April 27, 2024, 11:50:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 413401 times)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: November 20, 2009, 01:09:04 AM »

Hmm, does this mean that any defense team can ruin a persons life by innuendo and malicious accusations with no basis in fact.? Doesn't
the person so slandered have recourse in the courts for any negative outcome if the accusations prove absolutely false.? I am so shocked by these fools, I don't think Bozo is entirely happy with the way things are going.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1841 on: November 20, 2009, 01:14:47 AM »

Oh yeah, and the part about Kronk receiving money.....well why aren't Cindy and George being blamed right along with Kronk? They have gained much more money than he and all for lying about anything and everything they can think of. 

Absolutely! They are the equivalent of the "Teflon Don" right now. I just wonder when the roof is crashing down on their heads? I am still believing, hoping and praying that it does.

I believe as well. In this case good will overcome evil and for that to happen, Cindy,George and Lee will pay. They should have been the ones to protect Caylee from her wicked mother and come to her defense. Their lives will be a living reminder of reaping what you sow. I agree, I wish the trial was tomorrow.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: November 20, 2009, 01:15:56 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense filed a motion to get the court to allow testimony that Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee's remains, should be a suspect in her death. Do you agree that Kronk should be considered a suspect?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 372 Votes
Yes    35    9%
No    337    91%

http://cf.wesh.com/orl/sh/con_surveycontest_display/displaySurveyResults.cfm?contentid=21669097&sitekey=ORL&questionum=1&answer1=2

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: November 20, 2009, 01:50:40 AM »

Casey Anthony's defense filed a motion to get the court to allow testimony that Roy Kronk, the man who found Caylee's remains, should be a suspect in her death. Do you agree that Kronk should be considered a suspect?
Yes    35    9%
No    337    91%

http://cf.wesh.com/orl/sh/con_surveycontest_display/displaySurveyResults.cfm?contentid=21669097&sitekey=ORL&questionum=1&answer1=2

I just voted. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1844 on: November 20, 2009, 02:07:33 AM »

A few court appearances ago Mac the Knife opened his yap.  Last court Judge Stan gave team Bobo till Feb to present the SA with the evidence that they had proof that someone did this which Mac flapped his gums about.  IMO they are doing his to Kronk as time is ticking for them to come up with the "put up or shut up" ruling that Judge Stan gave them.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: November 20, 2009, 06:33:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: November 20, 2009, 06:36:09 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/content/news/southpbc/story/Casey-Anthony-attorneys-to-name-Caylees-killer/4aufmUf7Xk2puygghaWhMg.cspx
Casey Anthony's defense names Caylee's killer
   Reported by: Paige Kornblue
Email: pkornblue@wptv.com
Photographer: Bob Leak
Last Update: 6:28 am
WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- The top lawyer for Casey Anthony is expected to publicly point the finger this morning at the man, they say, killed 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

Casey Anthony is charged with first degree murder in her daughter Caylee's death.

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, is scheduled to appear exclusively on NBC's TODAY SHOW to point the finger at Roy Kronk, the Orange County meter reader who called authorities a number of times over several months in 2008 to report a lead in the search for Caylee.

Eventually, investigators followed up on Kronk's information and found the toddler's remains.   

According to recent reports, the motion filed Thursday by the defense claims Kronk has a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls and a history of abusing and restraining women with duct tape.

The defense has asked that Palm Beach County be among the alternative venues for a trial that is expected by next summer.

The Today Show airs on WPTV NewsChannel 5 starting at 7:00 a.m.
Video at link.  http://www.wptv.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoid=16194@wptv.dayport.com&navCatId=3

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: November 20, 2009, 06:38:35 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-kronk-co.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense: Kronk could be killer
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ November 19, 2009 8:28 PM Permalink | Comments (1)
The defense team for accused child killer Casey Anthony is pointing to the former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains as the person who could be responsible for killing the toddler.

On the same day that Roy Kronk was questioned under oath by the Anthony defense team, lawyers representing the 23 year old filed a motion suggesting Kronk may be the one who killed Caylee. Kronk found Caylee's remains in the woods near the Anthony home last December. He claims he stumbled across them while relieving himself during a break from his shift as an Orange County meter reader.

In an email sent to WDBO, Kronk's lawyer, David Evans, said his client is "a witness not a suspect" and said he has "cooperated fully with law enforcement."

He said Miss Anthony's defense is trying to "find someone to blame other than the person who is charged."

But according to the Orlando Sentinel, the Anthony defense filed motions late Thursday claiming to have evidence that calls into question Kronk's past. It includes a history of inappropriate behavior with young girls; abuse towards women; using duct tape to restrain women; involvement in an imaginary world of violence and fantasy; and evidence that Kronk knew where Caylee's remains were weeks before he reported them.

In the email, Evans said the motions "have no basis in fact." He adds, "[Kronk] vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident he will be vindicated."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: November 20, 2009, 06:41:40 AM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/casey-anthony-s-defense-points-to-meter-reader-74629.html
Casey Anthony's defense points to meter reader as alternative murder suspect
By Sarah Lundy and Willoughmariano

Orlando SentinelOrlando Sentinel
Updated: 6:30 a.m. Friday, Nov. 20, 2009
ORLANDO — Casey Anthony 's defense team is going after the former Orange County meter reader who discovered her daughter's remains, claiming there is circumstantial evidence that makes him "equally likely to be responsible for the death of the child."

Now, the attorneys are asking a judge to allow a jury to hear allegations of Roy Kronk's past wrongdoings, including inappropriate behavior with girls, use of duct tape to restrain women and holding women against their will.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, said his client denies the allegations and understands this is Anthony's defense attorneys attempt to cast blame on someone other than their client.

"In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior," Evans said in an e-mail. "The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings."

So far, the information in the defense's motion, which included hundred of pages of interviews, could not be verified by the Orlando Sentinel. Law enforcement officials have cleared Kronk early in the investigation.

Transcripts of interviews with Kronk's two ex-wives, son, and a longtime live-in girlfriend's daughter depict the former meter reader as an untrustworthy man willing to resort to violence. No police reports or other supporting documentation were provided.
Ex-wives Jill Kerley and Crystal Sparks said Kronk physically attacked them. Sparks said she called police, but could not remember if she sought a restraining order. Kerley said he used duct tape to hold her against her will.

Both ex-wives said Kronk tells tall tales.

"I don't think he would know the truth if it hit him upside the head," said Kerley, who was briefly married to Kronk in the early 1990s.

Kronk's son Brandon Sparks said his father told him before Thanksgiving 2008 that he found Caylee Anthony's body and would be on television. Brandon Sparks shared the news with his wife.

"We both didn't pay any mind, though. We both thought it was far-fetched," Sparks said.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008. If convicted, Anthony could face the death penalty.

The legal request was filed late Thursday, moments after Kronk finished a day of questioning by defense attorneys at the State Attorney's Office. Another day will be scheduled soon.

"I know I haven't done anything wrong and so I have no reason to be fearful," Kronk said afterwards.
Kronk called detectives after he found the toddler's remains less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County on Dec. 11. He told authorities that he had tried to alert them four months earlier but his tips were shrugged off by deputies.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: November 20, 2009, 06:43:39 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-defense-points-to-roy-kronk-as-suspect.html
Casey Anthony: Defense points to Roy Kronk as suspect -- will that approach work?
posted by halboedeker on Nov 19, 2009 6:31:03 PM

Casey Anthony's defense team deposed Roy Kronk today.

But the major headline -- and most sensational development -- happened later: The defense team filed a motion pointing to former meter reader Kronk as a suspect in Caylee Anthony's murder. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in daughter Caylee's death. Kronk found Caylee's remains in December.

"Explosive allegations," WKMG-Channel 6 headlined the story. And so they were.

"Does meter reader Roy Kronk have his own history with young girls?" anchor Mike Garofalo asked.

Reporter Tony Pipitone said the defense was saying "that a third party is guilty of Caylee Anthony's murder -- and who would that third party be? How about meter reader Roy Kronk?"

Pipitone explained that defense investigators "interviewed Kronk's son, two ex-wives and the daughter of a girlfriend and tried to put together a circumstantial case that Roy Kronk is guilty."

WKMG highlighted these points in the motion: Kronk's history of inappropriate behavior with young girls; his history of abusing, restraining and holding women against their will; his use of duct tape to restrain women; and his knowledge of the location of Caylee's remains.

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing summed up the motion: "They are trying to paint him [Kronk] as a suspect rather than a witness." Kealing noted that the motion was "in direct contrast to everything we heard from Kronk and his attorney earlier today."

Kronk told WESH of the deposition, "I know that I haven't done anything wrong. So I don't have a reason to be fearful or troubled by any of this."

Kronk added that the defense team "was very nice and very respectful to me the whole day."

Jose Baez, Anthony's attorney, told WESH, "We're not playing around."

Kealing talked to Kronk's attorney, David Evans, about the motion that was filed late today. Evans told Kealing that the defense team obviously has to find another person to point a finger at, that it's Kronk, and that this development is unfortunate.
Pipitone offered analysis of the motion: "One big problem with that is that there's no evidence we know of that Roy Kronk knew Casey Anthony, had any contact with Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: November 20, 2009, 06:51:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/19/baez_questioning_kronk_about_recovery_of_caylee39s_remains.html
 Defense Says Kronk May Have Killed Caylee
Friday, November 20, 2009 3:28:45 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- For the first time, Casey Anthony’s lawyers are pointing a big finger at former meter reader Roy Kronk.

Following an entire day’s deposition with Kronk, Jose Baez and company filed a motion just as the Clerk of Court's Office was closing.

In a motion filed late Thursday afternoon, the defense said:

* they have evidence Kronk has a possible history of inappropriate behavior with young girls
    * that he has used duct tape to restrain women
    * that he has a history of abusing and restraining women

It's a bombshell document with purported evidence and interviews with people in Kronk's past  -- his own family included.

"(Is there a suggestion that somehow your client is involved in Caylee Anthony's death?) No, no, no, no,” said David Evans, Kronk’s attorney.
(Did they ask you anything you felt was insulting or out of line?) Mr. Baez was very polite to me all day,” Kronk said. “He was very nice to me. And it was a very nice mood in there, so, it wasn't a bad day at all.”

At the exact moment he was answering News 13’s question, documents were being put on file with the Clerk of Courts.

“I haven't done anything wrong and I've maintained that the whole time,” Kronk said. “So I'm just telling them what my discoveries were and, you know, I know I haven't done anything wrong so I don't have a reason to be fearful or troubled by any of this.”

“We're trying to get to the bottom of everything,” Baez said. “We're asking very detailed questions. We are anxious to have all the answers.”

The defense team ended its motion by leaving nothing to the imagination, saying "Roy Kronk, and not Miss Anthony, is equally likely to be responsible for the death of Caylee Anthony."

Shortly after the motion being filed by Anthony's defense team, Evans released the following statement.

"Today, the Casey Anthony defense team commenced, but did not complete, the deposition of Roy Kronk in the State v. Casey Anthony case. Shortly after adjourning the deposition, the Anthony defense team filed a Motion, Memorandum of Law, and accompanying materials suggesting that Roy Kronk, the individual who found Caylee Anthony's remains and repeatedly reported his find to law enforcement agencies, should be considered a suspect in the murder of Caylee Anthony.
Mr. Kronk is a witness, not a suspect. He voluntarily appeared today and truthfully responded to all questions asked by Anthony's attorney.  He has cooperated fully with law enforcement from Day One.  He has nothing to hide, and has hidden nothing.

It is the nature of criminal defense to attempt to find someone to blame for a crime other than the person charged. Mr. Kronk has understood from the beginning that the defense might attempt to cast suspicions in his direction--because that's what defense attorneys do.  In their zeal to defend Casey Anthony, defense counsel has filed papers with the Court that are filled with allegations that have no basis in fact and falsely accuse Mr. Kronk of various types of bad behavior. 

The State will respond to these papers in due course in the criminal proceedings. As for Mr. Kronk, he vehemently denies the allegations against him and is confident that he will be vindicated.  In the meantime, as he stated early on in this case, no good deed goes unpunished."

Thursday's deposition was not the first time Kronk has made statements about finding Caylee’s body:
Video Turning The Tables.  http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=1119KronkDepo_111920091023&cat=CAC&title=Turning%20The%20Tables
Video  Kronk Speaks To News 13 http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000TPYQxKronkTalks_111920091203&cat=Local&title=Kronk%20Speaks%20To%20News%2013
Video  Kronk and Baez Arrive At Deposition. http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000TPYQxKronkVO_111920091119&cat=Local&title=Kronk,%20Baez%20Arrive%20At%20Deposition

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1851 on: November 20, 2009, 07:02:43 AM »

Motions Filed Related To Kronk.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909kronk-motions/indexGallery.htm

Read Memorandum from Jose Baez
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/111909memorandum-kronk/indexGallery.htm

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: November 20, 2009, 07:04:21 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

How Kronk could be a Suspect
November 19th, 2009

Thanks Tupelo.   

~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: November 20, 2009, 07:09:28 AM »

Yes    35    9%
No    337    91%

Thanks Tupelo.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: November 20, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »

Morning Trim.  See you are hard at work this morning.  Thanks for all you bring! 

Baez and his antics are outrageous!   

Fail to see what the Anthony's are up to.  Whatever, it can't be good.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: November 20, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »

Why in the world would Kronk tell his son before Thanksgiving that he had found Caylees body and that he would be on TV...stupid.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: November 20, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »

Thanks Trimm!!
I was just reading that article in the Palm Beach Post and about fell outta my chair ( gotta watch out for the new hip replacement  )
I guess we all have some bones in the closet, but duct taping women??
I just dont believe that he killed Caylee.. how preposterous.. first Jesse, Ricardo.. now Kronk.. maybe they will suddenly get a clue and try to get a plea bargain like LWOP instead of shooting at the moon..
If not it will be a heck of a spectacle to watch in court, if it end up in WPB I will make SURE I get there..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: November 20, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »

Why in the world would Kronk tell his son before Thanksgiving that he had found Caylees body and that he would be on TV...stupid.

Well just because KC's lawyers said it, doesn't make it so!!!

Ughhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: November 20, 2009, 07:26:39 AM »

Why, if KC is innocent, would she NOT report her daughter missing? According to what KC's lawyers just said, Kronk could have done it just as well, why then would KC not say a thing? If someone else took her ya'd think KC would have mentioned that in the first place. Instead she makes up a bonus nanny story, btw, what happened to that? Guess her lawyers just confirmed that was an indeed another KC lie?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: November 20, 2009, 07:44:56 AM »

Why, if KC is innocent, would she NOT report her daughter missing? According to what KC's lawyers just said, Kronk could have done it just as well, why then would KC not say a thing? If someone else took her ya'd think KC would have mentioned that in the first place. Instead she makes up a bonus nanny story, btw, what happened to that? Guess her lawyers just confirmed that was an indeed another KC lie?? 

Exactly, QM.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.