April 23, 2024, 09:07:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413104 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: November 09, 2009, 03:31:09 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  

Several reasons, one of which is the tow yard owner knew what that smell was, and the Anthonys were not sure he would not report it to the police. Another is Spindy blabbed to Amy that it smelled of death. I know there are more, but I can't think of them now.
Didn't she also tell her co-workers that there was a terrible smell in the car?  The Anthonys just can't keep their mouths shut and it will all come to bite them in the butt in due time.

IMO, when CA blurted that out on the phone, it was the one and only time in this entire saga that she was bewildered, afraid and HONEST. At that split second in time I think she was sick with fear that since kc was right there and Caylee wasn't, alarm bells were screaming in her head and she was not in spin mode, not yet.
Once the realization hit, then the cover up began, why is the real question.

Yes, Panic over-rode everything else. As soon as that calmed down the lying began and has never stopped.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: November 09, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »

I've read about half of Diana Fanning's book and it is well written, using LE interviews, documents and her own interviews with various witnesses and Casey's ex-friends.  She makes it clear that Casey is innocent until proven guilty (IMO in a court of law only) and does not accuse her.  She reports what is known to the public along with some comments I hadn't heard before. 

I don't consider this book any different from all the other books about true crime, murders, etc.  This is what Ms. Fanning does for a living and she is compensated for it, just like all the other authors.  I do have a big problem with relatives of murder victims making a career and money off of the death.

I also have a problem with someone the age of Cindy Anthony getting a big tattoo on their belly.  She is essentially trash.

I stopped reading Mark Furhman's book because there are just too many inaccuracies in it, i.e. Lee is 36 years old and Cindy is straightlaced.  I might go back to it if I get desperate for reading material.

I agree, I started to read Mark Fuhrman's book online, the first chapter was so full of inaccuracies regarding the case- not opinions, but documented facts that I lost faith rapidly, which surprised me, because I thought better of him than to be that careless.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: November 09, 2009, 03:38:54 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  

Cindy called the police at first to call Casey's 'bluff' as she thought and force her to return Caylee to her- at that point she thought KC was just being vicious in keeping Caylee away from her. Once Casey was back at the house, was even more evasive,lying and Cindy knew it, Lee was able to extract from her the "I haven't seen my baby in 31 days story'- so Cindy calls again, in a panic, not knowing what Casey "had done" but half believing the Zanny story, and then after the calls were made she was able to think of the full implications, Caylee missing, smell of death, Casey lying her azz off as usual, and the light dawned. Then she started denying, lying, covering, and is to this day.   
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 09, 2009, 03:45:52 PM »

CC
the gatorade bottle w/ needle was found in a plastic Disney bag near Caylee's remains.
PS Love your posts. Thx.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: November 09, 2009, 03:46:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I've missed you guys!  Work has been brutal, and I had to take a step back to "save" (regain?) my sanity....

I'm catching up, but one thing I don't seem to be able to find is transcripts from the interviews with LP and Tracy.  Were they ever released?  Thanks in advance!

(And thanks, Brandi, for "sprucing me up"!)  Muah!  Muah!
IRISH! I have wondered about you. I have hung in here and now I am way-far over the edge of sanity!!!! Yes, the interviews were released! And much, much more. I am so glad to see you! I always download the PDF's to a file, so I don't have the exact links, but I am sure some smart monkey here can direct you to them.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: November 09, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

Could it be that the syringe has nothing to do with this case and was found with the chloraform to be used as a type of bleach to sterilze the needle?

I am praying the syringe was used to draw the chloroform out of the bottom of the bottle where it separates but in my heart, I feel she injected Caylee with it. Here I go again...

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: November 09, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »

Hey Monkeys!  I've missed you guys!  Work has been brutal, and I had to take a step back to "save" (regain?) my sanity....

I'm catching up, but one thing I don't seem to be able to find is transcripts from the interviews with LP and Tracy.  Were they ever released?  Thanks in advance!

(And thanks, Brandi, for "sprucing me up"!)  Muah!  Muah!
IRISH! I have wondered about you. I have hung in here and now I am way-far over the edge of sanity!!!! Yes, the interviews were released! And much, much more. I am so glad to see you! I always download the PDF's to a file, so I don't have the exact links, but I am sure some smart monkey here can direct you to them.   

Thanks Fanny!  My firm has gone through three staff reductions since I last swung on a vine here...but I'm still swinging!  And trying, to get caught up.  Just when I think nothing more in this case can cause me to be surprised, astounded, and mortified, I am proven wrong!         WOW

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: November 09, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

Could it be that the syringe has nothing to do with this case and was found with the chloraform to be used as a type of bleach to sterilze the needle?

I am praying the syringe was used to draw the chloroform out of the bottom of the bottle where it separates but in my heart, I feel she injected Caylee with it. Here I go again...

Deep breaths, honey!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: November 09, 2009, 03:51:51 PM »

Cindy called the police at first to call Casey's 'bluff' as she thought and force her to return Caylee to her- at that point she thought KC was just being vicious in keeping Caylee away from her. Once Casey was back at the house, was even more evasive,lying and Cindy knew it, Lee was able to extract from her the "I haven't seen my baby in 31 days story'- so Cindy calls again, in a panic, not knowing what Casey "had done" but half believing the Zanny story, and then after the calls were made she was able to think of the full implications, Caylee missing, smell of death, Casey lying her azz off as usual, and the light dawned. Then she started denying, lying, covering, and is to this day.   

I'm on the branch with you, because I think that is exactly what happened. Spindy didn't really know before, but she damned sure knew it right after she hung up that phone on the third 911 call.

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: November 09, 2009, 03:52:35 PM »

I'm on the branch with you, because I think that is exactly what happened. Spindy didn't really know before, but she damned sure knew it right after she hung up that phone on the third 911 call.

Move on over, if there is room for one more....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: November 09, 2009, 03:53:49 PM »

an angelic monkey

Deep breaths, honey!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: November 09, 2009, 03:54:53 PM »

Deep breaths, honey!
an angelic monkey I got in your box, but you knew that! 

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: November 09, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »

And I'm sure this has been noted, but I just read the transcripts of the LE interviews of Sindy, Geo and Lee.  UNBELIEVABLE.  The two parents couldn't tell the truth to save their own lives.  I have never been witness to so many "mistruths" and "misdirections" in my life.  I smell perjury charges coming, after the fact......

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: November 09, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »

And don't even get me started on the cruise....

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: November 09, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »

Nite all!  Stock market is closing, and I'm headed for home.  It's great to catch back up with y'all.  Have a blessed evening!

an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: November 09, 2009, 04:04:17 PM »

Exactly. The way we've all been able to see the way CA lies, that phone call didn't seem to have any of her trademark smirks, sarcasm, outrageous details, transference of blame etc. , that whole afternoon she probably was livid. she couldn't wait to confront kc and wring the story out of her but when it was clear that Caylee wasn't  being held from  just her, for two seconds, it was all about Caylee. But then.................like you said, to this day, lies.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: November 09, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

I am still conflicted, the car has this unmiskenable smell.  So the clean up would have been in the wee night hours, after police left?  Why did the police leave the car if it smelled so bad?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: November 09, 2009, 04:32:57 PM »

I am still conflicted, the car has this unmiskenable smell.  So the clean up would have been in the wee night hours, after police left?  Why did the police leave the car if it smelled so bad?

Had they already gone into ultra spin mode by the time they got there? The "tow guy threw out a pile of stinky garbage" ? I'll need to back and check the account of all that. I can only guess that by the time the police arrived the cover up had begun and as we've all seen, the entire family convoluters screaming/talking at once maybe threw the officers off their game a little? There's been a few times that the local LE seemed a little lax
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: November 09, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

I have wanted the answer to this as well. They had to have been able to smell it too. Wasn't a female officer going thru the car too? Wonder why no one questioned it or brought it up?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: November 09, 2009, 04:41:51 PM »

Had they already gone into ultra spin mode by the time they got there? The "tow guy threw out a pile of stinky garbage" ? I'll need to back and check the account of all that. I can only guess that by the time the police arrived the cover up had begun and as we've all seen, the entire family convoluters screaming/talking at once maybe threw the officers off their game a little? There's been a few times that the local LE seemed a little lax

Gosh, I can only imagine how the officers felt after just a few minutes of those nuts! I'd a been thrown off my game too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.