April 25, 2024, 08:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413201 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: November 09, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  

Cindy called the police at first to call Casey's 'bluff' as she thought and force her to return Caylee to her- at that point she thought KC was just being vicious in keeping Caylee away from her. Once Casey was back at the house, was even more evasive,lying and Cindy knew it, Lee was able to extract from her the "I haven't seen my baby in 31 days story'- so Cindy calls again, in a panic, not knowing what Casey "had done" but half believing the Zanny story, and then after the calls were made she was able to think of the full implications, Caylee missing, smell of death, Casey lying her azz off as usual, and the light dawned. Then she started denying, lying, covering, and is to this day.   

I'm on the branch with you, because I think that is exactly what happened. Spindy didn't really know before, but she damned sure knew it right after she hung up that phone on the third 911 call.

Hi, DD, Hi WO, Hi Fanny Mae---I agree.  That telephone call seems to be the last and in fact only time Cindy-poo has told the truth. Then the coverup set in.  Clean the car, remove and clean contents, etc.  Cindy and George, by that time, knew exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it, IMO.

I am disappointed that those two morons haven't been charged with anything.  The statute of limitations is running on all of the actions with which they might be charged and I honestly think LE will never charge them. They've been through enough, doncha know?

It is too horrible for me to contemplate that Casey might have injected Caylee with chloroform. But, OMG, I think she probably did.  Maybe she put the tape over her mouth so she wouldn't scream.  I'd like to put duct tape over all of their mouths, but I am not a criminal so I'll leave it to them to cook their own goose.

I've also come to believe it likely that Casey did kill Caylee at home on the 16th. After George went to work, she came back and did the deed, IMO, because the material she needed was there at home and if she had left in a huff the night before she wouldn't have had what she needed to torture and kill sweet little Caylee.  Of course she could have left the night before and come back the next day to complete her plans.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 09, 2009, 04:54:13 PM »

I could never clean out a car trunk thinking, knowing that my grand daughter was the reason for me cleaning out the car and for the smell coming from that trunk. because she had been dead in that trunk!!..I could never, ever do it! the car could go to the junk yard or to the police repo area for all I would care... I would not want the vehicle back and I certainly could never use sponges and paper towels etc to clean up traces of my grand daughter!  and especially to cover up for the person who had murdered her!  but that is just me....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 09, 2009, 05:01:58 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21532034/detail.html
Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Anthony
Hundreds Of Pages Of Anthony Case Documents Available

POSTED: 1:26 pm EST November 5, 2009
UPDATED: 3:54 pm EST November 9, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- New evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony may finally include the smoking gun prosecutors have been seeking since her arrest.

According to forensic reports, the presence of microscopic flies in Anthony's trunk is important because the flies feed on decomposition. Reports indicated the insects were also found at the site where Caylee Anthony's body was found in December.

The forensic report was dated Sept. 22, 2009. Inside the trunk and a trash bag from Anthony's car, investigators recovered a large number of so-called coffin flies, which are gnats that feed on human decomposition.

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell concluded that a large number of the insects found on paper towels inside a trash bag meant there was decompositional fluid on the towels.

"Given the association of the towels with the car, it seems most likely that the paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car," the report stated.

In addition, Haskell said the insects found in Caylee's skeletalized remains and near the body indicated insects started colonizing there in late June or early July 2008.
That would contradict a claim from Anthony's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after she was jailed in October.

FBI lab reports also indicated traces of chloroform on four pieces of trunk liner taken from Anthony's car. Investigators also said they found a Gatorade bottle with a syringe inside that showed traces of chloroform near Caylee's remains in the woods off Suburban Drive.

"My reaction is now I understand why the state attorney is seeking the death penalty. You now have the premeditation filled in. You now have the cause of death filled in," attorney Richard Hornsby said.

"They confirm Caylee was dead at the time Casey had the car. In fact, she was trying to conceal the car from everybody else," Hornsby said of the so-called coffin flies found in Anthony's car.

Hornsby said that there are now multiple reliable scientific opinions based on insects, plant growth and from the medical examiner that the remains were dumped in late June or early July -- not by someone else after Anthony was locked up as her defense argues.

Hornsby said the syringe further removes reasonable doubt about how Caylee died.
"The chloroform is the smoking gun. It's the nail in the coffin, and the duct tape supports the imposition of the death penalty," he said.

Based on the new evidence, Hornsby said it's time for Anthony's defense team to strongly reconsider their all or nothing strategy.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: November 09, 2009, 05:03:04 PM »

I am still conflicted, the car has this unmiskenable smell.  So the clean up would have been in the wee night hours, after police left?  Why did the police leave the car if it smelled so bad?

I have wanted the answer to this as well. They had to have been able to smell it too. Wasn't a female officer going thru the car too? Wonder why no one questioned it or brought it up?
No, George told them to some degree about the smell, and related it to the garbage bag that was thrown away at the tow yard, ( he knew better than to think it was garbage after driving it home without being able to breathe for the stink)  so Yuri Melich went over there late that pm and retrieved it. There is debate whether Cindy's remarks regarding the smell of a dead body in the damn car" were ever relayed by the EMS operator, to the responding Police....  interesting to see how that comes out.  At that point LE knew next to nothing about Casey and were starting the investigation into her story of kidnapping etc. After they got the measure of her with all her lies, job/friends/Zanny/ the next day,they went in an entirely different direction. Also Simon Birch the manager of the tow yard had second thoughts about the garbage when he heard on the news next am about Caylee being missing- he called Yuri and discussed the garbage and the smell of decomposition and - LE picked up the car and....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: November 09, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »

Thanks folks, If they cleaned the car after smelling death, then what was the point of calling police?  

Cindy called the police at first to call Casey's 'bluff' as she thought and force her to return Caylee to her- at that point she thought KC was just being vicious in keeping Caylee away from her. Once Casey was back at the house, was even more evasive,lying and Cindy knew it, Lee was able to extract from her the "I haven't seen my baby in 31 days story'- so Cindy calls again, in a panic, not knowing what Casey "had done" but half believing the Zanny story, and then after the calls were made she was able to think of the full implications, Caylee missing, smell of death, Casey lying her azz off as usual, and the light dawned. Then she started denying, lying, covering, and is to this day.   

I'm on the branch with you, because I think that is exactly what happened. Spindy didn't really know before, but she damned sure knew it right after she hung up that phone on the third 911 call.

Move on over, if there is room for one more....
I am still conflicted, the car has this unmiskenable smell.  So the clean up would have been in the wee night hours, after police left?  Why did the police leave the car if it smelled so bad?

The car was closed up in the garage, and I don't think the first LE focused so much on the car, but where KC said she last saw Caylee. Thus the drive around that night and the next day. I think they were investigating a missing Caylee, and not a dead Caylee at the very beginning. It has never made any sense to me to have left the car in the possession of the Anthonys that long. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: November 09, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

ddex - iirc Geo. p/u car from tow yard and put it into the closed garage.
Casey took the police on that wild goose chase - sawgrass apt's, her phony workplace.  I've often wondered if that time wasting by Casey was deliberate and she knew that her parents would do what they could to clean up after her.  Cindy took all kinds of stuff from the car and washed
it, including a pair of Casey's trousers, the knife etc.
The evidence in that vehicle was impossible to clean as we have seen by the reports.
I digress, anyway I think it was after the interview w/Casey that the police returned to the Anthony residence and took the car into custody.
It has always bothered me greatly that Cindy had any opportunity at all to mess with the evidence.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: November 09, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony’s brother’s girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20931980/detail.html

I hope Mallory remembers Lee’s statement from his depo with the state that she(Mallory)is #5 on his most important person/priority list…….in other words, close to the under-carriage of the bus

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #967 on: November 09, 2009, 05:17:06 PM »

Prosecutors will also depose Mallory Parker on Nov. 12. Parker was Casey Anthony’s brother’s girlfriend at the time Caylee was reported missing.

I hope Mallory remembers Lee’s statement from his depo with the state that she(Mallory)is #5 on his most important person/priority list…….in other words, close to the under-carriage of the bus

Wow, seeme, somehow I missed that, she must be really flattered to know that. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: November 09, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »

Yep.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 09, 2009, 05:21:40 PM »

I have wanted the answer to this as well. They had to have been able to smell it too. Wasn't a female officer going thru the car too? Wonder why no one questioned it or brought it up?

I don't remember a female officer going through the car. I remember a female officer going through KC's belongings when Lee brought them home from Tone's. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 09, 2009, 05:24:32 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony may finally include the smoking gun prosecutors have been seeking since her arrest.

According to forensic reports, the presence of microscopic flies in Anthony's trunk is important because the flies feed on decomposition. Reports indicated the insects were also found at the site where Caylee Anthony's body was found in December.

The forensic report was dated Sept. 22, 2009. Inside the trunk and a trash bag from Anthony's car, investigators recovered a large number of so-called coffin flies, which are gnats that feed on human decomposition.

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell concluded that a large number of the insects found on paper towels inside a trash bag meant there was decompositional fluid on the towels.

"Given the association of the towels with the car, it seems most likely that the paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car," the report stated.

In addition, Haskell said the insects found in Caylee's skeletalized remains and near the body indicated insects started colonizing there in late June or early July 2008.
That would contradict a claim from Anthony's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after she was jailed in October.

FBI lab reports also indicated traces of chloroform on four pieces of trunk liner taken from Anthony's car. Investigators also said they found a Gatorade bottle with a syringe inside that showed traces of chloroform near Caylee's remains in the woods off Suburban Drive.

"My reaction is now I understand why the state attorney is seeking the death penalty. You now have the premeditation filled in. You now have the cause of death filled in," attorney Richard Hornsby said.

"They confirm Caylee was dead at the time Casey had the car. In fact, she was trying to conceal the car from everybody else," Hornsby said of the so-called coffin flies found in Anthony's car.

Hornsby said that there are now multiple reliable scientific opinions based on insects, plant growth and from the medical examiner that the remains were dumped in late June or early July -- not by someone else after Anthony was locked up as her defense argues.

Hornsby said the syringe further removes reasonable doubt about how Caylee died.
"The chloroform is the smoking gun. It's the nail in the coffin, and the duct tape supports the imposition of the death penalty," he said.

Based on the new evidence, Hornsby said it's time for Anthony's defense team to strongly reconsider their all or nothing strategy.

I doubt they will do that though, LKB wants her day in court to argue against the expert testimony ( and she needs the publicity for her book) and Lyons wants to save Casey from the DP ( and she needs the publicity for her book).
That leaves Baez.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: November 09, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »

EWWWW, ya know I always tend to focus my repulsion on spindy and georgie but Lee and his C M A jungle howl just came in my memory. Again, how could he want to send that lying, baby killing sister of his a message of undying love????  Again and again, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT FAMILY????????????  What is wrong with Mallory, she can't be that desparate to take backseat to everyone, surely profitting from the fraudation can't be that lucrative
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: November 09, 2009, 05:28:53 PM »

Yep.

also don't forget the part where Casey said that Lee had tried to have sex with her ! wonder if Mallory questioned Lee about that one!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: November 09, 2009, 05:31:09 PM »

I doubt they will do that though, LKB wants her day in court to argue against the expert testimony ( and she needs the publicity for her book) and Lyons wants to save Casey from the DP ( and she needs the publicity for her book).
That leaves Baez.

And Baez will need publicity for his book, yet to be written, but astronomical odds that it will hit the stores shortly after all of this
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: November 09, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

ddex - iirc Geo. p/u car from tow yard and put it into the closed garage.
Casey took the police on that wild goose chase - sawgrass apt's, her phony workplace.  I've often wondered if that time wasting by Casey was deliberate and she knew that her parents would do what they could to clean up after her.  Cindy took all kinds of stuff from the car and washed
it, including a pair of Casey's trousers, the knife etc.
The evidence in that vehicle was impossible to clean as we have seen by the reports.
I digress, anyway I think it was after the interview w/Casey that the police returned to the Anthony residence and took the car into custody.
It has always bothered me greatly that Cindy had any opportunity at all to mess with the evidence.   

One of the HUGE reasons why I believe Cindy has been the ring-leader of cover up.....In July interview Cindy gives the FBI the 2nd kidnapping scenario at Blanchard Park.........this was never discussed with Casey in any of the video jail visits or phone calls to any family members from her arrest July 16th. Lee, months later stated this 2nd scenario wasn't divulged by Casey to him until her after release from jail August 21st. So, either (1) this was either discussed between Casey and Cindy from July 15th when she picked Casey up from Tony's and her arrest late afternoon July 16th.......(2)Cindy made this scenario up herself as part of her cover-up plan/script. IMO

Cindy and Casey had from IIRC 8am July 16th until her arrest in the afternoon of the same day. Yes, Cindy said they spent that time making her myspace for Caylee. I have the original times she downloaded the pictures of Caylee to her photobucket and myspace. They were downloaded between 8-8:40am. (40 minutes)Quite a few hours remained for clean-up, destroy evidence, and to create more fictional stories.......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 09, 2009, 05:33:31 PM »

Yep.

also don't forget the part where Casey said that Lee had tried to have sex with her ! wonder if Mallory questioned Lee about that one!

I know.   

~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: November 09, 2009, 05:36:19 PM »

I don't remember a female officer going through the car. I remember a female officer going through KC's belongings when Lee brought them home from Tone's. JMO

Ugh! You're right! I should just keep my mouth shut! Starting to really confuse so much of this, and wind up looking like a fool!  Sorry!

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 09, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »

No, George told them to some degree about the smell, and related it to the garbage bag that was thrown away at the tow yard, ( he knew better than to think it was garbage after driving it home without being able to breathe for the stink)  so Yuri Melich went over there late that pm and retrieved it. There is debate whether Cindy's remarks regarding the smell of a dead body in the damn car" were ever relayed by the EMS operator, to the responding Police....  interesting to see how that comes out.  At that point LE knew next to nothing about Casey and were starting the investigation into her story of kidnapping etc. After they got the measure of her with all her lies, job/friends/Zanny/ the next day,they went in an entirely different direction. Also Simon Birch the manager of the tow yard had second thoughts about the garbage when he heard on the news next am about Caylee being missing- he called Yuri and discussed the garbage and the smell of decomposition and - LE picked up the car and....

Thank you!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: November 09, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »

That's what I remember too Fanny.  Is that when greedy Cindy snatched the cash from Casey's wallet?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 09, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »

EWWWW, ya know I always tend to focus my repulsion on spindy and georgie but Lee and his C M A jungle howl just came in my memory. Again, how could he want to send that lying, baby killing sister of his a message of undying love????  Again and again, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT FAMILY????????????  What is wrong with Mallory, she can't be that desparate to take backseat to everyone, surely profitting from the fraudation can't be that lucrative

Well, she DID get to go on a cruise.......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.