March 19, 2024, 01:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748548 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1200 on: January 28, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »

And to ramble on ...

I wonder if a gun was the murder weapon? I have gleaned from Blink's comments that she believes there was obvious trauma to the remains and that very spot was the scene of the murder. Blunt force trauma could be visible, gun shot visible, perhaps a ligature still attached visible, but how do any but the gun (shell casing) point to the hayfield being the scene and not just the "dump"? Maybe it goes along with Blink's thoughts that Morgan was forcibly walked or ran into that hayfield from a nearby location and that is where she was killed.

I wonder if there would be any mud left caked on her boots after three months and snow and rain? Did they have heels? Was a heel broken? I also wonder if the cell phone battery was found on or near the body.

I wonder if "Boy Scout" owns a gun? Wonder if he is a hunter? Has he gone hunting with his dad or friends? Does he have any connection to the farm?

Lots of thoughts.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: January 28, 2010, 12:29:23 PM »

I'm going back to re-read GnM.  I remember the reference but am having a difficult time recalling all the details.  There have been many theories and speculations that for me have now all run together.  Did this guy get a free pass at BOC?  Is this the same guy who has friends in certain law enforcement agencies that denied knowing Morgan but there was much speculation that he was in a photo with her or am I on the wrong wierdo?

I am fuzzy on that too. This person has appeared on TV discussing the case and been quoted in newspaper stories if that helps. Young, ok looking, into social networking. 

I am combing back through to see what I can find.

I believe Blink commented also the "everyone knows who did this" "an arrest is imminent." Not exact words but paraphrasing.

I hope this is true. Someone is about to get caught.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: January 28, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/05/morgan-harrington-case-an-appeal-to-you-know-who/

Appeal to someone who is a father himself?

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »

Quiet for about a half an hour over at BOC, either Blink's eating lunch or somethings going down.  The thing I keep holding on to is that when this guy is caught everything will fall into place and he will be convicted.  I think this guy has Morgan's camera and necklace and is too attached to them to dispose of them.  ICBW though.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:53 PM »

I totally agree with goodnmad regarding the alcohol and girls.  That is so true.

Thanks for explaining what BG is, I have been trying to figure that out myself.  I read at BOC as well, but do not post much and it is easy to get "lost"   lol 

I have another question, do I understand that the general consensus is that this is an ex boyfriend or something.  I am a bit confused as to who the poi is.
I'm somewhat confused on that, don't know if an ex boyfriend, but it seems maybe someone her age, where she wouldn't maybe think twice about accepting a ride.
Not to answer for Blink but from what I gather...in Blink's original profile of the perp, she profiled him as someone that was romatically interested in Morgan or had in the past may have been in a short term relationship and she saw him as only a friend or only wanted to be friends.  I understand her to take this from the idea that Morgan left JPJA under her own power from a concert that she'd waited months to attend before Metalica even started and never returned.  Texting friends that she would "find a ride" seems that maybe she was meeting up with someone, or already had.  I think VSP have much more info that we are privy to and an arrest will come soon (if it hasn't already with my slow a$$ computer).

I am wondering if someone had given her the necklace and possibly the camera and if that person took it back afterward.

My condolences to her family and all who loved her.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1205 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »

I'm going back to re-read GnM.  I remember the reference but am having a difficult time recalling all the details.  There have been many theories and speculations that for me have now all run together.  Did this guy get a free pass at BOC?  Is this the same guy who has friends in certain law enforcement agencies that denied knowing Morgan but there was much speculation that he was in a photo with her or am I on the wrong wierdo?

I am fuzzy on that too. This person has appeared on TV discussing the case and been quoted in newspaper stories if that helps. Young, ok looking, into social networking. 

I am combing back through to see what I can find.

I believe Blink commented also the "everyone knows who did this" "an arrest is imminent." Not exact words but paraphrasing.

I hope this is true. Someone is about to get caught.

The name escapes me, but I think we are talking about the EMT guy, or is that the same guy with the strange videos? There have been two or three different people being thrown out there right? I personally don't think it was one of the basketball players.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1206 on: January 28, 2010, 12:48:48 PM »

IRRC - EMT Dude is friends with another dude (the one who may have had his pic taken with Morgan and might be a DJ in the area) and there is another friend or two who all went to the concert together.

There were some weird videos on YouTube .. wooded area. I tihnk it was taken at one of their houses.

so yes, we are talking about the same group of people.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: January 28, 2010, 01:00:04 PM »

IRRC - EMT Dude is friends with another dude (the one who may have had his pic taken with Morgan and might be a DJ in the area) and there is another friend or two who all went to the concert together.

There were some weird videos on YouTube .. wooded area. I tihnk it was taken at one of their houses.

so yes, we are talking about the same group of people.
Thank-you 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: January 28, 2010, 01:12:16 PM »

Interesting to get a feel of the area from Red Hill local.  He/she has made many references to students hanging out/partying at a house on the farm, this is just one of the few.

Quote from Red Hill Local:
<Snipped>
I am still of the opinion that it was a student, or maybe a friend of the daughter now living at the Historic homeplace, or someone that had attended parties/hung out there.
<Snipped>

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/27/morgan-harrington-murder-helpful-hunters-may-hunt-her-killer/

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: January 28, 2010, 01:24:37 PM »

I'm still stuck on this pic too.  Is this related? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: January 28, 2010, 01:37:11 PM »

I'm still stuck on this pic too.  Is this related? 
I can't figure out what they are in, a garage, a big storage place of some kind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: January 28, 2010, 02:33:13 PM »

NEW BLINK POST

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/28/morgan-harrington-murder-rumors-of-a-suspects-arrest/

Morgan Harrington Murder: Rumors Of A Suspects Arrest
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: January 28, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »

Thanks Klaas!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: January 28, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »

Thank you Klaas.
 an angelic monkey

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1214 on: January 28, 2010, 03:05:07 PM »

I totally agree with goodnmad regarding the alcohol and girls.  That is so true.

Thanks for explaining what BG is, I have been trying to figure that out myself.  I read at BOC as well, but do not post much and it is easy to get "lost"   lol 

I have another question, do I understand that the general consensus is that this is an ex boyfriend or something.  I am a bit confused as to who the poi is.
I'm somewhat confused on that, don't know if an ex boyfriend, but it seems maybe someone her age, where she wouldn't maybe think twice about accepting a ride.
Not to answer for Blink but from what I gather...in Blink's original profile of the perp, she profiled him as someone that was romatically interested in Morgan or had in the past may have been in a short term relationship and she saw him as only a friend or only wanted to be friends.  I understand her to take this from the idea that Morgan left JPJA under her own power from a concert that she'd waited months to attend before Metalica even started and never returned.  Texting friends that she would "find a ride" seems that maybe she was meeting up with someone, or already had.  I think VSP have much more info that we are privy to and an arrest will come soon (if it hasn't already with my slow a$$ computer).

I am wondering if someone had given her the necklace and possibly the camera and if that person took it back afterward.

My condolences to her family and all who loved her.

an angelic monkey

Bearly, I think the necklace was a birthday or Christmas gift from her brother. No idea on the camera.

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: January 28, 2010, 03:21:39 PM »

NEW BLINK POST

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/01/28/morgan-harrington-murder-rumors-of-a-suspects-arrest/

Morgan Harrington Murder: Rumors Of A Suspects Arrest

Thank-you, why people start such rumors is beyond me 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: January 28, 2010, 05:00:41 PM »

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/article/investigators_finish_searching_area_where_morgan_harrington_was_found/77630/

Investigators finish searching area where Morgan Harrington was found

State Police say investigators have concluded their search of the place where Morgan Harrington’s remains were found Tuesday.
Morgan’s remains were found by the owner of a 700 acre farm in Albemarle Co.
Investigators say the area is very remote, with no public access.
State Police say just before Noon Thursday investigators finished searching for evidence and canvassing the area around where Morgan’s remains were found.
They say at this time a cause of death and when she died are still unknown.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: January 28, 2010, 05:04:07 PM »

http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/local/article/investigators_finish_searching_area_where_morgan_harrington_was_found/77630/

State Police say investigators have concluded their search of the place where Morgan Harrington’s remains were found Tuesday.
State Police say just before Noon Thursday investigators finished searching for evidence and canvassing the area around where Morgan’s remains were found.
Thank-you. This area is a hay field, but it doesn't look like there is hay from that view, unless they cut it all down to search. By what I'm looking at it seems so out in the open, and that was not my impression.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: January 28, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »

http://www.starnewsonline.com/article/20100128/ARTICLES/1284003/1177?Title=Head-of-Wilmington-based-CUE-Center-to-discuss-Virginia-Tech-student-s-murder-on-CNN

Head of Wilmington-based CUE Center to discuss Virginia Tech student's murder on CNN

Head of Wilmington-based CUE Center to discuss Virginia Tech student's murder on CNN
Monica Caison of the CUE Center for Missing Persons will be on "Issues With Jane Velez-Mitchell" on CNN Headline News tonight. StarNews file photo

Published: Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 4:00 p.m.

Monica Caison of the CUE Center for Missing Persons will be on "Issues With Jane Velez-Mitchell" on CNN Headline News tonight.

Caison says she was invited on the show, which begins at 7 p.m. and airs locally on Time Warner Cable channel 37, to discuss the unsolved murder of 20-year-old Morgan Harrington.

Caison said she expects to be on the show at approximately 7:30 p.m.

Harrington was a student at Virginia Tech when she went missing during a Metallica concert on the University of Virginia campus on Oct. 17, according to published reports.

Her body was found months later near Charlottesville.

Caison will speak by satellite feed from Raleigh, she said. Harrington's father, Dan, will be on during the same segment, she said.

For the past month, when Harrington was still missing, CUE volunteers worked with her family and law enforcement to plan a search for Harrington, Caison said.

Before the search occurred, Harrington's remains were found on farmland about 10 miles from where she disappeared.

On Thursday, Caison said part of the reason why she may have been invited on is because the remains were found in an area where the CUE Center planned to search.

Caison said she hopes to use the national television appearance as an opportunity to also discuss other missing-person cases.

The Wilmington-based nonprofit will continue to support Harrington's family although now the case is primarily in the hands of law enforcement, Caison said.

"They're in their investigation and they need time," she said. "We'll be here for moral support for the family on an ongoing basis."

- David Reynolds

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: January 28, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »

Thank-you. This area is a hay field, but it doesn't look like there is hay from that view, unless they cut it all down to search. By what I'm looking at it seems so out in the open, and that was not my impression.

You're welcome, NoRose.  And I agree with you.  It does look cleared & I'm confused.  (Not the first time, nor the last for me.) 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.