beautiful Life" meant that she was going to have one now.  Not that Caylee had one.
I too agree with fanny mae out of sight out of mind!

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: November 08, 2009, 02:58:28 PM »

She had to go on Suburban to get to the house. She could have thrown the botle out of the window as close as Caylee was to the road.

No Darla, she did not HAVE to go out on Suburban. There was other ways out, but Grandee Dr was just as close, and she wouldn't have driven past the "dump" site even if she had gone out on Suburban.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 08, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »

It's just really incredibly sad that the Anthony family are the way they are.  It didn't have to be this way.  It's far more important to parent children than to be friends with them.  If God wanted you to just be their friend, you would be and not their parent.  Not saying parents can't be friends, but if they're parents first, being a trusted adviser/listener/friend will follow.

ISpy, thank you for this and your other well-thought-out, excellent posts.  I always look forward to reading what you post.  It kicks my brain into gear and gets me thinking thinking... thank you for that!  Often your posts lead to other monkeys digging in and thinking deeper and even out of the box.  We have great monkeys in here, with so many excellent posts, it's hard to keep up at times!  My brain gets a workout, that's for sure!    

<monkey hugs to you, and all>

I have never met anyone like the anthony's and hope I never will again. they are dispicable and disgusting and their image to the public is bad and not any help to their daughters defense !! thank god for that.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 08, 2009, 03:08:12 PM »

You can get to Hopespring Drive without driving onto Suburban. From the main road Chickasaw Trail you can take Grandee Drive which brings you to Ant's house.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 08, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »

Well, I finally caught up and it's a little slow in here, which surprises me with the new doc dump.  But then again, what more can be said?  I have a thousand things going through my head, besides, total and utter disgust at the whole scenario and have read some great ideas here to add to them.  I need to run to the store and will check back in later.

One last note:  Casey and the Anthony's really suck!  They are dispicible and disgusting excuses for human beings.  I know there is nothing, anymore that will cease to amaze me, it makes me sick to think of what else will comes out.  Go SA/FBI/LE! God Bless your hard work!

Justice for Caylee!  an angelic monkey

If nothing else, she is in a better, peaceful place than she could have ever been here on earth, especially with those evil people, no more suffering.  So maybe it was a blessing in disguise and I know God has a plan.  KC needs to fry and parents need to be convicted of perjury and coverup!

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #838 on: November 08, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

You can get to Hopespring Drive without driving onto Suburban. From the main road Chickasaw Trail you can take Grandee Drive which brings you to Ant's house.

My bad, thought Suburban was the only road in ...I was under the impression that Hopespring was a cul-de-sac.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 08, 2009, 03:14:47 PM »

Good afternoon. The syringe and the Gatorade bottle has haunted me since Friday. I don't think it was a plant. The Gatorade bottle looked newer because it was protected somewhat by the Disney bag from the elements.

The duct tape was the cou de gras for KC to make sure if the chloroform injection didn't kill Caylee right away, she would be sure not be able to scream during her seizures and pain, and not be able to breath. KC probably knew nothing of purging fluids, not did she care. KC was simply getting rid of the "big problem in a little package". She had no love for Caylee, she was everything KC wasn't at that point in her life with her family and friends and getting all the attention that KC was not. This was a rage murder and she wanted her victim to suffer. KC no doubtedly loved to watch her die, and savored it in her memory, even today. 

It has been haunting my thoughts ever since I read the docs of Friday....
This is the rough part of the road for me. I knew it was coming. I didn't realize how bad it was going to throw me, and how bad it was going to bruise me up.   

Fanny I agree this lastest doc dump has been gruesome to read.  I was impressed vy the wording that was used, how gentle and carefullythey did there research and findings, and the resppect they paid to the deceased.

I also agree that with all the research on how to perform murder with household contents, she did little thinking about the outcome of the remains.  I think she probably knew there would be some purging of fluids, but didn't understand the ectent of it.  I think if she had known she would have put Caylee in a large Rubbermaid box..to help keep the smell and fluids in check.  Instead she choose trash bags and a laundry bag later and they just didn't do the trick.  Whicih is where I think she lost it..she needed to get rid of the body quickly because it smelled so bad and was attracting flies to outside of her car....I am sure they were swarming by the trunk before she got rid of the body.  So she quckly tosses the body and anything else she feels in need to toss and goes on her merry way to try to clean the trunk.  But it still smells..hence the trash bag from Tony's apt, the fabric softener sheets..and parking by the dumpster at Amscott.  She was hoping the car would be stolen , but it wasn't.
how could she see her babys rotting flesh  dripping  from rot and not get sick or let it affect her?  only someone sick sick in the head could stomach that . but she went on with her life and partied like there was no tomorrow. thats just something that makes me wanna puke. how could someone stomach it??

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.