April 27, 2024, 04:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413332 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: November 19, 2009, 05:36:52 PM »

The Orange County Clerk of Court site has been under construction and is now back up, in a totally different format. Just so you know, when searching the check fraud case, the case number is now 2008-CF-013331-A-O, they added the A.     

thanks tupelo!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: November 19, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »

Hi cece...and thanks....but Elvis must be turning over in his grave right now

oops!  So sorry, Sunny.   

don't forget Sea Searcher.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: November 19, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »

The Orange County Clerk of Court site has been under construction and is now back up, in a totally different format. Just so you know, when searching the check fraud case, the case number is now 2008-CF-013331-A-O, they added the A.     

Nothing new on the civil case.

Murder charges activity:

11/13/2009 Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery
11/13/2009 State's Witness List
12/11/2009 Hearing (9:30 AM)
01/21/2010 Hearing (10:00 AM)

Check Fraud Charges:
11/02/2009 Notice of Hearing
12/11/2009 Hearing (9:30 AM)
12/18/2009 CANCELED Hearing (10:00 AM) Canceled
01/25/2010 Trial (10:00 AM)

were we/us/you/anyone aware of the hearing cancellation for 12/18?If so on what motion? I need to go look for my calendar I guess

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: November 19, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html

Kronk Coming Back For Another Day Of Tesitmony

Former Meter Reader Quiet, Calm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Roy Kronk is coming back for a second day of depositions in the case against Casey Anthony.

Kronk spent hours on Thursday in the closed-door testimony and is scheduled for another day.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: November 19, 2009, 05:48:40 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21661564/detail.html
New Anthony Defense Team Member Seen
P.I. Looking Into Past Of Man Who Found Caylee's Remains

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 3:30 pm EST November 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The man who found the remains of Caylee Anthony was deposed on Thursday by Casey Anthony's defense team, which has added a private investigator to its lineup.
Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were discovered in December by Roy Kronk in a wooded area near the Anthony family's east Orange County home.

As the man who reported finding Caylee's body twice, Kronk is a key witness for the prosecution, and a possible target for the defense.

Kronk first reported finding something suspicious in the woods near the Anthonys' home on Aug. 11, 2008, but after three phone calls, a deputy came out and said he found nothing. That deputy, Richard Cain, was later fired from the Sheriff's Office for lying to his superiors about his encounter with Kronk.
They're trying to defend a first-degree murder charge and they'll ask the questions they want to ask, and we'll answer them and we'll be done," Kronk's attorney, David Evans, said.

A new member of the defense team was seen entering the courtroom on Thursday. Mort Smith is a Chicago-based private investigator who teaches at DePaul University, the same school where fellow defense team member Andrea Lyon teaches.

Smith has been digging into Kronk's personal life for the past several months in an effort to uncover information that might discredit the former meter reader, or at least cast doubt on his story of how he found Caylee.

Anthony's attorneys are likely to ask Kronk about why he returned to the woods and whether someone may have tipped him off that the body was there.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty in her daughter's death, saying a baby sitter took her child. Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.

Kronk, who was recently fired from his job as an Orange County meter reader, has not talked publicly since granting an interview to "Good Morning America" in January.

Watch Local 6 for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: November 19, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »

CeCe thank you for this latest info regarding Mort Smith.  This may have something to do with Conway's statement about how the Anthonys felt about Kronk. They knew all along that his past was being delved into. Just another cover up by them, IMO. They are such irritating liars, IMO. With that said, what could this guy, Mort, have unveiled about Kronk that will be damaging?

Trivia:   I may be mistaken, but I think I have seen him accompanying Ms. Lyon and sitting behind her in court during [ at least ] the two last court sessions that she has been present for in Orlando.  I don't thgink this guy is a brand new participant - but I may be mistaken ... lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: November 19, 2009, 05:57:07 PM »

** think **
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 19, 2009, 05:57:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-roy-kronk-tells-wesh-hes-thankful-to-have-a-lawyer.html
Casey Anthony: Roy Kronk says he's thankful to have a lawyer -- deposition will have a second part
posted by halboedeker on Nov 19, 2009 5:31:35 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

It was the day of the meter reader.

Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains, was deposed today by Casey Anthony's attorneys. There will be a second day of questioning, probably after Thanksgiving. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Kronk told WESH-Channel 2 that he's thankful to have a lawyer despite not having a job. Kronk suffered a neck and shoulder injury while working at a warehouse job he took to avoid the notoriety of the Anthony case. Doctors said he shouldn't return to work, and the county later fired him.

David Evans is representing Kronk pro bono, WESH's Bob Kealing noted.

"I'm very thankful for what he's doing for me and appreciate it very much that he didn't abandon me at this time," Kronk told WESH.

Evans told WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich, "I didn't feel comfortable leaving him without representation, so I'm going to stand by Roy."

The county paid $12,000 in legal bills for Kronk. He won't be reimbursing the county, Belich said. "The county says his tenacity saved taxpayers further expense with more searches and a possibly more difficult prosecution," Belich said. "He's not perfect, but his defense attorney says that's not relevant."

WESH anchor Martha Sugalski set up today's story by describing it as a daylong grilling.
Evans described "a slow, methodical process with a lot of questions about Kronk's personal life," Kealing said. Evans told WESH the close questioning was understandable in a first-degree murder case. "I'm sure that they're going to ask him what he had for breakfast," Evans told WESH.

Belich asked if the defense had gotten into personal, unrelated information. "They're just asking their questions. We don't want to comment in the middle of a deposition," Evans said.

A pretrial hearing on Casey Anthony's check-fraud trial is set for Dec. 11, and that trial is set for Jan. 25, WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said. A pretrial hearing in her murder trial is set for Jan. 21, Opsahl added.

WESH's Sugalski noted that Dominic Casey, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, is scheduled to be deposed by the defense team on Dec. 16.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: November 19, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSzAGXFLv1E&feature=email

Joy Wray has candlelight vigil.....Parody

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 19, 2009, 06:22:41 PM »

Hey Seeme!   
I with Ono,do you think this new investigator is the guy we have been seeing with Lyons at the hearings?I think it might be. 

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: November 19, 2009, 06:26:20 PM »

Hey Seeme!   
I with Ono,do you think this new investigator is the guy we have been seeing with Lyons at the hearings?I think it might be. 

I'm pretty sure he has been at past hearings, yes.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: November 19, 2009, 06:34:20 PM »

CeCe thank you for this latest info regarding Mort Smith.  This may have something to do with Conway's statement about how the Anthonys felt about Kronk. They knew all along that his past was being delved into. Just another cover up by them, IMO. They are such irritating liars, IMO. With that said, what could this guy, Mort, have unveiled about Kronk that will be damaging?

Trivia:   I may be mistaken, but I think I have seen him accompanying Ms. Lyon and sitting behind her in court during [ at least ] the two last court sessions that she has been present for in Orlando.  I don't thgink this guy is a brand new participant - but I may be mistaken ... lol

I think you are right. We discussed him being a law student. He was there the last court session and probably more.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: November 19, 2009, 07:07:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21661209/detail.html

Anthony Motion Wants Kronk Treated As Suspect
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EST November 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney filed a new motion to treat Roy Kronk, the former meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains, as a suspect in her death.

The motion, filed late Thursday, came after Kronk spent the day giving a deposition behind closed doors to the defense. It asks the court to allow the defense to introduce "prior bad acts" by Kronk.

Anthony attorney Jose Baez offered no specifics about the deposition, but Kronk and his attorney said Baez was polite all day and was "not dragged through the mud."

"I haven't done anything wrong and I maintained that all along," Kronk said after deposition.

His attorney, David Evans, said in a news release: "In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior."

Kronk will come back for a second day of depositions in the case against Casey Anthony.

"We're not playing around," Baez said.

Images: Timeline Of Caylee, Casey Anthony Case | Images: Photos Of Caylee

Kronk's attorney dismissed the motion, saying the defense is looking for someone else to point a finger at.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee. Kronk found Caylee's remains in December 2008 in woods near the Orange County home where the Anthonys live.

Before the motion was filed, an attorney for Kronk said there are some things in Kronk's past that he isn't proud of, but those things have nothing to do with his finding of Caylee's remains. The attorney said his client has always been honest about finding the missing toddler and how he made the discovery.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: November 19, 2009, 07:11:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-meter-reader-suspect-20091119,0,7427179.story

Casey Anthony case: Defense points fingers at Roy Kronk as potential murder suspect

Casey Anthony's defense team claims in a motion filed late today that Roy Kronk — the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains — is "equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child."

Now, the attorneys are asking a judge to allow evidence of the Kronk's prior bad acts be presented to a jury when the case goes to trial next year. The defense team gathered this information from interviews with two of Kronk's ex-wives, his son and a daughter of another ex-girlfriend.

So far, the information could not be verified by the Orlando Sentinel. The defense offered no evidence that linked Kronk to Caylee Anthony prior to the child's disappearace.

In the motion, the defense team wants to present:

Evidence indicating Kronk's "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls."

Evidence showing his "history of abusing, restraining, and holding women against their will."

Evidence suggesting "Kronk has, in the past, used duct tape for the purposes of restraining women."

Evidence indicating he is "involved in an imaginary world of fantasy and violence."

A statement that shows Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and "indeed may have had possession or control of them in November 2008, weeks before he alerted law enforcement on Dec. 11, 2008."

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008.

Kronk's attorney, Dave Evans, issued a statement tonight.

"As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished," he wrote in an e-mail.

Kronk called detectives after he found the toddler's remains less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County on Dec. 11. He told authorities that he had tried to alert them of a suspicious bag in the area four months earlier but his tips were shrugged off by deputies.

The defense claims investigators never considered Kronk as a possible suspect and only focused on Casey Anthony. Her case is based on circumstantial evidence.

Her attorneys say they have uncovered "circumstantial evidence which tends to indicate that Roy M. Kronk, and not Miss Anthony, is equally as likely to be responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony."

And, the defense says it raises reasonable doubt as to their client's guilt.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: November 19, 2009, 07:15:42 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21667923/detail.html

Motion: Kronk Could Have Killed Caylee
Anthony's Defense Says Meter Reader Has History Of Abuse, Restraining Women

POSTED: Thursday, November 19, 2009
UPDATED: 6:58 pm EST November 19, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
Just after wrapping up the first day of his deposition, Casey Anthony's defense team has filed a motion alleging the man who found Caylee Anthony's remains could be responsible for the toddler's death.

Defense attorney Jose Baez filed the motion "to introduce prior bad acts and other circumstantial evidence pertaining to Roy Kronk" around 5 p.m. Thursday. The motion lays out the defense's strategy for the first time and claims a third party is responsible for Caylee's death.

The motion claims that Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader that discovered Caylee's remains in December 2008, has a history of abusing and restraining women with duct tape as well as holding them against their will. Caylee's remains were discovered in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

The motion also alleges that Kronk could have a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls.

The defense said it interviewed two of Kronk's ex-wives and his son.

One ex said Kronk kidnapped her and held her for two weeks against her will using duct tape to restrain her.

The defense also claimed Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and may have had possession of them in November 2008.

The defense said the prosecution only has circumstantial evidence against Anthony in the first-degree murder case against her, and according to Florida law, for circumstantial evidence to prevail, all other options must be ruled out.

The motion asks the court "to allow Anthony to introduce at trial circumstantial evidence tending to indicate that a third party, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child Caylee Marie Anthony."

These allegations come the same day Kronk was deposed for several hours and the defense team unveiled its newest member, Mort Smith, a private investigator and professor at DePaul University.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, issued a news release Thursday evening stating his client is a witness, not a suspect.

"Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony," Evans said. "He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney. He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from Day One. He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing."

Evans said Kronk has always understood he may become a target of the defense.

"In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Evans said. "The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

Kronk first reported finding something suspicious in the woods near the Anthonys' home on Aug. 11, 2008, but after three phone calls, a deputy came out and said he found nothing. That deputy, Richard Cain, was later fired from the Sheriff's Office for lying to his superiors about his encounter with Kronk.

Kronk is expected to be a key witness for the prosecution, but the defense apparently hired Smith to dig through Kronk's personal life.

Kronk's deposition will continue on Friday.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21665738/index.html
video report

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: November 19, 2009, 07:19:28 PM »

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s_remains.html

Defense Says Kronk May Have Killed Caylee
Thursday, November 19, 2009 7:02:32 PM

Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- For the first time, Casey Anthony’s lawyers are pointing the finger at someone else.

They're identifying Roy Kronk as a person who may have killed Caylee.

In a motion filed late Thursday afternoon, the defense said:

* they have evidence Kronk has a possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls
    * that he has used duct tape to restrain women
    * that he has a history of abusing and restraining women

The defense wants to grant what's called third party status to Kronk.

Essentially, they’re saying the evidence against Anthony is circumstantial, and there's just as much circumstantial evidence against Kronk, so they want to introduce his background in court.

Shortly after the motion being filed by Anthony's defense team, Kronk's attorney, David Evans, released the following statement.

"Today, the Casey Anthony defense team commenced, but did not complete, the deposition of Roy Kronk in the State v. Casey Anthony case. Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Mr. Kronk is a witness, not a suspect. He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney.  He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from Day One.  He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing.

It is the nature of criminal defense to attempt to find someone to blame for a crime other than the person charged. Mr. Kronk has understood from the beginning that the defense might attempt to cast suspicions in his direction--because that's what defense attorneys do.  In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior. 

The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated.  In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

We’re still going over the documents and will have much more throughout the evening.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 19, 2009, 07:21:33 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-meter-reader-suspect-20091119,0,7427179.story

Casey Anthony case: Defense points fingers at Roy Kronk as potential murder suspect

Casey Anthony's defense team claims in a motion filed late today that Roy Kronk — the former Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains — is "equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child."

Now, the attorneys are asking a judge to allow evidence of the Kronk's prior bad acts be presented to a jury when the case goes to trial next year. The defense team gathered this information from interviews with two of Kronk's ex-wives, his son and a daughter of another ex-girlfriend.

So far, the information could not be verified by the Orlando Sentinel. The defense offered no evidence that linked Kronk to Caylee Anthony prior to the child's disappearace.

In the motion, the defense team wants to present:

Evidence indicating Kronk's "possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls."

Evidence showing his "history of abusing, restraining, and holding women against their will."

Evidence suggesting "Kronk has, in the past, used duct tape for the purposes of restraining women."

Evidence indicating he is "involved in an imaginary world of fantasy and violence."

A statement that shows Kronk knew the location of Caylee's remains and "indeed may have had possession or control of them in November 2008, weeks before he alerted law enforcement on Dec. 11, 2008."

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008.

Kronk's attorney, Dave Evans, issued a statement tonight.

"As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated. In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished," he wrote in an e-mail.

Kronk called detectives after he found the toddler's remains less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County on Dec. 11. He told authorities that he had tried to alert them of a suspicious bag in the area four months earlier but his tips were shrugged off by deputies.

The defense claims investigators never considered Kronk as a possible suspect and only focused on Casey Anthony. Her case is based on circumstantial evidence.

Her attorneys say they have uncovered "circumstantial evidence which tends to indicate that Roy M. Kronk, and not Miss Anthony, is equally as likely to be responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony."

And, the defense says it raises reasonable doubt as to their client's guilt.

Thanks cece...well now we know who they are trying to throw under the bus!!   Kronk sure doesn't look like a 10 to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1777 on: November 19, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »

Eyewitness News asked how the defense will fight the evidence of coffin flies that were found in Casey’s trunk.

“Do you believe coffin flies were in the trunk or are you telling us there weren't coffin flie?” Belich asked.

“I’m not going to comment,” Jose Baez responded.

“I think we're going to see them so how are you going to fight that?” asked Belich.

“I'm not going to comment on what we plan on doing. If that were the case, I might as well cash it in right now,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned that the defense isn’t finished. Baez plans to question Kronk again and said he's also considering a guilty plea in Casey's check fraud case which will be heard in January.

(snipped)

http://www.wftv.com/news/21664084/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: November 19, 2009, 07:25:12 PM »

Thanks for the updates.Who didn't see this coming. 

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: November 19, 2009, 07:25:51 PM »

I think you are right. We discussed him being a law student. He was there the last court session and probably more.

Lyons, Baez , Conway and all of them are prime examples of folks that use their profession to IMO mock the ordinary citizen. They mock the law also cause they have found and exploited every loophole there is. They think nothing of exposing completely innocent people, they delight in providing chapter and verse of any witnesses frailties , they brazenly accuse others with no foundation, they often fabricate alternate versions of the crimes their clients commit all for what? To prove that they can, to exonerate worthless, guilty scum. I don't know how they sleep at night, but I suppose they lay their head on a down pillow far away from the back alleys where the rapist they got off on a technicality assaults a teenager walking home. I guess when that happens they can proudly defend them again and blame society, "we" didn't help that guy out of his depressed lifestyle, poor education etc.
As far as this case, every single person that touches it get filthy. Their names and reputations damaged because of a selfish, lying, maniacal family. The attys. are in it for the fame and money. justice for Caylee is  not even a blip on their radar, thank goodness for the State of Fl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.