March 19, 2024, 12:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA Tech Student Morgan Dana Harrington missing since 10/17/09#1 10/19/09-7/1/10  (Read 748524 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 10, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »

Well he sure looks like a DeadHead, should have a line on some pyschedelics  or things like that?????? Maybe he just dresses like that cause he's the high on life type? Don't want to offend any tie dye wearin folks, a lot of them have been near and dear to me! (may have been one, can't remember)
[/quote]

Reminds me of a time I went to a Dead concert and thought I was just taking a toke of weed being passed around.... that was until the room started sinking into the ground and I couldn't stand up to see the concert, too scared to fall into the abyss. Whatever drug it was, made for a very scary experience. Thank God those days are gone, but still a bit of a hippie at heart.
[/quote]

Ah yes, those days were crazy. One time i went to a concert, somehow fell into a crowd of ppl. who were going to sneak in. Long story short, we jumped across a construction openning from an expressway ramp that was being built to the roof of the auditorium. If it hadn't been for the lack of any good sense and the possible watchful eye of some guardian angel, probably would have been on a cold morgue slab.......... but here I am, tada. I wish the same for Morgan, she needs a miracle.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 10, 2009, 07:20:33 PM »

Oh I concur..so many close calls looking back..amazed I am still here to tell the tale.

But something here with no pics of the night and no descriptions in detail by LE  begs the question..do they have pics of her with some one unknown that keeps showing up in the background and that is who they are looking for? 

If so...if that person is reading here..your best advice is to take Morgan to a public place and let her go.  No good can come of keeping her or killing her..killing her is killing the vision of you two together.  You both need to be alive to establish that connection. 

Let her go..let her be..if there was a point you were making to LE or her family it has happened.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 10, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO LISTEN:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:00:20 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: November 10, 2009, 11:57:17 PM »

Harrington bought nine tickets early on. Were they all in the same section ?
There were four ( or three ) in the car.
Who had the other tickets ? Not a peep from them either. LE doesn't mention this factiod either that the tickets were purchased and then most likely sold to persons she knew.
My SIL got 8 tixs recently for Trans Siberian Orchestra for us. Before he placed the order, he confirmed with his Mom and sister that they were going. We have to pay him and all the tickets are in the same row. It was just easier for him to  organize it up and get the tix in a block so we could all sit together.
Why am I getting the feeling that something or someone's image is being protected ?
They want everyone to look for her, but don't give an accurate description of what she was wearing plus no one who had the other tickets who might have seen her or taken a picture has come forward in the public.
If they ( Harringtons ) don't come up with anything better than what they have so far on Dr. Phil, then we'll know. No one expects them to tell us stuff that is none of our business, but when a girl is missing and you are making  a public plea for her return, just come up with the facts. Like the car story.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: November 11, 2009, 01:30:03 AM »

In case you havn't seen this on the main site, below is a Blog post by Morgan's mother, Gil

(This was posted about an hour ago)

Tired, spent, hitting the wall, but still forcing ourselves to go like robots to get out the message of Morgan. Alex is the only one of us who has had many moments of genuine grief, afraid if we go there we will drown and not be able to do this job.

We have lavished love on our kids and each other, kisses in the fog of the shower door, notes in the sock drawer. So glad we didn’t waste any of the precious time, didn’t know it would be so short.

You catch yourself in moments of despair. Like seeing the snack she likes in the cupboard. But you also catch yourself in moments of joy like when the dog comes in dressed in his costume.  I know we will make it and string these moments of joy and normal together and have a new life. It is difficult though…

I am starting to get angry.  I am slow to anger, but once it takes hold I am relentless. I will tear apart this world to find Morgan and get this guy. If he manages to hide he will still reap his punishment in the next. But I am on the move and I will prevail.

How can it be that our best case scenario is that our daughter is being held against her will? Next best is she is dead. Worst is we will never know and agonize forever. The bag taped shut of her DNA, hair and toothbrush, in her room is next to her baby trunk … with the prints of her tiny starfish like feet and yellow paint. How has it happened that we are living this schizophrenic, unbelievable kaleidoscope?

Morgan has been missing for several weeks now, and her absence grows deeper and harder for the Harrington's each day. Just remember that when you post on these social sites, whether it be here, topix or facebook....it's not about who's right or wrong, fussing and fighting....it's about Morgan Harrington and the simple things we can do to help carry and ease some of the pain that comes when you have a loved one that is missing! Keep the prayers coming, the information posting....we will have a resolution. 

http://findmorgan.com/forums/index.php?topic=210.0
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: November 11, 2009, 02:29:10 AM »

Thank you for posting that, Jackie. 

So heartbreaking.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: November 11, 2009, 02:35:12 AM »

Who had the other tickets ? Not a peep from them either. LE doesn't mention this factiod either that the tickets were purchased and then most likely sold to persons she knew.
My SIL got 8 tixs recently for Trans Siberian Orchestra for us. Before he placed the order, he confirmed with his Mom and sister that they were going. We have to pay him and all the tickets are in the same row. It was just easier for him to  organize it up and get the tix in a block so we could all sit together.
Why am I getting the feeling that something or someone's image is being protected ?
They want everyone to look for her, but don't give an accurate description of what she was wearing plus no one who had the other tickets who might have seen her or taken a picture has come forward in the public.
If they ( Harringtons ) don't come up with anything better than what they have so far on Dr. Phil, then we'll know. No one expects them to tell us stuff that is none of our business, but when a girl is missing and you are making  a public plea for her return, just come up with the facts. Like the car story.

oh yeah... what you said.  I hope they let it all out.

psst Kat...  Your blinkin kitty is gone, I don't recognize you without him.  Go give your photobucket account a thump & wake it back up.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 11, 2009, 07:01:45 AM »

Thank you for posting that, Jackie. 

So heartbreaking.   

Yes,thank you KCJackie.

Bud'sGirl,that is so very sad.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: November 11, 2009, 07:05:35 AM »

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/69717017.html
 Valpak Increases Search Efforts for Missing Student
A local business owner says its time to amp up the search for Morgan Harrington.The young lady who went missing in Charlottesville nearly a month ago.
Posted: 8:56 PM Nov 10, 2009
Reporter: Sally Delta
A local business owner says its time to amp up the search for Morgan Harrington.The young lady who went missing in Charlottesville nearly a month ago.

Tim Walker, owner of Shenandoah Valley's Valpak, decided to create his own search campaign for Morgan.

Tim is putting a flyer in each of his little blue advertising envelopes that are dispersed monthly through the mail. Thus, reaching a total of 120,000 homes in Charlottesville and the Shenandoah Valley.

Walker has been following the story since the day Harrington went missing. Tim says, he wouldn't be able to function if it were his kids and wanted to do anything he could to help.

"The good news is, there are people who are found. Look at the young lady and her two daughters held in captivity in California. Someone knows something, so hopefully someone will look through the envelope and call that phone number at the bottom," said Walker.

Valpak recipients should begin to see the flyers for Morgan in the mail beginning Wednesday, November 18 .

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #389 on: November 11, 2009, 09:34:58 AM »

So sad    I didn't realize Morgan's father had bought all those tickets, where did the other tickets go? Maybe they sold them?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 11, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »

Kat- I have not seen where Dr. Harrington purchased 9 tickets, can you point me in the direction of that info?

From my research, that would mean there would have had to be 2 seperate transactions, there is a maximum purchase by session.
Tia-
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: November 11, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »

I have read several sites, and I have not seen anything about 9 tickets bought, not that he didn't, but I haven't seen anything. And if that is true, was it a ticket for Morgan and all her close friends? He may have, and some of the kids couldn't go for various reasons?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: November 11, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »

I have two questions that have been bothering me. On another site, there is way too much talk about Morgan's weight. Just because she appears thinner in some of the pics, the talk is she looks anorexic. Maybe she wanted to lose some weight before the concert, hardly the first girl to do that, I remember doing that. And she doesn't look anorexic to me, and what in the world does that have to do with her disappearance? But the wearing of the Pantera shirt. Now, just because she was so excited to see the Metallica concert doesn't mean she is a huge fan of theirs. She could be a huge fan of Pantera and that is who she really wanted to see. I have gone to way more concerts in my life than I even want to confess to  but we have been known to want to see the opening act way more then the headliner. Sometimes after the opening act was done, we would hang around for the main band, watch all of them, or not, and leave. And also talk about wearing a Pantera shirt to a Metallica concert, I see no big deal in that either, Pantera was opening, so no big deal. I hardly think some angry Metallica fan took out revenge on her because of the Pantera shirt. Just talk I have been seeing, makes no sense to me about the shirt, but for some people I guess it does. I have seen all different kinds of tee shirts with bands on them, and it had nothing to do with the band we were seeing, so who cares?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 11, 2009, 11:08:30 AM »

KatGram - I was able to fix your avatar since I had the origianal.  Looks like you need to drop by your photobucket account   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 11, 2009, 12:29:45 PM »

http://www.lrcf.net/photos/MorganHarrington.pdf

They have a new poster up with a description of her t shirt
It was a black Pantera one with rust lettering. A picture would be better, but I think they are getting the message. There is a description of her tights. I know I read or heard black fishnet tights, they just say black. But there is a description of the jewelry she ws wearing.

I had some issues with my Photobucky. And then when I went in, there was all sorts of old stuff that was gone. And I was there about ten days ago. I'll try to get in to do that today, but it was pizzing me off before.

The nine tix, I might have read that over at ws. ?? However, there is someone over there who had some good info ( rather than the discussion of her weight and an entire behaviour thesis on it ) as they participated in the LRC search.
That is where I read about the jewelry that was never mentioned before.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: November 11, 2009, 12:33:54 PM »

http://www.lrcf.net/photos/MorganHarrington.pdf

They have a new poster up with a description of her t shirt
It was a black Pantera one with rust lettering. A picture would be better, but I think they are getting the message. There is a description of her tights. I know I read or heard black fishnet tights, they just say black. But there is a description of the jewelry she ws wearing.

I had some issues with my Photobucky. And then when I went in, there was all sorts of old stuff that was gone. And I was there about ten days ago. I'll try to get in to do that today, but it was pizzing me off before.

The nine tix, I might have read that over at ws. ?? However, there is someone over there who had some good info ( rather than the discussion of her weight and an entire behaviour thesis on it ) as they participated in the LRC search.
That is where I read about the jewelry that was never mentioned before.
Thank-you, I will go check the link you posted.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 11, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »

Rubber bands of assorted colors on her fingers, okay, this is a new one for me, I have never noticed either of my daughters do this, and they are close in age with Morgan.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2009, 12:44:02 PM »

Rubber bands of assorted colors on her fingers, okay, this is a new one for me, I have never noticed either of my daughters do this, and they are close in age with Morgan.

New on for me too. 

Thanks Kat!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: November 11, 2009, 12:46:05 PM »

New on for me too. 

Thanks Kat!
Does this have a meaning, or just a new fashion trend? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 11, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »

I am almost 5 ' 8". I used to weight 123 lbs when I was her age. I wasn't anorexic. Just the build I have and the age I was. I am not that weight any more and do not want to be. Ever. I am 145 lbs now and ppl are always telling me how thin I am. Morgan didn't look anorexic to me. Just thin. Her Mum is thin and a slight build.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.