March 18, 2024, 09:28:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748488 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: May 18, 2010, 06:08:01 PM »

Oh thanks Blink!I have been popping in and out.Just saw you had a new post.   

TY

For me, this solidifies that the person who placed Morgan on AF, had extremely hands on experience with this land.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1861 on: May 18, 2010, 06:16:33 PM »

Oh thanks Blink!I have been popping in and out.Just saw you had a new post.   

TY

For me, this solidifies that the person who placed Morgan on AF, had extremely hands on experience with this land.

Yes, I agree.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: May 18, 2010, 06:49:48 PM »

what was the overnight count and WHO prepared the area for the guests ?

That could sure put a lot of folks on that Farm/Ranch but knowlege of the whole farm may be limited to only a few..

The broken bones ..either viloent or somebody ran her over with a car ..

It really could just be something like that too especially if they have illegals aliens helping them on that farm. Ran her over by mistake and placed her there to stay out of trouble.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: May 19, 2010, 12:33:01 AM »

Well .. Actually the find of her shirt indicates that this was no accident..
She was attacked at some point.. The shirt and its location is disturbing to me.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: May 19, 2010, 07:53:55 AM »

http://findmorgan.com/category/family-blog
Gil Harrington’s thoughts from May 19th, 2010
  On May - 19 - 2010ADD COMMENTS

Maybe they are starting to get it. To listen to the clamor of voices that ask for/demand acknowledgement and justice for the crimes against them.

I love the “white ribbon campaign against violence” to be distributed at graduation at UVA this week. There must be more attention given to violence on campus, and 25 thousand white ribbons is an awful lot of stuff to sweep under the rug.

Kent State, 4 dead changed the direction of the nation. At UVA 6 dead, nothing. How can this be? Here in Virginia we literally are having kids heads placed at our feet and we do….nothing?

One factor sociologists use to evaluate the development of a culture is to assess how that group cares for its women and children. Your statistics on this don’t look good. Parents send their precious children to college to gain skills for life; not to have their lives snatched away.

A prestigious degree is nice, but we as parents need to factor into the cost of that prestigious degree, will our kid make it out alive?

2 4 1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 19, 2010, 07:59:25 AM »

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12502581
May 19, 2010
Feds: Virginia Tech violated law in April 16th shootings

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: May 19, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »

"One factor sociologists use to evaluate the development of a culture is to assess how that group cares for its women and children."

That is very true ...

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: May 19, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »

That could sure put a lot of folks on that Farm/Ranch but knowlege of the whole farm may be limited to only a few..

The broken bones ..either viloent or somebody ran her over with a car ..

It really could just be something like that too especially if they have illegals aliens helping them on that farm. Ran her over by mistake and placed her there to stay out of trouble.

Edward, it is my opinion that Morgan was violently murdered, and not by any accidental means.

Mr. Bass appears to be a very "straight arrow". I have poured over hundreds of his meeting notes and minutes and I highly doubt he would employ any "illegals". He has a very visible position as chairman of the Zoning Appeals Board, and he is a very well known and respected member of the community.

I have run through the tenant list of AF going back over 20 years, he rents to professional types, etc, and very few at that.

I am convinced of the following:

1. Morgan was placed on that land because the person (s) who put her there believed she would never be found, and had intimate knowledge of that property. The creekbottom where she was placed originally gave her up so to speak after torrential storms which uproaded entire trees and their root structures in the area.

2. Your correct that specific parcel and it's ability to conceal a corpse would be known to very few. In a high time of stress, one has to consider the possibility that although the individual felt it was the best choice for her never to be found, there could be a "but if she is" mentality here. That tells me Mr. Bass may have made some enemies.

3. There are hundreds of places Morgan could have been placed that would not tie her to a specific location, and probably where she would never have been found.  This placement came with a high level of risk of detection for most, so why not the perp?
What did he know about October 17th/18th about it being worth the chance or not?

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: May 19, 2010, 12:45:14 PM »

My theories are almost never correct, but this leads me back to my first one.  I know that Morgan was supposedly sighted on the bridge, but, her purse was found in the parking lot for motor homes.  A motor home that was allowed on the Anchorage Farm would be an easy way to transport a body and if permission were given for it to be on the farm would not raise any red flags.  It could get a body to an area without being detected, or at least get it close enough.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: May 19, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »

My theories are almost never correct, but this leads me back to my first one.  I know that Morgan was supposedly sighted on the bridge, but, her purse was found in the parking lot for motor homes.  A motor home that was allowed on the Anchorage Farm would be an easy way to transport a body and if permission were given for it to be on the farm would not raise any red flags.  It could get a body to an area without being detected, or at least get it close enough.....
That sure sounds very possible. Thanks Blink for all your info, I've been reading on your site. I don't think the Bass's daughter had anything to do with Morgan's murder, but there sure is a possibility that she knows the person that did. She may not know that this person did such a terrible thing, but she could be a friend of the person.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: May 19, 2010, 01:05:28 PM »

That sure sounds very possible. Thanks Blink for all your info, I've been reading on your site. I don't think the Bass's daughter had anything to do with Morgan's murder, but there sure is a possibility that she knows the person that did. She may not know that this person did such a terrible thing, but she could be a friend of the person.

Scary isn't it?I will be surprised if she doesn't know the person.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: May 19, 2010, 01:17:32 PM »

Scary isn't it?I will be surprised if she doesn't know the person.
I will be surprised if she doesn't know the person also 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: May 19, 2010, 03:22:52 PM »

That could sure put a lot of folks on that Farm/Ranch but knowledge of the whole farm may be limited to only a few..

The broken bones ..either violent or somebody ran her over with a car ..

Edward, it is my opinion that Morgan was violently murdered, and not by any accidental means.

Mr. Bass appears to be a very "straight arrow". I have poured over hundreds of his meeting notes and minutes and I highly doubt he would employ any "illegals". He has a very visible position as chairman of the Zoning Appeals Board, and he is a very well known and respected member of the community.

I have run through the tenant list of AF going back over 20 years, he rents to professional types, etc, and very few at that.

I am convinced of the following:

1. Morgan was placed on that land because the person (s) who put her there believed she would never be found, and had intimate knowledge of that property. The creekbottom where she was placed originally gave her up so to speak after torrential storms which uproaded entire trees and their root structures in the area.

2. Your correct that specific parcel and it's ability to conceal a corpse would be known to very few. In a high time of stress, one has to consider the possibility that although the individual felt it was the best choice for her never to be found, there could be a "but if she is" mentality here. That tells me Mr. Bass may have made some enemies.

3. There are hundreds of places Morgan could have been placed that would not tie her to a specific location, and probably where she would never have been found.  This placement came with a high level of risk of detection for most, so why not the perp?
What did he know about October 17th/18th about it being worth the chance or not?

The location of her shirt is very important.. If thrown from a car there may be witness to that vehicle..

The Items found in the parking lot.. No battery on the cell phone is very important.
Who found the items and what witness is there to that find ?

Early Witness accounts for her have to be dissected one at a time to determine True/False

Then it is the final location of Morgan by a person or persons with knowledge of the area.
Very important as it narrows down the population to a small group of people with such knowledge.

I have a question Blink
 Are you saying that her body location was exposed from a flood of water ?
The spot her body was found is not the spot where she was placed, but was washed to that location in the creek bed ??
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: May 19, 2010, 03:36:25 PM »

Were motor homes on site of the concert that night ??
Was there people in party mode inside of motor homes where her items were found durring the concert ?
If so how many motor homes were there. 
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: May 19, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »

Edward and Blink just a side note, there was a new moon that nite.  There would have been zero moon light, to aid in placement which could be why no attempt to hide her. On the other side better cover of darkness to not be noticed.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: May 19, 2010, 07:01:41 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3992640&id=735702175&fbid=195235567175#!/album.php?id=735702175&aid=157216&s=0&hash=89e8240f3b8560bd6da228d6f6cb9afb

Pics of Anchorage Farm taken Oct. 28, 2009
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: May 19, 2010, 07:14:49 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3992640&id=735702175&fbid=195235567175#!/album.php?id=735702175&aid=157216&s=0&hash=89e8240f3b8560bd6da228d6f6cb9afb

Pics of Anchorage Farm taken Oct. 28, 2009
Wow, I've been wanting to see those pics, on your site there was a link but for some reason I couldn't see the pics even though I have FB. Who is that guy in several of the pics? And what is that a hut of some kind? 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: May 19, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »

Edward and Blink just a side note, there was a new moon that nite.  There would have been zero moon light, to aid in placement which could be why no attempt to hide her. On the other side better cover of darkness to not be noticed.

She may have been kept alive for awhile and later murdered.. even weeks later.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: May 19, 2010, 07:41:59 PM »

I think that this is a deduction of 6 degrees.  Find out the 6 degrees of Morgan in the music, art and party seen in that area..cross reference it with the 6 degrees of Bass's daughter for the music,art and party scene.  There is the answer.  Obviously this is someone Morgan had met at some other function..music, art or party.  They crossed paths again..for the worse. 

Once narrowed down..the people that were at Bass's farm, knew his daughter through her art and music..then see who remains that also crossed paths with Morgan prior to OCt 17th.  I do feel Morgan would not have gone with a stranger...however she may have gone with soemone she had met only occasionly at music venues.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: May 19, 2010, 08:11:52 PM »

I wanted to also add to the profile..someone that either was a student at UVA or was hanging out there the night of the concert....with the 6 degrees of Morgan and Bass's daughter that should narrow the playing field.  I think there would be very few people that met all those criteria..knowing Morgan from earlier artsy concert venues, knowing Bass's daughter from earlier concert cenues ther..to get the lay of the land so to speak..and just happened to be in the parking area of the concert at UVA that night.

Any how..I 've said from the beginning this would be 6 degrees of Morgan and her concert..artsy life..not college life..and 6 degrees of Bass's farm.  I still believe that..but I think that it has narrowed specifically to people at Bass's for concerts/ art venues, that also would have been at the arean that night..and people that Morgan would have met before at those types of venues.

I think that LE needs to be making an arrest soon.  I think that with college ended for the summer..it has to be now or never..although this person may not go to UVA..they certainly are known there.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.