April 27, 2024, 07:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413357 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: November 16, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »

I read this on another forum.....does anyone know what the "911" means? Do we know if George threw a bag from the interior of the car into the dumpster as Simon Burch threw the bag from the trunk containing the pizza box?

I read the documents that were released on November 6, and I came across something interesting on page 10461, notations next to information about the daily max/min temperatures for July 15 and July 16:
July 15: "Dad 911 trashbags to dumpster"
July 16: "Bags out evid. 2300"
I would be willing to bet that investigators took the white bag from the dumpster that doesn't have the pizza box inside as evidence the same time they took the other, albeit they haven't released any information specifically in regard to that bag and its contents with documents that are available to the public.

From Cindy's SAO deposition:

Page 313:

Q: Was there anything hanging from the review mirror?

Cindy: Yeah. She keeps a shamrock or something else on the rearview mirror and I think some beads on there. She may even of had a picture of Caylee. I'm not sure. I know sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't.

I would be willing to bet that the picture of Caylee that Casey sometimes did and sometimes didn't have hanging from the rearview mirror is inside the white trash bag that doesn't contain the pizza box

Photo of two trash bags in the dumpster at the tow yard:  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609casephotosset2/1/lg/Trash_bag_0869208.htm

Page 10461 can be found here:  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540599/detail.html

TUPELO, you can even see the picture IN the bag without the pizza box. 

I never realized there were TWO bags from the car before.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: November 16, 2009, 07:34:37 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21632064/detail.html
Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home
State Finds Concern 'Unfounded'

POSTED: 5:15 pm EST November 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EST November 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state Department of Children and Families confirmed that officials visited George and Cindy Anthony Friday to follow up on a complaint about child care.

The couple's attorney called the complaint to DCF harassment of the parents of Casey Anthony.

Since Cindy Anthony said she was on some sort of disability, the man who emailed DCF said he wanted officials to see if the couple needed a license to babysit in their home. The man said he began concerned after seeing the Anthonys on a national news program.

On Friday, investigators visited George and Cindy Anthony at their home to see what kind of child care if any they were providing.

DCF’s Carrie Hoeppner said Cindy Anthony was very open with investigators and said she was “helping a friend who was between babysitters and that's OK.”

Hoeppner said the concerns were unfounded.

Orlando resident Bob Darrah declined an on camera interview, but told WESH 2 News that George Anthony's suicide attempt and Cindy Anthony being on some sort of disability raised his concern about the child's well-being. That’s why he contacted DCF.
“I would have done it for any similar situation," Darrah said. "I would not waste their time."

Cindy and George Anthony are the grandparents of Caylee Anthony, whose body was found in Orange County woods not far from their home. Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with her death and is scheduled to go on trial in 2010.

Casey Anthony is being held on no bond in Orange County Jail.

The Anthonys' attorney Brad Conway said the couple is considering its legal options to deal with what it sees as harassment
Uhm, all I can say is .....  Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!

What JSM said! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: November 16, 2009, 07:52:50 PM »

I read this on another forum.....does anyone know what the "911" means? Do we know if George threw a bag from the interior of the car into the dumpster as Simon Burch threw the bag from the trunk containing the pizza box?

I read the documents that were released on November 6, and I came across something interesting on page 10461, notations next to information about the daily max/min temperatures for July 15 and July 16:
I would be willing to bet that investigators took the white bag from the dumpster that doesn't have the pizza box inside as evidence the same time they took the other, albeit they haven't released any information specifically in regard to that bag and its contents with documents that are available to the public.

Page 313:

Cindy: Yeah. She keeps a shamrock or something else on the rearview mirror and I think some beads on there. She may even of had a picture of Caylee. I'm not sure. I know sometimes she did and sometimes she didn't.

I would be willing to bet that the picture of Caylee that Casey sometimes did and sometimes didn't have hanging from the rearview mirror is inside the white trash bag that doesn't contain the pizza box

Photo of two trash bags in the dumpster at the tow yard:  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040609casephotosset2/1/lg/Trash_bag_0869208.htm

OK- lead me to it!  I can't see any photo?  picture? in the bag on the left? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: November 16, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »

Thanks for that update Trimm

Any time the Anthony's are questioned about anything they do or say, they are being harassed! GMAFB!!  I'm glad this person decided to contact DCF.

What I would like to know who would leave their precious child with Spindy and Georgie?? There is no end of idiots in the world! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1564 on: November 16, 2009, 07:56:02 PM »

Any time the Anthony's are questioned about anything they do or say, they are being harassed! GMAFB!!  I'm glad this person decided to contact DCF.

To be a fly on the wall.   
    Who would use Cindy even in a pinch to babysit?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1565 on: November 16, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »

To be a fly on the wall.   
    Who would use Cindy even in a pinch to babysit?

No way Jose.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: November 16, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »

Western,I can't find the picture either.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1567 on: November 16, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »

Oh good- I'm usually the last to figure anything out..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: November 16, 2009, 08:24:14 PM »

Page 313:

Fanny, I didn't either. I read through Simon Burch's interview earlier and he makes no mention of another bag being tossed at that time. As a matter of fact, he thought the bag was white with yellow pull ties. But he did say that his trash bags were black w/red pull ties, that is how he knew what trash bag to look for when he went back, climbed in the dumpster in search of the bag. He always says bag, not making it plural.

Now in this report is clearly says bags, plural, and then the notation about Dad. I really don't want to go through George's interviews again. But photos don't lie, and there is no way LE could have staged anything as no one really knew what the heck was going on at the time. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: November 16, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »

All the way over to the left, approximately half way down the bag, right above the orange coloring.  To me it looks as if it is a face of a little girl with dark hair and bangs. I asked my son to look at the image, he had no idea what he was looking at, and he thought it was a stuffed animal. So.....am I seeing what I want to see? IDK.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: November 16, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

All the way over to the left, approximately half way down the bag, right above the orange coloring.  To me it looks as if it is a face of a little girl with dark hair and bangs. I asked my son to look at the image, he had no idea what he was looking at, and he thought it was a stuffed animal. So.....am I seeing what I want to see? IDK.

O.K.,I see where you are looking at now.It does look like a face.Thanks.   

~ Peter Frampton
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: November 16, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

To me it looks like a doll's face. JMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: November 16, 2009, 11:08:30 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: November 17, 2009, 06:29:14 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d16-Casey-Anthony-might-as-well-throw-in-the-towel-right-now

Casey Anthony might as well throw in the towel right now
November 16, 11:35 PMSpokane Homicide ExaminerDoyle Wheele

Casey Anthony might as well throw in towel right now.

Yes she can plead guilty now, or get herself a lawyer that at least knows the law.
Her lawyer filed a motion to dismiss her case based the fact that he said the prosecution filed three count on each of the four check charges. He claims this amounts to “double jeopardy.”

Wow is she in deep trouble, a lawyer that is clueless when it comes to the law. Prosecutors almost always charge multiple charges for each offense, they are called lesser included offenses counselor.

As for “double jeopardy” counselor, jeopardy doesn’t attach until the jury is sworn, or if a judge is hearing the case, then the opening remarks have been made. Since you’re not their yet counselor your argument is not only without merit it’s stupid!
Casey you might want to tell your attorney to look up legal terms before he uses them in worthless motions that waste the courts time. He likely took your case to make a name for himself, but it doesn't help you if the name he comes away with is "Mr. Incompetent."

Well one might suppose you could always use it on appeal saying that you had incompetent council.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: November 17, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »

Good Morning.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: November 17, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/16/kronk_scheduled_for_deposition_about_discovery_of_body.html

Kronk Scheduled For Deposition About Discovery Of Body
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:54:01 AM
ORLANDO -- The man who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains will be questioned under oath this week about the event.

Casey Anthony's lawyers plan to depose Roy Kronk on Thursday.

Kronk was working as an Orange County meter reader when he found the child's remains in the woods near the Anthony family home last year.

Kronk called 911 three times beforehand to say he saw something suspicious in those woods.
He was recently fired from his job for being absent too many times.

The deposition is not the first time Kronk has made statements about finding the toddler's body. You can see them here:

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: November 17, 2009, 08:40:10 AM »

Good Morning.   

Good Morning Monks!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: November 17, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/11/16/breaking-will-the-father-of-caylee-anthony-be-revealed-and-will-he-be-key-witness/

BREAKING: WILL THE FATHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY BE REVEALED? AND WILL HE BE KEY WITNESS?

By Steph

Last night Linda Kenney Baden, one of Casey Anthony’s defense attorneys, joined me as a guest on my radio show. Also joining me was her husband — renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Baden. Near the end of the show, I asked Linda a question that had been on my mind for a while about the Casey Anthony case. I wanted to know her thoughts on whether the defense team or prosecutors had an interest in who the father of little Caylee Anthony is? And, if so, would this person testify at trial? She paused and said, “That’s a question to ask the prosecutors.” Then Dr. Baden jumped in saying he could answer the question because he’s not involved in the case. He said they ABSOLUTLEY know who the father is, through forensics, and that we will more than likely hear from this person at trial (IF he is alive and able to testify).

To date, no one in the public knows who the father is. The Anthonys have rightfully skirted the question — it’s actually none of our business — which has only fueled speculation. It is, however, of interest to investigators – and only DNA will tell the truth as to the identity of Caylee Anthony’s father. In my mind, here’s how this person could change the case, at least create reasonable doubt for jurors. We know Casey Anthony had no money; she was so desperate she allegedly was stealing from her mother and her friend Amy Huizenga. (She is charged with check fraud for using Amy’s checks.) So it makes sense that she would contact the father of Caylee for child support. Seems like a no-brainer for any unemployed mother of a young child. This opens up an opportunity for the defense to present the father as having a motive to get rid of little Caylee. No one in the public knows his identity. Perhaps he was being asked to pay support for a child who’s life, as a far as we know to date, he had no part in. It’s not far fetched. I have a call into prosecutors to get a response to this, and I will update when (if) they respond. I think this is interesting. STAY TUNED AND please weigh in. You can listen to the Linda Kenney Baden, in it’s entirety at blogtalkradio.com/Watts-Up-With-This

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: November 17, 2009, 08:48:15 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=695

Why Cindy is her own worst Enemy
November 16th, 2009

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=695

Why Cindy is her own worst Enemy
November 16th, 2009

Good Morning everybody!

Tupelo, this was a good article. The one about the Badens and "Who's the daddy," is just more smoke and mirrors in my view. They are desperate and really reaching now. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.