March 29, 2024, 08:45:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411787 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 08, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »

Cindy played a major role in Casey's rage against little Caylee.  It was Cindy who in her super-controlling nature made life most difficult for Casey in that household.  I don't know which came first, but it seems that Cindy took over Casey's role as primary care-giver, but, it may have been that Casey showed no interest in the child to begin with.  Casey strikes me as extremely sinister and creepy, a rather striking personality trait.  It's hard to know what makes her tick, but she certainly is unusual.  Those pictures of Casey at the hearings spooks me out.   I believe Cindy and George certainly knew about Casey's sociopathic personality.  They had a more normal Lee to compare with.

If you think about it, in the outside world, both George & Cindy gravitated toward jobs which were in the "controlling" decision-making department of Life.   Law enforcement/security [ mostly ] ... and nursing/home health patient care decisions.   Whole lotta controlling going on.  Was the Home Front the battlefield for control between the two generals after 'coming home from the wars'?   IMO, both parents are control freaks-each in his/her own way.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 08, 2009, 09:07:08 PM »

I got what I wanted out of the last doc dump. In fact, I got more. A kick in the stomach, so to speak. So now, for me, the only thing I am waiting for are the fingerprints.  They have not been mentioned, except to rule out the Anthonys and Lee. That will be the real mother lode. There is no longer any doubt in my mind what happened to Caylee.

The only thing left for me is to see George & Spindy get their just due. God, how I pray I live to see that day come! For now, I will give Lee a by because he has at least tried to distance himself. The pictures of him on the cruise bring me a little closer to wanting to see him have to bite the bullet too though. I think, "How could he?" And the "CMA" stuff and the "High Five!" Maybe I will change my mind about him again. 
Was Lee on the cruise too?  Where is the link to all the pics?  I just saw a couple of George and Spindy.

I just have to think that there is a whole lot more evidence that they have that will be shown at the trial or when the time is right.  I just want whoever helped in the cover up and knew what this slore did to pay.  They are not grieving grandparents or and uncle if they helped in anyway to cover up anything.  After reading what someone posted about why the dogs may have hit in the back yard could be due to the Anthony's possibly dumping the water from the wet vac or shampoer there really makes some sense and makes you think  about it.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/21/cindy-george-anthony-lee-and-mallory-on-a-cruise-caption-contest-hey-casey-wish-you-were-here/

What a motley crew.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: November 08, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

Sorry I screwed up quoting.

Ahhhh yes, the grieving grandparents....   

Doesn't Georgie look like a likely candidate for Testosterone? Isn't he lovely???

Every time I see that photo of them sitting in the deck chairs pretending to be unaware of the camera, for some reason,  that shot of George reminds me of the Albert Goldman character in the 1996 movie version of The Bird Cage.  The oversized earring or something.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 08, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »

Ono...that was exactly my thought when I saw the 4 of them lined up on the chairs..!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: November 08, 2009, 09:34:58 PM »

Ono...that was exactly my thought when I saw the 4 of them lined up on the chairs..!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: November 08, 2009, 10:22:09 PM »

Evening, everyone!  Just stopping in for a few minutes, have a few more things to take care of.  Just trying to keep a few things in perspective tonight.  The bottle with the syringe was no surprise, as we already knew from previous doc dumps.   As far as the chloroform, testosterone, and ethanol go, that was a surprise to quite a few.  Granted, finding these items close to the body is a little too coincidental, but we have not been given definitive proof or documentation that they are connected.  So, I'm going to pass on theorizing on death by injection for now and save myself the stress/anger.  I'd really hate to get all worked up only to discover in the next three months that they're totally unconnected.  I'd rather hope for the best and be right, than imagine the worst and be right.  Just my two cents.  *Is that avoidance?

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: November 08, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »

I SPY.....
yeah...what Fanny just said! good posts!

Thanks, Cookie!  Lucy looks so cute in her Pilgrim garb!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: November 08, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »

Reading back over Pgs. 43-44 reminded me...Does anyone else think it's odd that Caylee named her doll Mama?  I've known lots of little toddler girls and on up and I've never heard one name a doll Mama.  Almost without exception, they name them after a TV show character, family member (like sisters, cousins, aunts), family friends, playmates, or book characters.  I wonder if Caylee named her after the mama in Suppertime For Freida Fuzzypaws?

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: November 08, 2009, 11:31:54 PM »

Well, time to go.  Hope you all have a good evening and take care!

Forecast for the Day:
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 08, 2009, 11:40:05 PM »

Reading back over Pgs. 43-44 reminded me...Does anyone else think it's odd that Caylee named her doll Mama?  I've known lots of little toddler girls and on up and I've never heard one name a doll Mama.  Almost without exception, they name them after a TV show character, family member (like sisters, cousins, aunts), family friends, playmates, or book characters.  I wonder if Caylee named her after the mama in Suppertime For Freida Fuzzypaws?

I think her doll was named Mama because it used to belong to KC. OR maybe the doll says "mama" as in a talking doll.
sweets7881
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: November 09, 2009, 12:46:45 AM »

o/t...the Jaycee Dugard story is starting on TLC at 8:00 PM...

Darn it!! Missed that! Hope they have some other showings....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: November 09, 2009, 03:31:43 AM »

Boy I  enjoyed my friend coming to visit, but it was hard to try and sneek in a few minutes to read all of this and then try to process it.
While I was talking to my daughter tonight we were talking about the chloroform, I want to know where kc was able to take the time to make it. seems like it would take at least a couple of tries to get it right. Even though she did have a lot of free time after the folks went to work, CA is such an anal freak, seems like she would notice any jar or container missing right away. KC would've had to set up her makeshift lab, then make it, then super carefully get rid of any empty bottles, make sure that nothing got spilled and stained anything etc.
Where I'm going with this is, maybe there is a friend, like Annie D. who helped with the chloro project. I don't believe that the night Caylee died it was the first time it was used. She had to already have it made. Could it be that the chloroform experiment began at someone else's house, kc tried it a few times on Caylee to knock her out for fun times with her friends. Maybe that's why Annie D. acted so weird, she stops short of really asking what happened when she was at the post jail slumber party?? Maybe she was scared chitless that she could be implicated over the chloroform deal, possibly when kc stuck to "the nanny did it" nonsense, annie just clammed up and prayed real hard that kc would stick with that story and nobody would ever know.
???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 09, 2009, 06:15:23 AM »

Good Morning.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 09, 2009, 06:17:13 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m11d9-Report-indicates-Casey-Anthony-furious-over-Steven-Soderbergh-Tot-Mom-play
Report indicates Casey Anthony furious over Steven Soderbergh ‘Tot Mom’ play
November 9, 4:29 AMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams

In late October, it was announced that Oscar-winning director, Steven Soderbergh, created a play based on the Casey Anthony case. Soderbergh won an Oscar for directing the film ‘Traffic’ and has a number of noteworthy other noteworthy credits in the entertainment industry.

The play will reportedly star award winning actress, Cate Blanchett, and is due to hit the Australian stage in December and run through the end of January.

Casey is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, and dumping her body in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

The production called ‘Tot Mom’ will use transcripts from Nancy Grace’s HLN show, police reports, and court documents as its source material and is being produced by the Sydney Theatre Co.

The National Enquirer now reports that news of the play has infuriated the woman who’s the center of the play, 23-year-old Casey Anthony. According to the report, a fellow inmate said that once Casey heard about the production, she said “Are you [expletive] kidding me? You get my [expletive] lawyer, now!“
The inmate told the Enquirer that “Casey was completely out of control after hearing about the play. She was screaming so loud that a guard threatened to lock her in an isolation unit. She demanded that guards contact her attorney, Jose Baez.”

The Orlando Sentinel reports that by taking the play Australia, Soderbergh does not have to compensate anyone for material used in the production--including Casey and her family.

Casey’s murder trial is slated to begin June 2010. She faces the death penalty if convicted.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: November 09, 2009, 07:58:49 AM »

I had a Mama doll ... my first dollie and my alltime favorite.  I still have her packed away after all these years as she was my most cherished possession - my best toy.   The Mama doll stems from the many, many manufactured dolls that when you bend them forward and then backward in a rocking motion, there is a mechanism inside the cloth tummy which makes a sound saying: "Mama" ...  More than likely, Cindy had a Mama doll too, or ... Caylee's litle doll also had the same sound mechanism.  I really don't think the fact that Caylee's dollie was called "Mama" means anything at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: November 09, 2009, 08:27:29 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....I took a break from the case and the internet this past weekend. I am on the fence about the darn syringe.....if it is related I sure hope it is the smoking gun! 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-casey-anthony-is-outraged-by-play-tot-mom-tabloid-says-.html

Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony is outraged by play 'Tot Mom,' tabloid says -- but jail blasts history of 'reckless' reporting
posted by halboedeker on Nov 8, 2009 8:39:33 AM

A lot of people following the Casey Anthony saga are outraged that Steven Soderbergh is staging a play in Australia about media coverage of the high-profile case.

Turns out that Anthony is angry, too, according to The National Enquirer. Does her supposed fury change anyone's anger over the play "Tot Mom"?

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The Orange County Jail discounted the Enquirer's reporting on the case, saying the tabloid has used former inmates who come forward with fabrications.

The Enquirer titles its short article: "Casey rants over play about Caylee." The tabloid quotes "a jail source" who says that Anthony "was completely out of control after hearing about the play" and wanted her attorney Jose Baez immediately. The article says that "Casey ranted to guards that she'll sue if she's not paid by the producers of the play."

Ah, well. About that point: Soderbergh is drawing on the public record (court documents, police reports) to create the play. Thus, he doesn't have to pay anyone for the material.

Allen Moore, spokesman for the Orange County Jail, said, "The National Enquirer has demonstrated a reckless regard for the truth with regard to Casey Anthony's incarceration."

Moore added, "Casey Anthony has never acted out in jail or created a disturbance in the jail. She is basically a very compliant inmate."

Moore said, "If all inmates were as compliant as Miss Anthony, there would be no problems in the jail."

The Sydney Theatre Company, which is staging the play, has sent a form e-mail to readers who have complained about "Tot Mom." The company highlights the play's focus on Nancy Grace -- transcripts from her HLN show are another source for Soderbergh. The company says: "Her public crusade for justice for little Caylee transformed the case from a tragic story to a 24-hour news spectacle."

The company also stresses that "the Sydney Theatre Company will make no profit from this production."

The company, however, might have Anthony mad.

Or not.

This episode could be another scene for the play.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: November 09, 2009, 08:43:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys-Its hard to read the new doc dump-poor Caylee.  Evil witch for a mother-uncaring grandparents-moron for an uncle.
They go on a cruise diamond earing-tats-this is so nuts -is it possible they are doing all these horrible things to turn people against KC-so they never have to fear that she will come home. They say she is innnocent-but they know she did it-and they fear her-so thye make public statement supporting her-but do everything to make people hate them and her. If this is not the case --then they are all monster's  and  never loved Caylee-  After this last doc dump-the only vac George should be  taking is going back to the suicide motel and take Sin SIN with him -and for the first time in his life do something right-blow her brains and then his--eh thougth of how Caylee died is so hear breaking-just cant get it out of my mind
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: November 09, 2009, 09:00:40 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/08/18/crimesider/entry5250389.shtml
November 9, 2009 8:15 AM
Book 'Em: Mommy's Little Girl, Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate
Posted by Barry Leibowitz

NEW YORK (CBS) In the summer of 2008, two-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Five months later, her body was found near the family home in Orlando, Florida. In MOMMY’S LITTLE GIRL: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee's Tragic Fate, Diane Fanning goes behind the headlines to provide a heartbreaking account of a case that shocked the nation.

It's an account based on thousands of pages of police transcripts and reports, and other official documents, as well as taped interviews and on-site research.

When news broke of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance, there was a huge outpouring of sympathy. The search made front-page headlines. But there was one huge question mark hanging over the case: the toddler's mother.
As the investigation continued and suspicions mounted, Casey Anthony became the prime suspect. In October 2008, a grand jury indicted the young single mother based on new evidence -- her erratic behavior and lies, and signs of human decomposition in the trunk of the car she'd been driving before Caylee disappeared. Casey Anthony pled not guilty to charges of first-degree murder; now her trial is pending.

This timely account weaves together the details surrounding this highly publicized case, about the tragic death of a little girl whose fate captivated a nation.

Interview with Diane Fanning by Barry Leibowitz, Senior Writer at 48 Hours | Mystery

What makes the Caylee Anthony case so compelling?

Fanning: The emotional draw of three of the basic elements of this story drew the public’s eye and made it easy to care about the outcome.

First of all, the most important person in this drama is the victim, little Caylee Marie. She was a beautiful little girl with the wide-eyed charm that stirs up our basic protective instincts and embodies the essence of innocence. When we first learned of her, Caylee was a missing child. We had high hopes for a happy ending—despite grim statistics to the contrary. We wanted to believe she could be found, safe and sound, and returned home to her family. The public made an emotional investment in this positive outcome.
Secondly, the story had the perfect setting for this sunny optimism—Orlando, Florida. This city is a Mecca for children, reflecting their wonder, their wishes, their dreams.

Middle class America yearns to take their children on a trip to this magical city in the sunshine state. This upbeat image of Orlando promises a Disney-like happy ending.

Unfortunately, for Caylee, that promise was not kept. It was destroyed by the third compelling element of this story—the accused perpetrator.

We think of those who would harm an innocent child as monsters. We could feel untouched by a crime if all these monsters were easy to recognize on sight—wild-eyed, drooling, depraved strangers. They rarely are—most of these monsters look just like us. In this case, the suspected villain is a young, attractive single mother without a history of poverty, abuse or deprivation to give us an understanding of her heartlessness. She was a slightly pampered, middle-class woman, much like the girl who lives next door. And that made us all question our assumptions and preconceived notions.
Those three elements alone made a heady combination that could easily capture the interest of crime watchers from coast to coast.

But this case brought even more to the table. Between the state’s slow and deliberate public release of discovery documents and an ever-changing side show of eccentric characters from a black-hatted bounty-hunter to a controversial band on a flatbed truck, this story never faded from the attention of the 24-hour news cycle.

What's the most fascinating forensic aspect of the case that needs answers?

Fanning: What has fascinated me the most is the odor analysis in the back of the car that indicated little Caylee’s body was stashed for some time in the trunk. There is a lot of skepticism about the strength of the science behind this forensic technique. On the one hand, you have highly regarded scientists examining this evidence and presenting it as fact. On the other, the cynics peer at it suspiciously suspecting junk science where data is twisted to prove a point rather than leading to a conclusion through scientific method. If the science behind it could be demonstrated to be sound through its presentation in this trial, it could have huge implications for future courtroom confrontations.

I, personally, maintain a querulous pose on the issue but, also find it, in my mind, to be irrelevant. I was far more moved by the anecdotal evidence. Not only did trained dogs hit on the trunk, but experienced investigators and other observers recognized the smell of decomposing human flesh. They all assure us that it is an odor never forgotten and never mistaken. To me, that is compelling evidence.

The only question that really matters in this case, though, is the jurors’ perception. Will they accept the forensic analysis or reject it? If the latter, will the personal observation testimony be sufficient to convince them, as it was for me?
Did you uncover anything that may prove more important than most people realize?

Fanning: The exquisite ease of making chloroform at home, to my thinking, is a critical part of this story. Not only is it easier than I would have believed possible but, apparently, in some circles, it is the preferred method employed by some date rapists.

The state knows that Casey Anthony researched this subject. If the prosecutors believe she employed it to eliminate her child, a courtroom presentation of this process could prove to be the most dramatic moment in the trial.

Is there an issue in the Caylee Anthony case that you think will be decisive?

Fanning: The most decisive issue in this case is that of premeditation. The prosecution needs to overcome the accident theory and the impulsive moment of passion theory in order to prove its existence. Often, when we think of premeditation, we expect a well-planned crime executed on a pre-determined schedule.

But with many indicators that Casey reacted when she did because of an argument with her mother, the state will need to show that although the actual timing, the day that it happened, might have been an impulsive act prompted by events, it was still backed by months of dogged research and deep contemplation.
What's your take on the relationship between Casey Anthony and her mother – and with her parents in general – and will it have a direct bearing on the outcome?

Fanning: Casey and Cindy Anthony seemed to have an excellent and close mother-daughter relationship before Casey hit puberty. In her early teens, Casey honed her skills in manipulation and deception by practicing on Cindy. It was difficult for Cindy, as it is for any mother, to distinguish between the normal adolescent breaking-away in search of independence and less socially acceptable behavior.

When the latter became obvious, Cindy refused to see it.

With each passing year, Casey became better and bolder with her prevarication and Cindy found it easier to deny the evidence of Casey’s behavior and accept whatever cover stories her daughter concocted. Cindy did not want to believe that her daughter would lie to her and therefore, refused to accept that reality.

George, on the other hand, attempted to question Casey’s version of events on many occasions but when he did his wife took his daughter’s side, racing to her defense. Any parenting expert makes it clear that a united front is vital when raising a teenager. It was there that Cindy and George failed and Casey learned manipulating them one against the other was the best way to insure that she would get whatever she wanted.
Even when the conflict between Casey and Cindy escalated into all-out war after Caylee’s birth, Casey still found it easy to revert to the manipulative behavior needed to get the response from her mother that she wanted. She couldn’t maintain that pleasant demeanor with her mother but she could call on it when all else failed.

Both Cindy and George tended to see the actions of their daughter as a reflection on themselves. George’s response was usually to shoulder the guilt upon himself as a parent instead of placing it on his daughter where it belonged. In the process, he taught Casey that personal responsibility was an unnecessary value.

Cindy, on the other hand, seemed incapable of separating herself and her daughter into two separate people at times. If Casey did something that Cindy could not imagine doing herself, Cindy’s only remaining option was denial—against all evidence, all logic and all common sense.

Cindy’s willingness to do anything to protect her daughter, including the withholding of important evidence, has destroyed her credibility and made even a mother’s plea for mercy in the penalty phase at trial, if it comes to that, meaningless and unmoving.

Is there an element of the case you think is still to be unraveled?

Fanning: Yes -- Who is Caylee’s father?

It is not clear that even Casey Anthony knows the real answer to that question. She’s admitted to at least one sexual encounter with a man whose last name she never knew—there could be many more.

Will someone step forward before the trial? Will some young man quietly submit to DNA testing and when paternity is confirmed, reveal himself as a champion for justice for the daughter he never knew?

It sounds too melodramatic to happen. But all along, this story has been filled with those unexpected, jaw-dropping, head-scratching moments that no one saw coming. Could the appearance of Caylee’s biological father be another one of them?
BONUS QUESTION: What question should Crimesider have asked you that we didn’t... and what’s the answer?

Fanning: Why does this story matter? First and foremost, it matters because Caylee Marie Anthony matters. Because this little girl deserved to experience life from its beginning until its natural end. Because her life was stolen from her, by all indications, by the one person she should have been able to trust more than anyone else in the whole world.
Many ask “What makes Caylee more important than the other toddlers who lose their lives to homicide, unnoticed and uncelebrated in the media?” The answer is simple.

Caylee is more than one little girl—Caylee is the face and the voice for all young innocent children cut down by the cruelty, narcissism and depravity of others.

A generic story about hundreds of murdered children may shock us but it doesn’t have the emotional impact of directly looking into the eyes of one victimized child.

We often hear of stories of massive tragedies where hundreds or thousands of people are killed in a massacre or natural disaster. We are stunned by these large numbers but we cannot feel the texture of the pain, plunge into the depth of the tragedy or draw these victims close to our hearts until a journalist takes us straight to one victim, to the grief of that person’s family and community, to the loss that one individual’s life has brought to the world.

Caylee is just one little girl who deserved to live but when I look at her, I see so much more. I see legions of nameless children who suffered similar fates, lining up behind her demanding justice, pleading for change, begging for protection. And our little Caylee is standing vigil for them all.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 09, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »

Good Morning!  an angelic monkey

I posted this because I need something to laugh this morning. I think I need to thank Brandi.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 09, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »

Good Morning!  an angelic monkey

I posted this because I need something to laugh this morning. I think I need to thank Brandi.  Monkey Devil!

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.