March 19, 2024, 03:37:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748571 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #340 on: November 10, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »

There seems to be so much confusion with the car, but I believe Blink said it was her car at the arena. But that doesn't explain why she wasn't hanging on to her own keys. So if one of her friends drove there, that's fine, but wouldn't you give your friend's keys back to her?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 10, 2009, 12:15:41 PM »

There seems to be so much confusion with the car, but I believe Blink said it was her car at the arena. But that doesn't explain why she wasn't hanging on to her own keys. So if one of her friends drove there, that's fine, but wouldn't you give your friend's keys back to her?

Right! Unless you were really messed up or you planned on meeting someone there or was she really there?? With that much anticipation about the concert, waiting for months and all, doesn't make sense to just leave. No crying at the door, begging for an attendent  to bring her friends down, not one credit card that could be used, no call to her very accepting parents for them to buy a ticket that she could pick up at the will call desk. Something seems fishy. maybe it's all just terrible luck but ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: November 10, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »

Right! Unless you were really messed up or you planned on meeting someone there or was she really there?? With that much anticipation about the concert, waiting for months and all, doesn't make sense to just leave. No crying at the door, begging for an attendent  to bring her friends down, not one credit card that could be used, no call to her very accepting parents for them to buy a ticket that she could pick up at the will call desk. Something seems fishy. maybe it's all just terrible luck but ?
Makes zero sense, even when I let my daughter drive my car, when we get to the store, she always hands me the keys. I can only figure that Morgan had plans to meet someone, don't know what else to think.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: November 10, 2009, 12:39:14 PM »

A photoshop pic would be great, showing the exact shirt, jewelry, etc.  but... I find it so hard to believe that there's not a picture of her from that night.  You'd think her mother would have taken pics of her when she was trying on her outfits since it was a night she'd looked forward to so long.

If not, I would have expected there would have been lots of pics on her friends' cell phone cameras, if not digital cameras.  All young people takes loads of pics of each other all the time.  I find it more than odd no pic of her has been released from that night.

I agree!

Exactly.Most kids would of been snapping photos like crazy.We're not getting all the information we need to make any sense out of this.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: November 10, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »

And the question is why, I understand they have to hold back some info, but they need to release some more for this to maybe make some sense.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 10, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »

http://www.noisecreep.com/2009/11/10/morgan-harrington-metallica-dr-phil/
Parents of Missing Metallica Fan Morgan Harrington Turn to Dr. Phil
Posted on Nov 10th 2009 9:30AM by Chris Harris

The case of missing Metallica fan Morgan Harrington has already garnered considerable media attention nationwide. On Nov. 12, the case will be getting even more exposure, thanks to a hairless shrink with ties to Oprah Winfrey. On Nov. 9, Dr. Phil McGraw of the 'Dr. Phil' TV show sat down with Harrington's parents, who have been searching for their daughter since Oct. 17, when the 20-year-old Virginia Tech student vanished from a Metallica concert.

The program will air on Thursday at 4 p.m. Doing the sit-down with Dr. Phil was crucial for the Harringtons, who are doing all that they can to "keep the story out there," Morgan's father, Dan, told reporters. The interview will air across the country to millions of viewers, and the Harringtons are hoping someone will hear about Morgan's story and offer help.

"It has a large audience, and we want to make sure we get Morgan's story out," Dan Harrington added. During Monday's taping, Dr. Phil asked the Harringtons the same kinds of questions they've been asking themselves day after day since Morgan disappeared. That doesn't make such interviews any easier.
"I think maybe you're not as excited as quaking in your boots, but you also have been doing this for three weeks and not sleeping for three weeks," said Gil Harrington, Morgan's mother. "You could never in your wildest dreams begin to imagine to find yourself in this place."

Meanwhile, another widespread search effort is being planned for this coming weekend, following this past weekend's search, which involved more than a thousand volunteers and turned up little in the way of actual hard evidence.

While the ultimate goal for last weekend's search was to find Harrington, Bob Smithers, founder of the Texas-based Laura Recovery Center, told reporters he's just "overwhelmed with relief that we didn't find a body."

Another group of volunteers will be meeting this week to form a group whose aim will be keeping Morgan's name in the media.

Last week, Metallica's Kirk Hammett spoke about Harrington's case. "We are staying positive that she will be found soon," he said. "We are all hoping for the best and praying for her and her family. We all have children and as parents ourselves, it's our worst nightmare for a child to go out and not come back home. We empathize with that greatly, so we are doing what we can to help find her. We are staying positive."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2009, 12:43:28 PM »

And the question is why, I understand they have to hold back some info, but they need to release some more for this to maybe make some sense.

I think so too.

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/10/morgan-harrington-case-lack-of-leads-frustrates-search-efforts/

Morgan Harrington Case: Lack Of Leads Frustrates Search Efforts
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 10, 2009, 12:48:37 PM »

Thanks Klaas. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 10, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »

Thanks Blink, please I can't believe that the ticket hasn't been checked to see if Morgan attended the concert, it must have, right? I really am beginning to think that something happened before the concert. Unless there is verification that the ticket Morgan had was used that night, that is where my head is taking me. And why can't they just show the Pantera shirt she was wearing? And just the mention or thought of Aruba sends chills.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 10, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

i really hope the cops checked the time her ticket was scanned (if it was even scanned)...maybe they did and this is what is helping them with a timeline for the case? or maybe up until this point they have taken the friends word on the fact that morgan was with them at the concert. either way, if they havent checked to see if her ticket was scanned they need to do so asap!

i was also wondering if maybe the friends havent posted pictures because of all the media stuff going on maybe they didnt want the pics all over the place? or maybe they were smoking pot or something in the pictures and didnt want people seeing that?  if there are pics from that night tho im sure the police prob asked the people she was with to see them
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: November 10, 2009, 01:34:54 PM »

That is a great article written by Blink. Sums up most of the Q's we have. Now we need some A's.
I did alot of reading the past couple of days on this and it wasn't just me who was questioning this, but no one had mentioned that we do not have a picture or a photoshopped one of Morgan as how she looked that night. When you are asking the public HAVE YOU SEEN MORGAN ? Please be smart enough to give a good picture so that it might job a passserby's memory.I thought there were only six Pantera shirts on FB, Blink counted eight. Point is, they are all diffferent.
And if she had a drink, so what? Or had a toke, again so what ? Probably everyone at that venue did and they aren't missing. This girl was a lovely girl and had a bright future.
I am getting worked up about this, the simliarities to Natalee and I guess I am tapping into that emotion. None of us want to see another family go thru what they went thru.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: November 10, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »

even if the ticket was scanned, does not mean that Morgan was the one who had the ticket...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 10, 2009, 01:39:56 PM »

even if the ticket was scanned, does not mean that Morgan was the one who had the ticket...
True   
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #354 on: November 10, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

i WAS THINKING THE SAME...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 10, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »

i WAS THINKING THE SAME...

Me too.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 10, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

Thanks Blink, please I can't believe that the ticket hasn't been checked to see if Morgan attended the concert, it must have, right? I really am beginning to think that something happened before the concert. Unless there is verification that the ticket Morgan had was used that night, that is where my head is taking me. And why can't they just show the Pantera shirt she was wearing? And just the mention or thought of Aruba sends chills.

I am with you and Kat.Just hearing Aruba makes the hairs on my neck stand up.   

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 10, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

So even if the ticket was scanned someone else could have had the ticket, then somewhere on one of the friends cameras/cell phones has to be a picture or two of everyone that evening. LE must have all that, at least I would think?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: November 10, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »

Okay, do we know for sure that any of the friends went to the concert? Or maybe on the way to the concert the friends dropped Morgan off at someone's home because she had planned all along to meet up with someone. We don't even know if the clothes she supposedly was wearing is what she was wearing, she could have changed clothes. Her friends are the answer, and they better start talking.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: November 10, 2009, 03:23:27 PM »

Okay, do we know for sure that any of the friends went to the concert? Or maybe on the way to the concert the friends dropped Morgan off at someone's home because she had planned all along to meet up with someone. We don't even know if the clothes she supposedly was wearing is what she was wearing, she could have changed clothes. Her friends are the answer, and they better start talking.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.