March 19, 2024, 12:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748534 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: January 28, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »

Continued prayers for Morgan's family & loved ones.  May she rest in peace & speak to us in order to find justice.   an angelic monkey

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: January 28, 2010, 10:28:12 AM »

Hi, ya Trimm. 

No rose ... it means Bad Guy ... it took me a while to figure that out.

Now I really feel silly, thank-you.

Hi everyone. 

Don't feel silly No rose, I was like, when did I miss the guys initials???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: January 28, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »

Continued prayers for Morgan's family & loved ones.  May she rest in peace & speak to us in order to find justice.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: January 28, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »

Hi, ya Trimm. 

Hi everyone. 

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: January 28, 2010, 10:34:43 AM »

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212281320.shtml
Published: Jan 28, 2010
   Share This Article | Send Us A Tip | Site Search
Skeletal Remains Are Those Of Missing Metallica Fan Morgan Harrington
by Staff
The skeletal remains of a young blonde woman, found in a shallow grave on a Virginia farm, have been identified as those of missing Metallica fan Morgan Harrington.

The 20-year-old student went missing during a Metallica show in Charlottesville in October (09). The band offered a $50,000 (£31,250) reward for information leading to Harrington's whereabouts.

The remains were found in a forest on an Albemarle County farm on Tuesday (26Jan10).

Virginia State Police used dental records provided by Harrington's family to identify the body.

The dead girl's father, Dan, told local reporters the family were quietly relieved their daughter had been found.

He said, "This may sound strange, but we have found some peace in all of this. It wasn't the outcome that we wanted but we know now where our daughter is and there is peace in that.

"Now we have to figure out how to honour Morgan in death, how to have her life mean something."

The members of Metallica are now urging fans who might have information about Morgan Harrington's death to contact local police.

A statement from the band reads, "We are profoundly saddened by the news of the discovery of Morgan Dana Harrington's body.

"Our most sincere condolences go out to the family and friends of Morgan Dana Harrington, the 20 year old Virginia Tech student who was last seen while attending our concert at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, Va.

"Sadly, Morgan's body was found yesterday ending her family's three month vigil, hoping and praying for her safe return. Mere words cannot express the anguish and grief that we know her parents, Dan and Gil, are feeling, and our thoughts are with them.
"If you have any information at all about Morgan's death, please contact the Virginia State Police at (434) 352-3425 or the Uva Police at (434) 352-3467 or police@virginia.edu." (c) WENN

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1185 on: January 28, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »

Hi, ya Trimm. 

Hi everyone. 

I'm sure glad that I wasn't alone. I thought it was some guys initials, and for the life of me couldn't figure out who.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: January 28, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »

I totally agree with goodnmad regarding the alcohol and girls.  That is so true.

Thanks for explaining what BG is, I have been trying to figure that out myself.  I read at BOC as well, but do not post much and it is easy to get "lost"   lol 

I have another question, do I understand that the general consensus is that this is an ex boyfriend or something.  I am a bit confused as to who the poi is.
I'm somewhat confused on that, don't know if an ex boyfriend, but it seems maybe someone her age, where she wouldn't maybe think twice about accepting a ride.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: January 28, 2010, 10:43:06 AM »

The 20 year old local SO give me the chills when I look at his picture(link  to him can be found at Blink's sight.

I am so angry now that the initial sadness has passed.  When will this violence against the innocent stop.  It seems worse every day.  God bless the Harringtons.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: January 28, 2010, 10:49:25 AM »

The 20 year old local SO give me the chills when I look at his picture(link  to him can be found at Blink's sight.

I am so angry now that the initial sadness has passed.  When will this violence against the innocent stop.  It seems worse every day.  God bless the Harringtons.
It seems rather strange that this violent sex offender lives so close to where Morgan was found. I don't believe in coincidences. Again, I'm shaking my head how someone like this Howell character is out there roaming the streets 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: January 28, 2010, 11:03:21 AM »

Blinks site take all of us back to the beginning..

In the beginning before Natalee Holloway all news posted was commented in a linear format just like at Blinks Site.

I do not particularly like that format because it really is hard to read and track along..

The 1 suspect mentioned is a S.O. 20 year old who is employed as a plumber.
He is listed as Violent.

There are other suspects and there is always the possible that it is not any of them and is somebody completely different.

There is also discussion as to WHY helicopters did not see her black cloth while in search pattern..
I do not think mush of that because 8 times out of 10 strangers find dead bodies NOT professionals.

jmho
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: January 28, 2010, 11:13:36 AM »

Blinks site take all of us back to the beginning..

In the beginning before Natalee Holloway all news posted was commented in a linear format just like at Blinks Site.

I do not particularly like that format because it really is hard to read and track along..

The 1 suspect mentioned is a S.O. 20 year old who is employed as a plumber.
He is listed as Violent.

There are other suspects and there is always the possible that it is not any of them and is somebody completely different.

There is also discussion as to WHY helicopters did not see her black cloth while in search pattern..
I do not think mush of that because 8 times out of 10 strangers find dead bodies NOT professionals.

jmho

Very true, there are other SO around also. I just have a feeling it was someone around Morgan's age, where she would be comfortable with, I of course could be totally wrong.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: January 28, 2010, 11:25:27 AM »

Yes, I love Blink for all she does, but it is really hard to follow the posts, the way they are. 

We learn again and again that those serious personality disorders that sometimes cause people to do these things are NOT FIXABLE, and yet again, the perps are out among the rest of us, and SOMEONE always pays the price.

I have lived on farms for a long time, with trees and brush, especially in the rain, I think tree trunks, etc, would be black and indistinguishable from other black objects JMO

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: January 28, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »

January 27, 2010
Local forensic scientist offers insight into homicide investigations
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=11891143

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: January 28, 2010, 11:30:12 AM »

I totally agree with goodnmad regarding the alcohol and girls.  That is so true.

Thanks for explaining what BG is, I have been trying to figure that out myself.  I read at BOC as well, but do not post much and it is easy to get "lost"   lol 

I have another question, do I understand that the general consensus is that this is an ex boyfriend or something.  I am a bit confused as to who the poi is.
I'm somewhat confused on that, don't know if an ex boyfriend, but it seems maybe someone her age, where she wouldn't maybe think twice about accepting a ride.
Not to answer for Blink but from what I gather...in Blink's original profile of the perp, she profiled him as someone that was romatically interested in Morgan or had in the past may have been in a short term relationship and she saw him as only a friend or only wanted to be friends.  I understand her to take this from the idea that Morgan left JPJA under her own power from a concert that she'd waited months to attend before Metalica even started and never returned.  Texting friends that she would "find a ride" seems that maybe she was meeting up with someone, or already had.  I think VSP have much more info that we are privy to and an arrest will come soon (if it hasn't already with my slow a$$ computer).

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: January 28, 2010, 11:56:36 AM »

Not to answer for Blink but from what I gather...in Blink's original profile of the perp, she profiled him as someone that was romatically interested in Morgan or had in the past may have been in a short term relationship and she saw him as only a friend or only wanted to be friends.  I understand her to take this from the idea that Morgan left JPJA under her own power from a concert that she'd waited months to attend before Metalica even started and never returned.  Texting friends that she would "find a ride" seems that maybe she was meeting up with someone, or already had.  I think VSP have much more info that we are privy to and an arrest will come soon (if it hasn't already with my slow a$$ computer).
Thank-you
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1195 on: January 28, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »

Tried to get a discussion going over at Blink but no luck so far ... I'll try here.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/26/missing-vt-student-morgan-harrington-body-found-near-charlottesville/

Blink posted this in response to comment #340. I find this VERY interesting. Pay attentioin to her word choice.

Begin quote "*clink*

Scoot over J2K, I am “that friend”, lol, no key retrieval necessary.

I reserve this late hour to “feel it”. I knew this morning it was our elusive-not- by-choice, Morgan.

I will never- not feel that punch in my gut. I am hard wired for it.

That anxiety/ogida combo that wants to produce tears, only to be “stuffed down” to work through the information and bring it to bear in a memorial and respectful way takes over. For a while.

I recall my fave picture of our sunny blue-eyed blonde, before she was so other wordly beautiful. I have never and will never post it.

She was cut down. She knew she was headed to her death shortly before it. How dare he?

There is no merit badge for Hayfield Killings, unless of course you consider prison,*in kind*.

You are a fly on the paper now, was it worth it?

What else? The parents of missing daughters/sons who have not had the *fortune* of recovering their babies get to have more nightmares tonight for the privilege.

I cannot articulate in a way that may not offend others how much the indignity of this child laying in a hayfield galls me to the core. So- I guess hi-ho, hi-ho it’s off to work we go.

I am so sorry this happened to you. Thank you for helping us, you bravest beauty.

B" End quote

"There is no merit badge for Hayfield Killings, unless of course you consider prison,*in kind*. You are a fly on the paper now, was it worth it?"

Merit badge. In kind. Fly on the paper. I believe Blink is very purposeful with her words. Her words led me to think of one POI who has interjected himself into the case to be "helpful" much like a boy scout, being helpful and being a good guy, and is associated with a badge of some sort. He was at the concert. He says he saw Morgan there. I won't say who it is but many of you probably know. I could be totally off here.

Your thoughts please?

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: January 28, 2010, 12:08:52 PM »

goodnmad, I think that I know also who Blink may be speaking about. Am I wrong to suggest he is/was an EMT. Or are you thinking about someone else?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: January 28, 2010, 12:10:08 PM »

GNM ~ I too agree that Blink gives clues to those that take the time to analyse what she says.  I love the way that if you're on the right path but not yet there she will answer your question with a question to turn on the gray matter.  I know she is privy to much more information than I and I believe she has someone in her cross-hairs.  You might very well have that someone GNM. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1198 on: January 28, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »

Let's just say he is in a "helping" profession. Maybe he is someone who wanted to be LE but for whatever reason was not. And maybe he worked in security in the past ...

I also remember someone posting something on BOC about either he or his friend being MIA for some portion of the evening of the Metallica concert ...

From Silence of the Lambs -- what do we covet? We first covet that which we see every day.

"Seeing" someone on Facebook ... seeing that person at a concert ... his interest is high and opportunity presents itself or he makes it present itself.

IDK what else to think at this point ... I guess time will tell.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: January 28, 2010, 12:21:38 PM »

I'm going back to re-read GnM.  I remember the reference but am having a difficult time recalling all the details.  There have been many theories and speculations that for me have now all run together.  Did this guy get a free pass at BOC?  Is this the same guy who has friends in certain law enforcement agencies that denied knowing Morgan but there was much speculation that he was in a photo with her or am I on the wrong wierdo?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.