April 25, 2024, 01:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413164 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: November 08, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »

where were the other passengers when the photo of the A;s were laying out on the deck of the cruise ship? didn't anyone else want to be around them? only the 4 of them there..

in their private moments, don't you imagine that there has been a time when they have admitted to each other that Casey did murder Caylee? how can they keep lying for that slore? what are they hiding about themselves?

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #861 on: November 08, 2009, 06:27:45 PM »

where were the other passengers when the photo of the A;s were laying out on the deck of the cruise ship? didn't anyone else want to be around them? only the 4 of them there..

in their private moments, don't you imagine that there has been a time when they have admitted to each other that Casey did murder Caylee? how can they keep lying for that slore? what are they hiding about themselves?

Good Evening all!

Cookie don't you remember George saying they don't discuss the case , even when Casey was home?
Sarcasm alert!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: November 08, 2009, 06:30:12 PM »

No matter what all has gone on in this case, what's been said and done by whomever, I keep coming back to these four things.... 

In the second 911 call, Cindy says, "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

Lee (in his audo interview with LE on July 29th) said that Cindy did her own questioning of Casey before the deputies arrived.  He also said the first thing Cindy asked Casey was, "What have you done?

In a jailhouse call, Casey says to Cindy, "Mom..... You don't know what my involvement is...?

George said with passion, (in anger/desperation?) to the media/protesters in front of his house:  "...The person that was in the back of my daughter's car was NOT my granddaughter!"

---------

And I waited til after lunchtime, hopefully for everyone, to say this. 

Warning for our sensitive monks..............

We've read that Caylee's body was very likely in the trunk, for a length of time.  That her body very likely decomposed rapidly due to the heat, etc.  One of the reports explained the finding of some sort of partial outline in the trunk that her body had made.  Curled in the fetal position, IIRC.  Also found in the trunk and at the scene was decomposition fluid/leakage from her body.  I cannot remember if the partial outline was from the pressure of her body, or from the fluids/leakage. 

Here's where it gets ermmm.. even more graphic.. I'm so sorry.

Due to how quickly a body can decompose in just days in the heat etc, am thinking that what was later placed into the woods, in no way resembled a body at all, except for her bones.  Sigh. 

Am thinking that George, in his passionate outburst, was very likely thinking in terms of this, possibly because he and Cindy (someone) did a fairly good job of "cleaning up" the fluids/leakage in the car and trunk, and items found inside. 

Am thinking that George in no way wanted to, or could at that point .. maybe at any point .. connect the fluids/leakage to his precious granddaughter.  And in that, I can surely empathize. 

Sigh.   

Wyks-  Excellent!!!!  I think you are spot on with your comments here.  George's angry (enraged, livid, barely contained) outburst of "The person that was in the back of my daughter's car...." was one of the most damaging public statements he's ever made.  Obviously, he outright admitted that there was, in fact, a person in the back of Casey's car.  Moreover, how did HE know that and how did HE know it wasn't Caylee?  Only one of two choices:  Casey told him (which means he knew there was a body in the back of the car at some point-BIG problem for him) or George saw the body himself (even bigger problem given his numerous LE, Grand Jury, state's attorney depos, and ZG depos) and by Lee & Cindy's own accounts, he's the car detailer in the family (Accessory after the fact, Perjury, Obstruction of Justice, Destruction of Evidence, more?).  You accurately pinned George's statement.  In his mind, at that stage of the game (and it was a game to Casey, Cindy, and George- "Hide and No Seek"), he was unable and consciously-subconsciously unwilling to reconcile what he saw in Casey's trunk (IMO) with his leaving, breathing, laughing, playing grandchild.  He was also completely unwilling to believe Casey had killed her.  The overwhelming concern in their minds was taking care of the "problem" by getting rid of the evidence ASAP, IMO.

Additionally, he's the only family member who's thrown up repeatedly when discussing this with LE.  This is significant in itself, but more so in light of his LE employment.  His physical discomfort is a direct manifestation of his fear of LE.  Notice George is angry, defiant, rude, and contemptuous with Morgan & Morgan and the State's Attorneys.  He is smart alecky and contemptuous in court, but not physically sick.  You could almost see the fear and panic rising, when George misinterpreted the line of questioning in the ZG depos.  He thought they were actually questioning him about the last time he saw Caylee.  Within seconds, he became belligerent, almost to the point of hysteria.  His fear and panic, even as the question was still being asked, was nearly palpable.  You could almost "see" him sharply inhale and recoil.  That fear, combined with his recollection of the event, and anger at the people reminding him and "questioning" him about it, provoked his extreme reaction.  ITA with LE, George is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.  JMOO

Having said that, I empathize in the sense that it would be indescribably traumatic to see the remains of your family member.  Beyond that point, choices were made with the specific goal in mind to get Casey off.  MOO     
ISPY, another well thought out post from you. I hate so bad that I am no longer a night owl and able to post with you. We hardly ever are on at the same time. But I do read each and every post you make. I wish I was able to put into words my feelings about Calyee's murder as well as you. Thank you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: November 08, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

Everyone, I'm sorry.  I don't know how to shorten quote stacks so I copied and pasted Fanny Mae's comments up above on this page (Pg. 43).

"I believe that Caylee became an "it" as soon as she was dead. And rapidly became an "it" as soon as Georgie & Spindy saw the trunk. "It" needed to be taken care of first by KC and later by Georgie and Spindy. None of them could wrap their minds around that "it" was Caylee. Therefore, they can keep the two thing separate. "It" was a problem and a horrible reality. Caylee was a warm, sweet smelling little girl. Evil, despicable, conniving people. I hope Georgie pukes every day of his life with the memory. KC and Spindy are too cold and detached to even go there. The worst that can happen to them is to have all their material things taken away from them. Georgie is just along for the ride. He'll puke, but he will take what he can get. JMO "

Fanny- You are exactly right!  ITA! The only thing I would change was that Casey could have cared less that "it" was Caylee, either way.  You perfectly described Cindy & George's difficulty reconciling the "It" with Caylee.  That also explains why, when they have to discuss Caylee, their subconscious initially causes them to call Caylee "that little girl" or "it" to distance themselves from the recollection.  In the few milliseconds it takes for them to hear their own words and process them, they become conscious of their stilted, emotionally detached words and rush to correct them with "Caylee" or "Caylee Marie" (in Cindy's case).  As more evidence began to be released, they became further removed in their speech.  When reporters, readers, posters, and lawyers began pointing this abnormality out, George and Cindy began making a concerted effort to say Caylee or Caylee Marie more often.  The odd thing is, they seem to have to really choose to say her name before they say it.  There's appears to be a very awkward break or hesitation before they actually say it, as opposed to the natural flow of conversation about someone you know well and dearly love.  JMOO

I think George and Cindy quickly ascertained that it was Caylee who was in trouble because: they'd been in contact with Casey and Lee had some idea of where she was and could reach her (Lee's testimony about staking out the party and how he subsequently contacted her, she refused to answer, he got Mallory to text her, she immediately and angrily texted back that she knew Lee was there with Mallory using her to get Casey to answer, etc).  *Sidenote- I'd like to know why Cindy or George didn't call Lee at work and ask him to come home immediately.*  IMO, they realized the truth and abruptly made the choice to protect Casey at all costs...and so Operation Cover-Up began.  JMO  The reality is what Casey did is inescapable (try as they all may) and what Cindy & George have done will haunt them-it's called reaping and sowing.  They can only run so far and so fast before they will hit the wall (so to speak).  They are like a dogs on chains chasing squirrels (freedom)...they'll abruptly and repeatedly be jerked back by their chains (visual reminders of Caylee-her empty room/her toys & clothes/family pics & videos/the backyard toys, their permanently altered lifestyle, snide/angry public comments everywhere they go, little chance of future employment coupled with mounting expenses, Casey's death or permanent incarceration-I personally believe she'll get death, the breakdown of their marriage due to stress, their lack of credibility, and not least of all-a future devoid of sweet Caylee herself and her unconditional love).  That doesn't begin to take into account any charges they may individually face resulting from their statements & testimonies.   All MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: November 08, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »

I SPY.....
yeah...what Fanny just said! good posts!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: November 08, 2009, 06:39:34 PM »

Good Evening all!

Cookie don't you remember George saying they don't discuss the case , even when Casey was home?
Sarcasm alert!

lol! yes I do remember....all BS!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: November 08, 2009, 06:44:49 PM »

Good Evening all!

Sarcasm alert!

lol! yes I do remember....all BS!

I despise them all.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 08, 2009, 06:48:43 PM »

Fanny-I miss your nighttime posts too!    Praying for you with this doc dump.  You've had a lot of good points in the last 24 hours.  When I feel overloaded, I head out and spend some extra time with family and friends.  I give myself permission not to read every last detail and I talk to God about this whole thing.   

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 08, 2009, 06:51:32 PM »

Just realized I never said "Hello!".  Well, it's "Hi!" and "Bye." all in one.  Have to run-have some things to attend to.  Good talking with you all and reading all the excellent comments.  See you all later.  Take a good care and have a great night!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: November 08, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

Fanny-I miss your nighttime posts too!    Praying for you with this doc dump.  You've had a lot of good points in the last 24 hours.  When I feel overloaded, I head out and spend some extra time with family and friends.  I give myself permission not to read every last detail and I talk to God about this whole thing.   
an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 08, 2009, 07:30:58 PM »

Girlz,  I agree.  But along with all her other disgusting habits, she obviously displayed some exhibitionism,  look at all her pics.  In her mind, she's "all that".

A definite "10" in her own mind.

Probably also why Caylee was always taking off "Mama" dolls clothes. Of course she asociated Mama with KC.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #871 on: November 08, 2009, 07:32:28 PM »

From just what little I've read so far it is an open & shut case.  I give the jury 30 minutes or less.   I really do hope it comes to trial and there's no plea deal.  Caylee needs her day in court!

Yes indeed. However, I don't think CA will allow KC to have her day in court quietly. I wonder how many times she'll interrupt the proceedings? She just can't help/control herself. I also wonder how many time GA will vomit when the disgusting details are discussed. He better bring a trash can with him!

My guess is 5 and half hours and then I hope it's DP.

Bozo should've  gotten his little pookums to take a plea, long before all this came out but noooooooooooo I really think in his arrogance and ignorance he thought he could stutter and stammer his way to aquital, after all he is the first hispanic atty. to handle a case of this magnitude ( ) and I must say I'm eagerly waiting to sit back and watch
Mt. Saint Spindy blow her top during trial.

Hi monkeys! MzJay I completely agree with you, Bozo wanted to see his day in court where he could get a famous murderer off, so he could play Top Dog Lawyer Millionaire....one problem= he was to stupid to even attempt to fathom how twisted this slor really is!

btw---- Ricardo has always been a mystery....and that chloroform banner on his myspace has to have meant something to him. You think the night of the 9th when Caylee and Casey spent the night, Casey found it and stole it? According to Amy, Caylee could sleep through anything.........with a little help.   

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: November 08, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »

Hi Monkeys, the helium balloon is driving me crazy - is this something new or something that has been out there for a while?  It seems kinda familiar to me.  

Has anyone came forward remembering KC buying a Winnie the Pooh balloon?  Could George or Cindy have placed it there?   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 08, 2009, 08:33:26 PM »

I got what I wanted out of the last doc dump. In fact, I got more. A kick in the stomach, so to speak. So now, for me, the only thing I am waiting for are the fingerprints.  They have not been mentioned, except to rule out the Anthonys and Lee. That will be the real mother lode. There is no longer any doubt in my mind what happened to Caylee.

The only thing left for me is to see George & Spindy get their just due. God, how I pray I live to see that day come! For now, I will give Lee a by because he has at least tried to distance himself. The pictures of him on the cruise bring me a little closer to wanting to see him have to bite the bullet too though. I think, "How could he?" And the "CMA" stuff and the "High Five!" Maybe I will change my mind about him again. 

Sorry Fanny..just catching up here.  Lee...hmmm...I think the CMA and high five was just to cover his ass with Casey.  I do not blame him...his parents have put the blinders on and are 100 percent behind Casey..as they have always been.  He has no way out other then to distance himself..he cannot go against the family creed of Casey is innocent.  Yet I think during his time in this family he has always chose the path of least resistence.  He had to cope with Casey's temper tantrums, her stealing from him, her attitude..just to get by..he went to his room and shut the door.  I just feel Lee is trying to survive in this dysfunctional family.

However..I think that Lee needs to grow up and get some brass B*lls of his own..this little play is coming to an end quickly.  He will be number one son due to his going along to get along...but he will be haunted by Casey and Caylee the rest of his life.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 08, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

I just want to say one thing...as a parent you do know when your child is mentally unstable, you do know when they are mentally ill, especially when they are still living most of the time in your home..not having an apartment.  You get to see their day to day relations with the family.

Cindy was a nurse..she knew damn well that Casey was mentally ill.  She knew damn well that Casey was not putting her daughter, Caylee, first.  She knew the family dynamics were dysfunctional.  Yet she did nothing..even after she sought a counselor.  The counselor said to kick Casey to the curb.  Cindy said she didn't because of Caylee.  Well ..that said to me she knew at that time that Casey was not taking good care of Caylee and left to her own devices it would not be a good outcome for Caylee.  Otherwise she would have said to Casey you and Caylee need to be on your own.  She never did..because she knew Casey could not handle that situation.

Cindy knew her daughter was not a good mom, was mentally ill and Caylee was at risk being left alone with Casey..yet she took no one's advice and let this situation fester until the explosion on June 15th.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 08, 2009, 08:45:51 PM »

I just want to say one thing...as a parent you do know when your child is mentally unstable, you do know when they are mentally ill, especially when they are still living most of the time in your home..not having an apartment.  You get to see their day to day relations with the family.

Cindy was a nurse..she knew damn well that Casey was mentally ill.  She knew damn well that Casey was not putting her daughter, Caylee, first.  She knew the family dynamics were dysfunctional.  Yet she did nothing..even after she sought a counselor.  The counselor said to kick Casey to the curb.  Cindy said she didn't because of Caylee.  Well ..that said to me she knew at that time that Casey was not taking good care of Caylee and left to her own devices it would not be a good outcome for Caylee.  Otherwise she would have said to Casey you and Caylee need to be on your own.  She never did..because she knew Casey could not handle that situation.

Cindy knew her daughter was not a good mom, was mentally ill and Caylee was at risk being left alone with Casey..yet she took no one's advice and let this situation fester until the explosion on June 15th.

yep...you summed it up about Cindy!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 08, 2009, 08:46:29 PM »

PS Just wanted to add I didn't mean that Casey was mentally ill because she was still living at home..just that when a person is living with you..parent or not..you know rather or not they are mentally or emotionally stable by their day to day reactions to the family life and other situations.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: November 08, 2009, 08:49:21 PM »

o/t...the Jaycee Dugard story is starting on TLC at 8:00 PM...

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: November 08, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

TY Cookie..I just wish Cindy and George would either speak up with the truth or shut up..they are doing such a disservice to Caylee.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: November 08, 2009, 08:57:10 PM »

TY Cookie..I just wish Cindy and George would either speak up with the truth or shut up..they are doing such a disservice to Caylee.

I agree..
how can they look into Caylee's soft brown eyes from her pictures and  not want to see justice for her? I could never cover for the murderer of my grand daughter, no matter who was involved...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.