March 28, 2024, 11:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 411745 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »

If someone can clarify for me;  When did the Ants clean the car? George is the "detailer", but he was at work. Cindy went back to work.  Was it cleaned and then garbage bags put back in it?  Why leave diaper bag, mama, ect, but taked the clothes and shoes to be washed?  I can't wrap my head around this part, what am I missing?

Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey

The bag wasn't with the Anthony family, it was removed from the car at the tow yard and thrown in the trash where it was retrieved later. Had it got back to the home we wouldn't have the evidence we do.

Hi MIKI! 
There was another bag of garbage at the Anthonys that was retrieved from their garbage can. Either Spindy or Georgie gave it to the LE.
The original so called stinky bag was retrieved from the tow yard the night of July 15/16. It was in an early-on doc dump.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #921 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:43 PM »

Good morning everyone!! I'm desperately trying to catch up but had a thought (sorry if it's been covered).  About the doll: I was thinking KC may have put the chloroform on Caylee's doll hoping she would hug the doll and pass out from fumes? Ugh...breaks my heart to even think about! 

Okay, I admit to being a little hit and miss reading all of documents.... can someone clarify for me:  Was it definitely chloroform traces on the doll?  I had read that there were stains of urine on the body of the doll.  Was there both?  Was urine ruled out?  Was there traces of chlorform in little Caylee's urine???
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #922 on: November 09, 2009, 12:31:23 PM »

If someone can clarify for me;  When did the Ants clean the car? George is the "detailer", but he was at work. Cindy went back to work.  Was it cleaned and then garbage bags put back in it?  Why leave diaper bag, mama, ect, but taked the clothes and shoes to be washed?  I can't wrap my head around this part, what am I missing?

It was said that Georgie went to work since he was beginning a new job. But I am not sure it was ever really verified he was there. The job didn't last long, at any rate. Maybe he did an hour or two cleaning before he went to work while Spindy went back to work, and when she finally did return, she finished up. I cannot imagine Spindy going back to work unless she knew the car was being taken care of. I think the garbage bag was retrieved from the Anthony's garbage can, and after Spindy did the cleaning on the other items, they were put back so it would look like that is how they found it. JMO

or, is the garbage bag the one that the police retrieved from the dumpster near the towyard?
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #923 on: November 09, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »

Good morning everyone!! I'm desperately trying to catch up but had a thought (sorry if it's been covered).  About the doll: I was thinking KC may have put the chloroform on Caylee's doll hoping she would hug the doll and pass out from fumes? Ugh...breaks my heart to even think about! 

The doll originally tested positive for traces of chloroform at first, but when later tested, it only showed urine stains. I wondered if trace amounts chloroform was already in Caylee's system when she lost control of her bladder. 

Thanks, Fanny, you answered just the question i was wondering about.
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #924 on: November 09, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

Good Morning everyone!

Guess I learned my lesson.... just read and all my questions will be answered.  Silly me, should know this by now!  I am constantly in awe of your collective memory and attention to detail! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: November 09, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

Good Morning everyone!

Guess I learned my lesson.... just read and all my questions will be answered.  Silly me, should know this by now!  I am constantly in awe of your collective memory and attention to detail! 

Sometimes I wish I didn't know so many details and mostly retained them. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: November 09, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: November 09, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »

I've read about half of Diana Fanning's book and it is well written, using LE interviews, documents and her own interviews with various witnesses and Casey's ex-friends.  She makes it clear that Casey is innocent until proven guilty (IMO in a court of law only) and does not accuse her.  She reports what is known to the public along with some comments I hadn't heard before. 

I don't consider this book any different from all the other books about true crime, murders, etc.  This is what Ms. Fanning does for a living and she is compensated for it, just like all the other authors.  I do have a big problem with relatives of murder victims making a career and money off of the death.

I also have a problem with someone the age of Cindy Anthony getting a big tattoo on their belly.  She is essentially trash.

I stopped reading Mark Furhman's book because there are just too many inaccuracies in it, i.e. Lee is 36 years old and Cindy is straightlaced.  I might go back to it if I get desperate for reading material.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: November 09, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  

Several reasons, one of which is the tow yard owner knew what that smell was, and the Anthonys were not sure he would not report it to the police. Another is Spindy blabbed to Amy that it smelled of death. I know there are more, but I can't think of them now.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: November 09, 2009, 01:55:13 PM »

Several reasons, one of which is the tow yard owner knew what that smell was, and the Anthonys were not sure he would not report it to the police. Another is Spindy blabbed to Amy that it smelled of death. I know there are more, but I can't think of them now.
Yes, now that makes sense.  I have problems wrapping my mind around different scenarios, of who knew what, when.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: November 09, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »

Didn't she also tell her co-workers that there was a terrible smell in the car?  The Anthonys just can't keep their mouths shut and it will all come to bite them in the butt in due time.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: November 09, 2009, 02:24:31 PM »

Didn't she also tell her co-workers that there was a terrible smell in the car?  The Anthonys just can't keep their mouths shut and it will all come to bite them in the butt in due time.

IMO, when CA blurted that out on the phone, it was the one and only time in this entire saga that she was bewildered, afraid and HONEST. At that split second in time I think she was sick with fear that since kc was right there and Caylee wasn't, alarm bells were screaming in her head and she was not in spin mode, not yet.
Once the realization hit, then the cover up began, why is the real question.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: November 09, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=589
Casey Anthony furious over Tot Mom play, can report be trusted?
Posted by Melissa Finlay On November - 9 - 2009
Casey Anthony play Tot Mom

Casey Anthony is furious over the Steven Soderbergh play Tot Mom, according to a report by the National Enquirer. Though many are also upset that Steven Soderbergh has turned the saga of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first degree murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony, many wonder if the National Enquirer report is true.

The National Enquire wrote an article titled, “Casey rants over play about Caylee” and continues to quote an anonymous jail source who describes Casey Anthony’s demeanor after hearing that Soderbergh would run the play from December 18, 2009 until January 31, 2010. The play is set to star Cate Blanchett and Essie Davis.

According to the Orlando Sentinel’s Hal Boedeker, the report is a complete fabrication as his sources from the Orlando County Jail have revealed. The National Enquirer has a history of fabricating stories and often prints stories that border on factual truths.

The Enquirer published the first photo of Jaycee Dugard that was on the back of Phillip Garrido’s business card. After the publication, spokesperson for the Jaycee Dugard family quickly took to the media to denounce the image as not being Jaycee. Both Casey Anthony and Jaycee Dugard’s case have garnered plenty of media attention and it is common in high profile cases for certain publications to fabricate stories to promote sales.
According to the Orlando Sentinel  and Hal Boedeker’s sources, Casey Anthony has never acted out in jail or created a disturbance. A quote from Allen Moore, in Boedeker’s article states that the Enquirer has shown little regard for truth when it pertains to Casey Anthony.

The play Tot Mom was written from police reports, discovery released to the public, and episodes from the Nancy Grace show. No one from the Anthony family, nor Casey Anthony herself stands to gain anything from the play.

Casey Anthony is expected to stand trial in the summer of 2010.

You may read the National Enquirer article here.http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_caylee_steven_soderbergh_tot_mom/celebrity/67623

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: November 09, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I've missed you guys!  Work has been brutal, and I had to take a step back to "save" (regain?) my sanity....

I'm catching up, but one thing I don't seem to be able to find is transcripts from the interviews with LP and Tracy.  Were they ever released?  Thanks in advance!

(And thanks, Brandi, for "sprucing me up"!)  Muah!  Muah!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #934 on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:16 PM »

Could it be that the syringe has nothing to do with this case and was found with the chloraform to be used as a type of bleach to sterilze the needle?

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: November 09, 2009, 03:07:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I've missed you guys!  Work has been brutal, and I had to take a step back to "save" (regain?) my sanity....

I'm catching up, but one thing I don't seem to be able to find is transcripts from the interviews with LP and Tracy.  Were they ever released?  Thanks in advance!

Here you go.     http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d10-New-audio-files-released-in-Casey-Anthony-case-listen-now

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: November 09, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »

Irish Monkey they are posted here also.  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/04/cayleecasey-anthony-case-padilla-interviews-released-today/

~ Peter Frampton
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: November 09, 2009, 03:10:24 PM »

Here you go.     http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-7403-Tampa-Crime-Examiner~y2009m9d10-New-audio-files-released-in-Casey-Anthony-case-listen-now

Thanks Trim!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #938 on: November 09, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »

Could it be that the syringe has nothing to do with this case and was found with the chloraform to be used as a type of bleach to sterilze the needle?

Nevermind, the Gatoraide bottle was found in the backback, right?

Do No Evil 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 09, 2009, 03:29:19 PM »

Why would anyone bother to sterilize a needle when preparing to kill someone with it? Surely not for re-use.... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.