March 19, 2024, 12:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748522 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: January 27, 2010, 02:09:22 AM »

How's the weather been in that area since she went missing? I'm hoping that perhaps it's been cold enough to preserve some evidence?

stayhomemommy-  I know people who live near the area.  They had snow before Christmas with temps near freezing.  Lots of temps since then single digit to teens at night.  Between melting snow from big (for VA) snowstorm and recent rains, I'm told it's pretty mucky with some localized small stream flooding.  The people I know have a house about 1/2 mile off a country road.  They wouldn't dream of using their equipment to check their property right now (getting hung up, tearing up their fields, rutting their roads/trails).  They likely have downed trees on their fence lines, but they don't have livestock to worry about.  They also keep a lookout for trespassing hunters, but their land is significantly smaller, so it's easier. The one thing I wonder about is how large is Anchorage Farm Rd?  Are we talking narrow like a long lane or wide enough for two cars?  Unless there's fairly regular traffic, I'd think you'd notice/hear someone driving up that road (but probably would have forgotten by now though).  Just my two cents.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: January 27, 2010, 02:13:28 AM »

Well it's been a long day, so I'm heading out.  Take good care and God bless you.  Prayers for the Harringtons.

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: January 27, 2010, 05:55:42 AM »

http://www.khabrein.info/news/Morgan_Harrington_update__Morgan_Harrington_body_found_near_a_farm_1264587375/
Morgan Harrington update: Morgan Harrington body found near a farm
27 January, 2010

Virginia: Morgan Harrington update: Morgan Harrington body found near a farm. Long search for missing Morgan Harrington ended as remains of her body were found. Skeletons and other remains spotted near a farm in Charlottesville were almost confirmed as that of  Morgan Harrington, who went missing from last October. Twenty-year-old college student disappeared as she was attending a Metallica concert with her friends at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville.

She was reported to be gone outside the arena during the concert. She then could not able to enter the arena, as a re-entry is not allowed according to the policies of the arena. Morgan, who contacted friends on the phone to let them know that she was put outside, went missing after that. Her cell and wallet were later found in the parking lot of the arena.

Gil Harrington, Morgan's mother said the remains found might be that of Morgan. Morgan's parents had made elaborate efforts to get her daughter back alive. They declared a reward of one hundred thousand dollar and lunched a website for the return of Morgan.

Morgan' parents were on the way to the spot where remains found to help police determine the remains. "We don't think it's been proved definitively yet, but it's most likely," she said. "So, we want to go and be on hand and see if that determination can be made. Or if we can help in making that determination."

Police said they see the death as a homicide and would make deep investigation to catch the killer of killers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: January 27, 2010, 05:58:46 AM »

http://www2.counton2.com/cbd/news/crime/article/authorities_believe_remains_are_that_of_a_missing_va_tech_student/106440/

Authorities believe remains are that of a missing VA Tech student
 NBCNC
Published: January 27, 2010
Updated: January 27, 2010
» 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Virginia authorities say they are fairly confident that the skeletal remains located on a remote farm outside the city of Charlottesville are those of missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.

“We have information that we discovered at the scene that gives us, somewhat confident information, that it is in fact the remains of Morgan Harrington. However, as you observed, the superintendent did not confirm it is Morgan Harrington”, said Lt. Joe Rader, Va. State Police Lead Investigator.

An autopsy is needed to positively identify the remains, but police are treating it as a homicide case.

The farm’s owner made the discovery Tuesday morning, while driving his tractor in the remote field.

David Bass, owner of Anchorage Farm, said, “I was checking the fences, and I thought I saw a dead deer, and I stopped and I saw it was a human skull, and that’s when I called 911.“

The 20 year-old has been missing since mid-October; she disappeared after attending a Metallica concert with friends.

Friends say Harrington went to use the bathroom before the concert ended, and then called to say she had left the venue and could not get back in.

Police have had little else to go on—they released a picture of a necklace similar to the one she wore the night she vanished.
In the months that followed, police, volunteers and Harrington’s parents searched the woods and highways outside Charlottesville; police say the field where the remains were found was not part of the search.

“We had no evidence at the time to search that area”, said Col. W. Steven Flaherty, Virginia State Police.

Authorities will not say what evidence they found at the crime scene, but they are hoping new leads will help solve the mystery of Harrington’s disappearance…and death.

Police have searched through 600 leads in the past few months, but are still asking the public to call in with any tips.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: January 27, 2010, 06:03:36 AM »

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11885483
Positive identification expected Wednesday on skeletal remains
Posted: Jan 26, 2010 9:01 PM CST Updated: Jan 26, 2010 10:32 PM CST
By Tara Morgan - bio | email

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) - Police have more questions than answers as they move into a new phase of the investigation to find out what happened to Morgan Harrington.

Human remains believed to be that of the Virginia Tech student were found at an Albemarle County farm Tuesday.

Investigators will return Wednesday morning to Anchorage Farm off Route 29.

Overnight a state trooper kept watch so that no one would disturb any evidence. Evidence state police will not yet talk about.

For hours, investigators scoured for clues in what police say is likely a homicide investigation in the death of Morgan Harrington.

"Whatever we discover from this time forward we must be very careful because we have a perpetrator, or perpetrators at large that we certainly intend to catch and prosecute," said state police Lt. Joe Rader.

Positive identification is expected Wednesday morning along with cause of death. Farm owner David Bass found the skeletal remains while checking his property line for storm damage. Bass said he was told to keep quiet about any clothing or jewelry that may have been discovered.
"The skull had no hair on it," said a tearful Bass.

The remains were in a hay field which police say was last cut in August.

"At the time Morgan Harrington disappeared the hay field would have been up to the waist," said Lt. Rader.

Bass said the only way to get to that spot is by foot.

"There's no other way. You'd have to go through barbed wire fences, cross rivers, and streams. It's a complete mystery to me," said Bass.

The farm had not been searched before by police.

"We had no evidence at the time that was an area of interest," said state police Superintendent, Col. Steven Flaherty.

Harrington was a junior at Virginia Tech. Counselors are at the ready. Tech President Charles Steger released a statement.

"The Tech community held out hope for Morgan's safe return.  The news from Albemarle County put an end to that hope. The most important work we can do now is to turn our efforts toward the support of Morgan's family, her friends and others struggling to cope with the terrible tragedy," said Steger
As the investigation moves forward police ask that anyone who may have information about this case to call the state police tip line at 434-352-3467.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: January 27, 2010, 06:42:31 AM »

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=11885662
A Gentle Tribute On Copeley Road
Posted: Jan 26, 2010 9:44 PM CST Updated: Jan 26, 2010 10:19 PM CST   
        A Gentle Tribute On Copeley Road

A body was found about seven miles from UVA's Copeley Road Bridge. That's the last place Morgan Harrington was seen October 17th, and the site of a make-shift memorial; a memorial that has new meaning for some now.

It's quiet and cold along Copeley Road. For months this bridge has been a place for hope and comfort. Now with news that police may have found Morgan's body, students are stopping by to share their heartache.

Fresh cut flowers and heavy hearts line the Copeley Road Bridge. Elizabeth Wilkinson went to high school with Morgan Harrington and is now a fourth-year at UVA.  "It's halfway a blessing and it's halfway really depressing just to see how many people care about her, " she says.

Tuesday night, cards and a single candle marked the spot where Harrington was last seen alive. As news spread that State Police are "fairly confident" they've found her remains, emotions were running high.
Wilkinson says, "She's my age, it's somebody that went through something terrible and it's hard to think of someone suffering so much."

The news hit hard on grounds. Women Morgan's age out pledging for sororities say it could have just as easily been one of them.

Elizabeth Cream is a UVA first-year. She says, "It's really, really, really scary, she was a smart, intelligent, woman just like all the girls here at UVA."

UVA first-year Katie Grubiak says, "It's definitely gone through my mind, it definitely could have been anyone, she was a girl just like me."   

Posters and notes of hope for the Harringtons have weathered months of rain and snow along the bridge. Now Wilkinson hopes their storm is over, and that if police have in fact found Morgan Harrington, they may soon find peace.

Students have been stopping by the Copeley Road Bridge all night Tuesday. Just after 7:00 p.m. there were just a few items, but the memorial has grown quite a bit since then.

Reported by Keith McGilvery
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 01:02:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: January 27, 2010, 08:46:14 AM »

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=3204
Morgan Harrington update: body may be found, autopsy performed (video)

Virginia State Police confirmed on January 26, 2010 that they discovered the partially skeletonized remains of a woman that they believe is missing woman, Morgan Harrington.

Morgan Harrington disappeared from a Metallica concert on October 17, 2009 at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Virginia; she was 20-years-old. The body was found in Albemarle County on the 700-acre Anchorage Farm. Though authorities have not made a positive id, sources state that the woman has long blonde hair and was found wearing dark clothing and a bracelet. This description matches the clothing and jewelry worn by Morgan at the time of her disappearance.

Morgan Harrington has been missing for 101 days and her family has been desperately searching for her. Access to the farm has been blocked off as forensic teams are scouring a neighboring wooded area for evidence. The body was discovered by the farmer who went to an area on the property he doesn’t frequently access. His intention was to feed cows, and then he noticed the skeleton. Reports state that at first, he thought it was a deceased deer, but the closer he got to the skeleton, the more he realized it was not an animal. He called state police.

The body has been transported to the medical examiner’s office in Richmond, Virginia where a positive identification will be made.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1127 on: January 27, 2010, 08:48:48 AM »

I am still shocked. Looks like they found her ... she was only 20 -- three years older than my own precious daughter.

I can't say this was unexpected but it hurts nonetheless. I can't even imagine the pain her family is in. Prayers for Morgan and her family. God be with them.

May the person(s) responsible be found too -- the truth is stronger than you, the snow will melt, the weeds will be cleared from your hearts, you will be found.

Shine on in Heaven dear Morgan.

I remember you, Caylee.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: January 27, 2010, 09:39:32 AM »

Prayers for Morgan's family & loved ones.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/27/crimesider/entry6146168.shtml

January 27, 2010 8:03 AM
Morgan Harrington Body Found Update: Autopsy Underway

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (CBA/AP) Virginia medical examiners are conducting an autopsy on the remains believed to be those of missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington and said results would be released today.
snipped.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1129 on: January 27, 2010, 09:49:44 AM »

Thank-you so much for all the updates.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: January 27, 2010, 09:50:58 AM »

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/234465

Remains likely Tech student Morgan Harrington's
A body thought to be Morgan Harrington, of Roanoke County, was found in Albemarle County.

By Rex Bowman | The Roanoke Times

CHARLOTTESVILLE -- The three-month search for Morgan Harrington ended in a remote hayfield Tuesday when an Albemarle County farmer checking his fences discovered what authorities are confident are the Virginia Tech student's skeletal remains.

How she died, when she died and even where she died are now the questions Virginia State Police are trying to find answers to as they scour the hayfield less than 10 miles south of Charlottesville, where Harrington was last seen alive after disappearing from a rock concert.

While state police are waiting for the medical examiner's office in Richmond to make a definitive identification of the body, the search for Harrington is now a search for her killer.

"We have always treated this as a homicide," the chief investigator, state police Lt. Joe Rader, said at a news conference at the agency's Albemarle County office. "We still proceed as if this was a homicide, and most likely will be a homicide."

Harrington disappeared Oct. 17 while attending a Metallica concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville. She was last seen on the Copeley Road bridge just south of the arena, wearing a black miniskirt and trying to thumb a ride. She had been drinking.

The discovery of the 20-year-old Roanoke County woman's body comes after months of intensive searching from volunteers around the state, prime-time attention from cable news outlets and a campaign on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. In the end, the massive searches and intense media scrutiny failed to locate Harrington: Her body was discovered by a rural farmer who said he first mistook her remains for a deer carcass as he rode his tractor across his farm.

"This was a seriously decomposed body," said David Bass, owner of the 742-acre Anchorage Farm, explaining why he did not immediately recognize the remains as human. Bass said the rough field where he found Harrington was one and a half miles from his 19th-century farmhouse, hard against a mountain and one that he seldom walks over.

Rader said the private farm along U.S. 29 was never searched, and at the time of Harrington's disappearance, the grass in the field was waist-high. There is no public access to the field, he added.

Rader declined to say why investigators are confident the body is Harrington, except to say "significant items" were found in the field. In addition to her black miniskirt, Harrington had been wearing distinctive jewelry, black boots and a black T-shirt with the name of rock band Pantera across the front.

Tuesday, her parents, Dan and Gil Harrington, drove to Charlottesville to talk with investigators. They did not attend the 5 p.m. news conference. "They're reacting as parents would react in this particular situation," Rader said.

Harrington attended the Metallica concert with friends. Her friends told investigators she left them sometime that night to go to a restroom and wound up outside the arena, where she was barred from getting back inside because of the arena's policy against re-entry. In a phone conversation with her friends inside the arena, she told them she would try to find another way home, according to authorities.

Her friends never heard from her again. Her purse and cellphone -- minus its battery -- were found in a grassy parking lot near the arena the next day.

Harrington's Northside High School friends -- scattered at universities from Newport News to Harrisonburg to Blacksburg -- drove to Roanoke when they learned her body may have been found.

"Some of us are taking it a lot harder than others," said Chelsea Helm, a Virginia Tech student. "We just all want to be together right now."

In Blacksburg, Virginia Tech President Charles Steger e-mailed an open letter to students and faculty. He referred students to the school's counseling center or to campus clergy.

"The most important work we can do is to turn our efforts toward the support of Morgan's family, her friends, and those in our community who may well struggle to cope with this terrible tragedy," Steger wrote.

Nancy Agee, chief operating officer of Carilion Clinic, where Dan Harrington is vice president for academic affairs, sent employees an e-mail early Tuesday.

"I know you have all felt some measure of the pain and burden that Dan and Gil have borne over the past three months," she wrote. "We pray that they can find some measure of closure and peace in the days to come."

On social networking Web sites, Harrington's supporters reacted with dismay and anger to the news that her body likely had been found.

"We will get justice for Morgan and her family," Charlotte Ding wrote in the Facebook group "Help Find Morgan Dana Harrington." "Rest assured."

"I am so so sorry that this is morgan," wrote one British supporter, adding "there are many broken hearts tonight."

Col. Steve Flaherty, superintendent of the Virginia State Police, said investigators had received more than 600 tips from callers, and he urged people to "come forward with any information they have." State police have set up a tip line at (434) 352-3467.

Rader said that, ultimately, the discovery of the body could help investigators find Harrington's killer: "We now have something to look at to lead us in another direction."

Staff writer Jorge Valencia contributed to this report.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: January 27, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »

Video from Today Show
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/18424824#35096109

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: January 27, 2010, 11:24:15 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/27/2010-01-27_remains_believed_to_be_morgan_harrington_who_disappeared_at_metallica_concert.html

Human remains believed to be Morgan Harrington, who disappeared at Metallica concert

By Olivia Smith
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Originally Published:Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 10:27 AM
Updated: Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 10:27 AM

FOX is reporting it is Morgan.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: January 27, 2010, 11:35:06 AM »

Breaking News  Body Found on Farm Confirmed to Be Missing Virginia Tech Student
http://www.foxnews.com/

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: January 27, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »

Hello, everyone.  Popping in briefly to say Thanks Trimm for keeping us up to date.

Also wanted to add, I wonder if after the perp disposed of the body, then dropped Morgan's purse off at the RV parking area on his way home.  It seems unlikely he'd go 10 miles out, come back for the purse drop, and go back out toward the Anchorage FArm Road area...but what do I know?   Although, if he lived on or near Anchorage Farm Road, it would definitely make it appear Morgan was abducted from the parking lot (if he was unaware of the Copley Bridge hitch-hiking witnesses).  Wonder if we're looking for a truck that may have stopped on Copley Bridge or near it.  Just thinking out loud here.

Off and running, but will check back later.  Can't imagine how the Harringtons feel.  Praying.

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: January 27, 2010, 11:50:01 AM »

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11887685
BREAKING NEWS
Body found on Albemarle farm confirmed as Morgan Harrington
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 9:22 AM CST Updated: Jan 27, 2010 10:40 AM CST
Morgan Harrington More>>
Body found farm confirmed as Morgan Harrington
By Rachel DePompa - bio | email

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) - Law enforcement has confirmed today that the body found at Anchorage Farm in Albemarle County Tuesday morning is, in fact, that of Morgan Harrington.

Confirmation was made through dental records provided by the family.

Police officers, investigators and forensics technicians are back out today resuming their search for evidence in the Morgan Harrington investigation.

Dozens of members of the Regional Tactical Field Force Team from Appomattox are on hand to grid search the 750-acre farm where skeletal remains were found. The team will walk every inch of the farm today looking for clues.

STATEMENT BY DR. DAN HARRINGTON

"Morgan's mother, Gil, and I are overwhelmingly saddened by yesterday's discovery, but we are also relieved because our questions can now be answered and we can give our daughter a proper burial. We know that because of the good life Morgan led and the love she created for everyone around her, she is now in a safer, better place. We appreciate everyone's respect for our privacy at this difficult time and we thank everyone who has helped us through this tragedy and helped us find Morgan."

NBC12 will have more on this story in our newscasts, starting with 12 News at Noon.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: January 27, 2010, 11:51:48 AM »

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2010/01/27/body-positively-idd-harringtons-express-closure/
  Body positively ID’d, Harringtons express closure
by Hawes Spencer
published 11:29am Wednesday Jan 27, 2010
Bookmark and Share letter Write a letter to the editor

news-findmorgan-bridge-memorial-insetMorganThe body found Tuesday in a hayfield on a southern Albemarle County farm has now been positively identified by law enforcement as Morgan Dan Harrington, the 20-year-old who disappeared October 17 from the Metallica concert in Charlottesville, according to a release from the family’s publicist which also contains this prepared statement from Dr. Daniel Harrington, the young woman’s father:

Morgan’s mother, Gil, and I are overwhelmingly saddened by yesterday’s discovery, but we are also relieved because our questions can now be answered and we can give our daughter a proper burial. We know that because of the good life Morgan led and the love she created for everyone around her, she is now in a safer, better place. We appreciate everyone’s respect for our privacy at this difficult time and we thank everyone who has helped us through this tragedy and helped us find Morgan.

~ Peter Frampton
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: January 27, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »

My heart breaks for beautiful young Morgan's parents.  There are no words.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: January 27, 2010, 12:12:05 PM »

http://www.nbc12.com/Global/story.asp?S=11887685
BREAKING NEWS
Body found on Albemarle farm confirmed as Morgan Harrington
Posted: Jan 27, 2010 9:22 AM CST Updated: Jan 27, 2010 10:40 AM CST
Morgan Harrington More>>
Body found farm confirmed as Morgan Harrington
By Rachel DePompa - bio | email

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) - Law enforcement has confirmed today that the body found at Anchorage Farm in Albemarle County Tuesday morning is, in fact, that of Morgan Harrington.

Confirmation was made through dental records provided by the family.

Police officers, investigators and forensics technicians are back out today resuming their search for evidence in the Morgan Harrington investigation.

Dozens of members of the Regional Tactical Field Force Team from Appomattox are on hand to grid search the 750-acre farm where skeletal remains were found. The team will walk every inch of the farm today looking for clues.

STATEMENT BY DR. DAN HARRINGTON

"Morgan's mother, Gil, and I are overwhelmingly saddened by yesterday's discovery, but we are also relieved because our questions can now be answered and we can give our daughter a proper burial. We know that because of the good life Morgan led and the love she created for everyone around her, she is now in a safer, better place. We appreciate everyone's respect for our privacy at this difficult time and we thank everyone who has helped us through this tragedy and helped us find Morgan."

NBC12 will have more on this story in our newscasts, starting with 12 News at Noon.

TY Trimm for all the updates.   an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: January 27, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/27/AR2010012702221.html
Confirmed: remains those of missing Va. woman
The Associated Press
Wednesday, January 27, 2010; 12:09 PM

RICHMOND, Va. -- State police confirm skeletal remains found in a remote farm field are those of missing Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.

Investigators said Wednesday the confirmation was based on dental records provided by Harrington's family.

The 20-year-old Roanoke woman disappeared in October after attending a Metallica concert in Charlottesville. Her remains were found Tuesday morning by a farmer while he was on a tractor inspecting fences on his 700 acres in the rugged foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The farm is located in southern Albemarle County, about 10 miles from the concert venue.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.